call me yours ( harry j potte...

By wstrnflies

*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is pa... More

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵂʰᵃᵗˢ ᴺᵉˣᵗ

58

3.8K 142 34
By wstrnflies

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-Eight: Grindelwald

As soon as the feeling left, Y/n opened her eyes. "I still can't get used to that..." Ron said, turning to Y/n and opening his eyes. The sudden change in time caused him to furrow his eyebrows. Though she started to walk, she did not appear bothered. After hurriedly catching up with her, Ron caught up with her. "Where are we? And what time is it?"

It was a sunny day in New York, and people were walking. As always, the place was crowded. She said, looking around, "New York... it's about six.". Because of their dirty, smelly, and hungry appearance, people were looking at them strangely. 

"Wicked" Ron said, looking around, "I always wanted to come...but why are we here?" 

Ron was the only one who heard the girl because she moved closer to him. "Remember when Harry had that vision?" She asked. In an effort to be more specific, he turned to her. "You know, his latest one?" Ron nodded.

She looked away from two wizards in all black looking at her and Ron. Y/n entered an apartment complex through the front door, followed by Ron. "Well...He said something about Grindlewald..." Ron nodded, causing Y/n to chuckle knowing that he didn't know what she was talking about. "Last year, I said...Does You-know-who have anything to do with Grindlewald?" 

"And Harry said no..." Ron mentioned, "So why are we in new york again?" 

"Well, Harry said that Grindlewald had something to do with You-know-who, Why else would just be in one of Harry's visions?" Y/n explained, "So why don't we do something instead of just laying around before Christmas" 

"And why couldn't we go to the burrow?" Ron asked. 

"Because of Death eaters...Might attack there if we are anywhere near, the burrow...plus..." Y/n mentioned. "Your dad said that they were being watched" Y/n pressed the elevator button, and it turned white. "And by the looks of those two wizards so are we.." 

Y/n pulled Ron into the elevator before pressing the button of the floor they needed to get off, and six other buttons so no one knew what floor they were getting off on. "Your brilliant, Y/n...you really are" Ron mentioned, "Why did I walk out..." 

"The Horcrux was talking," Y/n explained. "Besides...reckon we all needed a break from each other...? I and Hermione seemed to be the only sane ones..." 

The elevator beeped before Y/n and Ron walked out of the lift sending it to another floor. The two walked towards the apartment room, "Y'know, I don't hate you and Harry together right? It's just...the brother in me...since y'know you're like my odd, strange and weird sister..." 

"Thanks..." Y/n said furrowing her eyebrows before stopping and knocking at the door. 

Ron looked around the apartment hall studying everything. The door opened causing it to grab him and Y/n's attention. "Erm, Hel-" Newt's voice rang in Y/n's ears, She turned to him with a smile on her face. She knew that the man would be at Queenie's apartment, even though it would be nice to talk to her. Newt would be double the help. "Y/n, and..." 

"Ron Weasley" he quickly introduced himself. 

As Newt shook Ron's hand, he avoided eye contact. Hi, Newt..." Y/n greeted, "Um, can you and Ron ask me a few questions. We can't stay here for long-" Y/n asked, Ron nodded slowly without knowing what to say. 

"Erm, Sure...your mother isn't here...It's just me..." 

"It's okay, You were there..." Y/n mentioned, Newt furrowed his eyebrows letting the two in. Y/n closed the door sitting on the couch looking around the apartment she grew up in. 

"Are you sure this is the safest?" Ron whispered to her, "I mean...we are wanted with Harry..." 

Y/n nodded turning to Ron, Newt joined the two. "What, is it? n/n? Is everything okay?" Newt asked. Y/n nodded and then thought for a second. 

"We wanted to know about Grindlewald?" Y/n asked right away. "Anything, he has something to do with You-know-who" 

Newt furrowed his eyebrows looking at the girl. The seventeen-year-old Grindelwald was expelled from Durmstrang due to his strange behaviour...things at school experiments." Y/n and Ron both nodded. 

"Did he have anything to do with Dumbledore?" Ron asked. "He had to be around when Dumbledore was...?" 

"Bathilda Bagshot introduced him to Dumbledore...Dumbledore's mother had just died, Grindelwald was troubled, and they both knew they could talk to each other...but they kept returning to one particular subject..Dumbledore had also believed that Wizards ruled over Muggles" 

Y/n and Ron exchanged glances before turning back to Newt, "Wait? Dumbledore? We have the same Dumbledore?" Ron asked. Y/n knew Newt would never lie to her, she studied the man and hummed. 

"He did..." Y/n answered, "What happened?" 

"Dumbledore made an oath to not fight him..." Newt explained, "So he just put Grindlewald to prison..." 

The door opened causing the three to turn to the entrance, Queenie walked in followed by Tina. "Y/n!" Queenie announced, the two sisters looked at the girl excitingly. 

"Hello...Queenie, Tina-" Y/n said to them, Ron cleared his throat, "Oh this is Ron...Ron, Tina and Queenie..." 

"Nice to meet you..." Ron mentioned. 

"Queenie, mind if we have a word?" Y/n asked, avoiding eye contact with the woman with short blonde hair.  "Just me, you and Ron? Please don't read my mind?" 

Newt glanced at Queenie, who had an inkling why Y/n was interested in talking to her. I won't...but sure?" They walked to the room and closed the borders, leaving Tina and Newt behind. Ron stood next to her confused as Y/n studied the woman. "Everything okay? Well, better?" 

The two nodded, "I wanted to ask you something" She said softly, "But I don't want to trigger anything..." 

"go ahead..." Queenie worryingly said. 

"You joined Grindlewald...Correct?" Ron's eyes widened looking over at the woman who became uncomfortable. "You don't need to answer me..." 

"No-, Well...yes...I did..." She studdered looking at Y/n. "But you know, I mean no ha-" 

"I know...You-know-who wants something to do with Grindelwald..."

"The elder wand of course" Queenie spoke looking at them. Ron and Y/n both exchanged a look before looking at Queenie again, "Grindlewald is the only one that knows where it is...other than Dumbledore..." 

"Thanks, Queenie..." Y/n said with a small smile, "Me and Ron, should get going..." She muttered looking over at Queenie, who nodded looking at the two understanding that they are wanted in the London ministry.

"No problem..." Queenie said, the three of them walked out of the bedroom area, and looked at tina and Newt who turned to them worryingly. 

"Y/n, are you sure...You both can stay here for Christmas?" Tina quickly said.

"Thanks, but I'd rather not put anyone's job at risk, and Ron I imagine thinks the same..." Y/n said, "and we should really get moving....and try to find Hermione and Harry..." Ron glanced down at his feet.

Newt nodded along with the others. The two of them nodded as Queenie explained, "You're free to come back after everything." Y/n grabbed Ron's hand, and they apparated outside of the apartment together.

After Y/n felt the rush leave her, she opened her eyes to see the middle of the woods once again. Ron turned to her and asked, "Where are we now?".

She continued walking forward as she searched for a little cottage in the middle of the woods. "I just thought of tea parties in the middle of the woods, with friends..." she said as she remembered. Ron furrowed his eyebrows as he followed the girl.

"Are these real friends Or?" The question was asked in a kind way. 

"Of course they were," She chuckled looking around, "We aren't in Alice in wonderland" 

He furrowed his eyebrows more before stopping the questions, After them walking for a while. Y/n finally stopped looking at a small wooden cottage with flowers all around it. She grabbed her briefcase before walking over to the cottage. "I thought you were joking..." 

"Why would I be?" She asked, "You have to start believing me" 

"Eye-eye" Ron mumbled following the girl into the cottage. 

By pointing her wand at the door, she unlocked it before the two walked in, locking and charming the cottage. Even though it was dirty, there was a kitchen, a bathroom, and a couch. "We can stay here until anything happens..." 

Ron nodded sitting down tired, Y/n joined him on the other side of the couch before writing down everything they knew about Grindlewald, he knew where the Elder wand was, "What are you writing?" Ron questioned. 

"You-know-who is looking for the elder wand..." Y/n mentioned as Ron nodded. "So...I'm writing down everything so then we can tell Hermione and Harry once we find them..." 

"Thanks for coming with me again..." Ron thanked, "You could have stayed with Your boyfriend, and calmed him down..." 

"No, You were out alone..." Y/n said, "So I wanted to make sure you were okay, Hermione is with Harry so he's okay..." 

Ron hummed laying back and closing his eyes, Y/n glanced over to the boy before looking back at her notebook and continuing to write. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.9K 70
❝ 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 (𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐝), 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
24.6K 351 73
"I'm sorry, I just... remembered something," she muttered as her fingers traced the scars on her throat. He placed his hands on her shoulders before...
10.7K 328 28
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...
849K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...