๐•‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•ค๐•’ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™...

By sunshine2560

๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š‹๐šŒ๐šฃ ๏ฟฝ... More

lost and scared
just perfect
spoon full of sugar
Please;trans nagisa ( short smutt )
โš ๏ธYour Perfectโš ๏ธ (Karmagisa Comfort Smutt)
Your smile (Makes My Heart Skips A Beat)
Its Not A Date But That's Okay
Determination
Written In The Stars
Affection (Dance With Me)
Carry On (Angst)
Warmth; love, questions, and unexpected situations
He's Hot
Nerves (Smutt)
Pieces Small Enough to Understand (Age Regression)
A/N
Honor
Say It Again (Smutt)
Sunshine(Short Angst)
It's Hard To Get Past Some Things
Wordless
A/N
First Dance
Study Buddy
The Secrets We Hide
Mind Of Stone (light Angst)
Just Let Me Work ( Smutt)
Calling Daddy
Until We Become One
A/N
Thanks For The Meal (smutt)
Witch Hunt
His Favorite day
A/N

One Sunday Morning

250 11 3
By sunshine2560

Shoita Nagisa is a 23 year old man. These things shouldn’t be entertaining to him. It really shouldn’t but here he is, in the kitchen, laughing for the 9th time over a stupid prank he sees every couple doing all over social media.

Between the two of them, Nagisa's obviously the one who is more caught up with gossip and trends happening all over the world. Karma , not one who likes to be in the dark with certain things (“it’s embarrassing when i don’t understand what you guys talk about”), usually expects his boyfriend to help him keep up with whatever trend these people find so funny and entertaining. He honestly doesn’t understand.

Back to the bluenette who’s mindlessly stirring his morning coffee while scrolling through the prank’s tag, he couldn’t help but to feel tempted to do the prank on Karma. Everyone’s reaction to a simple but impactful sentence like, “hide! my boyfriend’s coming” really has him giggling at 9 o’clock in the morning.

Besides, his boyfriend deserves to be pranked once in a while, especially since he’s been extremely clingy and whiny these past few days –he’d be lying if he says he’s not excited to see his reaction– so that only makes the shorter want to prank Karma more.

Nagisa wasn’t sure which part in him that persuaded him to do this but what he does know is that this could either turn out to be funny or Karma would make a big deal out of it, which Nagisa totally understands because he would too.

Gulping down his now lukewarm coffee, Nagisa places his mug in the sink and turns on the electric kettle for Karma's coffee when he’s awake later.

Quietly walking into their shared room, Nagisa can’t help but swallow his giggles at the thought of his boyfriend’s possible reaction. It took him quite some time to hide his phone to record his boyfriend that Nagisa was so close to calling it a day and instead just cuddle with the sleeping man on the bed but if those people online can do it then he can too.

Finally satisfied with his phone’s placement, the shorter took a few seconds to fix his hair and at least look a little presentable for the video. he even wanted to change out of his boyfriend’s large sweater he was wearing but decided not to.

Tapping on the red button on his phone to record, the bluenette slowly makes his way to sleeping and shirtless boyfriend.

Fuck. Karma looks so peaceful and beautiful like this. how Nagisa managed to be so lucky and date the living version of an art specimen was beyond him. Mentally apologizing to Karma , the shorter of the two shakes the other quickly, waking him up.

“Honey! hey Karu! you have to wake up! please” Nagisa pretends to panic. He was so close to laughing that he even starts praying in his head. The sleeping figure groans and scowls in his sleep cutely. If Nagisa wasn’t so excited about this prank, he might just coo at how cute his boyfriend is being.

“Karma, it’s an emergency!” the taller has one eye open at that, and slowly sits up to look at Nagisa's red face. And if Nagisa's blushing because of his much naked boyfriend and the reminder of last night, then no one saw it.

“What’s so important that you have to call me by my given name?” he says in his deep and raspy morning voice. “You’re more concerned about me using your given name than an emergency? What if someone’s dying?”

“Well, is someone dying ‘Nagi?” he sleepily looks at Nagisa's with an eyebrow raised. “Huh? What? No!” Nagisa shakes his head. Honestly, what’s wrong with his boyfriend?

“Well then,” Karma quickly puts his arms around his boyfriend’s small waist and pushes him down on the bed. Whatever Nagisa was saying fell on deaf ears as the taller proceeds to snuggle up in his arms.

“Karma wai-“

“it’s Karu . get it right” he corrects the name, making Nagisa's heart melt. Karma has no business to be this cute and snuggly when Nagisa's trying to carry out a somewhat evil plan.

“Fine! Karu you have to get up and hide! My boyfriend’s coming and he can’t see you” Nagisa drops the bomb and silently hopes the prank works. Karma's clueless sometimes but if there’s one person who knows Nagisa the best– besides his mum– it’s totally him.

Thankfully, the word boyfriend seemed to get his real boyfriend’s attention. his eyes widen and mouth opened in slight surprise as he quickly sits up, letting Nagisa go from the tight cuddle. If Nagisa was gonna giggle and laugh his ass off, then he held himself back.

“Your what now?” Karma asks, sounding more awake than before. Nagisa shakes his head and gets out of bed, trying to pull the other with him too.

“My boyfriend! He’s coming over so you have to hide. We’ll take about this later. Just-“

“Your boyfriend? Your boyfriend who isn’t me?” The taller questions again, his head cocked to the side. “Ye-“ Nagisa was once again cut off but Karma.

“Your boyfriend is coming over into our home? The house that i bought with my money? He’s coming here?”

Nagisa  lets out an exasperated sigh and tugs on his hair. “I know! I know okay! Just- quick! Go hide in the closet. And put some clothes on Karma”

Karma scowls at the use of his given name. ‘What? He’s more mad at me for calling him Karma than the fact that i have a boyfriend? Well, make-believe boyfriend but still’ Nagisa thinks to himself.

“Karma! Karma ! Karma ! might as well call me Akabane-kun while you’re at it, Shiota” he makes a face. Okay that does sound weird and ugly. Nagisa was about to say something but stopped when his boyfriend finally gets up from the bed, in his all naked glory, and Nagisa tries hard not to blush.

5 years into the relationship and he’s still blushing like some stupid high school student.

“Put some clothes on!” He wiggles his hand in the air to exaggerate and almost smiles when Karma gives him a pointed look. “Now i can’t be naked in my own house?”

“Karu!” Nagisa pretends to be annoyed, making Karma scowl and sigh loudly. Honestly, why isn’t he taking the bait at all? Nagisa might be really annoyed if this keeps up.

“Fine, fine. Let me just go back into the closet,” the taller pushes Nagisa aside softly and walks to their walk-in closet but not before turning to look at the blue-haired boy with a sarcastic smile, “the dark place i was in before i come out as a homosexual”.

Nagisa lost it at that and let out all his suppressed giggles and laughter out.

“Y-you– i can’t believe you would pull that joke on me” Nagisa clutches his stomach as he laughs out loud. He hears the door to their closet open and sees his boyfriend shirtless with only sweatpants on and hair messy from the long slumber as he stands there with his arms crossed with a pout on his handsome face.

“You ought to know better than to pull a prank on me like that, bub” he shakes his head and walks over to Nagisa, who’s now on the floor from all the pain that laughing has brought him.

‘Fuck Karma and his quick thinking. I should be the funny one in this relationship’ he thinks to himself.

“Oh so it’s bub now? Wasn’t it Shiota just moments ago, Karma?” Nagisa teases, and silently cheers when he sees a deep frown adorning his lover’s face when hearing the name. Before Nagisa could tease him more, Karma quickly picks him up from the floor, making the shorter yelp in surprise as he was thrown on the bed.

“What are y–“ his words were cut off by Karma's hands placed on both his side as he straddles the other. his eyes widen as he tries to protest and apologize but he was too late. Karma starts tickling him hard that Nagisa can’t help but to cackle out loud. Either that or he was crying but you get the point.

When Karma stops, Nagisa squirms around trying to escape but he stops when he realizes that the taller was now staring at him instead. reaching his hand out to put it in Karma's hair, he watches as the other closes his eyes and smiles softly at the contact.

Karma's like a cat in the morning. Nagisa could never forget that one morning when he was playing with his boyfriend’s hair while he was sleeping and was a little surprised when he hears Karma purring in his sleep. Maybe he’s purring, or maybe Nagisa just really wants a cat but can’t due to their work profession.

Nagisa's trail of thoughts was cut off when he feels a heavy body lying on top of him, arms around his waist securing him in place and Karma's beautiful hair in his face. “You good, Karu?” He can’t help but to ask when the younger becomes quiet all of a sudden.

He hears his lover mumble, but can’t really catch what he was saying. “I’m sorry honey but can you speak a little louder please” Nagisa asks softly, still playing with his hair.

“Don’t do things like that again” Karma repeats as he turns to look at Nagisa with a scowl on his face. Giggling, Nagisa cups the other’s face in his hands, squishing his cheeks to make a funny face.

“It was only a prank, Karu”

“I know. That’s why I was playing along but I still don’t like the thought of you having another person other than me” he says and looks away. If Nagisa doesn’t know better, he would say that Karma's just making a big deal out of a stupid prank, but if he puts himself in Karma's shoes, he would probably react a lot worse than this.

“I’m sorry honey. I’ll make it up to you, is that okay?” he says in a soft voice as he caresses Karma's cheeks sweetly. The other nods and steals a quick kiss, making Nagisa grin. “I adore you”

“I know,” Karma says as he continues to pepper kisses all over Nagisa's face. “I adore you more”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 120 10
Nagisa was described as quiet, nice, and kinda a pushover, but nobody expected this. None of the art is mine!! TW: abuse, Karma x Nagisa, depression...
1K 83 11
๐“‰๐‘œ๐“…: ๐“€๐‘œ๐“€๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐’ท๐‘œ โœฎโ‹†ห™ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‚: ๐“‚๐“Š๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™ก ๐’œ/๐’ฐ: ๐“‚๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ เผ˜โ‹† ๐“‚๐“Š๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ: ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ...
1.2K 62 5
โ› ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ! โœโ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "็ˆ†็™บ็‰ฉ" ๐Ÿ’ฅ ; -', ( ๐™‹๏ฟฝ...
269K 32.9K 120
๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐“‡๐’ถ, ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’น, ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ฟ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐’พ...