The Red String of Fate...

By Nityachowdary

" Marriages are made in heaven" Is it true ? Sometimes 'Yes'. Sometimes a very big 'No'. Kim Taehyung and J... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
A/N

20

2.3K 151 126
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV _

It's next day, Taehyung woke up so late with pounding headache. Jisoo gave him painkillers and scolded him for drinking so much.

She strictly warned him to not to repeat that again.  Taehyung nodded to her with whipped heart.

Jisoo left the room to bring break fast for him. Then realisation hit Taehyung like a truck.

All those pictures, divorce papers, Kai crying  for Jisoo brought his terrible heart pain back.

Taehyung took deep breaths to calm down and then he  decided to not to think about that right now,  in this situation .

Cause thinking about that makes him fall into depths of  depression. He can't take that right now,  tonight is his sister marriage.

He has many responsibilities to fulfill    for tonight's occasion. 

After Ryujin's marriage, he will think about his personal life.  That one picture of Jisoo kissing Kai is making him hard to breathe. 

Without further thinking,  to distract himself from prickling heart pain.

  Taehyung  freshened up and started taking more and more  responsibilities for tonight's marriage.

Finally its early evening time, the most awaited marriage ceremony is about to happen now.

Entire Kim  palace is just glittering with wedding lights everywhere , high class millennials and thousands of maids are  roaming around palace  to do their tasks.

Taehyung as usual is looking more  handsome than ever. But there is a difference, his eyes are devoid of any emotion.

He is smiling at everyone but that smile is not from his wounded heart.

He is just acting very casual but deep down when Jisoo talks to him or when she approaches him.

Taehyung is feeling like hugging her tightly and breaking down in her arms.

Right now,  this young couple are in their bedroom. Taehyung sat on bed waiting for Jisoo to get ready so that they can move down to wedding hall.

She dressed up and made a sound indicating she is ready. He lifted his head from phone. As usual his pretty doll didn't fail to attract him.

But this time, his wounded heart is clenching at that sight. The most beautiful girl in front of him is not his Jisoo. She is someone else's. 

Taehyung stood up and ready to move down but her words made him to turn back.

"Tae, how am I looking?"
Jisoo asked with rosy red cheeks .

Without looking properly, he  just answered simply with small faint smile

" Pretty as usual.   Unlucky me, you are  not mine "
He replied with last part mumbling internally. From now he can't call her as his Jisoo.

She  frowned slightly at that. Taehyung is being so different from morning. 

Jisoo  can sense there is something wrong.  Her Tae is hiding something, he is not showing his cheerful side. 

Even now, he replied simply without even looking at her properly.

Every time Taehyung compliments her with longing stare and whipped eyes.

That stare makes Jisoo's heart flutter. But tonight its completely different.

Her thoughts got interrupted by Taehyung asking her to move down along with him.

The young couple reached downstairs while greeting everyone. They had chat with few people till wedding started .

Priest opened the bible and started reading to bless the couple . Ryujin is looking at her husband with longing eyes. They both are in their own world. Can't wait to be in each others arms.

Jisoo and  Taehyung stood opposite to each other along with other family members viewing marriage with  small smile.

Taehyung just normally glanced at  entrace. He noticed Kai walking inside wedding hall while adjusting coat. He  gulped sadly at that, his pain came back.

Jisoo who is staring at Taehyung with whipped  eyes followed his stare and felt shook by Kai being there.

She then realised, his shitty friend Jackson may have  invited this douche bag.

Jisoo gritted her teeth while looking at Kai. Then she remembered suddenly that heart break day and the way she snapped at her Tae during early days of marriage trusting this  monster.

Unknowingly her eyes became glossy while thinking how she hurt her own baby earlier.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo. His broken heart stinged one more time by the way his love life is staring at other guy with teary eyes.

He misunderstood that, he don't know his love is crying while  thinking of him. 

Taehyung thought Jisoo's teary eyes are because of seeing Kai after long time.

May be,  she missed him a lot.

He smiled to himself sadly while thinking
" See, because of you, she is in this state.

You separated them Taehyung.

You are the reason, now both lovers drifted away from each other.

You dreamt of making her most happiest.

But look, you caged her.  You made her happy life hell "

Wedding ceremony ended with Taehyung counting every minute to control his tears infront of everyone.

He successfully composed himself all this time.

It's time where all the guests  started moving to their houses .

Huge celebration completely came to an end with Ryujin leaving to new house  with her newly wed husband

Even Taehyung and Jisoo are leaving Kim's  palace tonight as they spent  here more for two weeks. Its high time they should leave.

Euna hugged Taehyung tightly and apologised one more time. She asked him with glossy eyes to call at least once in week.  She will be so glad by that.

Euna now hugged Jisoo and whispered into her ear slowly

"Confess tomorrow evening only.               
If not you will not  find time as your husband is so workaholic.

Take good care of him and yourself.

I know you will be his everything from now.

Trust me, you are beginning most  beautiful chapters of your life.

You both are just perfect, made for each other. 

And lastly don't mind me now,   if possible give me grandchildren as soon as possible   
With that Euna broke the hug and chuckled at Jisoo's red cheeks.

It really hits different seeing bold girl being crazy and mushy  over one soft naive guy.

  Euna is liking this pair a lot. She is sure , Jisoo will create most beautiful family with Taehyung.

After farewell from family members,  both of them sat in car to reach airport.  With Taehyung in driving seat.

Suddenly Jisoo stopped him from starting the engine as she left her bag in bedroom.

She asked Taehyung to wait for couple of minutes so that she can  collect her bag. 

Jisoo ran to kim's palace again,  she reached their bedroom and searched everywhere. But  couldn't find it.

At last after searching for 10 more minutes, she found her bag beneath the dressing table.

Jisoo sighed at that, grabbed the bag and left to downstairs hurriedly thinking her Tae must be waiting for long.

Meanwhile, Taehyung checked his watch, its been 10 minutes. If they don't start now, they will miss the flight.

So he  unbuckled   his seat belt and left to  palace to check up on Jisoo.

As soon as Taehyung reached Kim palace  entrace,   Kai is at middle of stairs. He looked up and found Jisoo coming down hurriedly.

He looked at his  surroundings, there is no one in the palace right now except three of them. All of them were in garden.

He smirked at that and took this chance to create more drama.

Jisoo is stepping down without looking at him. Kai grabbed her hand from back and started his acting

"Jisoo, please don't make us suffer more.

I know you still loves me. I know you can't move on from me .

Don't you remember our days?.
All those beautiful memories are haunting me every day.

Please lets start our relation freshly after you take divorce "
Kai expressed with glossy eyes while looking down.

He observed palace entrance,  Taehyung left that place while wiping his tears.

His inner happiness got interrupted by Jisoo slapping him hardly on cheek.

She is facing Kai so didn't see her love crying  silently at Kai's words.

" You fucker,  how dare you to touch me .

Look, I left you with full of hatred.

I hate you more than anything.

I didn't take revenge on you cause seeing your shitty  face irks me.

You are biggest mistake of my life.

Heck from past few days I understood.  I never loved you.

It was mere an attraction , that's it.
Now I'm cringing at those moments.

What were you saying?. Divorce?.

Listen clearly, I love my husband more than anything in this entire world

He is my first love . I will never ever take divorce from him.

You, next time if you atleast try to stand in front of me.

Then get ready I show you what the actual  hell is "
Jisoo warned him strictly and left that place with irritated expression.

She took her seat in car  while apologising Taehyung who is looking straight ahead on  road with tear strained eyes.

He just listened kai's words and left that place  cause he can't see  Jisoo  replying him with love.

That scene will bring him more pain.

Again a huge misunderstanding, just if Taehyung converses with Jisoo. Everything will be alright.

But Taehyung can't do that cause Jisoo's reply is scaring him.

Kai manipulate him   completely and the  way Jisoo is still saying they both are just friends added as fuel to kai's words.

Hearing directly form his lover expressing her pure   love for someone else who is not him  is most painful thing in this entire world.

Without looking at Jisoo, Taehyung started the car with depressed heart. Thinking it would be nice if they didn't come here.

He will be living in his own bubble . But even that will be bursted with harsh truth which will be out someday or other.

Taehyung slightly glanced at Jisoo. She clutched her head while closing  eyes.

Just that fucker Kai's face dulls her mood instantly .

Taehyung gulped sadly at that, he looked straight on road with red puffy eyes  while thinking

"Don't cry Taehyung, don't cry. Control ,  get hold of yourself .  

It's okay, you are habituated with this depressed life right?.

It's coming back again.

Happiness doesn't suits you at all.

Just at least try to make others happy, set them free.

Stay strong,  you should take  big  decision now........... .......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...
195K 5.2K 14
"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His mom replied. "Why don't you understand th...
266K 9K 23
[RIP grammar, need some editing] Him being a single dad but then she came into his life being his daughter's mummy... for him it was only a contract...
2.1K 74 16
In this story the vocal line of BTS are married to blackpink.These are the ships JINSOO JIROSÉ TAENNIE LISKOOK This is contract marriage and they mar...