The warrior turned hero (AOT...

By waaiizz

"The bravest hero of them all... you are a true warrior Miss Ackerman!" When Y/n Ackerman is pushed off the e... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: CHASED BY THE ISLAND'S DEVILS
CHAPTER 2: WHEN I HIT THE FLOOR
CHAPTER 3: OUT OF MY WORLD
CHAPTER 4: UNWANTED COMPANY
CHAPTER 6: DADZAWA PT.1
CHAPTER 7: THE IMPROVISED EXAM
CHAPTER 8: QUIRK APPREHENTION TEST & THE SUPORT COURSE
CHAPTER 9: NEW STUDENTS & THEIR THOUGHTS ON THEIR CLASSMATES
CHAPTER 10: KABEDON, KATSUDON & THE CLASS REP
CHAPTER 11: THE BEACH
CHAPTER 12: FIRST HERO TRAINING LESSON
CHAPTER 13: "I FOLLOW ORDERS FROM NO ONE"
CHAPTER 14: A MONSTER
CHAPTER 15: I'LL PROTECT YOU, JUST AS I KNOW YOU'D PROTECT ME
CHAPTER 16: THE END OF A FIGHT IS THE BEGINNING OF QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 17: REST FOR A MINUTE
CHAPTER 18: ICE CREAM, PHONE ETIQUETTE, AND TRAINING
CHAPTER 19: THE OBSTACLE RACE
A/N
CHAPTER 20: THE CAVALRY BATTLE
CHAPTER 21: UNDENIABLE CHAMPIONS
CHAPTER 22: COMRADES FIGHTING
CHAPTER 23: THE WINNER AND THE LOSER
CHAPTER 24: THE MEETING OF AN OLD AQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER 25: THE NIGHT THE CITY BURNED
Q&A and more
CHAPTER 26: MEMORIES FOR THOSE ABANDONED IN THE MOONLIGHT
CHAPTER 27: THE BEAST NO LONGER LIES DORMANT
CHAPTER 28: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 29: IMPROVEMENTS
CHAPTER 30: EXAM TIME
CHAPTER 31: THE GREAT SHOPPING MALL
CHAPTER 32: NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED
CHAPTER 33: NOT LIKE ONE OF THOSE ANIME FANSERVICE POOL EPISODES

CHAPTER 5: A TALKING MOUSE & QUESTIONS

5.5K 201 40
By waaiizz

I looked down, slightly wincing as my wounds opened up again. The blood trickled down the palm of my hand evaporating once it reached the floor.

Bastard. You're gonna pay for this Armin.

Just as I was going to slice him the door opened, revealing the small woman form before, a walking rat-thing and three other men.
I looked at the woman first, examining her features closely. She didn't seem like a threat to me as she was very short and of old age. She was wearing a white medical gown and a dress with orange details at the sides, she also had a very big syringe-shaped cane and purple glasses. Her hair was tied nicely in a bun too.

She must be the nurse. What a strange outfit though... IS THAT A SYRINGE ??!?!!

The person right next to her was a tall, slender, dead-looking man that appeared to be in his thirties. He had a very untidy beard and big eye bags that greatly complimented his bed hair. He was wearing some dark green pants and jacket which looked extremely comfortable. He was also wearing a white scarf which looked a bit ridiculous as it wrapped around the man's neck, almost engulfing him.

He looks like he's drunk of his ass, great. And what's with his eyes?

The guy besides him was even taller than the previous, and also had more muscle. However he wasn't as tall as the guy besides him, the one that rescued me. No, this guy was wearing a red and white suit that had an opening on the front; he also had some sort of tube attached from his back all the way to his wrist.

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

I glanced at Armin and found him with a look on his face which I didn't like

He's planning something

I stopped looking at him once I heard the strange people make a lot of noise.

"Oh!" The tiny woman gasped. "No child, there is no need for violence! Get away from the kid please." She requested in a soft voice, completely masking her fear.

"Kid, get away from the boy, you're both injured." He started approaching, making me dug the blade deeper into Armin's neck, forgetting about the blood that was dripping out of me.

"Stay away." I calmly replied. 

"Young girl, if you don't take that small blade from him I will have to restrain you." The black haired man warned. I looked back at him and my eyes widened in shock; his hair was pulled into the air and his eyes were glowing red.

What the ACTUAL fuck?

I, however didn't take my blade back, still resting against his neck, drawing blood

"And what are you gonna do to me once I let go, huh? Are you gonna kill me?" I asked in a low voice, directly looking at the woman, ignoring the other adults.

"Child please-"

"Y-y/n." Armin caught my attention grabbing both of my wrists tightly in between his hands. "There's civilians here, you don't want to damage your good image, right?" He clenched his fists tighter. Slightly provoking me.

"What do you-"

The men slowly approached me, afraid I might do something irrational if they moved too fast. I was unaware of their actions, I was too focused on Armin, so much that I didn't notice a certain scarf slowly wrapping around my arm.

Son of a bitch- those tricks don't work anymore you bastar-

"Tch- you little-" I was immediately pulled off his neck, by my wrist, falling to the floor. Just as I was preparing myself to fight the same material wrapped around me and shoved me backwards into the bed. Seeing as the treat had been immobilized the other men rushed towards Armin.

"Are you ok child, did she hurt you?" I immediately recognized that voice. It belonged to the man that found me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, actually... I think I was the one who injured her... I mean I re opener her wounds." He looked at me, guilt written all over his face. "HEY! Don't hurt her!" He shouted at the sleep deprived-looking guy that had his suspicious scarf wrapped tightly around me.

Eww, this shit looks musty.

"Kid, if you want me to let go of your friend you'll have to calm her down." He responded, tightening the scarf around me as I kept resisting.

"He is not my friend." I spat out between gritted teeth, catching Armin by surprise.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Get her to calm down and I'll let go." He looked back at Armin.

"Aizawa-" The blonde man from before looked shocked.

"I know what I'm doing All might." He informed calmly.

So his name is... All might. Ummmm... What??

"Y/n please stop, if they wanted to harm us they would have done it before, while we were unconscious." He looked at me with big pleading eyes. "Look, I just woke up a few hours ago. I'm also scared of this place, it looks nothing to what we know back in our hometown..." He sighed. "So please, let them explain where we are... maybe they'll even help us." His small lecture left all the adults in the room silent, processing everything. I slowly sat down on the bed, opposing no resistance.

"We're not in paradis anymore Armin, haven't you seen outside?" He shook his head.

"I-I woke up inside the building." He defended himself.

"There are no walls here Armin. No wall Maria or Rose, most certainly not wall Sina. And let me tell you; we're not in Marley either." He looked at me in utter horror and disbelief.

"W-what do you mean by that? Are you sure? If there are no walls then-"

"-Then it means that we're not home anymore." I finished for him, Everyone still silent. The only noise that could be heard were the birds outside.

The guy who was standing next to me looked at us in pity and confusion. He glanced towards the other adults before letting go of me and introducing himself.

"My name is Shota Aizawa, I am the teacher of class 1-A at the hero school you guys are currently staying at. I know this might be new and scary for both of you but we really need to know some things about you guys before we can help you out." He glanced at me. "Both of you will have to cooperate." I grunted, not really wanting to be a part of this.

After a few seconds of internal debate Armin broke the uncomfortable silence.
"My name is Armin Arlert sir, I am a graduate of the 104th cadet training program that finished a few months ago. Since then I got into the survey corps and have made it into the special operation squad, with captain Levi at front, it's better known as the Levi squad, sir." He took a deep breath, looking at me. "I have been part of the 57th expedition, as well as part of the special operation group to retrieve wall Maria amongst other things." He finished his speech with our salute. I slightly shivered when he did the gesture, remembering our fallen comrades.
"This grumpy girl over here" He continued. "Is Y/n Ackerman, also part of-"

"I can introduce myself, thank you very much Armin." I cut him off. Although it seemed like I was thanking the boy, my tone could only be described as if a snake was spitting venom. .
"My name is Y/n Ackerman, I graduated the 104th promotion of cadets in place number 1 at a tie with another cadet. I'm also part of the survey corps, but I was only part of the special operation squad for a month, after that I was assigned my own squad." As I remembered my squad, my eyes started to water. "The undercover squad was in charge of keeping an eye on the government, the church, the queen and the shifters." The adults present looked very confused and worried seeing me start to cry. "Sadly, out of the six members that formed my squad, none survived the retrieval of wall Maria, only one member remains alive, because I didn't let her come to the mission." I finished my introduction, looking directly at Armin as I did our salute, a tear streaming down my face.

Great, now that we've told them they could use this against us. I don't know if I should trust them.

After a few minutes of silence a voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Recovery girl, please take the student, Midoriya, back to his classroom." They said, instantly making me look around the room.

"Sure thing." The calm woman took the green haired boy out of the room. Once she closed the door behind her the person continued.

"Mind answering two questions for me?" The owner of the voice said calmly as it sat down on the bed next to Armin.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" The boy let a high pitched scream. "What is that???!?!!" He was shocked and not at all calmed at the sight of the animal. "Talking mouse!!!!! Aaaaaa- b-big very BIG." The boy couldn't stop screaming once he saw the unusual creature that sat next to him.

I just looked at it, dumbfounded.

Ok what the FUCK

"Oh please don't be alarmed, my name is Nezu! I am the principal of the UA school for heroes." He said, happily. "I didn't plan to frighten you child, I promise I'm not a threat !" He continued smiling.

"Ehhh?" I looked at everyone present in the room.

"I think we lost her." The black haired man said.

"I think we're drunk Armin. Like seriously bad..." I said laughing slightly. "There is no way this is real. When we wake up, we're gonna be just fine at home."

"Impossible." The man in a red and white suit besides me said. "We tested your blood, it was rather hard since it kept evaporating, but in the end we managed to get samples from both of you. The tests came back negative for any foreign substances present in your bodies." He announced.

"Are you guys ok? You turned pale." All might asked.

"D-don't take this personally; you don't seem like a big threat, but... It's just that... it's weird and frightening. Waking up in a new world and finding out that your blood has been taken and tests have been made to it." Armin explained.

"Yeah."

"Or maybe... a titan killed us, and this is the supposed heaven." Brows furrowed. "Although this personally looks more like hell to me." Armin theorized.

The adults looked confused, not knowing what to say. Out of all the possible scenarios, they weren't prepared for two kids to ask if they were dead. Just when the silence was becoming unbearable, the old woman made her way back into the room, now bringing with her a notepad.

"As you requested principal Nezu, here." She handed him the paper along with a pencil.

"Oh wonderful." He said looking at us. "Now please answer the following questions with complete honesty, this will help us determine if you guys are a threat and to which extent we can help you."

"Sure." We said in unison. Although I looked unwilling to reveal all of my information.

And so he started his questions.

"Name?"
"Y/n Ackerman."
"Armin Arlert."

"Place of birth."
"Shiganshina district, wall Maria." He replied, memories of his home flooding in.
"Liberio internment zone, Marley." As I said this Armin looked at me.
"You lied to us..." He glared at me.
"Shut up you island devil." I spat back at him, low enough so only he could hear.

"Age?" Nezu's voice brought us back to the present
"16."
"16."

"They're just like our first year students." The man in the red and white suit said. "Oh! My apologies, my name is Sekijiro Kan (Vlad king) I am the tutor of class 1-B, the class that found Armin and brought him here." He said upon seeing us give him a weird look.

"Ahem... Date of birth please." Nezu kept writing things into his little notepad.
"May 19nth, 835."I said
"November 3rd, year 835."

A look of horror washed over the adults' faces. Aizawa unwrapped his scarf from me, slowly. He seemed worried and puzzled much like the others.

"What did you just say?" The All might guy asked, looking directly at Armin.

"November 3rd, year 835." He knitted his brows in confusion once again. "Is everything ok?"
.
.
.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: ONE SMALL AUTHOR'S BLOCK LATER, I AM HERE!!! {lmao sorry I had to})

WORD COUNT: 2100

-WAAIIZZ :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" โžฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฅ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
608K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
39.6K 964 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
23.4K 992 23
"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...