Loved And Hated

By Little1Writer

"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He look... More

Characters
Character aesthetics
The House:
-(1)-
-(2)-
-(3)-
-(4)-
-(5)-
-(6)-
-(7)-
-(8)-
-(9)-
-(10)-
-(11)-
-(12)-
-(13)-
-(14)-
-(15)-
-(16)-
A/N
-(17)-
-(18)-
-(19)-
-(20)-
Cousin Character List
-(21)-
-(22)-
-(23)-
-(24)-
-(25)-
-(26)-
-(27)-
-(28)-
-(29)-
-(31)-
-(32)-
-(33)-
-(34)-
-(35)-
-(36)-
-(37)-
-(38)-
Epilogue
A/N
Secret Chapter

-(30)-

53.3K 1.3K 428
By Little1Writer

It was half 11 and I was starting to freak out and so were the others. I mean the boy was suppse to bring her home now. If he has even touched a hair on her head i swear Ill fucking toture him to death. I get a message from my phone.

Hey Im going to be home in twenty sorry I didnt see the time x

Okay thats fine, stay safe x

I text back. I tell the others and they visabally relax. Carlo, Danielo and Marco walk in and nod. I knew that Elijah would of been pissed but we litrilly couldnt stop them from following her. I was ready for the yelling for when she arrived. 

We obviously sent men to watch her to make sure she was safe. They kept their distance and didnt even talk to them. I think Elijah would of been too preoccupied with that boy than paying attention to her surroundings. Thats what I really hated.

Grandpa looked amused when the boys walked in and raised his eyebrows. They look down and go into the kitchen and sat waiting.

A car pulls up but it isnt her. Its Gabriel. He looks pretty pissed off with something and comes knocking on the door, his men following. My grandpa goes up to answer it.

"Can we help you", He asks. Grabriel stood there stunned that granpa would open the door. He lets Gabriel in as he looks around. His eyes stop at Eve.

"YOU BITCH!", He shouts at her. We all look at him in shock. As much as we didnt really Eve for how she was with Eli, she was still my sister. Eve looked pretty shocked.

"What are you on about Gabe?", She asked innocently. Too innocent for my liking. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?", He says throwing a peice of paper at her. She looks down and looks back up.

"My boyfriend.", She says back. We all just stare at her. I snatch the photo from her and see her making out with a teen boy. He had black hair and had trouble written all over his face. Carlo takes it from me and he scrunches his nose up in discust.

"This is Damien a kid from out school, hes a total player. He goes for the easy girls.", Carlo says looking at Eve. She looked pretty hurt by the comment.

"Yeah he tried to go for Elijah, but I heard she punched him in the nose.", Auguasto said laughing as the other younger boys joined.

"Thats how he got that bruise? Guess he went for the second option.", He said looking at Eve.

I stare at them and I had to hold in a laugh. It was mean I know, but she did bring it upon herself to be labelled as easy. I will pretty proud of Elijah. I could see the same pride in my fathers and Grandpas eyes. Well I guess she can look after herself, not that I ever doubted her.

"Why am I only hearing about this now.", Asked father. He was clearly pissed off that this boy had even gone near his girls. Eve just shrugged her shoulders as the boys looks down. Riccardo and Marcello was glaring daggers at the photo. 

We hears another car pull up. It was Elijah. We all looked out of the window even Gabriel.

Bradley ran quickly around the car and opened the door for her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek which was cute. Cute? This boy just kissed my sister and I said it was cute? Carlo and Marco looked so pissed off, whilst Danielo scrunched his fists off. The boys were not impressed and my uncles and Grandpa glared at the boy as he drove off. 

All out faces softened when we saw how happy Elijah looked. She had an expression we had never seen on her face before and it was almost like she was glowing with happiness. She had a good time Im guess. She came into the house and her expression changed when she saw Gabriel. I forgot they use to be friends.

"What are you doing here.", I ask him in a cold voice. He had just ruined the best mood I have ever been in, in my whole life.

"I am engaged to your sister remember.", He says whilst smirking at me. I cant believe I even considered him as my best friend. He was nothing but a traitor in my eyes.

I roll my eyes at him and run up to grandpa and give him a huge hug and a kiss. He hugs me back tight and smiles at me. I then run to grandma and do the same. I grab my aunts hands and gester for my grandma to follow.

"So you had a good time then princess.", Mason said. My father also looked at me for an answer. My uncles had an unreadable expression.

"I did guys, thanks so much for letting me go. Ill tell you all about it now but I see you have buisness to deal with. So I'm gonna tell my favourite girls instead.", I say to them. They look so happy for me but some of my brothers and cousins looks like they were faking the smile. I just rolled my eyes at them. I look towards Gabriel.

"Bye Gabriel. Night guys. Dont think I forgot about you Carlo, Marco and Danielo. Im not stupid and you guys arent exactly discreet. Love yall", I say glaring at them. They look down embarassed. The rest of them look really happy.

Holy shit I just told them I loved them. I saw Gabriel look just as shocked as I was. I blush and they just smile more. I nod towards them and head off.

I drag my aunts and Grandma to my room. I tell them everything and they squeal like they were my teenage girl school friends as I get ready for bed. They all leave the room giving me a kiss on the forhead. My grandma looks so happy to have us home. 

I fell asleep happy, but then I realised tommorow was my birthday. A day I detested. It was just another day for me.

"oh so she can kiss a boy but I cant?", I say rolling my eyes. They all look at me with straight faces. My brothes but Mason leave to go to bed and the rest of my cousins do but Riccardo and Marcello. Carlo gives me a glare before leaving whereas Luca gives me a look of sympathy. 

It was just me, my father, my uncles and them with my grandpa who I didnt really like, he favourited Elijah before me and he didnt even meet her. They all judged me when they first met me. They instantly loved Elijah and left me out of everything. 

It didnt make me sad, it made me mad. Even my brothers favourite Elijah and they met me first. I didnt get what I did so wrong, I just acted how Chad and Mum always wanted me to do.

"I dont get what the big deal is, its just a boy, its my birthday in ten minutes. Cant we just discuss this another time.", I say with a bored expression. Gabriel had this look on his face. He looked so angry.

"Fine, Ill be back in a few days. I had a huge birthday gift planned but I realise you dont deserve it.", He says. I look at him with tears in my eyes. But I want presents.

"Im sorry Gabey, I really am.", I say to him. My father and brother dont buy it and neither does grandpa but he falls for it pretty easily.

"Okay hun, Ill be by the day after tommorow with your gift.", He says. So nieve. I smile sweetly at him and head off to bed ignoring my family. Its not like I hated them. It was the opposite. I wanted their approval. But Elijjah just stole the spotlight. Mercedes even likes her more than me and we are suppose to be best friends and Elijah did call her a slut. 

I dont understand how people could love my sister this much and not me.

I dont understand people. Well its my birthday tommrow and I was going to be 15. This has always been my day. 

 I lay down smiling knowing that tommorow was going to be a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 846 32
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the bullet sh...
721K 18.7K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
496K 12.7K 34
Sequel to 'Their principessa' || read the first to understand Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ Isabella Cortello-Moratti. A girl who had many dreams, all...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.8K 523 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...