18Y/O Hayase Nagatoro x Male...

By Victor_TheRiper

You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Meeting "Hayacchi"
Chp.2 Call Me Nagatoro
Chp.3 Senpai Gets His Lucky Wish
Chp.4 The Guessing Game/Spying On Nagatoro
Chp.5 Rainy Day With Senpai
Chp.6 Lunch With Senpai
Chp.7 Senpai's Preminum Bun's
Chp.8 Ice Cream With Senpai
Chp.9 Beach Day With Senpai
Chp.10 Summer Festival With Senpai Pt.1
Chp.11 Summer Festival With Senpai Pt.2
Chp.12 Lets Go Home Senpai
Chp.13 Rock-Paper-Scissors With Senpai
Chp.14 Senpai Goes On A "Date"
Chp.15 Enter The Club President
Chp.16
Chp.18 The Culture Festival
Chp.19 The Epilogue
Chp.20 Lemon๐Ÿ‹
Finale Chapter

Chp.17 I forgive you Senpai

4.5K 89 20
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

A couple of days have passed now...and yet tomorrow is the day of the school culture festival...but before we focus on that...let's focus on the main thing that will change everything....school has just ended, and yet it was a afternoon time, (YN) was in his art room, as he yet somehow has forgotten everything that has happened between him and Nagatoro...all he wanted to do...if forget about it...and focus and beating President Sana...in the art room, he was modeling some fruits and a bottle of wine as he manages to finish it perfectly with color as well...

(YN): Heh, what do you know. Looks so good, never done a portrait since...since...

Even though...the art room has never been this quiet in a while eve since Nagatoro will always be with him...

(YN): ...Been quiet lately, it's been a while. Heh, I remember Nagatoro will always merge in and started spouting nonsense, hehe, and just says stupid things that are too funny to laugh...and enjoy about it..and...it's really fun being with her.

Suddenly...he started to get that warm feeling again...that feeling he gets when he mentions about Nagatoro about something nice and cute about her...

(YN) Mind: That feeling again...! It's been awhile since I felt that...and it's back...but why now?? ...Wait...is it because...the fact I talk about Nagatoro, the fact that I always mention her...is this...is this why I always get this feeling??? So...does this mean-

President Sana: Thats a dull piece of work you're doing.

(YN) turns around and to see President Sana enter the room...and with a shocking entrance...

(OH MAMA!!!!)

(YN): ...Quite the entrance you gave, and what are you wearing? You're gonna get yourself in trouble for that.

President Sana: I was taking pictures for my new piece.

President Sana started to observe (YN)'s art work...

(YN): ...It's no good, huh?

President Sana: Yeah, it's no good. When you're presenting to a large audience, it's not the practice, but the piece. So tell me, what is so important thing for a piece like this?

(YN): Eh? I don't know...a theme I guess?

President Sana: No...love.

(YN): Love?! How is this have to do with love?!

President Sana: Well, the only passion you have in this piece is to make it nice and tidy.

(YN) Mind: ...Love aye?

Suddenly, the door opens...and surprisingly...Nagatoro appeared...

Nagatoro: H-Hey...I was checking in and seeing how-

Nagatoro realizes to see President Sana with (YN)...and yet her wearing a white gown...

(YN): O-Oh! Hey Nagatoro! ....*realization* W-Wait! It's not like that! She's not modeling for me!

Nagatoro: S-Sorry for interrupting!

She closes the door and runs away...

(YN): Nrrrgh! Damn it! Now she's gonna think I'm only wanting to model you...and it's not true...I...I want Nagatoro...only her...she's the only one that can keep me...happy for some reason...but...I fucked it up, everything.

President Sana understands (YN) how he had to deal with ever since what happen between him and Nagatoro...so, President Sana yells out...

President Sana: After her!

(YN): Eh?!

President Sana: Art is this to pursue! Don't let your piece get away!

(YN): Piece?! What are you-

And so...it hit him...when President Sana meant about what makes a piece so tidy and nice...is love...and for (YN), his piece is Nagatoro....

(YN) Mind: Even is Sana was talking over my head...I know what she means now! I have to get her! I have to get Nagatoro!

(YN) stood up as he exits the room and goes after Nagatoro...soon he sees Nagatoro walking down the hallway, and crashes up to her..

(YN): Nagatoro! Wait!

Nagatoro: ....

At first Nagatoro wanted to say something...but is still upset with him...

Nagatoro: ...What do you want?

(YN): Look, I know we had our differences a couple weeks ago, but I wanted to say that-

Suddenly, two girls appeared...

Girl #1: Sup Hayacchi!

Nagatoro: Hey.

Girl #2: Oh? Are we interrupting something?

Girl #1: Is he hitting on you?

Nagatoro: ....No, he's a creepy stalker.

(YN): Wha?!?!

Nagatoro started to run away, turns around and sticks her tongue out at (YN)...

Nagatoro: Blegh!

Girl: #1: Should...should we tell the teachers?

(YN): One word form you two and I'll ruin your lives for good!

Girl #2: O-Okay! Sorry!

Girl #1: We won't!

(YN): Damn it Nagatoro! Just listen to me! Please don't run away from me!

(YN) started chasing Nagatoro...as he does, he started to have flashbacks, back when he and her met for the first time at the library...the day when she made him her Senpai...the day he met someone he has never met before...someone...he wants to be with....he still remembers the times he has spent time with her, at school, her house, the beach, even the summer festival...he has never had so much fun with someone like Nagatoro...and yet so caring, nice and kind....afterwards, (YN) arrive to the lockers, and yet can see Nagatoro standing near the pool, where the water was still filled up...so he goes and catches up to her... he can see her standing, facing towards the sun, as she didn't wanted to look at (YN)...

(YN): H-Hey! W-Wait! Nagatoro, hold on a sec!

Nagatoro: Hmph.

(YN): Tch. Hayase please! Listen to me!

Nagatoro: ....!...Hmph, what's do you want?

(YN): ...I want to model you! Just you!

Nagatoro stood quiet, as she blush, and yet...she can't bear to see (YN), still upset, all she can say is...

Nagatoro: Have the president do it for you!

(YN): No! I want to draw you!

Nagatoro: Just go with her and draw nasty stuffs on her! Maybe you'll be more happy to-

Suddenly, she slips on the edge of the pool, and yet was about to fall towards the pool...she shut her eyes and expected to fall towards the pool...but suddenly...she felt her hand being grabbed...as she opens Them...and sees (YN) holding her from falling to the pool...she blushes...

(YN): I-I wanna draw you! Please! You're the only one with something so special about me wanting to draw you!

Nagatoro: ...Why me? And what do you mean by "something special about me"?

(YN): Because....the way you always are...is what most attractive to me!

Nagatoro: H-Huh?!

(YN): Everything about you is special! You're cute, kind, nice, intelligent! Even your personality makes you special to me, everything about you...is special to me! You're the only girl I wanna model! Why?! Because you're my piece! My piece to make my art look nice and tidy, and you are of course!

Nagatoro soon started to blush a lot from the comments he was getting...and yet...she felt like she wanted to say something back...and smile about it...but suddenly, the two lost balance....and fell off towards the pool...afterwards, the two got out from the pool...drying themselves up...

Nagatoro: *sneeze*

(YN): Bless you-

He looks at her, and yet to see her blue bra in her see through uniform...

(YN): Shit! Sorry, I didn't mean-

Nagatoro: Haha! You Creep!

(YN): H-Hehe. *chuckles*

Nagatoro realizes to see (YN) laughing...she has never seen (YN) laugh like that before...

Nagatoro: Hehe...

(YN): Hehe...

The two stares at each otter...as (YN) got close to Nagatoro and says...

(YN): Nagatoro...listen...I'm sorry...that I was a total ass on you, I should have never said those horrible things to you...I Didn't mean it, honestly...I was just...stressed and angry...about this whole....thing a giant Sana...and I shouldn't have taken my anger and frustration against you. And...I understand if you're still upset with me, but all I'm asking, if for you to understand...and...to forgive me. But you can forgive me when you're ready and-Oof!

(YN) realizes Nagatoro rush towards him, as she wraps her both arms around him, giving him a big hug, as she smiles and replies...

Nagatoro: Hehe, no need to wait...I accept your apology so...I forgive you, Senpai.

(YN) was then happy that he has been forgiven....he then slowly wraps his arms around her...and smile as he replies...

(YN): Thank you, Nagatoro.

-END OF CHAPTER 17-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 209 45
Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her father's absence. Now, It...
50.6K 1.3K 25
Y/n had to leave her hometown at the age of 6, due to her parents work reasons,leaving all her friends and family. She was going to miss all of them...
22.4K 435 15
"I have you know Senpai." "Huh? What do you mean?" "Don't you get it, you mine now." Ever since Y/n moved to Akademi High, she has been noticing some...
293K 8.4K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...