Dan and Serena: one-shots

Por someday125

This book is basically what the title says - one-shots that I came up with inspired by the show, Gossip Girl... Mais

Always Have, Always Will
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Lady

Update!

57 1 0
Por someday125

Hi! It's been a while. I wanted to start by saying that I've migrated over to AO3. I've been wanting to try it for a while now, and since I heard lots of good things about it, I decided to take the leap and just do it!

I wanted to let you know that I won't be deleting my account so that the people who prefer Wattpad can still read the stuff I have on here. As of right now, I don't know if I will be adding to this, since, for me, posting to Wattpad is quite the hassle and I want to see if posting on AO3 will be any easier, and quite frankly, more fun. I'll most likely crosspost if there's demand for that, but for now, I don't know.

My AO3 username: butterfly_1997

See you (hopefully!) - I see you, silent readers, LOL - on AO3! As always, thank you for stopping by :)

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
960K 36.3K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...