Breaking The Bully โšŠ Enhypen...

Par solivagante

She thought going to college that she'll finally escape the nightmare of highschool. But it's proven wrong as... Plus

Book Trailer
Prologue
โœ— 1 โœ—
โœ— 2โœ—
โœ— 3 โœ—
โœ— 5 โœ—
โœ— 6 โœ—
โœ— 7 โœ—
โœ— 8 โœ—
โœ— 9 โœ—
โœ— 10 โœ—
โœ— 11 โœ—
โœ— 12 โœ—
โœ— 13 โœ—
โœ— 14 โœ—
โœ— 15 โœ—
โœ— 16 โœ—
โœ— 17 โœ—
โœ— 18 โœ—
โœ— 19 โœ—
โœ— 20 โœ—
โœ— 21 โœ—
โœ— 22 โœ—
โœ— 23 โœ—
โœ— 24 โœ—
โœ— 25 โœ—
โœ— 26 โœ—
โœ— 27 โœ—
โœ— 28 โœ—
โœ— 29 โœ—
โœ— 30 โœ—
โœ— 31 โœ—
โœ— 32 โœ—
โœ— 33 โœ—
โœ— 34 โœ—
โœ— 35 โœ—
โœ— 36 โœ—
โœ— 37 โœ—
โœ— 38 โœ—
โœ— 39 โœ—
โœ— 40 โœ—
โœ— 41 โœ—
โœ— 42 โœ—
โœ— 43 โœ—
โœ— 44 โœ—
โœ— 45 โœ—
โœ— 46 โœ—
โœ— 47 โœ—
โœ— 48 โœ—
โœ— 49 โœ—
โœ— 50 โœ—
โœ— 51 โœ—
โœ— 52 โœ—
โœ— 53 โœ—
โœ— 54 โœ—
โœ— 55 โœ—
โœ— 56 โœ—
โœ— 57 โœ—
โœ— 58 โœ—
โœ— 59 โœ—
โœ— 60 โœ—
โœ— 61 โœ—
โœ— 62 โœ—
โœ— 63 โœ—
โœ— 64 โœ—
โœ— Epilogue โœ—

โœ— 4 โœ—

7.8K 439 294
Par solivagante

When I said all my friends were just boys, you will understand where I'm coming from. My experiences with girls in all those years was nothing to be proud about.

All they do was either use me if their favorite friend is not there or worse, say my name to their parents as an alibi. And all the sinners will go to their boyfriend's house, instead.

I cannot say that I'm much mature than they are, but at least, I would not stoop down to their level.

That's why I much prefer the boy's company, although I'm close to a few like Sunoo and Niki who bought us a meal in advance. They did not even bother to ask me why my skirt is wet.

It only takes one look at Jake's frown before Niki is handing me his extra jogging pants for his P.E class. Yes, it has the label of their school, but it will have to do. It's much better than wearing a wet skirt all day.

"Go change now", Niki pointed to where I can find the restroom, and I smiled, "We'll wait for you, just be quick. This chicken is waiting for me"

"And this mash potato is already calling for me", Sunoo added, his eyes looking down so lovingly at the said food.

Jake could only gaze at them in such adoration you would think they were his brothers. His baby brothers. Perhaps he did.

When he catch me looking, he just widen his eyes before he says, "Faster, I'm starving now!"

"Shoo!", Niki said while he gestured me to finally leave them alone, so I did, but not before smiling at their antics. They're all I need for my mood to lighten up.

As it turns out, the fit of the pants wasn't too large like I expected and I only have to roll up the length up to my ankle. And of course, I have to be thankful by the plastic of this fast food to where I can put my wet skirt before hiding it in my bag.

In the process of zipping my bag close, I heard the door opens up and a female voice echoed in the whole room. The sound annoyed me as I hear her purring to someone else out there.

"Oh my god, just get down on me when the whole school knows you wanted me to, Jay", the girl said as she moaned.

The sound almost made me cringe, but my heart dropped in my stomach as I heard the name that she mentioned. I tried to deny that it was the person I'm thinking about. In a way, it have my chest tightening uncomfortably.

What should I do? Should I get out and pretend that I didn't see them here? I should go before the boys complain or whatever these two was planning to happen right here with me becoming their witness.

"What's the other reason you would want to follow me here if not for that?", the girl said, her voice acting out like some wheezing cat is causing shivers down my body.

Do girls like her think that was the method to seduce boys? I needed to get the fuck out of here before I discovered the answer for myself.

God, where was the saint Jisoo of Seventeen when you were desperate for his holy water?

I tried to slowly open the stall, but my unhelpful feet bumped on the door that I let out a loud whimper as a natural reaction. I silently cursed at my bad luck as I tried to search for a way to get out of here, undetected.

But who am I kidding?

There was Jay standing in front of the door while a girl clings to him like those slender arms of hers reminded me of nothing but snakes. He allowed her and he looked straight at me with a smirk, while I stood there like a criminal caught in the act, because I don't know what else to do.

"Really? Even here you were following me, little slut?", he spat. My mouth only gaped open at him from the shock that took over me.

This is female's restroom, why would I follow you here, bastard?, I wanted to say, but the only thing that came out of my mouth was a gasp when the girl finally turned around and I recognized her immediately.

It was Kim Ara, the school's cheerleader. The girl who everybody knows had been after Jay since the beginning of the school year. With her long blonde hair that she bleached that reached on her bum, long lashes and plump pink lips, it made her a sight to every guys.

Her taller form than me was really slim for dieting too much and sometimes I think she was anorexic.

Everyone loved her one way or another. She's a millionaire's daughter and she gets away with everything. You could never see her anywhere without wearing anything too revealing. It's annoying really, to see her flaunt herself like some kind of a Queen.

She is also one of the meanest girls in school and she holds a grudge to me for something that was unknown.

She glared at me as she fixed down her crop top, "Why are you staring, freak?", she shouted.

Jay looked down at her, as if he had forgotten she was there all along with us from the expression on his face. His face suddenly turned into distaste before detaching her hands on him and he pushed her roughly out the door.

"Shut the fuck up and get away from me!", he shouted, making her cower in fear. I too jumped back from the force in his voice and stared at him in fright.

What had gotten to him?

He doesn't even bat an eye, not even when Ara looked back at him, her eyes filled with tears until she speeds out of the restroom.

In spite of that girl's attitude, I kinda feel bad. Jay only chuckled at her dramatic exit in amusement before walking up to one of the mirrors to fix his unbuttoned collar. At lost for words, I walked slowly with each step too quiet as I got to the door and praying that he doesn't see me.

Let's just imagine I'm a hallucination as I tried to make my escape.

"Where do you think you're going, dumbass?", he asked lowly. His voice held authority, making me squeak when I caught his eyes through the reflection in the mirror.

To safety, my Lord, I wanted to reply sarcastically but if I do, my friends might find me murdered clean in a female's restroom. That would be a disgraceful death, I might as well say.

Turning around slowly while trying to slow down my heart beats, I kept my eyes focused on the floor while I finally hold the doorknob.

"My friends are waiting for me", I said, not daring to lift up my head as I twist the knob and feel the fresh air outside when it opens.

"Stay there, I'm not done with you yet", he said quite angrily.

At his sudden outburst, I knew something bad was about to come, so I was quick to step out the room and I almost shouted at the first chance I felt him grabbed me back inside before locking the door behind us.

I lifted my head, only to see he stopped a few breath away from my face, making me more anxious than I already was. My heart thumped in my chest frantically as I began to sweat when he got closer more than I expected him to.

And then it did happen, I felt his breath fan on my face. I couldn't help looking back at him in shock from feeling the shiver down my spine. My breathing deepens as his eyes focuses into mine. It held an emotion that I'd never seen before, making my heart already beating faster than it did a second earlier.

His eyes softened as he traced them down my face until it stopped to where my hands is shaking as it hugs my bag acting like a shield against him.

If it was possible, his eyes held something akin to regret and I don't get it.

We stayed there just looking at each other as if in a trance, none of us is speaking and either of us did, it will break the spell. I don't know what Jay is thinking, but being this close, I realized all over again why I was attracted.

We were suddenly disturbed by the banging on the door. We were so startled that we jumped apart,  the both of us not looking at one another and I heard him curse under his breath as the pounding got louder.

"Hey, Y/N? Open up, our meal is getting cold and Niki was already eating his along Sunoo", Jake shouted while still banging on the said door.

"Not a word to him, alright?", Jay warns you. He looked annoyed when he opens up the door, squeezing past Jake who looked at him suspiciously.

With a deep inhale from my lungs, I prepared myself to all the questioning as Jake and I returned back to our table.

Truely enough, one of my free mash potatoes was already absent and Sunoo could only offer a sheepish smile.

I would have return it if not for the group sitting in the table behind him. In other words, Jay with the rest of his friends was already there before I even notice.

I quickly looked towards Jake who was already telling to Niki to eat quickly, "We need to get out of here quickly. I'm losing my appetite already"

As soon as everyone finish their food, we were out there and I did everything to calm myself because the whole time, I could hear Jay's group whispering to themselves.

But why on earth does Heeseung keeps stealing glances on our table?

Why am I enjoying this book for some reason?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

46.1K 1.9K 53
What happens when Sunoo strikes a secret deal with his bully? Sunoo had hoped for relief from Ni-ki's relentless bullying for quite a time, and in a...
1.6M 127K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...
314K 12.5K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
31.9K 1K 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...