Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 72

2.4K 96 5
By krudo10

    Not only the Shining Base, but several bases have been attacked by the virus flu.

    At this time, whether there are enough medicine reserves in the base is reflected.

    Some bases still remember to prepare medicine before, let alone some countermeasures. Some bases actually didn't take it seriously.

    It was not until the entire base had been infected all the time that I realized the seriousness of the problem.

    At this time, the medicines that Yao Dafu and others sold when they went out for a deal came into play.

    Most bases didn't take it seriously at the time, and didn't remember this little potion until the moment of life and death.

    In the attitude of not using it for nothing, and trying to drink it, the effect is unexpectedly good, unexpectedly!

    People with mild symptoms can visibly restore their health after drinking it. It can be said that the medicine is cured!

    People who are more seriously ill drink three or four bottles and gradually get better.

    Now all the people in the base couldn't sit still, and immediately rushed to the Mingyue base to buy goods.

    Who knows what will happen later? This kind of good stuff is naturally better to be hoarded first.

    As a result, people from several bases all crashed. You look at me and I look at you, and there is a sympathy for the same sickness on their faces.

    ——It’s a coincidence, buddy, your base also suffered heavy losses?

    Shi Mingyue must be tight to his base for the strengthening potion. Only the extra parts can be evened out to other bases.

    With the "Price List" in hand, she can also prepare to grasp the current drug prices.

    I won’t let myself lose money, but I won’t raise the price too much to make money from the wrong heart.

    Although the traders at other bases are reluctant to give up and feel that there are too few potions available, they have always accepted this result carefully.

    Mainly, other things in Mingyue Base are also good!

    It's all here, everyone will inevitably stay at Mingyue Base for a few days.

    This stay is like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden, not wanting to leave in an instant.

    Eat here, live there, look at this shop, look at that shop, and everything feels good.

    When I finally left, I not only took away the potion, but also bought a batch of messy goods.

    The things at Mingyue Base are so good, they can't resist this temptation!

    Shi Mingyue has always been labelled as belonging to Mingyue Base for the goods sold to the outside world.

    With the circulation of these commodities, the name of Mingyue Base also became louder.

    Amidst subtle changes, more and more people know that there is a powerful base in F city in the north, called Mingyue Base.

    Shi Mingyue himself hadn't realized this yet, and the system took the lead to jump out of the prompt.

    [It is detected that the base has been upgraded to level 2, and the functions of "layout adjustment", "base information" and "other bases" are automatically unlocked. Do you want to check it now? ]

    …Upgraded? ? ?

    This upgrade came too suddenly.

    When Mingyue opened the [Base System] at the beginning, you could see that your Mingyue base belonged to level 1.

    She has observed and tried how to upgrade, but she has never been able to succeed.

    No matter how many facilities are built in the base, the upgrade experience bar looks motionless.

    In the past six months, the total experience bar has only risen by a half.

    After a long time, Shi Mingyue didn't bother to watch it. Anyway, if you don’t upgrade, visual inspection will have no effect?

    Unexpectedly, if you don't pay attention to it, it will rise quietly by itself?

    Shi Mingyue immediately clicked to view without hesitation.

    "Layout adjustment" is just as its name suggests. It is a newly added function that can adjust the location of different facilities in the base.

    This is very convenient for the overall planning of the future.

    Of course, adjusting the position is not free, not only requires a certain amount of time, but also requires the crystal core to support the cost.

    Simply put, it is a new krypton gold project.

    In the "base information", a lot of new content has been added compared to the original simple base name.

    Shi Mingyue glanced at the past, and

    a series of professional vocabulary rushed to the face of occupancy rate, land utilization rate, greening rate, plot ratio, agriculturalization .

    It can be seen that the system has been upgraded and the system has become more professional.

    Not only that, each value is followed by a systematic evaluation. There are five standards: top, excellent, ordinary, passing, and junk.

    It perfectly provides a reference for Shi Mingyue that cannot be accurately determined.

    Although Shi Mingyue stared at the "trash" for a long time, she felt it was too much to mock her.

    Which game will call the worst standard "junk" directly? ? ?

    Shi Mingyue suspects that the system is engaging in personal attacks!

    She clicked on the last update-"Other Bases".

    [Other bases] A new section has been opened separately, and after opening it is a huge map.

    The center of the map is the Mingyue Base she owns.

    The sign is a small crescent.

    Other small flags and signs are scattered on the map.

    Shi Mingyue clicked on one at will, and the information of the base where he was located jumped out.

    [Shine Base

    Santo: Liu

    base level: 1

    Base population: 283 people

    Base evaluation: D]

    Shi Mingyue:! ! !

    Isn't this the Shining Base that came to Mingyue Base for business two days ago?

    Unexpectedly, you can actually see the data of these other bases?

    Although it is relatively basic, it is better to have something than nothing.

    Shi Mingyue randomly clicked on a few bases and looked at them. Soon, she saw her old acquaintances in the west.

    [Ping An Base

    City     Owner : Yan Congxin

    Base Level: Level 2

Base Population: 13,191

    Base Rating: B]

    Unexpectedly, I did not expect that Yan Congxin became the base owner without the supplies?

    Is it worthy of being the hero of the original book?

    The Ping An Base deserves to be a large base, with a population of tens of thousands, which can be seen as lively.

    Even the base assessment surpassed most of the D-level and E-level, and went directly to the B.

    However, this is also related to the solid foundation of the Ping An Base itself and the large number of capable people.

    How much power Yan Congxin could have...

    Shi Mingyue really didn't like him.

    However, the Ping An Base is too far away from him, and the well water does not violate the river, and Shi Mingyue is unwilling to cause trouble for himself.

    She turned off the newly unlocked function, and not surprisingly, received the new reward she got after upgrading her base in the illustration column.

    [Already received: Automatic sewage treatment system X1 (to be built)]

    Wow! good stuff!

    I have to say that the previous automatic garbage disposal has helped the base a lot.

    The sewage treatment equipment this time is obviously also a treasure.

    Shi Mingyue built it next to the garbage disposer, just forming an equipment area.

    In this way, the sewage in the base can also be recycled and reused, which greatly saves water resources!

    The festive atmosphere in the base continued.

    Spring finally poked his head out.

    New green shoots appeared on many trees, and many grasses appeared in the soil overnight.

    Most people get busy quickly.

    Seeding became the most important thing in the base.

    Today, there are a total of eight farmland and six greenhouses in the base. All have been contracted out.

    The crops planted in such a huge amount of farmland can basically guarantee that the Mingyue base will have no worries about food in the new year, and there will even be a margin.

    Shi Mingyue began to move other thoughts.

    For example, there is a vacant plantation.

    At that time, she was left specifically for growing fruits, but after trading in several bases one after another, she didn't get suitable fruit seeds.

    Most of the small bases are busy growing food to fill their stomachs, and there is no time to engage in fruit fancy.

    It can be understood.

    Shi Mingyue estimated that this kind of thing may still need to go to the big base to try his luck.

    Sales merchants like Yao Dafu usually go to nearby bases at most. Large bases farther away are too risky and are rarely visited.

    For this kind of thing, you may need to find a professional Lu Qin.

    In addition, there are silkworm eggs and silkworm trees that she has never been able to find. You know, the sericulture house was built last year!

    It has been vacant for several months without waiting for the owner. Spring is a good time to raise silkworms!

    Think about it this way...

    It seems that it is indeed time to go out and get a wave of supplies?

    Shi Mingyue just unlocked a new base map on hand, and it was clear at a glance which major base he wanted to go to.

    Shi Mingyue directly approached the captain of the patrol team and applied for it.

    Unexpectedly, this application was rejected by the patrol captain.

    Lu Qin shook his head: "I'll go, you stay in the base."

    Shi Mingyue rarely sees Lu Qin disagrees with him, and is not angry. He just feels curious: "Why?"

    "The base has become so famous recently that it needs People are sitting in the base." What

    Lu Qin didn't say was that winter has just passed, and now it is time for many bases to run out of stock and prepare to search.

    Going out now is obviously more prone to fights and scrambles, and the danger is too great.

    Fortunately, Shi Mingyue was persuaded by his obvious reasons.

    "Okay, then I will write you what you need."

    Although it is a pity, what Lu Qin said is true.

    She still has a lot to do in the base!

    But Lu Qin took people out, so he had to make sufficient preparations.

    Shi Mingyue shook her fingers: "Our cattle farm has expanded, and we can just get a few cows to make leather armor for your team. It is safer to go out."

    "You also bring some of that potion, in case you get injured. You can use it if you have it."

    "I have recently made a new snack, which is especially full and does not take up space. I will bring it to you later."

    There is also a map for going out, and she will also draw a picture according to it. Just enough!

    There was a lot of crackling talk, and the unexpected, Shi Mingyue said everything clean.

    In the end, Lu Qin stretched out his hand to cover her mouth.

    Leaning down to stare at her, she said, "I'm just going out, not moving?"

    Shi Mingyue: "..."

    Isn't she worried?

    After all, he will be separated from Lu Qin soon?

    Although it is not usually sticking together every day, she suddenly thought of separation, she was still a little reluctant... As

    if seeing Shi Mingyue's thoughts, Lu Qin put down his hand and comforted her.

    "You will come back soon if you get something, trust me."

    With Lu Qin's current strength, not many people can really fight him.

    Shi Mingyue suddenly raised her head and looked at him innocently: "Brother, don't you know other sisters outside, do you?"

    Lu Qin: "?"

    Shi Mingyue was weeping, her face weak and pure, she half bowed her head: "If there is any, I, I would also take the initiative to quit..."

    This picture is simply too familiar.

    Every time Lu Qin looked on the side with cold eyes when Mingyue wanted to pit someone, she was in exactly the same posture.

    But now...He is the only one here?

    Lu Qin turned his head as if consciously, and saw Liang Liang, Mu Zhuyu and Bai Feng all looking at him at the door.

    A shocked expression of the crowd eating melons.

    There was a severe condemnation hidden in his eyes.

    Lu Qin: "..."

    What is the experience of being a little fox with a girlfriend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 961 45
Luo Ning is a cannon fodder female supporting character in a favorite article in the entertainment circle. Once again, she is not the cannon fodder! ...
15.6K 195 53
Interstellar Fried Shop [Gourmet] Author: Huiqing Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/269/269598/  Lin Jiu is a...
370K 12.9K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
1.1M 36.8K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...