My forever

By Ki_imagines

Third book to 'No one knows' series. If you haven't read the others DO NOT read this one. More

Chapter one
A/N
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twentyfour
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Congrats you get to read my rant
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Epilouge

Chapter twenty-five

65 1 0
By Ki_imagines

Instead of having my birthday party at a warehouse like almost every year we decided to have it our house... well Harry decided it. He said 'You'll be more comftorable so you'll have more fun.' I replied with 'Just because im pregnant doesnt mean I cant boogie oogie." he just kind of backed away slowly and than ran out of the room. Typical Harry.

So now im standing in front of my bathroom mirror curling my hair with people downstairs waiting.I may or may not have fallen asleep after we got home from the doctors office and that nap may or may not have been two hours to long.

"Mabel people are waiting." Harry says as he walks into the bathroom.

"Its your fault for not waking me up." I put down the curling iron and then unplug it before turning to him.

He extends his hand out to me and I gladly take it before we exit the bathroom and then my room. We go down the stairs to the livingroom where pop music plays and people are talking. People that are in the familyroom include Jake, my mom, my nana, my dad, Anne, my cousin Autum and her daughter Lily, Robin, and other family members.

"Mabel!" Jake my little brother exclaims and everyone looks up at us.

"Jakey." I smile as I take my hand away from Harry.

Jake runs into my arms as my mom gets up from her spot on the couch. She walks over and Jake pulls away from me.

"Whats that?" he points to my belly and I smile at him.

"Thats my baby." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"Your going to be a mommy?" he gasps and everyone around us laughs.

"Yes and Harry is going to be a daddy." I tell him as I glance up to Harry.

"Oh." is all Jake says before he turns to my mom. "How do get a baby mommy?"

Everyone laughs again and I get up to cover the fact that im blushing. I walk down the hall into the familyroom to see Lia, Kierstin, Em, Alyssa, Tasha, Kat, Lexi, Chrissy, Harry's sister Gemma, Nicole, Justin, Nash, Matt, and Nico all playing Mario bros.

"Fuck!" Matt yells as he dies.

"Shut up theres kids around!" Kat scolds him as she pushes him off the couch.

"Bitch I dont care!" Matt replies.

"You two need to stop! Your messing up my mad Mario skills." Tasha says and they both tell her to shut up.

"What mad Mario skills? You never had any." I chuckle and they all snap their heads toward me.

"Mabel!" they all shout and they jump up.

They each take turns hugging me.

"You look amazing." Nicole tells me and I smile.

"Thanks."

"That sweater is adorable." Em says as she points to my sweater.

Its a cream colored sweater with a little giraffe on it. Plus im wearing a pair of leggings, and a pair of brown socks.

"Thank you." I say and I sit down on the floor as they all sit down.

"Mabes you should be sitting on the couch." Lia says and i shrug.

"Im okay down here." I say as I lean against Kierstins legs.

"Birthday girl needs to sit on the couch." Justin says as he pulls me up to sit between Kierstin and him.

"I was okay down there." I mumble and someone places something on my head from behind.

I touch the object to find out its a tiara and I crane my neck to see who placed it on my head. My breath is caught in my throat and everything slows down.

Baley stands with a sad smile as he steps back. I get up from the couch and I come around it. Baley stares at me with a look of caution but I dont care. I throw my arms around him and hold him close.

"Im so sorry for everything. Im such a bitch and I cant beileve I did that to you. You dont even have to forgive me I just want you to be my friend again." I ramble and he wraps his arms around me.

"Mabel I wouldnt be here if I didnt forgive you." he says and I sniffle into his shirt.

"I cant beileve your here." I say and he pulls away.

He cups my face and wipes a tear off my cheek with his thumb. "I couldnt miss my bestfriends birthday, thats just cruel."

I smile and laugh through the tears. Lia appears next to me and he looks at her.

"Hey Blondie." he says and she rolls her eyes but pulls him into a hug.

"I missed you." She says and he nods.

"Ive missed both of you." he says and they pull away.

I clear my throat and shift from foot to foot. "Wheres Keisha?"

Lia looks at him and he looks back and forth between us and then at the floor.

"Ohio... She moved after she aborted the baby." he says quietly.

"Oh." I blink and he shrugs.

"Yeah, but thats in the past. Lets live in the present." he smiles and Lia and I nod.

We start walking to the livingroom and he looks back at me.

"So I see youve been busy with Styles." Jelously is clear in his voice and I look down at my stomach.

"Yeah I umm... We're announcing the gender today." I say and he hooks our arms together.

"Thats exciting." he says and I smile.

Thank god he's changed his attitude.

We walk into the livingroom and my mom looks up at us.

"Baley!" she exclaims and he smiles at her.

Everyone looks up at us, including Harry who I avoid eye contact with. Autum gets up out of her spot next to Nana and offers it to Baley and I. We sit down and she sits down on the floor, putting Lily her daughter on her lap.

"How are you?" my mom asks Baley.

"Ive been good, but ive been missing you all." He replies.

"Well weve missed you too." My mom replies and I cant help but glance at Harry.

He's staring right at me. I tilt my head at him and he presses his lips into a line. My attention to him is short lived because Lily walks up to me and puts her hands on my knees.

"Hi Lilly may." I smile as I take my arm away from Baley to lift her up onto my lap.

"Careful." Harry, Baley, Anne, and my mom all say in unision.

I give them all a look.

"Sorry Love its just that we dont want you hurting yourself or my future grandaughter or grandson." Anne says.

"Speaking of which, when are you going to tell us weither its a boy or a girl?" Nana asks.

"How about now?" Harry suggests as he sits down on the arm of the chair, next to me.

"Everyone! Come in quickly! Their going to announce something big!" Anne yells and people start coming in.

I want to sink down in the sofa, to disapear and get the spotlight off of me. I look up at Harry who doesnt seem fazed by any of this. He's obviously used to the spotlight being on him... literally.

"Everyone here? Okay, go ahead." My mom says and she looks at Harry and i.

"Umm well..." Harry stutters.

Obviously I was wrong.

"We'rehavingaboy." I rush and everyone bursts into cheers making Lily and Jake clamp their hands over their ears.

"Thats amazing!" Anne exclaims.

"We're gonna have a grandson!" My mom shouts as she shakes my dad's arm.

"Im having a GREAT grandson." Nana says and everyone smiles except my mom.

I give her a look but she just shakes her head and looks away.

"Im really happy for you." Baley whispers to me as everyone chatters excitedly.

"Thanks Baley." I smile at him and he kisses my cheek before getting up.

"Im gonna go hang with Lia." he tells me and i nod before looking up at Harry who's shooting daggers at Baley.

Baley disapears down the hall and I poke Harry in the leg. He looks down at me and his eyes soften.

"Be nice." I tell him and he gets up before sitting where Baley was sitting.

"I didnt say anything." he says inoccently.

"Didnt have to. I know what your thinking." I shake a finger at him and he smiles at me before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissing my forehead.

"Mabel love, you dont know half the stuff im thinking." he says.

"True. But I know you still dont like Baley." I say and he doesnt say anything back.

I shake my head and slip Lily off my lap before pushing myself up.

"Where are you going?" My mom asks.

"Getting something to eat." I say slowly.

"Harry can make you a plate." Anne offers.

"No really its fine, I can do it myself." I brush her off and walk into the kitchen where I sit down at the table.

I grab a carrot out of a green tray and dip it in ranch before sticking it my mouth. Someone sits down across from me and I look up at him.

Autum.

"Whats wrong?" She asks straight forward.

"Nothing." I mumble as I grab another carrot.

"Mabel."

I sigh. "Im tired of people treating me like im disabled. Im just pregnant, I can walk, talk, and do things myself."

"Yeah I know how that feels." she says as she sits back. "But its worth it."

"How so?"

"Well your treated like a queen for nine months, and after those nine months are up," she snaps her fingers. "Everyone expects you to do everything for your self until you get pregnant again."

"Yeah well im pretty sure this is going to be my first and last pregnancy since I wasnt supposed to get pregnant in the first place."

"What?"

"Yeah I um... This baby is a miracle. The doctors said I would never get pregnant but... here I am." I sigh and sit back in my seat.

"See, instead of moping around cherish this once in a lifetime thing! You said it yourself you may never get pregant again so why not make the best of it?" she asks.

After a moment I sit up straighter. "Your right."

I get up out of my seat and walk back into thelivingroom before sitting back down next to Harry.

"You okay, love?" he whispers to me.

I look up at him with a small smile. "Yeah, yeah I am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.6K 51
The sequel to "Do I Wanna Know?" Enjoy!
492K 6.9K 117
The title says what it is. I have two books of preferences before this, in case you don't know how to read. You should check them out. That's it, bye.
161 10 9
A story about growing up, self expression, and love.
4.4K 167 36
Description in first chapter!