Half Arch Half Ravager

By ObfonteriDick

M/BS book for Riddick Rygel-Obfonteri More

Admin Info
☆File☆
Riddick Rygel-Obfonteri
☆Role-playing☆
Nightmare Starters
Kid Starters
Protective Starters
Fluff Starters (and 1 angst)
Scenario 1
Scenario 2
Scenario 3
Scenario 4
Random Assortment Of Starters 1
Random Assortment Of Starters 2
Scenario 6
De-aged Scenario 1
☆Other☆
The Shipping Call
Class and Gender Bent
Suggestions
Brothers TimeLine

Scenario 5

12 0 1
By ObfonteriDick

|Age 6 (or younger depending on my mood and person's opinion), based on the clip above|

Riddick was honestly very worried about papa. He was waiting with [Character] to get the OK to come into the medbay but he was honestly getting scared by all the ruckus, swearing, and screaming coming from inside. Eventually though, Tullk opened the door, "Cmon in," he assured [Character] who gently took Riddick's hand leading him inside where Yondu laid exhausted, but admiring a little bundle in his arms. [Character] and the little boy made it to the bed.
"Both o' Y'all meet Vito Udonta," Yondu introduced. Riddick looked on in amazement as baby Vito seemed to do the same. In a sudden moment though, Vito grabbed onto a handful of Riddick's hair, tugging curiously and kicking, it startling, and hurting, Riddick enough for him to burst into tears, Vito doing the same, after having released his brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
36.3K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
45.5K 73 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍