The fragile voice and Untold...

By YourGirlEj2022

When I woke up I was Laying with a bit of a sore throat. It feels like someone took the dirt out the wound bu... More

New beginning
Meeting
Before the change
After the change
Dad's Surprise Announcement
The unexpected
Bite marks
Having to let go

Mom's

15 0 0
By YourGirlEj2022

Scary... That's the word that I keep thinking when I look at them. There not scary to where its like im scared ima die but more like if I say something  they might just say i'm not good enough for there son scary. 

I smiled, "It's nice to finally meet you all. I'm Yin!" I sake there hands but it felt like I was at an interview. 

"Your very cute, I must admit." Mrs.Park spoke and it slightly caught me off guard. 

"Thank you, I mostly take it from my mother. She's very pretty even in her 30s." I say with a temp to smile. 

"We have a lot to ask you." Mrs.Lee said with a straight face. Here it comes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.5K 35
"I'm sorry sir but you must have mistaken me for someone else I don't-" Before I could continue he slammed me on the wall. I tried to escape but he...
145K 6.4K 52
"I'm eighteen years old and haven't done anything with my life... I don't have someone who I can make happy every day," "Jay-ah, you don't need to wo...
111K 4.3K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...
32.6K 1.8K 38
"I think you dropped something." An eerily familiar voice said. I stood up with a frown. However my frown was washed right off as I took note of the...