Can we be one

By iamlazypandaaa

this story starts from talent hunt where dhruv asks manik to chose between Fab 5 or nandini let's see what wi... More

prolouge
character sketch
she is changed
let's go clubbing
you don't love me
you are a loser
let's win
Break
manik's twin
HEAVENLY
couple mismatch
Cinderella's ball
Angel
hot mess
let the battle begin
success
Aesthetics
Note and Apologize
outburst
we lost
new cover
note
new feelings
concert and confession
blissful life
yippee
stardum
360° degree turn
save the date
dissapointed
suprise
forever
overwhelmed
wedding bells part 1
wedding bells 2
bye
choose
𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
manan in Instagram
new cover

The new life

1.8K 87 17
By iamlazypandaaa

Nandini's pov

Time passed it's been 7 months of our Break up and tommorow is my first concert and I am really nervous in all these months vyan was a constant support to me he stood beside me like a pillar .

Navya has also given birth to a baby boy abir he is Soo cute navya is finding parents for him her job is going well she is now a senior rj in o2 and quiet famous now she even buyed her own 4 bhk flat and is living a good life.

Alya has launched her own clothing brand which is going  well

Dhruv is still looking for opportunities for his debut he sings in some functions but he is not that famous .

Cabir is now a social media influencer with over 900k followers so he is very famous .

Mukti is now a music producer she invested some money in her own labels and it worked so mukti is living a decent life .

Aryaman left for Australia cause he don't have anything to do here so he decided to take over thier branch in Australia but we still talk on video calls.

Vyan is also looking forward to thier business of diamonds cause he is very smart and can take over the business

Manik has already started working in Malhotra industries and Is doing well

My company has already reached heights and doing awesome due to the insistence of navya i started my own YouTube channel and it has already crossed 2 M subscribers so I am really famous now .

But still sometimes it can be annoying when you have to do everything according to your image .

I hired veebha as my permanent manager cause she is such a sweetheart and does her work perfectly .

I have seen veebha and manik getting closer cause why not veebha was his first crush and a very good friend .

Honestly it did affected me in start but now I don't really care he left me Soo many times it's not possible to forget things Soo easily I know he also suffered but at least he had his friends but I don't really had anyone .

I know he had is own problems but I have my own set of insecurities he had some issues with his parents ok he hates his mother but at least he had his parents he never really had to work hard .

I never really allowed someone to come close to me after Amma and appa's death but he became an exception I trusted him with me and my emotions .

But Everytime he just breaked it and disappointed me I can't always forgive him and more over he didn't even asked for sorry .

I Know he is guilty but that's also his fault although Fab 5 apologized to me and also navya and I forgived them cause they are no special to me so I can show them my anger also I also don't want to hold grudges against them.

Now I am very cool with them I sometimes go shopping with alya have some musical talk with mukti I talk with cabir and collab with him the only persons who I am still akward with are manik and dhruv although I talk with them politely but still somewhere it still hurts .

Fab 5 Don't perform now and it was thier mutual decision manik suddenly walked out of Fab 5 firstly he was really angry with them but after Soo many pleading thier friendship is mended but they decided to disband Fab5 but sometimes on Sundays when we hangout they do perform but only for thier friendship.

My thoughts were broken by a call it was from my PR team they  wanted me to share the official cover for concert so let's post it

          Nandini_murthy

Nandini_murthy-  I am feeling Soo blessed to announce that I am going to do my first concert .
#dreamcometrue
#gettingjitters

The_manikmalhotra- congratulations you deserve much more .

Nandini_murthy-the_manik Malhotra thanks

@muktivardhan- you go girl

Divaliasaxena- damn nandini looking hot and congratulations

Nandini_murthy- divaliasaxena thanks bro

Coolcabir- wow congratulations nandu

Nandini_murthy- thanks cabir

Dhruvvedant - congratulations nandini

Vyan_M - congratulations pretty girl

Nandini_murthy- thanks vyan

NavyaNaveliYo - congratulations nandu matarani tumhe duniya ki sari khusiyan de

Nandini_murthy- thank you navya

Nandini lover- finally it's happening

Doll nandini- OMG I am Soo happy

Slay nandini- gosh how can someone be Soo pretty and congratulations

Nandini fandom - we are Soo happy for you

Nandini's story

Next day

Nandini_muthy

Nandini_murthy- finally the d day

Liked by the_manikmalhotra and 11234 others

After posting my picture I picked up my bag and keys and started driving towards car .

I reached the venue and went to my green room my friends are going to come here but it still has time so I decided to check my Instagram yup that's my new addiction at least it will help me divert my mind  and reduce my anxiety .

        The_manikmalhotra's story

            Divaliasaxena's story

              Dhruvvedant's story

          Aryamankhurana's story

Muktivardhan's story

Vyan_M story

NavyaNaveliYo story

Coolcabir story

Go rock it nandu

Everyone wished me they all are Soo sweet I just want to make them proud and I will .

Authour's note

Yay new chapter

A leap of time and tried something new

Did you guys liked it ?

Guys please vote and comment

Please go and read my new story

Precap- concert and confession

Love you guys
Rosie 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 21.9K 40
nandini murthy , manik malhotra best friends for life.....comes to a phase where they have to choose either they are friends or lovers ....confusion...
358K 24.7K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
64.2K 6.6K 31
•MaNan Instagram Story •Ongoing ❝Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite.❞ Dedicated to @_lo...
42.3K 1.9K 17
Hlo guys this is story about Manan after talent hunt I hope you guys will like it.. when fab5 asked manik choose between nandini and fab5 who will h...