Stiles One Shots

By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Short stories with Stiles Stilinski from Teenwolf The stories will revolve around Stiles being in a relations... More

Klaus Mikaelson
Steve Rogers
Christopher Argent
Derek Hale
Damon Salvatore
Kol Mikaelson
Peter Hale & Chris Argent
Roy Harper / Jackson
Klaus Mikaelson
Peter Hale
Deucalion
James 'Bucky' Barnes
Deputy Derek Hale
Derek Hale & Jordan Parrish
Derek Hale / Eli Hale
Peter Hale

Peter Hale

11K 177 26
By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

"I can't stay here," Scott's eyes were blazing red and he was clawed out standing in the middle of a circle of mountain ash.

The pack was split with a few in the middle. It's only been 2 months since Peter became an Alpha again and it wasn't even planned. A feral Alpha had crashed through Beacon Hills and Peter had saved Stiles' life.

"Well, it's obvious that Scott should be the main Alpha, he is the only true Alpha. That triumphs Hale's claim," Isaac debated.

"That's bullshit. Generations of Hale's blood have soaked into the land. We have been the protectors of the town and Nematon. I think it's obvious it should stay under Hale control," Cora spat from her corner of the living room.

They tried to be co-alpha back when Derek was an Alpha before he gave it up to save Cora, but it always ended with someone getting hurt.

Peter was older, a born wolf. This time around he was willing to take advice from his nephew and niece on being a better Alpha and not go on a murder spree like before. The difference now he is not insane or feral and Stiles is his anchor, he keeps him grounded. But the issue is, the others have trust issues with Peter. Scott was the so-called True Alpha and demanded he was the top dog. But he wasn't cut out to be a leader, he acted more like a dictator. Some of the younger members trusted him blindly because of his age and the word 'true'.

"Stiles, tell them it should go to us." Scott whined. His claws had retracted. "Peter should give up being Alpha and then send him away, he doesn't belong here, he is a murderer."

Stiles stood closer in between Peter and Scott. He was interrupted by a baby wailing.

"What the hell is that," Erica screeched as they opened the door to Derek's loft.

In a brown wicker basket was a wiggling baby with bright blue-green eyes.

There was a note pinned to the side of it.

"It's called a baby," Stiles stated sarcastically as he picked up the basket and brought it into the loft.

As he cooed over the little human, he handed off the note to Peter to read.

"Stiles let me out," Scott whined.

"Not until you can get yourself under control," Stiles answered without lifting his eyes up from the baby he was rocking in his arms.

"Peter, what does the note say?." Derek asked.

"This baby is now ours."

Apparently the Alpha, Peter had killed, had impregnated a woman. A human who was in the know and didn't want to keep it. It was a result of rape and she didn't want to give it up for adoption, due to it most likely being a werewolf. She had a magic-user track down the Alpha-gone-feral, and left them to the pack.

"Which pack does it belong too?." Issac asked.

"It belongs to us. We are the main pack and Peter is leaving," Scott growled.

Derek's blue eyes glowed. "And do you even know how to take care of a baby Scott?"

"My mom can do it," Scott grumbled as his regular eyes finally came back into focus.

The other younger members who sided with Scott all agreed.

"I used to babysit, I can help out." Liam added.

Stiles handed the baby to Derek who accepted the baby. He sat in the chair with the little one cradled in his arms.

"First off, this is not a possession. This is a human being," Stiles seethed.

Stiles stomped over to Scott and poked him in the chest. "More importantly. No your mother has enough to take care of with work and your ass. I will not allow you to pawn off a baby, most likely a werewolf, off on to your mother. Might I add she works overtime almost every week."

Scott looked at Derek holding the baby. "But... the note says it belongs to the pack on this land. That is us..."

"No there is no 'just us," he eyed the members of Scott's pack, "Isaac, do you want baby duty. Wake up all hours of the night? Liam, Hayden, do you want to change diapers, give her a bath?"

They all had a look of horror on their faces.

"Well who's going to take care of her? Honestly, the only one who has experience with babies is Peter." Derek said.

Erica and Boyd were on the fence and hadn't chosen a side.

"This is what's going to happen. I am taking the baby," Stiles picked up the baby from Derek. "Peter let's go. We need to go go shopping."

The older wolf walked over from the kitchen and picked up the basket.

"Scott, I am going to let you go. You will go home and really think about what happened today. We have two Alphas and one territory. You will either learn to work with Peter, or next time we all sit down, we will have to discuss territory boundaries. I don't have time, I've got a fussy baby that needs to be fed and changed."

Scott threw his best puppy eyes to his friend. "But Stiles... you're going to leave with him.. He's the main reason we are all fighting."

The others stared at the True Alpha. Stiles and Peter's scent were intertwined in the past couple meetings.

"No, it's the reason you're being unreasonable. Peter has changed his ways. Sure, he's an asshole most of the time, but he is my asshole and he has changed."

"I'm heading out, I've got a skype date with Jackson," Lydia said.

"Well, I'm not staying here," Scott complained. "I need to get home. Let's go, everyone."

Erica and Boyd shifted back and forth. They were currently sharing the guest room at Derek's.

"That's fine. I think it's best if we took some time apart. Stiles, let me know if you need anything," Derek offered.

"Thanks Derek,"

Stiles waved his arm and the mountain ash disappeared as he and Peter left the loft.

Once they got everything they needed, they headed back to Peters apartment. Stiles couldn't stop cradling the baby girl, he was already in love with her. It melted Peters heart seeing them. All he has ever wanted is a family, and now he believes that he and Stiles can look after this baby together, to both be her parents.

That night they put her to bed in her new crib.

Stiles rolled over and rubbed his eyes. The baby was crying.

"I got it," Peter got out of bed and crept over to the crib in the bedroom and lifted the baby up. "Hi baby girl." Stile went back to sleep.

The next morning, Stiles rang his dad. "Yes dad, we'll bring her over today."

He and Peter had officially started dating after Peter became an Alpha, Scott refused to accept it. The two tried to keep the PDA to a minimum during the pack meetings, but they didn't try to hide it either.

Peter came in with the baby in a cute light green spotted dress.

"I heard, we'll stop and pick up some breakfast and head over to your dads," Peter handed stiles the baby, and got everything ready that they would need. Even though Peter is the most experienced with a baby, it has been a while.

They discussed Scott's behavior on the way over. The young man was refusing to learn from the born wolves on how to be a proper Alpha. His black and white view of the world was how Peter ended up as an Alpha in the first place. Scott insisted the feral Alpha could be talked to with reason.

The Sheriff was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee when the three entered.

Noah's face lit up when he saw them.

His dad hadn't been happy at first when Stiles told him he and Peter were a couple but he came around.

But not before he had a shovel talk with the wolf while loading and unloading some wolfsbane bullets.

Peter made sure to spend some one-on-one with the older man to bond.

"Well, hand over my grand-baby," the Sheriff made grabby hands.

The wolf kissed her forehead before handing her over.

"Dad, we've only had her for a day and I don't even know if we are keeping her..." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to keep her?." Noah asked

Stiles looked at Peter, and Peter smiled. "Yeah, I do."

Peter hugged Stiles. "Me too." I already have my contacts reaching out trying to track down the mother.

So, have you picked a name yet?." Noah asked.

"Not yet, it's too soon, I don't want to give her a name, then have her taken away from us." Stiles said and sat down with Peter.
Noah gave them some tips on babies during breakfast and then discussed the pack issues.

"I'll talk to Mel again. She's the only one that Scott truly fears and listens too," Stiles' dad offered.

"He's causing a rift between the pack. An unstable pack leads to injuries and death. I mean, if it wasn't for Scott trying to reason with the feral Alpha, Peter wouldn't have needed to save me, and he wouldn't have become an Alpha, although I'm glad he did, because we need an Alpha that can make the right decisions, someone with experience. Now that Peter is the Alpha, Me, Derek and Cora can feel the pack bonds, we never had that with Scott. I don't even think he knows what pack bonds are. We need to be a unified front. I think most of the younger members will shape up if Scott comes around. They idolize him and they don't understand what a real pack is like." Stiles concluded.

The phone rang and Peter smiled, "It's Derek. I'll be right back."

"So, how are you doing?." Noah asked his son, whilst bouncing the baby on his knee.

Stiles technically still lived at home but he spent a lot of his time at Peter's apartment.

Peter came back with a soft look on his face, "It seems Lydia had proclaimed a new baby is a good reason for pack bonding. She is holding a pack party at Derek's loft this weekend. The guest of honor is this little one," Peter let the girl grab at his finger.

"That's a great idea." Stiles said, as long as Scott is on his best behavior.

Baby pack bonding

"Scott," "You're upsetting her." Stiles Shouted.

The baby was crying. Derek said she smelt sad, so Peter came and took her.

"But Stiles," Scott whined. "The baby shouldn't be around him. He's a bad influence."

Peter started throwing her in the air, and she started to laugh.

"Peter is the most qualified for taking care of babies and more importantly, she's part of his pack. Nothing will come to harm this little one whilst she is Peters care." Derek said.

"He is a cold blooded killer," Scott huffed and crossed his arms.

Cora jumped in defense. "Are you freaking serious? Do you have any idea what a pack is at all?."

The younger members quieted down to listen to Cora.

"Pack is family. It doesn't matter if your blood or not. We are united. We take on the bad and the good. The closer we are, the stronger the pack bonds. Can you even feel them?"

Liam rubbed his chest, "Is that the warm feelings in my chest?"

Derek growled at Scott, "Seriously Scott. You are the worst wolf, let alone Alpha. I know for a fact we have told you about packs."

Erica hopped up and walked over to the younger pack mates. "Yes. This is one of the reasons we hold weekly meets and do bonding days. It's why you have anger issues, Liam. You need stability and Scott doesn't do that."

Liam's eyes glowed and his claws came out. Hayden wrapped her arm around him and spoke softly to calm him down.

"It's true," Isaac said quietly, "he did tell you about them. But that doesn't mean I side with that," he pointed to Peter.

"The answer is yes. Those are pack bonds and it seems the next meeting we will be going over pack bonds and pack dynamics," Peter ignored Isaac. He was sitting up with the baby on his lap. She was playing with his fingers.

Scott shifted into his beta form and the baby screamed. Peter's eyes glowed red and growled. The little girl twisted and gripped his shirt.

"NO." Stiles shouted at Scott.

Derek was up and standing next to the Spark, eyes glowing blue but remained in his human form.

"You will go home and calm the fuck down. I will not allow this type of behavior around our baby," Stiles shifted so his back was to the baby girl.

Scott shifted back to human and blinked back tears, "No, please Stiles. I'm sorry. I just hate him so much."

"I'll take him," Isaac said.

"And I'm calling your mom, don't make me use mountain ash again on you." Stiles said.

Scott cried. "No, she'll yell at me."

Stiles simply arched his eyebrows. "If you wolf out just because you don't like what Peter says, you need to learn control. How are you supposed to be an Alpha when you let your emotions rule your wolf completely?"

"Come on Scott," Isaac gripped Scott's arm.

Scott blinked back wetness and mumbled an apology to Peter before he was shuffled out the door.

"He wasn't sorry," Derek commented, "but at least he tried."

Erica came out with some sodas, "Okay, now, that he's gone, let's get this party started."

Liam and Hayden were mostly quiet and kept themselves isolated but insisted they were just there for cake and presents.

"This is adorable," Stiles grinned. "How did you find this so fast Lydia?"

Lydia stared at the young Spark, "Erica and I went shopping in Beacon Valley. Baby girl, which by the way, no. You will pick a name for her. I refuse to let her have your fashion sense. Thankfully, between me and Peter, this little girl will grow up with the best clothes."

Peter gave her a thumbs up.

The party rounded up around nine, giving the youngest members time to get home in time before their curfew. Erica and Cora helped carry all the new presents for the baby to the back of Peter's new car.

He bought it the previous day after researching the safest cars for babies.

"Thanks Lydia," Stiles hugged his friend. "This was a great idea and overall it was a fun night."

"Of course, but you all need to do something about Scott," she eyed all of them.

"I have an idea," Peter commented as he shifted the baby in his arms.

When Cora and Erica came back up, they discussed what they would do with Scott after Liam and Hayden left.

Noah's house

Peter hung up the phone and had a smile that reached ear to ear. "I've got great news."

Noah was sitting in the recliner with the baby who was wearing a cute pink top with jeans and white socks. She had on an adorable headband with a pink bow.

"So whats the news?." Stiles asked.

"The mother was found and her letter wasn't a lie. She's ours," Peter said with the biggest grin.

"That's great. Baby girl," Stiles grabbed her from his father and swung her around in a circle. "Did you hear that, you're ours. No take-backs," he said as he held her to his chest.

"No take-backs. Give me a few days and she will officially be ours," Peter walked over and hugged them both, giving them both a kiss on top of their heads.

"That's wonderful news," Noah smiled. "Now the important part. Naming her."

The Loft

The packs were all sitting around Derek's loft.

"We would like to introduce Harper Rae Hale." Peter said holding the little girl to his chest.

"What, no, why doe's she have the name Hale. I'm not allowing that. That baby belongs to my pack. This land is mine, therefore the baby belongs to me." Scott screamed.

"For god sake Scott, will you shut the fuck up. This is not your land. This is our baby, mine and Peters, its a done deal. The adoption papers are already finalised, and if you think I would allow you to look after a baby when you cant even control yourself or keep a stable pack, you must be insane." Stiles screamed back.

"Well your part of my pack, so you can look after the baby still, but Peter can have nothing to do with it." Scott said.

"Scott I swear to god if you keep calling this baby it, I am going to shove a wolfsbane stick up your ass, and I am not in your pack, I never was. You always said to me that I cant be pack as I am human."

"Well I was wrong, you are pack."

"No Scott, I'm not, I'm in Peters Pack. He is my boyfriend, my mate and my Alpha, and we are bringing this baby up together in our pack, if you cannot accept that, then please leave." Stiles said.

"You cant throw me out, its not your loft, and this is a pack house." Scott smirked.

"Your right, this is my loft, and I want you to leave, you need to calm down. " Derek said.

Scott ran out of the loft, throwing a chair over as he stormed out.

Each member was taking their turn to scent-mark Harper, she was a little scared after Scott's outburst. Isaac was grouchy with Scott no longer there, but he stayed as he is living with Derek.

Once everything died down, Peter decided to speak up. "We have two more important things we need to tell you," .

Liam and Hayden were sitting in the love seat. They were still hesitant to stay after there Alpha was kicked out but they both wanted to ask more questions about what a real pack meant. They both decided they liked the idea and wanted to try to see if they could be a fit for the Hale pack.

"The first order of business is that Derek, Cora and I have discussed it and we are going to rebuild the Hale house in the Preserve. It will not be as large as it was before. I know a woman who is drawing up some designs with our must-haves and then we as a pack will go over the options and vote on one," Peter added.

"That's awesome," Lydia put her phone in her purse and gave them her undivided attention. "What are your must haves?"

The Hale trio went into details. They must have a chef worthy kitchen with a dining room big enough to host not just pack nights but also negotiations. A soundproof office for official business and at least ten bedrooms.

"Wow, and you say that's smaller than your previous home," Liam cut in.

"Well, it's meant to be big enough to house our entire pack," Peter added. "As a wolf pack, we thrive better if we are in the same den. Now, we will most likely later down the road build a few houses nearby for those of us who don't want to live in the main house, but still be close by."

"That's cool," Liam said. "We don't have to live there if we don't want to, do we?"

"We aren't going to force you to do anything," Peter replied.

Isaac still looked unsure, worried about Scott.

"We will go into more details once we have sketches up and ready."

"Now, onto a most important discussion. Scott." Derek said.

"What about Scott, shouldn't he be here?." Isaac stated.

"No. Scott isn't going to fit into this pack or this territory," Peter made eye contact with Isaac. "It's your choice if you want to stay here or leave."

"What's that mean?" Both Liam and Hayden asked.

"We spoke with his mother and reached out to an old alliance of ours. Alpha Ito has accepted taking Scott into her pack and any others who don't want to stay here. She is older and her pack is the most stable one in this whole area. She has taken in lone wolves before and she is willing to train Scott. We have tried but there is too much history between us all. If he stays here, he'll end up going Omega and we can't have that." Peter made sure to make eye contact with everyone.

Harper was currently in Lydia's lap playing with her hair.

"You expect me to stay here with Peter" Isaac seethed, "He killed your sister Derek. How can you even stand being near him?"

Cora and Derek both looked over to Peter who was making up a bottle to feed Harper.

"We don't blame Peter. The only pack he had left, up and ran away. Laura kept him in that hospital under his own name, completely defenseless for years. He was barely tethered to the pack, a snap away from Omega. He was running on instinct and his wolf was the front runner. Laura was supposed to be his Alpha. His number one after a horrific event.

Derek rested his hand on her shoulder and squeezed, "I hated my uncle for a long time and then one day I realized... what if the roles were reversed. I can't 100 percent say me and my wolf wouldn't have done the same. Lashing out for a last ditch effort to gain a pack. As an Alpha, you could make your own pack. That's how Scott was bitten. His Alpha was just trying to create a connection to gain a pack."

"Personally, Scott was a horrible choice. He was the first bitten wolf since the fire and he is the furthest from connecting to it. Throw in that True Alpha bullshit, Deaton sprouted and now he's on a high everyone should follow him. Some people are meant to lead, while others are meant to follow. Scott falls under those that should only follow. There's nothing wrong with that... but he sees it as a fault."

Isaac sat back and his mouth was agape. "But... he's a murderer."

Stiles scooped up his daughter and faced Isaac. "Aren't we all. Even Scott is even if he is in complete denial. Just last month you killed that crazed pixie didn't you?"

"It was attacking Erica..." Issac replied and then his eyes got big like saucers and gasps. "Because she's a pack and family. I was protecting her."

Liam was scratching his shoulder, "so the wolf and human balance ourselves out when we finally accept them."

"Correct," Derek replied, "Everyone has a different set of skills.

"We believe that Deaton is the main reason for Scott being the way he is, putting ideas and suggestions into his mind." Derek said.

"No, Scott trusts Deaton, therefore I trust him." Isaac says.

"Well then your a bigger idiot that Scott." Stiles scoffed.

"So what makes you think that about Deaton?." Lydia asked.

"Well we didn't know, but Stiles has been collecting evidence from the fire, and reports and CCTV footage, for quiet a while now. He didn't tell anyone as he wanted to make sure he had it right before coming to us. Deaton was the one who provided the mountain ash to place around the building so no one could get out" Derek explained.

Everyone gasped.

"From reading the police reports, nothing ever added up. I knew from the start that it wasn't an accident, that's when I started looking into. From there I worked out it was Kate and Gerard who started the fire, which you all know. I knew there must have been mountain ash surrounding the house, and the only person I could think of was Deaton. He has access to it, lots of it and he was Talia's Emissary. He knew the building like the back of his hand. I just had to prove it. I found some old Diaries hidden under the floorboards at the old hale house. They belonged to Talia. She suspected Deaton was messing with her mind, the same as he is doing with Scott now. She said that Deaton was the one who convinced her to remove Peters memories of the desert wolf and his daughter Malia. She said that she felt she had no choice, that her mind wasn't hers anymore. She knew that Deaton was doing something to her. So when I read this, I broke into the Vet clinic and snooped around. Deaton has a secret room, that even Scott probably doesn't know about. I managed to get in, and found loads of files on all of us. There were files on how to make Scott become a True Alpha, which by the way, he used my spark to do so, the bastard. There is a file on Talia and what he did to her, and his part in the fire. Do you remember when me, Scott and Allison had to die in order the save our parents, well we didn't need to do that, Deaton knew all along where the Nematon was. I hacked into the camera that Deaton has and it showed him putting some herbs in my ice tub, and not in the other 2. I cant believe I never noticed at the time, but I guess I was hell bent on saving my dad. Those herbs weakened my magic, Leaving my mind open to be possessed by the Nogitsune. he planned the whole thing. When I beat it, Deaton knew I was a powerful Spark. He wanted the power for him self and started to siphon my magic, making me weaker. That was until I realised what he was doing, I had some help and managed to block him out. Its funny seeing his face when he is in close proximity, I can tell hes still trying to siphon my magic, but he cant understand why he cant. I now have all the proof and I have given it to my dad. It was quiet easy to work it all out when I had all the evidence." Stiles explained.

"Wow that snake, I mean I always thought he was a cryptic fucker, but I never saw this coming." Liam Said.

"But whats going to happen to him, How do you prove it to the law enforcement, They wont believe that he put some magical ash around a building that wouldn't let anyone out?. Hayden asked.

"Well the plan was to kill him, Peter and Derek want him dead for what he did to their family and to me. But he will go to Eichen House, where he will spend the rest of his life, well whats left of it, he wont be able to drain anyone's magic, so he will wither away, painfully might I add. He will die slowly, which I think is a better way than a quick death." Stiles Said.

"So you will just let him die, Scott wont allow it." Isaac Said.

"We are not Scott's Pack, we don't listen to him. We will do everything we can to protect our pack, even if it means someone has to die. We wont let him hurt us again." Derek told him.

"Like we said, you can be apart of Peters pack, or you can go with Scott, or you can be an omega, its up to you. no one is forcing you to be here." Stiles Said.

"So, back to Scott. When is he supposed to leave," Lydia veered the conversation back on topic.

"I told his mother he has a month to get his affairs in order," Peter replied. "She agreed. I told her it's just her son that has to leave. I'd very much like to keep her here and in fact I officially offered her a spot in our pack. She is thinking about it."

"Let's watch a comedy. I think we've had enough serious talk for the night," Stiles clapped Harper's hands.

They all pulled the blankets and pillows to make a big area in front of the huge tv. Peter and Stiles took over the love seat towards the staircase with Harper laying between them.

They were all leaving when the pack all stopped and stood still. The hairs on Stiles' neck stood up. He clenched Harper to his chest.

Liam and Hayden huddled together and moved closer to Derek who had walked them out of the loft.

They all heard the challenging roar before Scott in full beta shift charged out from the hedges.

"How dare you," he growled around his fangs.

There was only a few feet between Peter, Stiles and Scott.

Peter shoved Stiles behind him.

Scott's eyes flickered Alpha red as his claws came out.

"We should've sent you to Alpha Ito a long time ago," Derek Said.

"It's all your fault," Scott charged at Stiles and the baby.

Stiles flung his hand and encircled him and his daughter in a safety boundary. His instincts told him to protect her.

Liam and Hayden flinched as Derek roared and shifted into his beta form.

He wasn't fast enough.

Peter shifted into to his Alpha form and tackled the true Alpha. Scott's teeth gleamed in the moonlight and he swiped at Peter while bucking his body.

The younger alpha leapt up and charged to them.

"I'll kill her," He yelled out. "Stiles is mine."

Stiles turned her around so her back was to the fight and covered her ears. The baby wailed as Derek grabbed Scott's arm and tossed him away from the pack and back towards Peter.

The others started moving and created a barrier between Stiles and the fight.

"Aren't you going to help," Isaac yelled at Derek.

"I will if I have too," Derek was in a fighting stance in front of the pack as Peter and Scott fought.

Peter had shifted back to his Beta form.

"Scott's life is forfeit now," Cora called out.

The younger members gasped as Peter fought for real. Each swing, each step, each breath was coordinated. No longer was someone trying to stop a threat.

This was Peter, trying to protect, his mate and his daughter, and he would kill Scott to protect them.

Scott didn't stand a chance. His eyes were blazing red as he fought with blind rage.

Peter took a few calculated hits in an effort to push Scott further away from his pack, from his mate and his innocent daughter.

He knocked Scott to the ground after slicing his Achilles. He sliced Scott's throat and he began to gurgle but he began to heal.

The pack turned as they saw the Sheriff's civilian car screech to a halt in the parking lot.

Lydia muffled her death scream.

Peter was about to give Scott the death blow when a shot rang out.

A part of Scott's head exploded.

The whole pack went silent as they turned towards the newcomers.

Melissa stood, shell-shocked, holding a gun. She had tears running down her face as she let her arm fall to the side.

Noah took the gun from her hand and embraced her.

It was then when Stiles noticed her other arm was wrapped up and and was soaked in blood.

Peter shifted back to his human form.

Issac was on the ground, his knees up to his chest and rocking back and forth. Liam and Hayden were hugging and sobbing, their pack bond with Scott was completely severed, even though there wasn't much to begin with.

"Mel," Stiles broke his circle and ran over to the nurse. "What happened?"

She was crying.

"He lost it when I told him I agreed he should go to Alpha Ito. He went on about the baby being the problem. He said she brought Peter and Stiles together. It was her fault Stiles picked the Hale pack. He bit my arm after he shifted and broke the front door as he ran off. I called Noah and we rushed here. We didn't think to call and warn you. I'm sorry, he wanted to kill that little baby. That little girl is like a granddaughter to me." Mel wiped off her tears.

"Okay. Change of plans. We are all staying here. Anyone who doesn't already live here, call you parents and ell them you are stopping over. Boyd, please can you help me take care of the body, we need to bury him, if that's okay with you Melissa?. She nodded.

"Stiles, you and Peter go to my room. Peter, your daughter and mate were just attacked. Go with them and calm down. We are safe now."

Peter nodded and scooped them up and jogged back into the loft.

"Noah please help me with Melissa. Mel, I'm sorry but you are going through the change. There's nothing we can do to stop it," Derek's voice was stern and calming.

"I was afraid of that," she sobbed. "Oh my god... I ... my boy...."

Derek walked her to the building, talking softly to her.

Liam and Hayden followed behind.

"Liam, Hayden, you two are going to pull out all the pillows and blankets and move them to my room. We are going to have the biggest, as Stiles calls it, puppy pile. We were just under attack and we need to be close and bond. Plus, Mel will do better with her pack nearby."

They all followed Derek's orders without debate. Derek taking over as Temp Alpha whilst Peter takes care of his family.

"It's official," Noah said. The sold sign hung in their front lawn.

The pack house had been completed and ready to move in. Melissa had sold her home and moved in with the sheriff.

Now it's time for one more move. To the pack house.

Melissa made a magnificent wolf. She had good days and bad days.

Peter had set her and some of the other members up with his supernatural therapist. He had become an excellent Alpha. He even consulted with Alpha Ito on tips on being the best one he can be.

The story they stuck with was that Scott had disappeared on his trip to Alpha Ito. Since he was over eighteen, Scott must have run away. As an adult all we could do was make a missing report.

"Papa," Harper called out and held out her scruffy giraffe. Stiles picked them both up. Her eyes flashed golden. It wasn't a big surprise that she started to show signs of being more than human.

"I'm glad our family has grown," Stiles said as they slipped into the car. "I'm still sad that Scott isn't here to share all these new memories with us."

"Don't blame yourself. He made all his own decisions and he threatened his brother and niece," Stiles' Noah replied.

"Yeah.. but what if..." Stiles blinked back tears.

"No. No what if's. What if's mean nothing. We can't change the past and we have to focus on the future. Trust me. I did that when your mother died... and look how that ended, I ended up on the bottle."

"Yeah. Of course. If I wasn't holding Harper, I would have killed him too." Stiles sighed.

That little girl was not what was expected but she helped bring the pack together. Bring their family together.

"You're right. I'm ready to see what the future brings us."

have made this one shot into a book
It's slightly longer with some added scenes, and smut.
If you would like to check it out it's called
Our little Angel (Steter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 10K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...
11.5K 235 10
when people suddenly go missing, stiles finds himself sitting in his jeep next to the well known moody sourwolf that scares the shit out of him... ig...
265K 9.3K 18
Stiles Stilinski was a regular teenage kid. Well, as regular as being in love with a brooding werewolf can get. Derek Hale is in love with Stiles, to...
29.8K 519 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...