๐“๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‰ {๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast.
Falling For You.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Unexpected Love.
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Damaged [I]

Nineteen.

12.9K 672 180
By Alecia_Xo

I'm sorry it took me so long but I'm trying here guys!! Y'all know what to do with the comments 👀. Stream LALISA for clear skin 😤😤

Y/n Pov.

Day 5.

I felt fingers trace my back and groaned lowly, stuffing my head further into the pillow. I turned my head in the other direction and heard a small giggle follow. 

Y/n: "I need more sleep," I grumbled with my eyes still closed.

Jennie: "Did I tire you out?" She teased making me chuckle.

Y/n: "Yes," I answered hearing her giggle and remove her fingers. I opened one eye and grabbed her hand again, putting it on my back. "I didn't tell you to stop," I smirked hearing her breathe unevenly.

Jennie: "I thought you didn't mind if I tire you out," I hummed opening my eyes and letting them adjust to the light in the room.

Y/n: "I didn't complain about it," She scoffed and adjusted her head so she could look at me. "How are you feeling?" She bit her lip and smiled.

Jennie: "I think you should know how I feel," I chuckled softly.

Y/n: "Mhmm, I don't think I do..." I said playing dumb.

Jennie: "Well, I do feel different in a way but it is a good kind of different," She answered staring at me. "And what about you?" I shrugged.

Y/n: "Everything with Jennie Kim is spectacular, isn't it?" She laughed.

Jennie: "I see you're finally learning that nothing gets better than me," She said making me hum.

Nothing ever could.

Y/n: "Don't get too cocky, Kim. I don't mind spending the day straightening out that attitude of yours," I sighed moving to lay on my back. I stretched and rested my hands behind my head, "What time is it?" I asked looking around the silently messy room.

Jennie: "How do you say something like that and casually change the subject?" I sat up and rubbed my hands down my face.

Y/n: "It all comes with time and wisdom," I joked seeing her roll her eyes and grab something from the floor.

Jennie: "Here," She handed me my phone and grabbed my shirt, putting it on.

Y/n: "It's one in the afternoon?!" I gaped at my phone wide-eyed. 

Jennie: "Well, after the night we had I think we needed all the rest we could get." I looked back at her and shook my head in amusement.

Y/n: "I never know what to expect with you," I muttered looking through the text messages from our friends.

Jennie: "As you said, everything with me is spectacular so expect that." I sucked on my teeth and held back my smile.

I saw a text from Rosie and shrugged pressing the dial button. I grabbed my boxers from the floor and put them on while looking around the room for a T-shirt.

Rosé: "Look who remembers me," I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Y/n: "Hey there, Park. Did you miss me?" I questioned picturing the smile on her face.

Rosé: "What do you think?" I chuckled and looked back at the brunette that was on her phone and left the bedroom.

Y/n: "I saw your text and thought I would call and check in on you," I sat down on the sofa running my fingers through my hair.

Rosé: "That was sweet of you," I hummed hearing her shuffling around.

Y/n: "Classes starting late? I can tell you're still in bed." She laughed softly.

Rosé: "Yeah, I have classes from ten so I decided to go to sleep early and wake up early. I think I'm going to go for a jog or something," I raised a brow.

Y/n: "A jog?" I questioned.

Rosé: "Yeah, Jisoo is making me go with her because she needs to look good for this photoshoot thing she might get," I made a sound of approval.

Y/n: "She does realize that she looks like Miss Korea, right?" We both laughed.

Rosé: "We know that but you know how her mother is," I rolled my eyes and heard Rosie sigh. "How're things going on that side?" I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "I haven't spoken to anyone since we first arrived and I'm going to keep it that way." I let out waking up and opening the sliding door to go outside.

Rosé: "I can understand that. I saw your messages yesterday, the shoot was good huh?" I could hear the teasing in her voice and laughed.

Y/n: "It was, Jennie, is surprisingly good in front of the camera." Rosie laughed softly.

Rosé: "I'm sure she's good at a lot of things," I raised a brow.

Y/n: "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked watching cars drive down the streets.

Rosé: "The two of you are in Paris and you're telling me nothing happened? At all?" She questioned making me turn around and lean against the railing. 

I looked inside the hotel room and saw Jennie walk out of the bedroom in my shirt and sighed softly. She spotted me outside and grinned before coming outside to join me.

Y/n: "We're professionals." I answered hating that I had to lie to Rosie.

But I didn't want to risk saying anything and upsetting Jennie at the same time.

Rosé: "I find that hard to believe," I chuckled and watched Jennie walk up to me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my chest.

Jennie: "Is that Rosie?" I nodded.

Y/n: "Yeah it is, do you want to-"

Rosé: "Let me speak to Jen," Jennie smiled and pulled the phone away from me before I could respond.

Jennie: "You can go wash up, I'll talk to Rosie." I stared at her confused but shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "Bye Rosie! Love you!" I shouted walking away from Jennie.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine before walking out to the bedroom and clearing up the clothes that were thrown around. I took out the clothes I was going to wear for today and saw my phone being tossed on the bed.

Jennie: "Rosie thinks we did something..." I laughed and shook my head.

Y/n: "Mhmm, she has a very creative mind." I plugged my phone into the charger and looked at the girl who was staring at me. "What?" I questioned curiously.

Jennie: "Do you want to shower?" I smiled at the question.

Y/n: "Are you suggesting we shower together?" I teased seeing her roll her eyes but smile.

Jennie: "You can decide on what you want to do but I'm going to shower because I still have things I want to do," She patted my cheeks and walked to the bathroom.

I sighed softly and walked to the bathroom, stripping from my clothes. I opened the shower door and closed it making Jennie turn around.

Jennie: "Couldn't resist me huh?" I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her.

Y/n: "Something like that. What do you want to do today?" I asked moving my hand to adjust the heat in the shower.

Jennie: "Let's go out to a cafe and hang out together?" She suggested running her wet hands through my hair.

Y/n: "That sounds like a plan," I mumbled leaning down to kiss her. She kissed back and ran her hands down from my hair to my back.

Jennie: "Whatever you're thinking, don't do it..." I pulled away from the kiss and moved to her neck. "Half the day is gone and I know that more of it will go if you continue kissing me like that." She sighed out.

Y/n: "No shower sex?" I pouted making her shake her head at me.

Jennie: "Not today, let's shower and get going." I clicked my tongue but listened nevertheless.

We finished showering and changed shortly after. I grabbed whatever belongings I needed and waited for Jennie to finish getting ready. Once she was done, we left the hotel and went to this cafe Jennie picked out for us. 

We followed the waiter to the table making her sit across from me, I frowned watching her open her menu.

Y/n: "Not to sound needy or anything but why aren't you sitting next to me?" She looked up and closed her menu, smiling at me.

Jennie: "That does sound needy, just for your information." I rolled my eyes and rested my chin in the palm of my hand.

Y/n: "You still didn't answer my question," She laughed.

Jennie: "We're sitting in a restaurant, I can't just drag my chair next to you-what are you doing?" I stood up from my seat and picked my chair up, moving it next to her. 

Y/n: "You didn't want to do it so I did," I moved my things closer to her making her stare at me wide-eyed.

Jennie: "What if the manager or something gets upset?!" I waved her off.

Y/n: "I own half of Paris, they can't say anything to me." I smiled seeing her bite her lip and nod.

Jennie: "Right, I forgot..." She laughed as the waiter walked over to us.

"Ms Y/l/n, it's good to see you again. We missed you," I smiled and looked through the menu.

Y/n: "It's been a while but you know I can't stay away for too long. How's the business doing?" I moved one arm around Jennie's chair and rested the other on the table.

"It's going well, thanks to your donation last year, we managed to get right back at the top." I nodded my head. 

Y/n: "I'm sorry about moving the chair around, I couldn't be away from her for too long," I gestured over to Jennie whose face turned bright red.

"Oh, it's no problem." He laughed before getting out his notepad, "Are you ready to order?" I looked over at Jennie.

Jennie: "Uhm, y-yeah." I chuckled and let her order, ordering the same thing for myself once she was done. "You have no filter, do you?" I turned my head and smirked.

Y/n: "Why? Did I embarrass you?" I teased moving the hand that was on the table to hers. "I wouldn't worry about anyone, people know better than to tell anyone about my personal life," I said trying to ease whatever concern she had.

Jennie: "Do you own the people in Paris too?" She joked intertwining our hands.

Y/n: "No, but they respect me and I respect them so we all have a very good relationship..." I mumbled enjoying the way our hands fit together.

Jennie: "You seem like the type to fall in love easily, how are you not in a relationship?" I stared at her.

Y/n: "What makes you say that?" She gestured down to our hands making me pull away slowly.

Jennie: "I didn't mean it in a bad way," I grumbled pulling my hands back to hers. "I just don't understand it. I'm sure many girls practically drool over you," She said rolling her eyes at the end.

Y/n: "As I said before, relationships just seem like a lot." I lied seeing her stare at me with her eyes squinted, "What?" I thanked the waiter when he brought our drinks.

Jennie: "You're lying." I added my sugar to my coffee and watched her do the same staying silent. "You don't have to talk to me about it but I'm always here if you want to..." She comforted.

Y/n: "I know that..." I sighed running my hand down my face, "I haven't had very...good role models when it comes to relationships." I admitted seeing her confused face turn into realisation.

Jennie: "You don't want to be in a relationship because you're scared it will end up like your parents?" I nodded and let out a shaky sigh.

Y/n: "I know I seem like I have my shit together but I'm very...fucked up." She frowned and took my face in her hands.

Jennie: "You aren't fucked up. You're just scared and that's okay," She mumbled running her thumb over my cheeks, "Not everyone finds falling in love simple and they have a lot of reasons for it. That doesn't make you fucked up." She spoke softly.

Y/n: "...I don't open up this easily." She laughed and patted my cheeks.

Jennie: "Neither do I but there's something about you, Y/l/n." I hummed staring into her eyes.

Y/n: "And there's something about you, Kim." She giggled and leaned forward to peck my lips.

Jennie: "I just realised that when I met you on the first day, I knew I was going to have some sort of strange relationship with you," I raised a brow.

Y/n: "Really?" She nodded and pulled away so she could drink her hot chocolate.

Jennie: "I was furious when you bumped into me and dropped my coffee, not to mention, you messed my favourite shoe-" I chuckled making her do the same, "But when I saw you, I couldn't put my finger on it. I felt a little threatened but at the same time...I was curious." I smirked.

Y/n: "So you have a crush on me?" I teased.

Jennie: "You know, you make me regret saying anything nice to you." I laughed and shook my head.

Y/n: "You were a pain in my ass," She gasped and slapped my shoulders.

Jennie: "So were you! All I ever heard for days was your name," She huffed, "Y/n is so hot, Y/n has the best fashion, oh my God, did you see the way she smiles? Blah, blah, blah," She went on making me laugh.

Y/n: "All I'm hearing is that you were jealous," She rolled her eyes.

Jennie: "Take it whatever way you want it, but you're annoying." I pulled her chair closer to mines making her gasp. "What are you doing?" She asked looking around nervously.

Y/n: "You say I'm annoying but I know you like it," I said turning her on her chair so I could place one leg between hers. 

Jennie: "I don't know how I would like anyone annoying me, I don't like many people." I chuckled softly.

Y/n: "Would you like it if I stop and annoy someone else?" I saw her glare at me.

Jennie: "Shut up." I smiled mischievously at her. 

Y/n: "Do you want to adjust my attitude a bit?" I saw her eyes darken and her face suddenly turn red.

Jennie: "We're in public!" She scolded softly but I knew she loved it. 

Y/n: "Don't worry about them," I pecked her lips softly and moved down to her neck.

Jennie: "Y/n..." She sighed out, using her hands to grip on the material of my shirt.

Y/n: "You could always ride that attitude out of me like last night." I teased rubbing circles on her exposed waist.

Jennie: "You're going to kill me." She mumbled when I pulled away and smirked at her.

Y/n: "That's the plan, Kim."

100 votes and comments! 🌻

Don't forget to stream Rosie and Jennie too 🥺❤. I have a lot in store for y'all 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...
423K 11.8K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
130 7 23
Y/n: Y/ns POV: I step out of the bed and put my ear to the door Y/n: what are they fighting abt now *whispered in agony* A/n POV: Y/ND: ITS ALL...
1.2K 27 16
"Run for your life and hide yourself to the end of the world because I'll find you and bring you back. Why? Because I will get everything that I want...