His Lilly ✓

By TamaraKibbi

"I'm changing school and that's it," I yelled at Alexander. "over my dead body" he glared at me. "what's wr... More

"fixing it?"
"I Object"
"ouch"
cast
"Of Course"
"Ew No"
"Bye Loser"
"How Come?"
"We Are Partners"
"You're Welcome"
"Let's Run"
"Want A Ride?"
"I Think I'm Sick"
"That's offensive"
"Let's Dance"
"Fuck, Lilly"
"Slow Down"
"Think About It"
"No, Continue"
"Mrs. Johnson"
"Continue what?"
"Tell me why"
"I Want To"
"yeah Lilly"
"Cheer For Me"
"Hey Pretty Girl,"
"Let's Go Eat"
"Leave Her"
"what island?"
"Arcade it is"
"Just a Kiss"
epilogue

"Easy There"

13K 222 138
By TamaraKibbi

THAT IS ONE LONG ASS CHAPTER ILL TELL YOU NOW

«𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚝»~ 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎

Chapter 10: “Easy There”

♡ Belle's POV ♡

I was walking down the hall, going to my locker to get my things, when I was pushed into the lockers, making me hurt my arm.

"bitch" Alexander said.

"asshole" I said.

"Just forget about him" Flynn came next to me and walked with me to my locker.

"Oh my god everyone in school is talking about the camp thing," Ayla came to my locker.

"What camp thing?" I asked her.

"I don't know the full details, but I know the teachers will announce it today," Ayla said.

I grabbed my books and walked to my next class next to Flynn since he was in the same class as me.

I entered the class and sat in my place, making sure to grab my chair before Alexander can pull it.

'Fucker'
'thankfully this is the class that he doesn't sit next to me'
'he is still behind you'

I sat down and waited for the teacher to come into the classroom I felt my hair being pulled down, making me move my head up, trying to lose the pressure on my hair.

'Poor head'

"Ugh keep your hair out of my way," Alexander said as he finally let go of my hair, not before he received a couple of slaps from me on his hand.

"Don’t touch my hair again," I said as I fixed my hair, glaring at him.

'bitch'

He opened his mouth trying to say something, but he was interrupted by the teacher who entered the classroom.

"Alright well the school decided not to do a little fun activity" the teacher said making the class sit straight excited to hear the news as if they didn’t know already.

"The day after tomorrow we are going on a trip, a camping trip" the teacher sat on his chair as he fixed his stuff.

"Only seniors will go, so we are not going to do anything that’s important for the final exam these two days because you all won’t care"

'true that'

"The gym teacher will explain in details what will happen in this camp trip, now that’s all done let’s get back" the teacher said as he turned and continued his lesson from last time.

Five minutes later, I felt someone pull my hair, surprising me.

"I'll make this camp trip so hard and painful to you" Alexander whispered in my ear.

"I want to kill you" I whispered as he finally freed my hair from his grip.

"Not if I kill you first" he whispered.

'Ass'

LUNCH

"Well any information on the camp trip thing" Flynn asked as he sat on the table.

"No they just told us it’s the day after tomorrow" I said.

"The gym teaches will to you explain later, hopefully there are no pairs" Cameron said.

"Pairs?" Ella asked.

"Yeah well in this trip there’s going to be work, but my gym teacher didn’t say if they are in pairs or single person" Cameron said.

"Hopefully no pairs" I said, the least I want is to be paired with a horrible partner.

"What pairs" Ayla said as she came to the table and sat next to me and Cameron.

"The camp trip"

"Oh yeah they are in pairs my teacher explained what will happen" Ayla said.

"Well?" I asked Ayla.

"Well what?" Ayla said.

"Are you going to explain it to us?" Flynn said.

"Oh well we are going with another school and yes they are only seniors like us" she ate from her food.

"They are going to be exercises and games, and it’s going to be in pairs the school will have two buses to collect all seniors from our school so be ready at 7 am" Ayla said.

FAST FORWARD TO THE TRIP DAY

"Okay did you get everything you need?" my mom said as she helped me with my stuff.

"Yes mom thank you" I said as I kissed her cheek and went out of my house.

After two minutes of waiting for the bus to come, it finally arrived. I entered the bus and sat in the closest place.

"Well there's Alexander now let’s wait for him" Mrs. brown said as she looked at the list of students.

After a while Alexander came in a bit late, when he entered the bus he was heading to the last bench as he always sat there.

"Alexander we don’t have time we have to move sit down next to Belle" Mrs. brown said as she talked with the driver to start driving making Alexander trip a bit and fall in top of me.

"God, I want to end myself" I Heard Alexander whisper.

"I'll do it for you" I whispered.

"Now I think your partner will be the person you are next to or either they will choose when we arrive at the camp, so sit down because it’s a long journey" Mrs. brown said after the bus was full.

"Any questions?" she Asked.

"How long is the trip?" A student asked.

"Four days" Mrs. brown said.

"How does it take to get there?" someone asked.

"Three hours"

'you have to be fucking with me'
'three hours with this asshole next to me'

"I will not sit next you for three hours" Alexander Said.

"As if I’m dying to sit next to you"

"Mrs. brown" Alexander said as he raised his hand.

"What do you want, Alexander?" Mrs. brown asked him.

"Can I change my seat with anyone"

"Is there any problem?" Mrs. brown asked Alexander.

"Yes, there is. Lilly is annoying me" Alexander said as he pointed at me.

'Childish bitch'

"Well anyone wants to change seats?" Mrs. Brown said.

"Oh I can change it" I heard Harry say.

'God no'

"She wants to change it too" I heard Rebecca say as she pointed at the person seating next to her who is looking confused.

'Poor girl'

"I can sit with Belle" Ella said.

"It's too complicated. Alexander just stay there"

'It’s literally not complicated what do you mean?'

I heard my phone ding I grabbed it and looked to see that harry messaged me.

Harry:
you can talk with
Alexander to change
seats

Harry:
if Alexander agrees
it won't be 'complicated'

me:
I’ll talk with Alexander

I looked up at Alexander, who is already looking at my phone.

"Why are you looking at my phone?" I whispered to Alexander.

"Because I’m waiting for you to look into mine" Alexander whispered as he showed me his phone that has a chat between him and bitch?

"Who is bitch?" I asked.

"Rebecca" he whispered.

"Rebecca asked me to change seats with the girl next to her I said no" Alexander said

"Change it with harry" I said.

"I already said no to Rebecca she'll be clingy as to why I changed with harry and not the girl"

"So?"

"I’m staying here" he said making me roll my eyes.

Me:
he didn’t agree

harry:
let me talk to him

"He better not" Alexander whispered.

"Stop looking into my phone" I glared at Alexander.

Me:
he doesn’t want to talk
to you

harry:
what a jerk

me:
ikr

"I’m not a jerk" he said.

"Yes you are" I said and looked out of the window.

After a few minutes later I got hungry, so I grabbed my backpack to eat some of my homemade cookies that I made.

'I'm so hungry ill cry'

I tried to open the small jar, but this bitch won’t open.

'Who the fuck tightened it'
'if its Kai ill rip his teeth apart'

"Can you stop moving I'm trying to sleep" Alexander whispered in annoyed voice.

"This stupid jar won’t open" I said still trying to open it.

Alexander sighed, took the jar from me and opened it with such an ease.

'What the fuck'

"Weak bitch" I heard Alexander whisper, making me slap his shoulder.

"Ouch why would you do that" he said as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Weak bitch" I whispered as I ate a cookie.

After two bites I see Alexanders hand coming closer to my jar of cookies.

'He better not think of getting one'

In a fast way he grabbed a cookie, but I slapped his hand.

"Ouch woman let me just get one"

"No" I took the cookie from his hand.

"Please" he said and made a very sad face.

'No'
'keep it'

"Fine take it" I gave him the cookie as he smiled a big happy smile.

'Dumb bitch'

"They are delicious" he said as he took a bite and almost moaned.

'God have mercy'

"don’t do that again"

"It was just one cookie" Alexander said.

'I didn’t mean that'

I heard a ding coming from my phone I put down the jar between my thighs, glaring at Alexander daring him to even touch it, and grabbed my phone.

Harry:
is he eating your
Cookies?

Me:
yeah, why?

Harry:
can I taste them

me:
no

h

arry:
what why

harry:
you let him eat
And not me?

Me:
yes

harry:
I thought you hated
him

me:
I do hate him

me:
he opened the jar
for me

h

arry:
you should have
asked me

I left him on seen.

'That bitch is getting on my nerves'

"Damn he is really clingy" Alexander said and chuckled at me as he ate a cookie.

A new cookie.

"When did you take that?" I asked him.

"Right now" Alexander took a bite and smiled.

'Cookie eater little bitch'
'I should call him that'

"Who made these cookies" Alexander asked me.

"I did"

"Now I know why they taste bad" he took another bite into the cookie.

"Then give it to me" I tried to grab the cookie from him, but he pushed his hand to his back making it hard for me to grab it.

I stood up slightly trying to grab it, but I slipped and fell on top of him, my mouth is inches away from his.

'What the fuck'

I immediately got up, as I heard him laugh at me and sat down in my seat looking out of the window for the rest of the ride.

'I’m never getting close to him. Ever'

I texted the girls about what happened and asked them about who is their seatmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☾ Ayla's pov ☾

Cameron black.

That fine fucking man.

Cameron, the boy who always laughs at me when I fall instead of helping me up, the boy who makes fun of me because I stutter not knowing I only do it in front of him because he makes me nervous.

The boy who I am in love with since I was 11, the boy who makes me rant about stupid things because I get nervous.

"Ayla" my mom, Annie, yelled from downstairs.

"Coming, mom" I yelled back and went downstairs.

My mom, Annie, is just like me, she rants, stutters and faints when my dad, Mason, does anything sweet to her.

'I wish will end up like them'
'with a boy that loves me and still makes me nervous even when I’m old'

I sat down at the table with my mom waiting for my dad and little brother.

"Hey, darling" my dad said as he kissed my mom on her head and slightly shook her hair making her huff and fix her hair.

"Hey, babe" she kissed his cheek as I made a disgusted face.

"Ew stop that" I said as a faked a gag, making them laugh at me.

"You'll find someone like your dad who loves you and will always protect you"

"She doesn’t need any man to do that I can protect her and love her she’s my daughter I won’t let any man touch her" My dad said as he ate.

"Yeah you can't date anyone" my little brother, Thomas, said.

'Shut the fuck up you little shit'

"stop cursing your little brother in your head, Ayla"

"now hurry up you have a camp trip"

AT SCHOOL

(Y/N PS IT'S THE DAY BEFORE THE TRIP)

"Hey, short ass" Cameron said as he put his arm around my shoulder purposely making fun of my height.

"fuck off, jerk" I said as I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away, but he laughed and walked with me.

"I can’t help but laugh at how short you are its so funny" he laughed again as I blushed.

'Don’t rant'
'don’t rant'

"I can’t change how tall I am"

"I can carry you around you might know the feeling of being tall"

'shithead'

This jerk always makes fun of me, either it’s my height, how my hair looks he even pokes me sometimes purposely to make me nervous.

He knows I get nervous, and he takes advantage of that for his entertainment.

'God, I hate that jerk.'

"I’m sorry, Ayla" he tightened his hug on my shoulder making me come. Closer to him.

"Whatever" I walked faster and removed his arm from my shoulder and went to my locker.

"So are you excited for camp tomorrow" he came back after me.

"Yes I can’t wait to do a fireplace and eat Marshmallows and sit with Ella and belle. oh, and-" Cameron cut me off by pushing me on my locker and putting his hand on my mouth.

"Easy there" Cameron said and removed his hand from my mouth.

'Stupid, why did you rant'

"you got a little excited"

"Sorry" I said as I took my books out.

"It’s alright I love it when you rant and stutter it brings me joy" he laughed at me.

There he is again with the jokes, that boy hates me.

'Just ignore him, and he'll ignore you easy'

"So what class do you have now?" Cameron asked me.

'Ignore him'

I didn’t respond and continued walking fast but got stopped by Luke who is my classmate.

"Hey, Ayla" he smiled at me.

"Hey, Luke" I smiled back at him.

"I know you are good at history and I have a little essay to do can you possibly help me with it?" he said as he played with his fingers.

'Is he nervous?'

"No, do it yourself" I heard Cameron say to Luke who looked at him in fear.

Luke, is the shy kid in school he is quiet, lovely, and he is actually funny once you get to know him, but he is always afraid of Cameron, Flynn, Brandon and Alexander.

"Shut up, Cameron. You are being mean to him" I lightly hit Cameron's shoulder.

"Of course I will help with it anytime you need me"

"can I have your number-"

"Why do you need her number?" Flynn came and asked Luke, who became even more nervous.

'Poor boy'

"Luke you can go now I’ll talk to you later privately" he said to Luke who nodded and went away.

"you will not be alone with him" Flynn said.

"I can do whatever I want" I said as I walked away from them.

"You'll not be alone even for a second" Cameron said as he walked next to me.

"Why can't I help him?" I asked Cameron.

"Because I said so"

"What I can’t date, and now I can’t even help him" I asked him.

"No, you can't" Flynn said.

'These twin jerks'

"Whatever ill help him you're not my brother, nor my father, nor my boyfriend to even tell me what to do" Cameron opened his mouth to talk, but I cut him off.

"Even if you are my brother, or father, or boyfriend you can't tell what to do-" Cameron pushed me into one of the lockers behind me as he out his hand on my mouth shutting me again.

'Ignore him'
'why didn’t you ignore him'

I glared at him and moved his hand away from me and walked to my class, for the rest of the day I ignored him and helped Luke with his History essay.

'Hopefully I didn’t hurt him'

CAMP TRIP DAY

I entered the bus and looked for a seat I walked to the back where there were two empty seats next to each other but got stopped by Cameron who grabbed my hand and pulled me to the chair next to him.

As he pulled me I tripped and fell on his lap making me blush so much I'm pretty sure I’m red now, I got up fast and sat down next to him.

kidsrugly

Belle 🤍:
OMG

me:
OMG

Ella🤍:
HWAT

Belle 🤍:
I JUST FELL ON
ALEXANDER'S LAP

me:
I TRIPPED AND FELL
INTO CAMERON'S LAP

me:
OMG BELLE YOU TOO

Belle 🤍:
OMG AAAAAAA
WHY DID IT HAPPEN AT
THE SAME TIME

Ella 🤍:
I WANT SOMEONE
TO LOVE DAMN IT

Ella 🤍:
:((((

Me:
I DON'T LOVE HIM

Belle🤍:
ew WTF I DON'T LOVE
THAT JERK

Ella🤍:
YOU FOUR ARE SO CUTE
I WANT THAT

Belle🤍:
Brandon? ;)

me:
Brandon is waiting

Ella 🤍:
shut up

Belle 🤍:
fine anyway who are
You seated next to?

Me:
C

ameron :/

Ella🤍:
Brandon :(

belle🤍:
Alexander *gags*

Ella 🤍:
wait-

Belle🤍:
that’s suspicious

Me:
I feel like this is a
set up

Belle🤍:
same

Ella 🤍:
I was about to say that

Ella 🤍:
Brandon literally pulled
me to sit next him

Me:
omg same

Belle🤍:
lol not same he was
forced to sit next to
ms

Belle🤍:
me*

Me:
we all know he wanted
to sit next to you

Belle🤍:
he even ate my cookies
and said that they are
bad

Belle🤍:
asshole

Ella 🤍:
I WANT TO BE IN
A RELATIONSHIP :(

Ella🤍:
WE ARE FUCKED

me:

WHAT WHY

Belle🤍:
WHAT DID YOU DO

Ella🤍:
BRANDON LAUGHED
ANS SMIRKED

me:

People can't laugh?

Ella🤍:
HE WAS LOOKING
AT MY PHONE

Belle🤍:
SO IT IS A SET-UP

Belle 🤍:
no it isn't

Belle🤍:
PS. its Alex

Me:
LEAVE HER PHONE

Belle 🤍:
THAT LITTLE FUCKING
DICK HEAD

Ella🤍:
I WANT TO BE TAKEN

I saw Ella still typing but stopped and never sent anything.

'Weird'
'she was texting fast and stopped for a reason'

THAT'S IT ALSO WHY THE FUCK DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG.

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE
XOXO, TAMARA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.7K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
565K 9.5K 23
Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them! They trap her She wants to stay away fr...
3.3K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
1.3M 19.6K 11
UNEDITED AND DISCONTINUED "Your MINE, and only MINE." he said, slamming me into the wall, and grabbing my hands, putting them above my head. "The on...