Black's Prophecy || Book 1

بواسطة blxcks3a_

Cordelia Regulus Lupin-Black is finally eleven and old enough to go to hogwarts. As the first year starts , s... المزيد

Prologue
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Read this please otherwise u won't understand anything
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Ten

152 4 3
بواسطة blxcks3a_

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

The winds got colder as November came along. The window ledges were covered with thin layer of ice. The warm air turning into fog as people conversed.

Cordelia was sitting on the Astronomy tower alone for probably the first time. She really needed that time alone. She held a book in her arms; the same book her dad gave her to write on her birthday. The winters never seemed to go good for her but this time she felt content with things.

Of course...the exhaustion from practicing all the time, homework as well as the exams that were coming was unbearable sometimes but she could handle it well.

She wrote on her diary about the events that were taking place at Hogwarts, she thought that Hogwarts was the safest place for them to be in but apparently not.

Humming to herself as she picked up the cup of coffee she got from the kitchen on her way there. It was night time, the stars in the sky twinkling and making the sky seem like galaxy. In Cordelia's opinion, they looked magical.

She held a box in her hand, given by Nox this morning. She was curious to who sent it because it didn't consist of any name... so she thought maybe there was some information inside it.

She opened the box to find a necklace. Seeing that, her hand automatically went up to touch the necklace she was wearing. It had some charms on it. A wolf, dog, flowers and a deer.

The necklace inside was kind of similar but instead of the charms, there was a ring. She found a note inside the box which she opened and started reading.

.•♫•♬• °•• •♬•♫•.

Dear Cordelia,

The protection necklace you are wearing now was charmed to lock your powers only till you were eleven. This necklace however will protect you because it has healing powers and helps you control your powers. You will be able to unlock your powers one by one.

I hope you like it and use it well.

.•♫•♬• °•• •♬•♫•.

After reading the note, Cordelia felt disturbed because whoever this person was knows her and knows her past too. She quickly checked the necklace of any dark magic the took it out of the box. She held it in her hands delicately. The steel of the chain cold against her fingertips.

She used her free hand to free her neck of her previous necklace and then she wore the new one. She then looked at her old necklace which she wore all the years of growing up. She always felt connected to it. She knew it had a deep meaning and it also held the essence of her parents and her uncle and aunt so she decided that she was never going to get rid of it and secured it around her wrist.

She played with her now bracelet and let a sigh escape her mouth, she thought about all the problems in Hogwarts. Who was trying to ruin what should have been a peaceful school year? She had an idea because after all it was always him.

She sat there watching there watching the stars for a while while sipping her coffee then finally packed her things and went back to the common room.

As she was walking back, she felt eyes on her from behind watching her moves so she fastened her pace down to the common room but she didn't lose the person. She actually didn't want to lose him anyways.

After some minutes, she reached the common room, she whispered the password and went inside. She then quickly took out the marauders map from her pocket and  with a tap of her wand whispered, " I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

The map started to appear and she quickly found the dot outside the common room.

What!? Professor Quirrel!?

She watched him stand there for some moments before finally heading away.

After making sure that he wasn't coming back she Went up to her dorm to get ready to sleep.

.•♫•♬• °•• •♬•♫•.

The next morning, I woke up in a bad mood, not having the energy to get out of the bed. My dorm mates who haven't said a word to were still asleep but I had last minute practice for the match today.

"Good morning, Cori." Jay said, as he watched me sluggishly walk down stairs literally dragging myself.

"What's so good about this morning?" I grumbled bitterly, my morning voice deep and husky, still not fully awake.

Jay dryly chuckled knowing the problem exactly.

"Didn't get sleep last night as well?" Jay asked. "Obviously, what else do you expect when I know a creepy Professor was following me last night back to the common rom for God knows what reason?" I answered back while glaring at him hard but he didn't seem bothered by it at all, already used to me glaring at them.

He shrugged unbothered, but as he fully registered my words, his eyes widened.

"What!?" He exclaimed suprised.

I merely nodded before heading out the common room towards the Gryffindor common room as Jay followed behind me like a lost puppy bombarding me with questions which I simply chose to ignore.

We walked through the empty corridor, the cold air brushing on my warm face, soothing it as the light chatter of the little amount of students who were awake echoed through the almost empty halls. Everything was peaceful.

But not for long.

As soon as I started calming down by the peacefulness of the morning sun falling on my face through the windows of the corridor, 2 boys came the hall singing as obnoxiously as they could. I sighed in annoyance.

"And where may you be going on this fine morning, milady?" Came the voice of one of them as they stopped singing.

"Go away, Weasley." I sneered at them, annoyed.

"Still not in a good mood, I see, eh Raven?" George Weasley said as I sighed once more at the name they gave me.

"Well, hello to you too." Jay mocked from besides me turning the twins' attention on him.

"You got yourself a friend, I see." Fred commented while his scrutinizing gaze observed Dane who shifted, uncomfortable by their gazes.

After a few seconds, they still haven't said anything. But then all of a sudden, they screamed in unison, " we approve."

"And since when did we need your approval?" I commented sarcastically, but being too tired to deal with them, just scowled at them and went past them to the great hall.

I might have been very rude but whatever I can't deal with them right now.

I collapsed onto the bench on the Slytherin table with Dane getting in opposite to me.

"What are you gonna eat?" Jay asked.

"Food." I deadpanned.

"Aren't you nervous? Potter is about to shit his pants any moment now." Enzo butted in sliding in next to me.

"Why would I be nervous? He never knew about his magical powers until this year and he never knew what quidditch was a thing till some months ago but still happens to be good at , thanks to Uncle James for that." She muttered the last part them continued.

"While I have been playing quidditch since I was a baby so of course he is nervous and not me, besides, I for sure am confident in my skills. Even if we lose, it wouldn't be my fault. Because, now come on, how is it my fault that my teammates are stupid?" She said nonchalantly.

They both chuckled as Julius piled some food on his plate as I did.

"Wait! Where's Emily?" Julius suddenly asked taking my attention away from the sausage I was eating.

"Yeah, where in the whole world is she?" I asked scanning the great hall in search of the blonde girl.

"Apparently, she is a gryffindor and can't and won't associate with and I quote ' filthy Slytherins' so yeah." He said at the same time I spotted her.

Oh.

"Okay, whatever. We are not dying without her. If anything, now we don't have to worry about our lunar secrets being exposed to her in anyway. We can enjoy our nights. Just the three of us. But we might have to change our name." I said rolling my eyes.

I really am too used to my friends leaving me.

They both looked at me bewildered for some seconds before Enzo said, " why? We can just add a trio at the end and if it seems so weird then we can just mention ourselves as lunar trio."

"And we can keep different nicknames for each other. Sounds good?" Julius suggested.

"Yup! Done eating? Let's go." I said finally ending that little breakfast conversation as we raced down to the field.

"You are late Cordelia..."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5K 1 26
This is the third book in the Black's Prophecy series. Cordelia Regulus Lupin-Black is enjoying the summer after second year when she gets the news h...
110K 3.9K 56
***reader discretion is advised, I wrote this book at the ripe old age of 14 and it's unedited*** An untold prophecy of a sixteen-year-old girl, Ophe...
17.5K 171 29
Mia is eleven years old and about to start Hogwarts. She would be excited, but there's a few catches... She's a Muggle-born, a demigod, and an Elemen...
10.9K 296 14
This is a Harry Potter Fan-fiction, just so you know. ;) Mercury is a witch, going to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and of cour...