IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG

By lovebugkevin

IYA A quiet girl , who is used to getting run over by others , and who is also coping with the death of her f... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Amiria Jay Watts
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vanessa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vannesa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni's Pov
Iya's Pov
Blues ' Pov
Iya' Pov
:)
Side chick shit ...
2 days later
Chiraq📍
In Da Raq📍
|x|
🤬.
👩🏽‍🍼
🗣
😭
🤣
|•|
Chapter 28😩
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
41
42
44
45
Yall 😑
46
6 years later
Part title

Giovanni Amir Orwell

13.7K 301 232
By lovebugkevin

"Yo " I said once the phone connected. "I know where Od at ". "See I know yo nerdy ass would pull through." He chuckled fixing his glasses in the camera "didn't have a choice " .
"Glad you know "I said before hanging up .

I started the car driving immediately to the trap so I could get the location of this nigga . I walked to the Tec room seeing motor and Dee talking to our clean up specialist Nina . "Wassup Nina " I greeted .  "Oh hey blue , you look good today" she smirked . If I ain't have to fuck Od life up right now I would fuck up her walk .

"So where this nigga at ." I was ready to blow his shit . "Well according to my calculations he's on Seventh Park street . Down the road from the park ."

I let out a chuckle , thinking this nigga can't be where I think he is . "Chief tell me you ain't say Seventh Park ". He scratched the side of his head and looked up at me " Yes I did ".

"Fuck " I scream angrily. I ran downstairs getting into my car , right when I was finna start the engine I just paused .

Seeing I was outside Motor and Dee hopped in .
"Blue what the fuck is up with you " . I took an already rolled blunt out of my pocket and sparked it up . " Seventh Park is where Iya lives at bro . It's just like every time a nigga try to do good by her some bullshit happen. What if he kill iya , what am I gone do . I love that girl . I ain't know her that long but I loved her when I first met her . Even on our first kissed her i loved her . " I rubbed my head trying to put all this together. " I don't know bro if something happen to that girl im hate myself on the bros .

"Trust me I know how you feel lil bro , but we can't just pull up to that hoe with no plan . You could get hurt and so could she . I already know what he about and he sneaky. Trust me when I say this and don't think I don't care about Iya cause I do . But she gone have to stay where she at . We can't save her just yet ".

I nodded my head in agreement. He was right I didn't know what he had planned . I just had to lay low and live my normal day to day life .

••••••••

IYA's POV

I yawned checking the time on my phone noticing it was dark outside . It was now 8:45 and I was hungry as fuck .

I got up out of bed grabbing my house shoes then walked out of my door . " momma " I yelled getting no response. I checked her bedroom seeing that her bed was neatly made. I knew she wasn't here .

I walked downstairs going into the kitchen . I looked in the fridge looking for something to eat until a knock on the door startled me .

"Who is it " I said getting no response. I walked to door opening it only to see a brown skinned boy with long dreads and dark brown eyes . "
I was just passing by to say I'm your new neighbor. " It was 8:45 pm shouldn't he have did this earlier I thought. "Oh it's nice to me you I'm iya and you are ? " I questioned. " Omari but everybody calls me Od " he said with a smirk .

"Okay " I said dryly mentally rolling my eyes . " you want to come in " it was cold as hell outside and he dressed like it was 100 . He walked into the house and immediately started to look around. I watched as he analyzed my home .

"Looking for something " surprised by words he jumped. Then I came to my attention " sir do I know you " he looked at me then hit me dead in the jaw.

As small I was I wasn't going down like no bitch . I took the only thing that I could find next to me hitting him with it , but I wasn't enough.

He continued to hit me in my face . Trying to stay awake I fought. I fought until I couldn't anymore . Until I blacked out .

••••••••••••••••

I woke up in a dark ass room . It instantly dawned on me that I have been kidnapped. "Fuck " I screamed. Minutes later the door opened and Od walked in .

"My nigga why am I Hear" My jaw hurt like hell and honestly I wanted to cry . " You in here because that nigga blue " .

What the hell I thought . "Sir you have the wrong bitch me and blue not even together " . He looked at me and sucked his teeth " so y'all not together ". I mugged him . " like I fucking said we not together he a whole cheater out here . You think I wanna be with a man who be cheating on me ".

He looked backed then out of know where he slapped me "bitch you think this a game ". Tears ran down my face because I was scared . He could kill me . All because this bitch as nigga BLUE .
"Torture this bitch until she tell you where blue at " he said walking out
•••••••••••••••

Jay's POV

I pulled up to IYA's house because she wasn't answering my phone calls and that wasn't like her . I got out the car walking to her house seeing that the front door was wide open .

What the fuck I thought. I walked in scratching my head from confusion . I walked in the door being hit with blood everywhere on the floor .

"Fuck " I yelled . I ran upstairs into IYA's room hoping she was there . But just like I thought she wasn't in there .

I quickly pulled out my phone dialing Motors number . " Motor get the fuck here something happened to Iya " I cried . I was so Danm discombobulated. "Fuck " he yelled . He hung up the phone .

I ran downstairs and set in the living room thinking I should call her mother . Then I decided against it thinking that this was above both me and her .

Minutes later Motor , Dee and Blue walked in . "Bro look at this shit , you talking bout some stay down , wait , don't make know moves " blue said pushing motor .

" How the fuck was I supposed to know he was gone come get her my nigga ." motor said .

"Fuck are y'all talking bout " I said interrupting the boys . " we got some shit that's going on " Dee said .

"What shit do you possibly have going that has my best friends blood all on the floor " Motor came in in grabbing my hand . "Where are we going " .

"You going home " . I sighed letting him take me home . I loved my best friend but I didn't want to end up like her . So I felt like I should let the boys  take care of this .

••••••••

Blue's POV

I sat down in the kitchen looking down at IYA's blood . She was the only thing that made a nigga cry . " don't do nothing reckless " Dee said .

" I don't even know what imma do and that's what scares me" . He walked out of the kitchen leaving me in my thoughts.

"I know I don't come to you as much god , but I'm finna do something I know you ain't gone like and I hope you forgive me just please ". I shed a tear then I got in my car . I texted Dee and Motor telling them to meet me at the location.

I started my car pulling off to the location. Dee and Motor was already there . "So what's the plan " . I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know ".

" y'all gone walk in that bitch and kill everybody . Anybody in that bitch deserve what they get on soul " I said .

I pulled my mask over my head creeping towards the backyard . Dee and Motor was supposed to take down the men downstairs. While I looked for iya .

No matter how I found her I promised I wouldn't leave her I would see it through . We busted in the door catching the men off guard.

Shooting anybody who came my way i made my way upstairs. I looked at Motor and Dee waiting for the head nod to see if they where good .

They nodded there head and I walked up stairs . Seeing three men I shoot two in the head and one in the chest . Out of now where Od came out shooting me twice in the arm , but I kept shooting . I aimed my gun pointing towards his legs shooting them .

He feel to the ground dropping his gun . Using his upper body trying to get it . I walked up to him kicking him in the face .

"Nigga where is Iya " . He sucked his teeth then sent a blob of bloody spit my way . "Nigga what the fuck " I pulled out my glock shooting him in the head ." Fuck ass nigga " I yelled.

"We found iya" those words snapped me right out of my thoughts. Running towards a small room I seen iya all covered in blood and bruises .

I shook her body waiting for a response, but didn't get one . "Fuck !. Come on iya I know you mad at me but don't leave me . I'm sorry and I mean that shit . Imma do right by you imma treat you like the queen you are . But I can't do that if you leave me ." I looked up to the sky . "Come on man don't do this to me . You already took my parents you can't take her . " I pleaded . I felt for a pulse feeling it was faint .

I picked her up in bridal style rushing her to my car . I started the car speeding to the hospital. Once I got there I grabbed her body running into the hospital. " I need help , my - my friend is dying ".

Seconds later a whole bunch of people came and snatched her up. I sat down in a chair with my hands on my head praying. " Just help me out god please ". 

About 30 minutes later her mother instantly walked in and slapped me . " what the fuck did you do to her , I told you to give her space . I told you ". She cried. I couldn't do nothing but hug her as she sent shots to my chest while letting out sobs.

Her motherly instincts instantly kicked in when she seen my arm . "Baby are you okay ". I nodded my head not worrying about myself. Plus it was just some grazes .

After about 2 hours a doctor came in "family of Iya Dell-Clarke ". We got up and walked to him " that's us ".

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes . "If you finna tell me what I think you finna tell me. You might as well shut the fuck up . "

He sighed " sir she's not dead well at least not yet anyways . she's a fighter , but she's in a coma . Where trying our best to keep her stable but she had some brain damage . " Won't lie I had so many emotions going on .

" Can I see her " I didn't want to , but I needed to . " yes sir just go and get a visitors pass she's in room 308 ".

I walked off signing getting my pass . I got to her door and just stopped. I took a deep breath and just walked in . She was connected to tubes and shit .

I rubbed her face looking at all her bruises . " I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you ma ." If I hadn't already killed his ass I would do it again . But how did he know where she stayed ?

TBC ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
209K 4.1K 74
*COMPLETED* Dianne Buswell, australian exchange student. Joe Sugg, english, school popular kid. What happens when the two are partnered up. Will the...
121K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
252K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...