Love in war

Door shinningstarantara

Vansh , a gangster falls in love with fun loving Riddhima without knowing about her past truth . Will Vansh a... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( epilogue )
Link to new book

Chapter 20

2.3K 190 68
Door shinningstarantara

This chapter starts with ,

Vansh : Tell her name ,

Ranjith : Her name ....name is...Ka....

He faints and dies before saying the name . Vansh gets irritated .

Vansh : I was very near , but I missed it now . Shittt....

Angre : Boss atleast now we got this much of information . Before we didn't even know the reason , But now we know the reason , White Evil is harming as because your father killed her parents .

Vansh gets angry and holds Angre's collar .

Vansh : How dare you Angre ? How dare you ? Don't say that my father killed her parents . My father cannot do anything like that . He cannot snatch someone's life like that .

Angre : Sorry boss . Boss if bhabhi comes to know about her parents dead , how will she react ? What if she leaves you ?

Vansh : No no , Riddhima is mine , she cannot leave me . She is mine . She has to stay with me .

At morning ,

Dadi is telling a Bhagavad Gita story to Sia and Riddhima .

Dadi : So the moral of the story is , " Everything happens with a reason " .

Riddhima and Sia smiles .

Dadi : The story is over , Come let's go for eating .

Riddhima looks tensed .

Dadi : What happened Riddhima ?

Riddhima : This Vansh went out dadi , He went out at night and still he didn't return .

Dadi : He left at night itself ?

Riddhima : Yes dadi .

Riddhima gets a call , it is Vansh .

Vansh : Riddhima sorry actually I have an important work , so I felt for Dehradun .

Riddhima : Dehradun ? Go sit there itself , don't come back .

Riddhima angrily cuts the phone .

Vansh : Sorry Riddhima , but it is necessary for me to go there .

Vansh sees the ring with a letter 'M 'on it . ( The ring which Vansh's father gave him before his death ) .

Angre : Boss we thought that the killer's name will start with M , but no . As per Ranjit said , the killer name is starting with K . Then what does the letter M mean ?

Vansh : Angre , may be the killer's father's name or her surname may be starting with M .

Angre : Right boss . Now why are we going to Dehradun ?

Vansh : To find the owner of this ring ?

Angre : But how ?

Vansh : Angre look at this ring's platinum ,  this type of platinum can be found only in Dehradun . It is one of the rarest platinum . One of my informer said me that , a famous and a old jeweller who personally designs jewelleries for rich people has returned to Dehradun . There are many possibilities that he may know the owner of this ring .

Angre : It is an fantastic idea boss . I pray that he remembers the owner of this ring . Boss but I never thought Rohit will be Riddhima bhabhi's brother .

Vansh : Yes Angre it is shocking for me also , Always Rohit used to say he has  a twin but I didn't believe , now you see my wife turns out to be his twin sister . Rohit and Kiren were my junior friends , I didn't know about their parents . But once I remember Rohit saying that he and Kiren ran out of their house .

Angre : Hmmm.

Scene changes ,

Riddhima goes to her office and meets all her colleagues . She talks with them and has a nice time with them . It is a lunch break . Riddhima is going for a lunch . Suddenly someone pulls her from  behind . She turns to see , it is Kabir .

Kabir : Riddhima listen to me for once .

Riddhima : No I won't listen , leave me . Kabir if my husband gets to know this , then he won't spare you .

Kabir gets angry and sprays some spray on Riddhima's face , she faints . After some time Riddhima opens her eyes and sees , she is tied to a chair and her mouth is covered with a cloth . Kabir comes

Kabir : I am sorry Riddhima . I didn't mean to tie you . But I have no other option please listen to me once then all our misunderstandings will be cleared .

Riddhima nods her head in negative . Kabir unties the cloth from her mouth .

Riddhima : I am Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania . How dare you kidnap me ?

Kabir : Just shut up , you are not Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania , you are Riddhima Ashok Malhotra .

Riddhima gets shocked .

Kabir : Do you know who is Ashok Malhotra , he is one of the top Indian richest man in New York . Ahh Riddhima you are his daughter . Your mother is Manasa Ashok Malhotra , She has received many medals for her photography talent in International levels . That's why you are so interested in photography . When you were inside a her stomach , I was with her . She used to teach you photography in her pregnancy time itself . Do you  know who I am ? I am an orphan , your parents adopted me and gave me an new life . They gave me a reason to live . Do you know why your sister killed Vansh's father , because Vansh's father killed your parents . Ahh Riddhima it is Vansh's father who made you an orphan .

Tears starts rolling down from Riddhima's eyes .

Kabir : Do you know one thing Riddhima ? You had a twin brother Rohit . Your lovable husband Vansh killed your brother . You even had a boyfriend Kiren , your parents were the guardians of Kiren . Vansh killed Kiren also .

Riddhima starts to think about what Kabir has said , morning she recalls dadi telling a story , and the moral of the story Everything happens with a reason . She thinks about all this . Her head starts to ache as she strains to recall the past .

Kabir shows a family photo to Riddhima ,

Kabir : See this is our family photo .

The photo consists of :

Riddhima's parents , Riddhima , her brother Rohit , Kabir , Kiren and Karishma . ( Karishma's face is very  young so Riddhima doesn't recognise Karishma )

Kabir introduces everyone in the photo to Riddhima . Riddhima tries to remember them , but again her head starts to pain terribly .

Riddhima shouts : Kabir my head is painning .

Kabir panicks : Riddhima what happened ?

Riddhima faints , Kabir carries her and runs to the hospital .

Scene changes , At jeweller shop

Vansh : See this ring , and tell me whether you remember the owner of this ring .

Jeweller looks at the ring carefully . He examines it . He takes out a book .

Jeweller : This book contains the information of the customers . I will see whether I can find any information about the owner of this ring .

He sees the book ,

Jeweller : Ahh I found it , I remember many years back , a small girl came to me she was just 10 years old . Her name was Riddhima something , wait I will see her name .

He sees the book , the book is very old and the ink is light .

Jeweller : Her name is Riddhima Ashok Malhotra .

Vansh and Angre gets shocked .

Jeweller : I remember her , she was the youngest customer of mine . She came to me and asked " Uncle tomorrow is my Father's birthday , please can you make a ring for him " . I was literally shocked . She was just so small to buy such an expensive ring . I asked her whether she has money , to my suprise she had more money in her back . So I agreed to her . She said that she wants a ring which consists of M on it . She said it's her  family surname . M stands for Malhotra's . I have also written about her in this book , As per this book she has  said me that her father is a businessman in New York and she comes to India only once in one year . I was so surprised to see a girl like her . I made that ring and gave it to her . She gave me money and went after that I didn't see her .

Vansh : Angre let's go .

Vansh and Angre gets inside the car .

Vansh : So Riddhima's name is Riddhima Ashok Malhotra . She is from New York. Angre as soon as we go to Mumbai start collecting  informations about Ashok Malhotra .

After some hours Vansh and Angre reaches home .

Vansh thinks : My Sweetheart will be angry with me , because I left her alone yesterday night . I have to convince her somehow . I don't know how I am going to convince my angry bird wife .

Vansh goes inside his house , To his suprise he finds everyone tensed sitting in the hall . He doesn't find Riddhima there . He gets tensed .

Vansh : Dadi where is Riddhima ?

Dadi : I don't know , today morning as usual she left for office . Still she didn't come back .

Vansh gets tensed . Suddenly Riddhima enters in the VR Mansion sad and broken . Vansh turns to see her , Riddhima recalls the flashback :

She is in the hospital bed , she opens her eyes to see Kabir standing there .

Kabir : Sorry Riddhima because of me only you are in this situation . But next time don't strain yourself to remember the past . Ok .

Riddhima immediately gets up from her bed ,

Kabir : What are you doing Riddhima ?

Riddhima : No Kabir , I am going to confront Vansh about all these . I am going , leave me .

Kabir : Riddhima no , he may harm you .

Riddhima : I don't know about all that , but I am going to ask him questions and he has to answer .

Riddhima leaves the hospital . Flashback ends .

Riddhima slowly move to her room , everyone asks questions to her , but she doesn't pay heed to any of them . She cries and goes to the room .

Vansh : Dadi , mom , Sia , I will look after her don't worry .

Riddhima goes to her room and stands there sadly , Vansh comes and locks the door from inside .

Vansh : Riddhima what happened ? Why are you like this ? Is everything ok .

Saying this he hugs Riddhima , Riddhima pushes him . Anger is cleary visible in Riddhima's eyes .

Riddhima : Vansh don't touch me , stay there .

Vansh gets angry and grabs Riddhima , he pins her against the wall .

Vansh : Now I understand , that Kabir and your sister brainwashed you right ? I told you not to meet them , then why did you go meet them ?

Riddhima : None of your concern , she is my sister and he is my friend , I will go to meet them , what's your problem ? Mark my words you cannot seperate me from my sis...

Before she could complete her sentence , Vansh smashes his lips with her lips venting out all his anger on this kiss . He kisses her passionately yet angrily . His kiss shows his obsession and madness towards her . He continues chewing her lips . But Riddhima doesn't respond , she stands there as if the kiss means nothing to her . She stands there like an lifeless object with her eyes wide open . Vansh gets angry as she does not respond . He stops his kiss , and looks into her eyes , there is no emotion in her eyes . He doesn't see the love that he has seen in her eyes before . Vansh holds her jaws tightly and makes her face him .

Vansh : Tell me what did that Kabir tell you ?

Riddhima sadly : You killed my brother and Kiren ah ?

Vansh : I killed Kiren but I didn't kill Rohit .

Riddhima : Don't lie Vansh , I know everything , you killed my brother also . Your father killed my parents . I am an orphan because of your father .

Riddhima sits down and cries . Vansh sits down beside  her .

Vansh : Riddhima listen , my father can never kill anyone like that . My father is innocent . Infact I don't even know that Rohit is White Evil's brother , I didn't kill Rohit , trust me . It is Kiren who harmed Rohit .

Riddhima snaps at the middle .

Riddhima : Just stop with your nonsense Vansh , how can Kiren harm Rohit . My parents took care of Kiren like their own. Then how can he harm Rohit ? I know you are leing .

Vansh : I can prove it to you . I am telling the truth . Come with me I will show you .

Vansh pulls Riddhima by her wrist and takes her to the backward . In the backward , They goes and stands in front of a door .

Riddhima thinks : I have never seen this place before , what can it be ?

Vansh : Riddhima today I am going to show you a secret which I have hid for 6 years . Except me and Angre no one knows about it .

Vansh takes Riddhima's hand in his , and takes her inside the door , as soon as they go inside the door closes . Vansh types a password on a lock to unlock the next door . He unlocks and opens the door . They both goes inside a big and lavish  room . Vansh points his index finger to something , Riddhima looks at the place where he points and gets shocked .

Vansh : Ahh Riddhima this is the secret I have been hiding for six years .

Riddhima is standing there shocked with her eyes wide open . She is not able to believe what she just saw .

Thank you guys for reading my story , I hope you all like it . Sorry if there is any grammar mistake . I will soon upload the next part .

Please vote and comment 😃 😃 .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
303K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
309K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong