Mikaelson Sister x Damon TVD

By blob243

Hi, Abbe Mikaelson isn't your average human, in-fact she's not human at all. Abbe is a vampire and an Origina... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Elleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four

Chapter Sixteen

266 4 1
By blob243

Wow! Over 200 reads, guys! Thank you so much!
Also a longer chapter to make up for my absence!
- blob243

S. 2 - Ep 16 - The House Guest

    Abbe's POV:

    I knocked on the door to the Salvatore boarding house and waited. I was late for school but I didn't care, it's not like I had really been there for the last half a year anyway. What's one more day? Elena and Stefan had been skipping as well and I doubted they would be on time if they were coming at all.

I was right of course, Stefan answered the door himself. When his eyes landed on me his face paled drastically.

"Abbe," He said, trying to play down his nerves. "Hey,"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm looking for my brother, happen to know where I can find him?" Stefan gulped and scratched the back of his head. Elijah wasn't picking up his calls and I knew something was wrong. If the call last night was any indication he was either daggered or plotting his revenge.

"Um, I think he left town. Got a lead on Klaus or something." Stefan said. He was a crap liar. Elijah never would have left town without letting me know and he never would have given them a reason for his leaving either.

"Well, in that case. I'll just pick up the dagger, take it off your hands." I spoke, locking eyes with him. I stepped inside and past Stefan.

"I-I don't have it." He stuttered before clearing his throat. Another lie. I was getting tired of him and I was done with his lying. I stepped towards him menacingly and in the speed of light, I had his neck snapped.

Damon had obviously heard the commotion and vamp sped downstairs, another vampire hot on his heels. I was expecting Caroline but it wasn't her scent. I growled, turning around to Katerina Patrova. I sped over to her breaking off a chair leg in the process and shoved it into her stomach.
A smirk rested on my face as she gasped in surprise and fell to the ground. "What happ-" Elena stopped mid-sentence seeing me and she took steps back in fear.

"Where is my brother?" I questioned, knowing now that he has been daggered since his compulsion wore off. Katerina is no longer in the tomb.

"You snapped Stefan's neck!" Elena yelled at me, gaining some of her confidence back. I sent her an uncaring expression and she once again backed away.

"He lied to me." I stated simply, "Now do I really need to ask again?" I questioned turning to Damon who looked equal part shocked, equal part cautious. "My brother?"

"Did he tell you his full plan?" Damon asked me slowly. What does he mean? Elijah's full plan? Katerina finally got the stake out of her stomach and I pushed it back in. She grunted in pain as I pierced a new hole through her abdomen.

When I don't answer Damon continues. "He needed to get Klaus weak enough to kill him. The only way to do that was to complete the sacrifice. He needed to sacrifice Elena."

I shake my head, "Wrong, the doppelganger is the last piece of the sacrifice. Klaus could be weak enough by then." I defended, glancing at Elena cautiously.

"But is it guaranteed? Or are you guessing he would be?" Damon asks rhetorically, I take in a strained breath. "Elijah wouldn't take any chances, he wants Klaus dead," Damon states, I stand rigid for a moment before throwing the table in front of me across the room.

Elena flinches and Damon walks over to me, worry in his eyes but also a relieved look. "You didn't know." He states and I shake my head letting out an angry breath.

Katerina scoffs, just having removed the stake once again. "Of course she didn't." I turn to her and glare but she just smirks. "Abbe cares about Elena, so naturally Elijah wouldn't want her to know he was planning on killing her. You see Be.." She says using her nickname for me. "You always believe that your brothers won't lie to you. And you're right of course, except on the occasion that they do something that could hurt you. Then they will lie through their teeth until the deed is done. After that you forgive them and forget, leaving a never-ending pattern of you getting hurt." She smiles at me and I continue to glare.

"Abbe, we had to do it. Elijah would have killed me." Elena says, cautiously taking a few steps forward. I nod and turn to her.

"You should have told me. I could have talked him out of it." I glare at her.

"Don't lie to yourself, Abbe," Katerina smirks, but it disappears as I speed towards her and snap her neck.
"Much better." I smile at her corpse

before turning to Damon and Elena. "Next time tell me what's going on," I say, waving my hand as I leave the house.

I unlock my car but as I'm opening the door I feel a sudden presence behind me. I turn around and look up at Damon's amazingly blue eyes. "Do you need something?" I ask stepping back to put more distance between us, my back hits the car and my breath catches in my throat as Damon takes a step closer. "I need to get to school, do you need something?"

Damon's eyes are calculating as he looks over my face, his eyes continuously going back to my lips. My eyes seem to stare in a trance as well, his plump lips seeming so enticing.

Suddenly I'm pushed up the side of my car and Damon's arms are around my waist. Our intense makeout session only pauses for brief moments of breath as we make our way towards the house.

Hearing Stefan wake up with a loud breath I curse and try to pull away from Damon. Try being a keyword. "Dam-on... We... should-" He reattaches our lips every time I attempt to speak. I sigh and place my hands on his cheeks to push him back gently.

Damon looks concerned and speaks before I can, "You're brother is out of the picture now, Abbe. Come on, there's nothing stopping us!" He pleads, I grin and speed him against my car.

"Darling, I'm guessing you aren't any more eager than I am to have sex while Katerina, Elena and Stefan are all downstairs. Let's head to my place." I say, Damon smirks, relieved. He gets into the driver's side of my car and before I can ask what he's doing he pulls me down on top of him.

A smirk rests itself on his handsome face as I straddle him. I grin as I start to suck down his jawline and collar bone. I'm pleased with every sound I get out of him. Happily distracting him while he drives to my house. As soon as the car is in Park his right hand is roughly grabbing my hair to bring my lips to his own. He quickly opens the door, a single hand grabbing between my thighs to hold me up.

When we enter the house our clothes start coming off. His shirt is first, I yank it open, leaving the buttons to explode onto the floor. Next is my crop top and then my skirt. I'm in my underwear when I suddenly sense a presence. A low whistle is heard and Damon stops to glare at the intruder.

Jace leans against the doorway to my parlour, I forgot he was here. Ooops. "You two look like you're having fun." He chuckles, I roll my eyes at him, my cheeks heating a bit. "Laura and Troy left a little while ago, I got them almost sober enough for school so they should be fine. I'm gonna head out now since it doesn't look like you're gonna be coming any time soon." Jace smirks, eyeing Damon in amusement.

"Who are you?" Damon growls at him, seeming only now to realize I was only in my underwear, he steps in front of me and Jace's smirk grows. The werewolf raises his eyebrows at me playfully and I roll my eyes. Jace knew all about Damon and I's relationship and he was all for it. "I asked you a question kid!" Damon continues angrily when my best friend doesn't respond.

I sigh, "Damon, this is Jace. Jace this is Damon."

"Oh, I gathered that." I avoid Jace's eyes and he smirks at me.

"I'm sorry, I've just never heard of you," Damon says fake-apologetically. Jake puts on a faux-hurt face and walks over to me with his hand on his chest.

"You wound me, Princess. Not speaking of your best friend! What a shame, you've missed out Damon." Jace laughs at the end while he heads towards the door. "Bye, love birds! Have fun having-" I slam the door closed but I can still hear his last word. "-sex!"

"You have weird friends," Damon states as hooks a finger through my bra strap and pulls me backwards causing me to stumble into his chest.

I turn to look up at him through my lashes, placing a seductive smirk on my lips. "I know," I whisper as our lips mould together again.

Elena's POV:

    I was with Caroline and Bonnie at my house, we were having a girls' night. "Do you think that Jonas is being sincere?" I question them.

    "I don't know what to believe," Bonnie responds as she orders our pizza. "I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust."

    "Join the club." I sigh, placing water glasses on the table. Bonnie looks up at me and then tries to subtly nod towards Caroline. She's not so subtle.

    "What am I missing?!" Caroline snaps at us. "You two have been weird about something the whole day!"

    Bonnie and I share a look and she sighs. "It's Abbe." Care's eyes go wide in panic.

    "Did she leave again? She wasn't at school today!" Care questions in shock. I shake my head.

    "No, but she showed up at the boarding house this morning and snapped Stefan's neck," I say pointedly. I no longer trusted Abbe, she was a vampire and had lied to us about everything. She was only out for herself.

    "Why would she do that?"

    "They daggered Elijah," Bonnie explains and Care has an understanding expression on.

    "Well, he is her brother. I can understand why she's mad." Care says.

    "Are you seriously defending her?!" I hiss at her, angrily.

    "Yes! Of course, I am! She's our friend!" Caroline shouts back, then her eyes go wide and she glares accusingly at Bonnie and me. "You two didn't invite her tonight did you!" She gasps, "Earlier when you said she couldn't make it, you didn't even ask her! Did you?!" I shake my head, in shame.

But I don't feel bad for not inviting Abbe, she's untrustworthy. But, I do feel bad for lying to Care earlier, I knew this would happen. Caroline was the first of the three of us to make friends with the Original. Despite Abbe hanging out on a regular basis with three people, we didn't know, or approved of, Care coaxed us into inviting her to hang out. Caroline and Abbe had always been closer than the rest of us. And I'd always been a little jealous, of their friendship. Even now, Caroline wouldn't abandon Abbe.

Would she do the same to me?

Abbe's POV:

    I arrived at the bar with Jace just as Care and Matt started making out in front of the whole place. "What did we miss?" I laughed as we came up to Bonnie and Elena.

    "Other than school?" Bonnie questioned causing me to cringe at her coldness. Elena wouldn't even look at me.

    "Oh no, don't worry Bonbon," Jace said causing Bonnie and Elena to turn to him. "Abbe had plenty of fun today... in the sheets." I slapped my hand over his mouth but he was already laughing too hard to continue anyway.

    Bonnie and Elena raised their eyebrows, suddenly intrigued and disapproving at the same time. "Who?" Elena questioned. So they would ignore me until they had gossip? Bloody hypocrites!

    "No one." I said at the same time as Jace said,

"Eldest Salvatore!" in a sing-song voice. I glared at him and he laughed. "Ah, come on Princess lighten up, you just got laid by a sexy vampire." He whispered in my ear, causing me to try and stop the grin that started to spread across my face.

    Bonnie and Elena's looks of disapproval triple upon hearing that I had again slept with Damon. "Really Abbe?!" Elena hissed, causing my eyes to widen at the venom in her voice.

"You snapped his brother's neck this morning! Seriously did you compel him or something!?" The hurt I felt from their previous un-inclusiveness skyrocketed as the words left Elena's mouth and when her face showed no remorse I turned to leave.

"Abbe, if you think that Damon will ever love you then you're wrong. You're just one of his sluts." Elena hissed as I stepped away. Tears immediately filled my eyes, ready to drop as Jace guided me towards the bathroom before his shaking fists connected with a certain brunette's nose.

Jace pushed me into the bathroom and immediately I knew someone else was in here. "Get out," Jace spoke to whoever it was, but the voice that came next startled me.

"Abbe!" Caroline's breathless and worried voice exclaimed and I turned around, untucking my face from Jace's shoulder. My eyes took in the scene quickly, Matt and Care had been making out in the bathroom. Caroline now was approaching me in concern as Matt looked extremely worried and uncomfortable with Jace's glare on him.

"What's wrong?" Care asked, her hand about to pull me into a hug until Jace's growl stopped her.

"Don't you dare! It's your fucking friends who did this, so get out!" Jace bellowed, I shook my head and placed a hand on his chest trying to calm him down.

"No, Jace. It wasn't-" I tried to get him to calm down but Caroline started talking.

"What do you mean? What happened?" I shook my head and tried to stop the tears from falling. I wiped my eyes with my hands, probably smudging my makeup.

"Nothing, Care. I'm fine." I sniff, giving her a fake smile.

She shakes her head at me, her eyes still wide as Matt mumbles something about going back to work and catching up with Caroline later. Jace's glare travels to Care once Matt leaves.

"No, Abbe. You aren't OK! I've only seen you cry a handful of times and it was always because of movies and books! What's wrong?" Care questions, she looks genuinely concerned and a little hope swells in me that I might still have a friend. But I know it won't last for long, Elena will manipulate her as she does with everyone else.

"What's wrong is that Elena called her a slut and you're all excluding her from your friend group. So get the hell out!" Jace growls at her, Care takes a step back and her eyes widen. She looks down guiltily before exiting the bathroom, mumbling an apology.

"I wanna go home," I say and Jace nods, we leave the restroom and head out the back door of The Grill.

We're back at my house now, sitting on my couch and flipping through channels on the TV. "I'm sorry," Jace says suddenly, I look down at him. His head was on my lap as I played with his hair.

"For what?" I question, finally turning off the TV, not having found anything worth watching.

"For running my mouth," He says and a small smile graces my lips. "Elena never would have started if I hadn't-" I shake my head a frown forming and I put a finger to his mouth to shush him.

"You wouldn't be you if you didn't." I say with a sigh, "Plus now I know the truth. None of them trust me anymore. They don't consider me a friend."

The truth was that I was dying on the inside. I always thought that Elena, Bonnie and Caroline would be fine with me being a vampire. But no, it doesn't matter to them that I care about and want to protect everyone in Mystic Falls, same as them. They only see what they want to see, the bad. The killing and compulsion.

Elena calling me a slut, wasn't such a surprise. She'd said it before when Tyler and I had spent a few R-rated nights at my house while his parents were out of town. But in reality, neither of us had significant others at the time and we were just having fun. What ticked me off was that she was jealous of Damon, saying 'Damon would never love me' was pushing all her insecurities onto me.

Only recently had I realized how much Elena was like her ancestors. I guess I'd always brushed off the tells. Like her only being out for herself, sure she was nice to people but only if she was getting something back. She immediately judged anyone who she didn't know including my friends and talked behind other people's backs.
The final straw was when I came back from my 'summer vacation' to her crushing over both Salvatore boys while being with Stefan. She was manipulating both of them, especially Damon and leading him on. I was utterly confused about the elder Salvatore's intentions. He said that he loved me while side-eyeing the doppelganger. I wanted to talk to him about it but also didn't want to end up sounding like a total jealous girlfriend when we aren't even dating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...