๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 49

2K 99 36
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

Chaeyoung's birthday had already passed, and today is the day that they will all be going back to Korea. The time is only two-thirty in the afternoon means they still have three hours before their flight back in the evening.

The group of friends had spent Chaeyoung's birthday at an outdoor exclusive bar near the beach and partied all night, although the atmosphere between the newly broken up couple was now awkward and thick they both still got to enjoy the party the night prior.

They might've broken up but Daniel and Jihyo doesn't see any problem in both of them having fun and drinking together — but the smiles they both have and gave to each other and their friends were different from the smiles they give them when they were still together. Their friends could see the pain right through their eyes, they might not say or show it but deep inside their friends knew that inside they were breaking down, hearts breaking and falling into pieces.

"So what do we do? We still have like three hours before we have to go," Leo asked looking at his group who were all seated on the big round couch at the lobby of the hotel.

"Massive headache..can't think.." Dahyun, one of the most energetic of them all said with a groan following while rubbing his head.

"That's new," Tzuyu said with a snicker looking at him with his head on Sana's shoulder.

"Shut it Langston, I cannot take any savage comebacks from you today," Dahyun groaned still rubbing his head with his eyes closed and head rested on the soft couch.

"Well since Dahyun has headache why don't we all just watch movies? There's this cinema near that akai bowl place, if you guys just want to," Mina suggested from next to Chaeyoung who was just listening with his eyes closed resting appearing tired from the party and the drinks they had last night.

"Sounds great, then we could just stay at ones room with all our stuff and wait for nightfall," Momo suggested as everyone nodded their heads in agreement. After that small agreement all of them stood from their seats making their way out of the hotel lobby.

—————————////////————————-
The group of friends now seat next to each other inside the cinema with a horror movie playing at the large screen in front of them. The lights were dimmed down as everyone sat in their rightful seats, eyes focused on the screen and the movie playing.

Dahyun's headache had somehow subsided after taking a pill earlier when they had finished eating their late lunch before going straight to the cinema.

Everyone was just silent, focused on the movie, it was like that for an hour inside the cinema until the lights finally re-opened that blinded some after an hour of the room being dimmed down.

"I can't feel my arm," Jeongyeon groaned rubbing his left arm where Nayeon had continuously hit him whenever there was a jump scare coming up.

"You sure you still wanna get married?" Leo jokingly asked that immediately earned a smack on the head from his wife and a glare from Nayeon.

"Don't even think of putting that question inside his head Manoban, I'll get all your cats adopted," Nayeon said with a pointed look while Leo put his hands up in a defensive manner with a snicker.

"Chill there bunny, I was just joking," Leo said with a chuckle as Nayeon rolled her eyes at him before clinging into Jeongyeon.

"You're going to marry me got it? Don't even think of not doing it," She told the guy with a stern voice and eyes narrowing at him which Jeongyeon replied with a chuckle and a kiss on her forehead.

"Won't even think about that."
——————————////////————————
After their time in the cinemas and eating at Mina's favorite Akai bowl place, the group just went straight back at their hotel and took their luggages before moving into Mina and Chaeyoung's room to pass time till the time for their flight back to Korea.

Now the girls seat on the sofa in the living room while watching T.V that was playing some foreign drama which they all intently focused on.

"Where are the boys?" Rosé asked looking around the room with no sign of the boys.

"Out in the balcony," Jihyo simply answered glancing at the way to the balcony before focusing back on the T.V with a sigh.

"Are you really sure that you want to end your relationship? I mean we understand why you both did that but...are you both really sure?" Sana asked turning her head to Jihyo, she was given a sigh before the girl also turned to her and gave a nod.

"We're...we're sure already girls, it was a mutual decision—"

"Yes yes, you already told us that the other night Jih," Jennie said cutting her words off with a small sigh.

"But throwing five years of relationships is something I'd really be reconsidering you know? I mean those years are long and you both shared a lot of memories already...and you're just going to throw it away like that?" Momo stated looking at Jihyo with a sympathetic smile.

"We know what we'd both lose if we choose to really break up, but time and communication is really important in a relationship, and that's what we both lost and lacked off," Jihyo muttered looking down at her lap where her hands were fidgeting with each other. She once again looked back at the girls, giving them small smiles.

"Will you be okay though?" Rosé asked with a curious look in her eyes as Jihyo shook her head 'no'

"I'll be honest and say that I won't be okay, I'll miss him of course, but many things changed with us this last few months and of course the lost time and communication is hard to get back at our situation," She answered with a shrug as she slumped her back on the soft cushion behind her.

"But I'll manage, I'll try my very best just to make myself okay, I'll be having a busy schedule next month, shoots, interviews, meetings, and prepare for another drama I'll be directing, I'd keep myself busy with those," She added turning her head to the girls with a smile — one that didn't reach her eyes.

"I'll be okay girls, I'll take care of myself and I'll be sure to call one of you if ever I need anything, okay? Don't worry yourself too much and focus on your lives," She said with a smile that the girls returned before scooting closer to her and engulfing her into a group hug. At this times like this where one of them is down, a hug this warm and full of love will always make them feel better in an instant, no words needed to be exchanged just for them to understand each other, just them in the warmest and most loving hug will be all great for them.

"I have something to tell you girls," Mina said still in the hug, they all pulled away a little just to turn their heads to look at their youngest with curios expression.

"What is it?" They asked in chorus that made the youngest giggle. She then started spilling her words that earned shocked and surprised expressions from the girls.

"You're serious?!" Nayeon exclaimed with a shocked look on her face while Mina nodded with a wide smile on her face.

"Well that was a really good thing to say to brighten up the mood," Jihyo said smiling at her.

"When do you intend to tell them that?" Momo asked her.

"I was thinking if now or maybe when we get back to Korea?" She said her voice trailing a bit in the end in a questioning manner.

"Now would be the perfect time to say that Mina, you have to tell them now," Jennie and Rosé said both with an excited tone lingering in their voices as their eyes shimmered in happiness.

"You really think now is the perfect time?" Mina asked again a bit unsure, but of course as the supportive friends the girls are they gave her a big smile and encouraged her to.

"We'll go with you and stay behind your back while you tell them," Sana said smiling at her.

"Great, let's go to them now then," She said as the girls all nodded excitedly before they all stood up from their seats and happily and hastily walked their way that leads to the balcony.

They were a few more steps away from getting to where the boys were, but they stopped a little intrigued with what they were talking about. They know eavesdropping is bad but they couldn't help not listening to them talk.

"You didn't do it?" Dahyun's voice was the first thing they heard as they hid just behind the curtain hidden door on the side.

"What didn't who did?" Momo whispered looking at the girls.

"Shh, be quiet so you'd know who," Jennie told her, she just shrugged before leaning to the side again and listened.

"I couldn't do it," Another deep voice that they knew Chaeyoung owns answered before a sigh left his lips.

"Why didn't you do it? That was your chance Chae," Daniel said leaning his back on the wall beside them with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I can't okay? I couldn't do it that's why I backed out at the last minute," Chaeyoung answered gazing at the calming waves on the beach in front of them while leaning forward on the railing of the balcony.

"You backed out last minute? What were you thinking? It was your chance to avenge your parents bro, why back out?" Leo asked from beside him, he turned his head to him and shook his head.

"I...I just can't," He shrugged lowering his head before looking back up at the view in front of them again.

"Why can't you? Don't you want to avenge your parents? I thought you wanted that,"Jisoo asked from beside Dahyun as they both sit on chairs with Tzuyu in the middle.

"I do want to avenge them, but I can't do it with that mission," He answered simply not turning to even look at them.

"You can't do it? Or you've just given up and accepted the fact that you're letting that greedy man away with killing your parents?" Tzuyu spoke up looking dead straight ahead at Chaeyoung who turned his head and looked at him with an eyebrow raised in a questioning manner.

"Pardon?" He asked, Tzuyu gave a shrug leaning forward a little placing his arms on the table in front of them looking up at Chaeyoung.

"You've given up and let that greedy man win," He repeated his voice coming out bluntly as Chaeyoung clenched his jaw with his fist balling at his sides.

"You don't have any rights to say that to me Tzuyu, you don't even know what mission they had given me, you don't know what I had to do in order to avenge my parents," Chaeyoung sharply said his eyes looking ahead at Tzuyu who was smirking up at him.

"Oh come on Chae, you never back out in a mission even though you have to sacrifice something important to you," Tzuyu challenged his smirk growing when Chaeyoung was about to lunge at him if Daniel and Leo didn't stop him.

"You don't know anything Langston so shut your trap a—"

"Don't I? I know a lot Chaeyoung, I know what that mission was, I know the lie that you did to her, we all know," Tzuyu said smirking once more as Chaeyoung gave a huff and pried his arms from Daniel and Leo's hold.

"Don't even think of going there Langston, I'm warning you or else," The racer said his teeth grit and jaw clenched.

"What? Are you gonna keep lying to her? Are you going to keep hiding the truth from her that her f—"

"Tzuyu stop!" Dahyun yelled banging his hand on the wooden table in front of them looking at Tzuyu.

"Stop okay?! Don't go there because the girls are just in the living room they might hear you—"

"So what if they hear me? What if she hears me? She has every right to know about it!" Tzuyu yelled back cutting Dahyun's words off.

"You can't just blurt that out here! That mission was confidential and you know the rules!" Dahyun yelled back looking up after Tzuyu stood up from his chair with shaking his head in disbelief.

"What are they talking about? What mission?" Jihyo asked but none gave a verbal answer as they all were busy listening.

"That mission wasn't completed because he backed out! He can already her that! He can't keep lying like this!" Tzuyu yelled out pointing at Chaeyoung who was already livid looking at him.

"Aren't you lying to her as well? With what you're doing hiding from her, aren't you lying the truth from her as well, huh?!" Chaeyoung yelled back with a kick of the chair that was beside him that flew to Daniel and Leo's side.

"You don't have any rights to discuss about that matter here Azai, that matter is mine to deal with," The Taiwanese countered back in a challenging manner.

"Then you don't have any rights to discuss mine either," Chaeyoung fired back gritting his teeth while looked at him in disbelief.

"You were supposed to kill her Chaeyoung! You were to kill her to get revenge for your parents! You were one step closer to avenging them with that mission and you just backed out like that?!" Tzuyu just suddenly blurted out surprising the girls who were hiding beside the door, Nayeon was about to go out and stop them but Mina held her back and shook her head.

"Stop it you two, the girls might hear you," Jeongyeon said looking at the two of them.

"Then that's better! So they can all know how much of a liar Chaeyoung is," Tzuyu said looking at the racer who lunged at him before anyone could stop him. He grabbed at Tzuyu's collar tight and pushed him flushed against the wall.

"You better watch your mouth Langston, or I'll—"

"You'll what Chaeyoung? Tell Mina yourself that you were supposed to kill her just to get to her father and get revenge for your parents? Go on, do it, I dare you," Tzuyu muttered blankly looking back at the eyes of the raging tiger holding him. While beside the door the girls who were shocked, surprised at what they heard — Mina was shocked at what she heard, she was supposed to be killed — by the man that he loves.

"Chaeyoung stop!" Jisoo exclaimed as they all ran to the two and quickly separated Chaeyoung from Tzuyu who was on the ground with his bleeding lips.

"You're just as bad as me Tzuyu! Hiding the truth from Sana! Weren't you supposed to do the same before?! Weren't you supposed to kill her too for what her father did to your sister?! You can't even look at Sana before because of the mission that you backed out on because you couldn't do it too! We're just on the same page Langston! So don't go lashing out on me because you yourself is lying to her!" Chaeyoung yelled trying to push Jeongyeon, Daniel and Leo from holding him back.

"Sana didn't have anything to do with what happened to my sister! It was her father not her!" The Taiwanese yelled back, Sana on the side was as shocked as Mina, she knew his sister was murdered but she didn't knew that it was because of her father.

"Well guess what?! Mina didn't have anything to do with what happened to my parents too! She was eight and locked up with her mother while her father was there at our house torturing my parents just for that stupid safe and money! She was just a victim like I was! So don't go defending yourself like that because you don't know anything!" The racer yelled back lunging at him again and landed another punch before the three held him back again.

"You two stop now! You're already loud enough and the girls would clearly hear you now!" Daniel yelled pushing Chaeyoung back from lunging at Tzuyu.

"Tell that to that lying friend of yours! Making Mina fall in love with him before killing her?! Pathetic!" Tzuyu yelled trying to lunge but gladly Dahyun and Jisoo were strong enough to push him back.

"I already backed out the moment I told her that I love her you little twat! Me making her fall in love with me wasn't part of that mission! It was long gone the moment I courted her!—"

"You're still a liar! A coward! You could've avenged your parents from Mina's father if you just did that stupid mission! Coward!" Tzuyu yelled cutting him off.

"And what genius?! Kill the girl that I love?! How brilliant of you!" Chaeyoung yelled back.

"I said stop!" Jeongyeon yelled as he landed a punch on both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sending them both back to the ground with a groan.

"You both are like kids! What are you eight?! Well since you both act like that why don't you just kill each other huh? Since you're both so tough! Come on take out those guns of yours!" He exclaimed moving to Chaeyoung and grabbing at the gun at his sides and put it in his hand, then moved to Tzuyu and did the same.

"What? You both scared now? What happened huh? Where's that tough act now?!" He angrily exclaimed looking between the two of them.

"What's happening to the two of you?" He asked alternately looking at them.

"You're supposed to be best friends not enemies! What's with exchanging punches huh? You're like grade schoolers fighting over  a petty candy," He said looking at them in disbelief.

"Mina isn't some petty candy!"

"Sana isn't some petty candy!"

Both boys exclaimed looking at each other with deadly glares clenching their guns in their hold.

"They aren't petty candies? Then why are you  both fighting huh?" He asked glancing at each one of them.

"Because he's a coward and a liar, too coward to do his mission and lying to Mina about the truth!" Tzuyu spat before raising his gun up at Chaeyoung when the racer raised his towards him first.

"Says the same coward and liar, you haven't even told Sana about yours either, we're both just the same," He spat back not taking his gun away from Tzuyu.

"Put those guns down!" Jeongyeon yelled, and they didn't need to be told twice as they both did lower their guns down.

"You both look pathetic, What would Mina and Sana say when they see and hear about this huh ju—"

"What would Mina say? Then she'll say that Chaeyoung is a liar," The boys stood frozen in their spots as they all turned around and looked to see just who owned the voice — and there Chaeyoung felt his world come crushing down at the sight of the girl he loves looking at him with tears in her eyes and tear stains on her cheeks.

"Mina no I—" His words were immediately cut off with a hand hardly landing on his cheeks.

"You what Chaeyoung? What excuse are you going to make? What lie are you going to tell me?" Mina asked her voice coming out harsh with her tears yet again streaming on her cheeks — and she didn't even care a bit if her voice came out harshly because of the pain her heart was already feeling.

"Mina please—l-let me explain...please.." Chaeyoung pleaded taking both her hands in his after dropping the gun, but Mina just pried her hands away from his.

"Explain? What kind of lie did you make up in that head of yours huh? What lie are you going to tell me now other than you love me huh? What else is there?!" She exclaimed looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Mina I do love you—I truly do—believe me love I do," He said trying to take her hands but failed after another hard slap landed on his cheeks again.

"How can you say such lies to me?! How can you say those words to me without feeling disgusted of yourself huh?! How can you?!" She asked throwing hard punches at his chest — but he didn't mind, he just wants Mina to listen to him, he just wants her to believe him — because now he's telling the truth.

"I'm telling the truth Mina!" He said grabbing a hold of her hands stopping her from throwing punches at him.

"I do love you! I'm telling you the truth!" He told her but she just shook her head not wanting to believe anything that he would say.

"If you love me you would've told me the truth! You both would've told me and Sana about the truth!" She yelled looking between him and Tzuyu who was looking at them before his eyes landed on Sana who was crying silently behind Mina.

"W-we couldn't just spill that to you both, I couldn't just tell you that because I know that you'd hate me for it," Chaeyoung said looking at her with pleading eyes.

"And you don't think that I already hate you now? Hate you more now for lying to me," Mina said prying her hands back from him before turning to Tzuyu.

"And you? You didn't even bother telling me? Telling Sana about this? You of all people Tzuyu, how?" She asked tears continuously streaming down her cheeks with every painful words coming out from her.

"Sana knows, she knows that my sister is dead," Tzuyu answered bluntly sparing Sana a glance.

"You didn't tell her that her father did it! Don't come clean because I know that you wouldn't tell her that!" Chaeyoung yelled looking back at Tzuyu.

"I didn't tell her that and so what?! I already dropped that mission long before I even met her!" Tzuyu yelled back clenching his jaw and teeth gritting together with each other.

"It doesn't change the fact that you're lying to my best friend Tzuyu! You're just as coward as Chaeyoung is," Mina said before looking back to Chaeyoung, she eyed him up and down before shaking her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe you anymore Azai, It feels like I don't even know you," She said, Chaeyoung shook his head a tear slipping from his eyes as he moved towards Mina trying to hold her, but Mina kept moving away from him.

"Don't touch me," She said swatting his hands away from her.

"I don't want to see near me, I don't want to see your face ever again," She said blankly looking at him wiping tears away from her cheeks as she grabbed every courage she had and said the words she never thought she would say to man that she loves.

"I hate you," She said teeth gritting together as tears started escaping from her eyes again.

"I hate you Azai Chaeyoung, and I don't ever wanna see you again," Mina said with all the courage she had, Chaeyoung on the other hand tried grabbing her hand but failed again.

"Mina...please.." He pleaded with tears streaming down his cheeks, but Mina made her mind, she didn't wanna see him, she hates him for lying, she would forever hate him for doing that.

"Out! Get out! I don't wanna see you ever again! Get out now!" She yelled as tears didn't stop wetting her cheeks.

Chaeyoung tried coming close to her again but Jennie stepped in and held both his shoulders, she looked straight in his eyes and saw pain lingering in them. She nodded her head to the side signaling him to go, he shook his head 'no' not wanting to leave Mina but she insisted, and so with one last look at Mina he hastily walked and ran away from them.

She wanted to go after him, Jennie wanted to run after him because of the pain she saw in his eyes, but she didn't, she didn't go after him when Leo shook his head, she huffed and wanted to be stubborn but Leo pleaded to her silently, so without any other choice, she didn't go after him.

Just as Chaeyoung went out, Sana ran out the room too with tears continuously streaming down her cheeks.

"Sana!"

Hi everyone! Chapter 49 is up!
Ahh just a day late! HAHAHAHA new record I guess? HAHAHA anyways enjoy everyone! More and more drama to come!✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 932 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
233K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...
22.7K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
6.9K 152 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...