𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 , georgenotfou...

By itsmeanonyme

⇢ ˗ˏˋ flirting jokes leading to falling in love. isn't it a fun love story? ꒰⚘݄꒱ georgenotfound x oc started... More

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
i. one
ii. two
iii. three
iv. four
v. five
vi. six
vii. seven
viii. eight
ix. nine
x. ten
xi. eleven
xii. twelve
xiii. thirteen
xiv. fourteen
xv. fifteen
xvii. seventeen
xviii. eighteen
xiv. nineteen
xx. twenty
xxi. twenty one
xxii. twenty two
xxiii. twenty three
xxiv. twenty four
xxv. twenty five
xxvi. twenty six
xxvii. twenty seven
xxviii. twenty eight
xxix. twenty nine
xxx. thirty
xxxi. twenty one
xxxii. thirty two
xxxiii. thirty three
xxxiv. thirty four
xxxv. thirty five
xxxvi. thirty six
xxxvii. thirty seven
xxxviii. thirty eight
xxxix. thirty nine
xl. forty
epilogue.
thank you :]
DISCORD !

xvi. sixteen

23.1K 661 810
By itsmeanonyme

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER SIXTEEN ˎˊ˗

real life !

jasmine stretched as she woke up the next morning, looking around, squinting her eyes from the rays of the sun blinding her through the windows. she grabbed her phone from the nightstand to unplug it from her charger, turning it on to see a discord call still going.

"19 hours? damn." jasmine muttered and bit the insides of her cheeks to suppress a smile. she ended the call and started doing her morning routine lazily, not being a morning person.

jasmine washed her face and brushed her teeth. she walked down the stairs, the quiet atmosphere of the house was a refreshment to her. knowing her family was still asleep, she made her way to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the all of them. she just made the typical pancakes and waffles, while playing some khai dream songs in the background, sometimes humming to it.

"good morning." jasmine turned around and saw her dad walking in the kitchen, sitting on the bar stool.

"g'morning dad, how's your sleep?" jasmine looked back at the pancakes, flipping them over.

"terrible." jasmine knew her dad was workaholic. he'd come home very late, sometimes he never even come home, and go to work early in the morning.

"you really need to rest. do they really not give their employees enough rest?"

"it's fine, i can handle it. but no, they do not." jasmine's dad sighed, putting his head down on the counter.

jasmine prepared the pancakes and waffles and stacked them on a plate, sliding it on the counter for her dad to eat some. "breakfast is ready. where's mom?"

"still sleeping." her dad grabbed a plate and put some food for himself to eat. jasmine sat down in front of him and they both ate in a peaceful silence.

"i'm gonna go take a shower." her dad said and jasmine nodded before he walked upstairs to their bedroom. jasmine cleaned the dishes and walked to the living room, getting her phone. she opened it and scrolled through social media to kill time.

after a few hours of just basically scrolling on tiktok, only finding some dream smp edits, she managed to get up and take a shower as well.

"I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON." jasmine sung while scrubbing, the song blasting from her phone.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" she heard kayla shout, probably woke up from her younger sister's singing. that made jasmine laugh yet still continued on singing her heart out.

she went out the shower and picked some comfortable clothes, an oversized shirt and shorts, not really caring to put a bra on as she's not really planning on going anywhere anyway.

as she finished, she heard her phone ding. a discord notification pops up. she smiles to herself like an idiot after reading the message.

discord !

George
why did u end the call :(

jas :)
i didnt want to interrupt ur sleep sorryyy

George
there's a mute button for a reason

jas :)
STILLLL

George
whatever
dont do it again >:c

jas :)
there's an 'again'? ;)

George
oh u dont want to?

jas :)
wHO SAID I DONT WANT TO

George
simp

jas :)
only for u bb

George
🙄

jas :)
sassy bitch

George
no u

jas :)
u suck

George
no u

jas :)
fuck u

George
when

jas :)
PELEKSJWHAHAHW
IM GONNA POST THIS ON TWITTER

George
post it i dare u

jas :)
and what if i will? what are you gonna do

George
im gonna wreck u

jas :)
wreck what? my guts? 🥴

George
yes

jas :)
😳
top george? no i don't think so

George
oh shut up

jas :)
ure still a bottom

George
oh yeah?

jas :)
yeah

George
come to england and i'll prove you wrong.

notes !

hi how are you :] its dream and charlie's bday today and mcc 16 teams got announced !! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.3K 11
"do you love me enough to stop ruining yourself for me?" dream x george fanfic *:・゚✧*:・゚ major content warnings drug & alcohol usage, nsfw warnings w...
714K 25.2K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
770K 23.8K 52
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢...
219K 5.7K 52
❛ SHE'S AN AMERICAN WOMAN ❜ ❛ HE'S A PRETTY BOY ❜ tommyinnit x fem! oc there will be no smut because tommy is a minor! social media x real life fic...