𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢�...

By NAMJESUSCOMMUNITY

❃❃❃ ⋰⋯⋱⋯⋰⋯⋱⋯⋰⋯⋱⋯⋰⋯⋱⋯⋰⋯⋱⋯⋰⋯⋱ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━♬♬♬━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ❝ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ ᴀ ꜱʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴏʀᴄ... More

⚜ᐤᐝɴᴀᴍᴊᴇꜱᴜꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ
⚜ᐤᐝʙᴇɴɪꜰɪᴛꜱ
⚜ᐤᐝᴘᴏꜱɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
⚜ᐤᐝᴘᴏꜱɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
⚜ᐤᐝɪɴᴛᴇʀɴꜱ (ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟꜱ)
⚜ᐤᐝᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

⚜ᐤᐝʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

326 42 11
By NAMJESUSCOMMUNITY

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ

✒  Politeness and Respect, both the factors are necessary in formal and even in casual matters.

✒ Once you join the community you have to complete the span of one month before leaving.

✒ One person may opt for two roles initially. 

✒  You must have discord or should be willing to install it.

✒ You will be interviewed before joining.

ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

✒ Follow NAMJESUSCOMMUNITY  and namjejus_is_watchin as long as you are the part of this community.

✒ Give this book a shout out in your Message Board.

✒ Add this book in your reading list.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
96.3K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...