Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 87

2.2K 90 10
By krudo10

    "It's okay." Shi Mingyue soothed Mu Zhuyu.

    "He didn't dare to come over. Even if he dares to trouble you, he has to go through me first."

    If Mu Zhuyu and Yan Congxin have a grudge, then her Shi Mingyue will be even worse.

    Pretending to be a fool, he stunned Yan Congxin and took a large amount of food from him ahead of time.

    For Yan Congxin, it is probably a shame.

    Mu Zhuyu also gradually calmed down.

    She looked at Shi Mingyue with some embarrassment: "I was too impulsive..." When she

    was discovered, she panicked.

    "It's okay!" Shi Mingyue patted her, comforting Miss Sister that this kind of work would not be annoying for her.

    But since it's all here, then...

    "Why don't you open an egg first to be shocked?"

    Shi Mingyue handed the incubator in her hand expectantly.

    Koi is koi.

    Once Mu Zhuyu made a move, he knew if there was any.

    This time it was opened, it turned out to be a honeycomb that had never existed before!

    Now, the base can also raise bees and eat honey!

    Shi Mingyue immediately found Huo Fu and asked him to find someone who can keep bees. At the same time, he immediately built an apiary on his side.

    Two-pronged approach, high efficiency.

    Every resident will record his situation in detail when he enters the base.

    Now that the power is turned on, the mission hall is upgraded with its own computer.

    Huo Fu took the people and entered the basic information of the residents into the computer, which was very convenient and quick to find.

    So people who met the conditions were quickly found.

    After the communication, the other party immediately chose a new job.

    After all, he has experience related to his previous major, and the salary is much better. Anyone will choose the latter!

    In the corner of the base, a wooden cabin was quietly built.

    Maybe it was lucky recently, Shi Mingyue got solar panels in the system store again.

    Although the price is not cheap, she can't hold her money now!

    Immediately use the previous battery modules and purchased solar panels to assemble, and install a new solar power generation device in the base.

    In this way, ordinary residential areas can also be energized at intervals.

    Of course, taking into account the maintenance cost of various measures, the electricity fee will also be charged appropriately.

    But for the residents in the base, the electricity bill charged is more than convenient life, which is not worth mentioning!

    They definitely made this wave!

    Light up the lights at night to read, talk, and do some work to subsidize the family. You no longer need to cook a fire, but you can use an induction cooker to cook directly.

    Look at other bases, which one has such treatment!

    After powering on, the sales dealers of other bases came to Mingyue Base again, and they were shocked again.

    To be honest, this condition and treatment... They also want to join Mingyue Base!

    So the sales stopped immediately, and they changed their careers on the spot and joined the Mingyue base.

    Several waves of people sent by other bases did not receive feedback, and gradually realized something was wrong.

    The city owners can only send their confidants to see what is going on.

    When they came, they didn't need to find people in the past to ask them.

    This is mostly just reluctant to think about Shu, and just jumped directly.

    But there is no way to blame Mingyue Base.

    After all, the other people's base is only working hard to develop, but everyone is willing to stay.

    Step back ten thousand steps and say, even if they want to blame, can they contend with Mingyue Base?

    They can't even hug their thighs!

    Several small bases discussed overnight, and finally decided-if you can't

    beat them, then join them.

    This is actually the trend of the development of small bases.

    As the apocalyptic time grows longer, small bases lose their ability to resist risks, and their development speed increases with those of large bases.

    At this time, if you continue to cling to each other, it's just that someone is left behind and waits for death.

    It's better to return early and recognize reality.

    In the past, these small bases would be entangled a bit, as to which base to choose to merge.

    Do you still need to think now?

    Choose Mingyue Base and it's over!

    It depends on the development speed of others. Those who don't go to Mingyue Base are fools!

    Suddenly, the population of Mingyue Base increased rapidly.

    Fortunately, the quarry was still steadily importing a certain amount of stone, and Shi Mingyue filled the rest of the residential area in one go.

    Today's residential areas have been roughly divided into three different types of residences.

    One is the villa with the best environment and the highest price. Usually there is a small yard with its own, and living is comfortable and relaxing.

    It is the first choice of the richest group of people in the base.

    The other is an ordinary middle-rise residence, which is moderately priced and not small in size, making it the first choice for many families.

    Finally, there are apartment-style residential buildings, which are the cheapest, usually for renters.

    Each of them perfectly meets the needs of the corresponding population, so that everyone can have a small home of their own in the end times.

    This is actually the goal of most people.

    In the turbulent apocalypse, there is a stable and quiet little world of your own, and everyone is very satisfied.

    In the center of the residential area is a small garden and public sports facilities.

    Shi Mingyue used the function of an architect to pave the road between the buildings.

    Various lush trees are planted along the road.

    In this way, a perfect residential area is completely completed.

    Whether it is strolling under the tree-lined trees, swinging in the garden, or sweating out on the basketball court... it is all the residents' favorite activities after dinner.

    Now the pace of spring is gradually passing, the temperature is getting higher and higher, and the breath of summer has quietly poked out.

    But in this tree-lined residential area, you don't feel the sultry heat of summer at all, but it brings some refreshing and coolness.

    This is the benefit of Shi Mingyue going out to engage in vegetation some time ago.

    However, although the temperature problem can be solved, more mosquitoes will inevitably follow.

    Shi Mingyue took the opportunity to use the harvested herbs to make a batch of mosquito repellent potions.

    Mosquito repellent potions can not only avoid mosquitoes, but also have effects on other small insects and flying insects.

    It can be said to be a must-have product for home travel at this time.

    But after all, the number is limited.

    Shi Mingyue took a part and put it in the infirmary in the base for sale, and the other part was given as a reward to the top 100 people with the highest contribution rate in the base.

    As the number of people in the base increases, the list of [Population System] is getting longer and longer.

    Shi Mingyue has been very difficult to look carefully one by one.

    She can only check regularly to see if there is anyone in the wrong state. In addition, the population is ranked according to its contribution.

    Those residents who have been working diligently for the base are naturally given certain rewards.

    It can be regarded as a welfare system.

    When the mosquito repellent potion was released, Shi Mingyue made a special observation and found that some of them were old faces who had joined the base a long time ago.

    Such as Luo Heping and his wife.

    But there are also many people who joined later, but have been working hard.

    Like Doctor Xie in the infirmary.

    Although several new doctors have been added to the infirmary, Dr. Xie has always worked tirelessly and insisted on seeing a doctor every day.

    Ranked very high on the contribution list.

    It seems that the system has also memorized everything one by one.

    This benefit is fair, and others have envy in their hearts, but there is no jealousy and injustice.

    After all, everyone's performance is in the eyes of everyone.

    Besides, isn't it just a small potion, and nothing good?

    Someone said, "Lao Luo, give it a try!"

    Luo Heping was an honest person, and after hearing it, he smiled and sprayed a few times on his body.

    The mosquito repellent is colorless and tasteless, and feels nothing after spraying it out, even just like ordinary pure water.

    Everyone sniffed around him.

    "This thing has no taste, is it useful?"

    "I don't know, we can't smell it. Can mosquitoes be driven by this?" The

    onlookers talked casually, but they didn't find it useful. stuff.

    The crowd gradually dispersed.

    Luo Heping didn't take it seriously, and continued to work in the fields.

    As a result, I was busy all afternoon and realized when I was resting...the mosquitoes really didn't seem to come to him? !

    You should know that people like him who always stay near crops and vegetation are often harassed by mosquitoes.

    It's normal for me to get a few big bags on my legs and hands during a day.

    If you are unlucky and encounter poisonous mosquitoes, it will be even more swollen and red and infected.

    In order to avoid this kind of thing, some people are so tightly bound that they don't leave any gaps for themselves.

    But the weather was too hot, Luo Heping couldn't stand it, so he could only endure the pain of being bitten.

    Unexpectedly, not even a bag was bitten today!

    He hasn't even seen a mosquito today!

    Luo Heping was immediately ecstatic, feeling that he really picked up a treasure!

    He hurried to the nearby field, found the owner who usually worked together, and passed the mosquito repellent potion over.

    "Quickly, try it! This thing works!"

    The man smiled, "Is this thing really useful?" It was a

    bit of an impropriety.

    Luo Heping directly stripped off his equipment and sprayed it a few times without any explanation.

    In the evening, this person was beaming and ran towards Luo Heping.

    "Lao Luo, the thing you sprayed on me is really easy to use! A mosquito is gone!"

    Luo Heping quickly reminded him: "Go to the infirmary to buy some!"

    The man slumbered and turned back to buy it. NS.

    But when he arrived in the infirmary, Dr. Xie had already told him regretfully that they were all sold out.

    All people who felt good after trying it out in the afternoon immediately notified relatives and friends and rushed over to buy it up.

    This person suddenly regretted it. He was looking at a small potion bottle. Who would have thought it would have such a big effect? !

    Doctor Xie shook his head and exclaimed, "When the things made by the city lord are not easy to use?"

    This person was taken aback.

    Yes, Shi City Lord never dealt with them. Anything you make is real, real good stuff!

    He is so self-righteous!

    In the Mingyue base at this time, there were naturally many people who regretted like him.

    Shi Mingyue used the crystal nucleus to ripen the herbs and made the second batch of mosquito repellent potions.

    This time, without a doubt, he was robbed again.

    Even a few medium-sized and large-scale trading bases have heard about it, and they rushed over to buy them at a high price.

    Today's Mingyue Base is no longer something they can treat at will.

    It is undoubtedly the first base in the north!

    At the same time, a safe base.

    Yan Congxin's face was unbelievable, and it was rare to show some emotions.

    "Impossible!"

    The person on the other side looked anxious and said repeatedly: "I can't read it wrong, that is definitely Muzhuyu!"

    Yan Congxin glanced at the person who came, and pressed his doubts deeply into his heart.

    This person is indeed his spy sent to the Linshui base, and will come to him regularly to report on the situation.

    Unexpectedly, this time brought a news that Ling Yancong hadn't expected.

    Mu Zhuyu is not dead?

    How is this possible?

    At that time, he personally blocked the knife with Mu Zhuyu and watched her get bitten by a zombie. It even left her in the tide of zombies.

    No matter what you think, it is impossible to survive.

    At the moment Mu Zhuyu was blocked by him, Yan Congxin was still a little bit reluctant.

    But this reluctance quickly faded. For him, the use value of Muzhuyu has also passed.

    Although the other party is obedient and beautiful, he obeys his own words. But are there still few women in this world?

    Fortunately, the situation was urgent at the time, and no one saw the scene he did.

    Later, Yan Congxin only said that in order to get more brothers into the car, he had to abandon his girlfriend Mu Zhuyu.

    Created a "professional loyalty" persona, so that the people under your hand are more loyal.

    But if Mu Zhuyu hadn't died at all...

    his lie would not only be pierced, let alone whether it would attract Mu Zhuyu's revenge.

    If I knew it, I should have confirmed that she was still alive.

    Yan Congxin's eyes were dark.

    "I see, you go down first."

    He returned to the appearance of a calm gentleman, and smiled at the person who came, as if everything was under control.

    It seems that a few people should be sent to Mingyue Base to take a look.

    During this period of time, the Mingyue Base was in full swing, and it actually had a faint posture of becoming the largest base in the north.

    Many people are now saying that Ping An Base, Dongfang Base and Mingyue Base are the three major bases now.

    For others, this may be praise.

    But for Yan Congxin, this is an insult!

    What he wants is never the same name, but the number one that completely surpasses other bases!

    He opened the door and said to the guard at the door: "Go order to recruit more supernaturalists, improve their treatment, and try to attract talents." A

    strong armed force must be established to deal with other bases.

    The guard nodded. With the temptation of crystal nuclei and various treatments, many supernaturalists soon applied to join Yan Congxin's combat team.

    Looking at the submitted materials, Yan Congxin flipped through a few pages at will, his eyes quickly condensed.

    "This one is called Chen Chuan, so let's transfer him to the core team. Take it with you next time you go out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 390 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
2.2K 443 7
"တိမ်တွေကို..သ..သဘောကျတယ်...နို...နိုအာကိုကို့ကို..ချစ်တယ် "
1.1M 36.8K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
57K 2.9K 50
A Swasan story with some family values and bond. Peep in to know more. All rights reserved to @Pouring_Of_Love