Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 85

2.2K 83 11
By krudo10

    This is the golden light that only comes with the best rewards!

    Could it be said that she finally had the day to leave Africa and enter Europe? !

    Shi Mingyue rubbed her hands nervously, watching the golden light gradually dissipate with excitement and anxiety-

    finally revealing a small and exquisite dial like a compass!

    "Vein Detector: A ore vein detector with an accuracy of about 95%. It is recommended to carry it with you in case you find surprises at any time."

    Wow!

    There is still such a good thing?

    Shi Mingyue took out the detector immediately.

    With it, it is not too easy to detect different mineral veins. At that time, she will build mining farms on the veins... so that there will be no shortage of various ores and gems!

    She immediately took this small detector and walked around the base.

    Who doesn't have the dream of having a vein at their feet?

    If there are really big veins below the base, wouldn't she make a lot of money directly?

    Unfortunately, dreams are always just dreams.

    After Shi Mingyue made a big circle, she also had to accept reality.

    ——Mineral veins still do not appear so easily.

    Let's work hard!

    However, Shi Mingyue had an idea and quietly placed this gadget on Lu Qin.

    She always stays in the base, but Lu Qin always runs out in short intervals?

    As a result, Lu Qin's probability of encountering a mineral vein greatly increased.

    "If it lights up, you have to write down where it was at that time, and come back and tell me!"

    Shi Mingyue exhorted.

    Lu Qin raised his eyebrows and touched the small dial in his pocket.

    I knew that this was probably her new ability.

    He nodded nodded, no wonder.

    Anyway, for him, this is really just a matter of effort.

    But next time he took the team out, Lu Qin worked harder.

    Not only did he clean up the zombies efficiently and at a high speed, but he also ran up the picture quickly... and turned everything around.

    All the players looked confused.

    Captain, this is... practicing long-distance running?

    Otherwise, how to explain this behavior of having to run around?

    However, there are a lot of people sent from major bases, and Mingyue Team will inevitably encounter teams from other bases.

    Everyone soon discovered that the Moon-containing attributes in these teams... are all very high.

    What they wear, what they hold in their hands, and even what they eat in their mouths all resemble things produced by their Mingyue base.

    In particular, the various types of leather armor and weapons in the newly-developed equipment shop in the Mingyue base have been violently welcomed by the major bases once they have been exported.

    It’s not impossible to find a cheap substitute for other things.

    But this leather armor and weapons are real things that you get what you pay for.

    Some time ago, the prices of various weapons were so high that no one sold them, but many of the hired teams and combat teams were horrified.

    Just then the equipment of Mingyue Base was born.

    In the beginning, many teams had the attitude of treating dead horses as living horse doctors, and did not expect the equipment to be so good.

    But I bought it when the price was reasonable.

    When he got it, the first round of shock began.

    Such a good thing... can they really get it for so little money? Can you buy so much?

    This is like a pie in the sky!

    When the real battle began, the second round of shock once again swept the crowd.

    A small team suddenly encountered a large number of zombies and was about to face group extinction, only to find that when using weapons in the team...

    This sudden increase has greatly increased their confidence, and it really did a miracle. Let's fight and retreat, unscathed!

    After they came back from victory, they immediately rushed to tell others about the advantages of the weapons produced by Mingyue Base.

    At this time, someone came forward and said that the leather armor produced by Mingyue Base was not too much.

    When he was searching for something in the wild, he accidentally encountered a few zombies sneak attack, one bit on his shoulder, the other directly stretched out its paws to his heart!

    I thought I was bound to die, but found that the zombie didn't even bite the leather armor he was wearing?

    The other paw didn't even leave a trace!

    Surviving from a desperate situation, he was killed because of it!

    This time is good, the story spreads more and more widely, and there are more and more opinions about the magic of Shi Mingyue's equipment.

    But everyone soon realized that such cheap and easy-to-use things are not people who don't buy them!

    Buy, buy, buy!

    In an instant, the equipment of Mingyue Base on the market was sold out.

    The people who came to Mingyue Base and asked to buy things in the equipment shop were even more crowded, and the shop entrance was completely blocked.

    Shi Mingyue was forced to start a new round of overtime... As a

    worker, he worked hard to make money!

    It is really this kind of equipment and weapons with special effects that only she can make.

    Fortunately, the large number of crystal nuclei obtained in M ​​City finally gave Shi Mingyue the confidence of krypton gold.

    Relying on the crystal core, she can greatly increase the speed of making leather armor and weapons.

    Compared with machine processing, the speed is almost the same.

    More importantly, the cost of this initial investment can also be perfectly recovered when it is sold.

    The things in Mingyue's equipment store have become the most popular products for export, even faintly surpassing rainproof equipment.

    Relying on this shareholder ethos, Mingyue Base has naturally made a fortune.

    Even the prestige of the entire base has grown by leaps and bounds.

    Before Shi Mingyue realized it, the base had already been upgraded to level 3.

    Compared with the first upgrade, the speed of this upgrade can be said to be hundreds of times faster!

    [It is detected that the base has been upgraded to level 3, and the "base buff" function is automatically unlocked. Do you want to check it now? ]

    Wow.

    This upgrade brings much fewer functions, only one.

    But looking at it this way, it seems more important than all the previous functions combined?

    Shi Mingyue clicked to view immediately.

    The "base buff", as she imagined, is to add different buffs to everyone in the range of the base.

    A fork like a branch appeared on the panel, prompting her to add different buffs through different choices.

    Of course, most of them are currently gray and unlocked.

    Only the first item at the top is considered a gift and is in the lit state.

    -"Faithful +1".

    "Everyone in the base will be grateful for some of what they have gained, and their loyalty to the base has increased."

    Hmm...It can't be said that it is useless, it can only be said that it is useless.

    After all, the effect of this loyalty, in Shi Mingyue's eyes, is not as reliable as persuading with a high-quality life.

    But since it's free, she still earns it.

    Shi Mingyue continued to look down and found that starting from the second round, he could spend the reputation of the base to light up and unlock.

    The base has just been upgraded and the reputation value is not much.

    She thought about it, and chose "efficiency +1" from several options.

    ——"No matter what kind of work I do in the base, I will find myself

    getting twice the result with half the effort and full of efficiency." It sounds like that, but I don't know how much +1 has been added.

    But it’s better to have something than nothing. What if you can add up to 100 in the future?

    Shi Mingyue decided to use this buff if he had experience points in the future. It is also considered as a benefit for their own residents.

    The name of Mingyue Base is getting louder and louder.

    The opposite is Xingyue Base.

    The condition of Xingyue Base today is in the sky and underground compared to before.

    How glamorous it was before, how painful it is to fall now.

    As the plans for the Shining Base and Mingyue Base began to be implemented, more and more products began to be sold to the west.

    Although the number is not so large, a hole has already been torn open.

    Everyone at the Western base discovered that these useful things... are they so cheap? !

    The sales price of Shining Base is naturally within the control of Mingyue Base, and has been slightly increased, but it is definitely still within a reasonable range.

    It must be different from the sky-high asking prices of the Xingyue gang before.

    At these bases in the west, they immediately realized that they had been fooled while yelling to buy and buy cheaply.

    Immediately prepare to settle the ledger with Xingyue.

    At this moment, everyone discovered that they knew very little about Xingyue Base, and they didn't even know where the base's hometown was!

    This is also the cunning aspect of Zuo Si before.

    In order to conceal others, he never reveals his position, and takes the initiative to trade in other people's bases.

    But now he has no time to rejoice.

    Seeing that his lie was exposed, his dreams broke down, the trees in the team fell apart, and everyone expressed their intention to divide the spoils and disband.

    When it comes to the distribution of benefits, this kind of thing is naturally more and more chaotic, and it is not clear how to say it.

    I don't know how it started, but in the end everyone started fighting.

    For a time, the abilities flew randomly in the air, and the former partners instantly fought in the same room and turned against each other.

    Zuo Si was terrified.

    He himself has no supernatural powers, just a good brain and a cunning personality.

    Therefore, as soon as he started fighting, he took a few boxes of crystal nuclei of his own and ran along the secret road he had prepared.

    The secret road leads to a small forest a few hundred meters away, which turned out to be his way of life at this time.

    Zuo Si stumbled and ran, regret welling up in his heart.

    But he does not regret that he lied and pretended to disrupt the market. But I regret that I didn't get out earlier and left in time.

    Caused now to make a fishy.

    While he was wandering around, he suddenly heard a low male voice next to him.

    "... Zuo Si?"

    Zuo Si was startled. He looked up and saw a young man with a gloomy face but looking at him with a weird smile.

    He doesn't seem to have a sharp right leg, and he is leaning on a walking stick.

    Seeing Zuo Si, he nodded as if confirming: "It's you. Come and run here, it's safe here."

    Zuo Si: "...?"

    Who is this person?

    Although his head was full of question marks, he looked at the man as if he was not malicious, he had inconvenience with his legs and feet, and he couldn't beat himself, so he half-hearted.

    Zuo Si took the initiative to ask: "What do you call your brother?"

    The man smiled slightly: "I am Chen Chuan."

    Zuo Si wanted to ask again why he wanted to help himself, but found that he suddenly felt that his mind was getting heavier and heavier, and his whole person was getting more and more serious. The more confused.

    He heard Chen Chuan ask: "Where is the third-level crystal nucleus?"

    Zuo Si said aggrievedly, and he obediently told the truth: "I don't have a third-level crystal nucleus! Where did you hear the rumors?!"

    Chen Chuan frowned.

    He took a deep breath and decided to search without asking.

    I was planning to open Zuo Si's box to find the crystal nucleus by himself. Not far away, there was a few roars of wild beasts.

    Chen Chuan suddenly realized that this place was in the wilderness.

    After the hibernation was over, the hungry beasts gradually walked out of the hiding place, looking for prey everywhere.

    He suddenly had a bad feeling.

    Looking at the wolves gradually appearing around, the premonition has naturally come true.

    "Grass!"

    Chen Chuan couldn't help cursing.

    Why, why does he always encounter these strange things? ! It's always so bad luck! ?

    Since he absorbed a third-level crystal nucleus, bad luck seems to have found him and haunted him!

    It was almost as if it had absorbed the side effects of the tertiary crystal nucleus.

    Chen Chuan looked at his right leg, which couldn't run at all, and despair came to his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...
15.6K 195 53
Interstellar Fried Shop [Gourmet] Author: Huiqing Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/269/269598/  Lin Jiu is a...
56.7K 961 45
Luo Ning is a cannon fodder female supporting character in a favorite article in the entertainment circle. Once again, she is not the cannon fodder! ...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...