A Rough Diamond (Cobra Kai)

By Elizen_11

What would happen when the natural cobra Jade Silver, daughter of the billionaire Terry Silver, meets Tory Ni... More

A Rough Diamond (Synopsis)
The Stupid Karate War and the Fresh Meat (Chapter 1)
Silver-to-Silver and Kreese the Master of Conciliation (Chapter 2)
Sending a Minion and Phone Numbers (Chapter 3)
The Instant Breakfast and Having Good Taste (Chapter 4)
Time Travelling and Acting (Chapter 5)
Silver, Nickels and Tickets (Chapter 6)
Ambushing the Ambushers and Warnings (Chapter 7)
Old Memories and Annoying Gossipers (Chapter 8)
Sick Lullabies and Save Your Tears (Chapter 9)
Could You Be the Devil? And A Criminal (Chapter 10)
Read Between the Lines and Bet on It (Chapter 11)
The One Desire and Choking On Your Alibis (Chapter 12)
You Are The Only One That I Want, and Losing Yourself (Chapters 13-14)
Is This The Place That I've Been Dreaming Of? And Try To Fix You (Chapter 15)
There's No Escaping Your Love, and Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Chapter 16)
Drama We Can Live Without It and That Is When It Started Going South (17)
You Don't Give Two F*cks, and The Ice Melting (Chapter 18)
Your Love's Like Rhinestones, and How Long Before You Tell The Truth? (19)
Shot Through the Heart and Look What You've Done (Chapter 20)
Same Old Stuff That Never Ends, and I'm So Sick Of This Fake Love (21)
I Know That You Got Daddy Issues and Blood, Sweat and Tears (Chapter 23)
Any Girl Like You Deserves a Gentleman, and You're Scared To Be Lonely (24)
The Truth Untold and Looking Only Directly At You (25)
I See It, I Like It, I Want It, I Got It and Turned Out Amazing (Epilogue)
Nana and Jade, Dangerous Love (Special Chapter)

Wish I Could Turn Back Time, and Nothing Works Without You (Chapter 22)

472 7 10
By Elizen_11

Tory's POV:

9:43 AM.

They have passed two days since I fight with Jade, I want to see nobody, I'm just lying in my bed. Getting older, and see how the time passes, without me.

A knock in the door brings me back to reality, Tyler's voice sounds.

"Tory..."

"Leave me alone, Tyler!" I shouted at him.

"A guy came here and told me to give you this" he leaves something in the floor, and he walks away.

I sigh and got up, walking to the door, I open it and there is a box.

I enter it to my room, and place it in my messy bed, I open it, and there is something that looks like a paper envelope, and something wrapped in a silver paper.

I open the paper envelope, and I immediately recognized the hand-writing.

Tory,

The reason why I'm writing this, it's because I can't trust myself, I know for a fact that if I say this to your face, I'm gonna end up doing something I will regret later.

My heart hurts a little.

I had a good time by your side, I suppose you didn't, sorry for being the worst girlfriend ever. I thought I was doing the right thing, but, of course, I wasn't.

I roll my eyes, even in a letter she is having the same issues. Maybe it's because I just increased them.

None of that matters anymore, I'm leaving California today. And I'm not planning on returning, if I do, it will be to sell that hotel, so I don't need to return anymore in my life. This is for the better.

What? The hotel?

I changed in here, and it was worthless. So, I'm returning to New York. If you still care a little about me, I want to ask you a favor.

I try not to cry, like if someone was watching.

I plead to you, don't re-enter my life.

I can't stand being an annoying person in your life, so let's just cut the strings, we will take separate ways, and do whatever we want with our lives. Forget about me, forget about everything we built together. As I said, it was all fake. And we all believe it.

My heart clenches more.

Whatever, I already told this a zillion times, but, you are an amazing martial artist, you have everything to win that tournament, (but I wouldn't be that sure about that exact part), and more if you want to do it, never let that anybody stops you. I will continue with my life, doing what I know better.

I know how bright your future will be, never stop, you can't give up.

Jade.

I see a little of ink in the sides probably she used a microtip, and pressed too hard, but now it is accompanied by my tears, because I realize that's the last form of communication that I will ever get from her.

We always thought about our future, not our single future, I guess we weren't meant to last that much.

It's over.

And it's completely my fault.

I start to unwrap the silver paper, immediately a sweet but strong smell reaches my nose, Jade's perfume, I could recognize it anywhere. I unwrap it completely, what is in there, completely crushes my heart.

It was Jade's leather jacket.

There is a little paper on it.

For all the good times together in the past.

Now all the tears roll my face freely, why I did this?

Why me? There are more people in the world.

Jade's POV:

4:17 AM.

Derek is leaving the package for Tory in her house, I told him that he can use my motorcycle, his Ferrari would catch all the unnecessary attention, and that's why I decided to leave my baby Bugatti at home, Derek told me that maybe he will buy a Harley, and we can race together, and I like a lot that idea, it's safer than going around in extremely expensive sport cars, and believe me you can gain a lot of attention.

I decided to let that to her, as a way to say a goodbye without the screams, in a pacific way and leave everything clear to her.

Maybe I haven't got over her, or I still feel like if that we had was true, and I'm just an idiot with feelings, but as I said I want to cut all the strings, maybe not sell the hotel, but just come in case of emergencies and that chiz.

I want to give love another chance, but this time with Derek, yesterday we cuddled and watched his favorite sitcom 'Friends', we laughed like we used to do, and at that moment I felt like everything in my life wasn't a waste of time, that I was more than an annoying, cold-hearted bitch or even a psycho-machine.

Derek talked to me about a very good shrink, that helped him when he was bullied and had similar anxiety and aggressive attacks. He convinced me to talk to him when we return to New York, and I'm gonna do it, so I don't feel that useless girl, that I was feeling these days.

I feel like Derek came in the perfect moment, he was my best friend, the person that knows me the best, when he left my life everything became worse, he was the anchor that held me to hope, and when the anchor was picked up, the ship of the sanity and my heart left.

I thought I found a new anchor with Catherine, but the bitch was a filthy liar that just took advantage of me, and because I'm an idiot I gave her my everything. That had the worst consequences, when the monster I tried to held inside just exploded.

And Tory, should I get started? Or y'know what? I'm gonna keep it to myself and the shrink. No, I'm gonna say it, I need to get rid of this thing inside my chest, and I'm not talking about the stupid thing that beats and makes me feel things I wish I never felt in my fucking life. She used me, for a goddamn stupid karate tournament, I trusted her, I told her my secrets, and she couldn't tell me the truth, even when I begged on my knees for it, she took what I hated about Derek, and what I hate about Catherine and put it together, for the single purpose of winning the All-Valley thing. 

But I'm the airhead, I should've known, she gave me all the hints I could ask for, I guess that love blinds us all, and it blinded me when I needed my eyes more, when I was completely vulnerable, when I needed someone to hold me tight and never let me go, not when I required more lies in my already messed up world, I needed a person who could give me that, and Tory never bothered to even think about something that wasn't herself and her necesities, or the karate war that they started, she wanted to hurt Miyagi-Do, but she end up destroying me.

I feel a single tear rolling through my cheek, whatever, the point in here is that I require Derek, he never lied to me, and when he did, it was because he was threatened, and even after that he confessed it. 

When Catherine cheated with him, he told me that Catherine never spoke of me, and that he would've never let it happen if he would've known, but even at that time it wasn't that deep as it was when she cheated for the second time, with Derek it was a little kiss, but later, literally she slept with half of the school, and humiliate me in front of all the institute.

Why I still think about this? This just makes me sick, I hear a knock, so I walk to the door.

"Hey, darling," he greeted me, smiling.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Affirmative, the package was delivered, ma'am," he said, saluting like a soldier, I chuckled.

"Are you one of Charlie's Angels?" I asked him.

"I will say Jade's Angels" he winked at me, I moved, he entered, and I closed the door.

"What did she say?" I asked, I was quite nervous.

"She isn't the one who answered, so I gave it to her brother," he shrugged.

"Do you think she is okay?" I asked, "not that I care that much, but you know, she was my girlfriend and, and yeah, y'know" I started to babble, "you don't have to be jealous, because I care about her, it's hard, yeah and" I was interrupted by his chuckle.

"Jeez, Jade, princess, I'm not jealous" he chuckled, "I don't have to be, right now we aren't in a relationship, plus" he kissed my forehead, "she was important to you, and we can demonstrate that Jade Silver has a heart"

"How can you be that perfect?" I asked him, chuckling quietly, he always knew what I needed.

"I'm not perfect" he looked at me.

"Derek, you are literally every girl dream man" I took his hand, "you are good-looking, you are a gentleman, damn, you are the full package" I looked at the floor, "and I used to have you"

"Hey" he lifted my chin, "you still have me" he wiped a tear I didn't knew was rolling, "you'll always have me, even a thousand miles can't keep us apart" I chuckled at the reference of the song.

"You just quoted a song from High School Musical?" I laughed.

"Of course I did, it's our song" he chuckled and looked at me, his eyes were shiny.

"Take my hand" he laughed quietly and took my hand, "take a breath" he inhaled.

"Are we gonna dance without music?" he made me spin.

"Hey, Alexa, play Can I Have This Dance" the music started to sound, from every corner of the room, Derek chuckled, and we started to dance, dancing all the problems away, the preoccupations of these lasts months leaving my body, all of this, because I was happy, and I knew that this was the place I was meant to be.

The song was over, and Derek smiled at me, he was so close that I could smell the coffee in his breath, and before I could control myself, I was kissing him, he was hesitant at first, but later our lips moved in sync, as they always have done plenty of times before.

He was gentle with every movement, I haven't kissed somebody who wasn't rough in plenty of time, my hand went to the back of his head, caressing his soft hair.

It was more than just lust, and I can only think that the difference with this kiss, and the others, is that I love the person I was sharing it with, and for once, the feeling was mutual.

Author Notes (little clarifications and fun facts that I wrote because I need this chapter to have more words):

Jade's car is a 'Bugatti La Voiture Noire', has a price of 11 million of euros, Derek's car is a 'Ferrari La Ferrari Aperta' with a price of 8,3 million of euros.

Jade's leather jacket is a 'Doro' from 'Max Macchina', with a price of 2,790 euros. 

Jade wins in dollars, but she prefers to buy everything in euros, so she can spend more money (for a strange reason).

Jade wins approximately 2500 million dollars per year, between the hotel, her job and the extra money she can make.

She spends 150 million in renovating the hotel, 20 million paying the employees, 55 million donating to the charity. 

Derek in the other hand has 15,000 million of euros, that his dad left him when he died, but he has never touched one single bit of that money, as he thinks it is corrupted.

He has made on his own 450 million dollars, as he is an actor and a model well known.

Jade can easily have more money than Terry Silver, as he lost a big amount of money in the 80s.

Songs: Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots and Scream by Zac Efron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.8K 19
Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he suddenly changed so much that she had to di...
145K 5.6K 32
pain shapes a woman into a warrior. cobra kai ( season four - five ) tory nichols x female oc ยฉ tearsricochets
53.3K 1.5K 65
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
188K 5.2K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...