1 year

By LucidDreamingAllDay

Prince George is coming of age to get married but he doesn't want to so he runs away when he meets dream,drea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Personal life :>
Chapter 5
Not a chapter sorry
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter
Chapter 9
AGAIN NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Utter Chaos part 1
This is just a vent
Thank you so much!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not an update sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Anouncement
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Final Chapter

Utter Chaos Pt 2 (end)

7 0 0
By LucidDreamingAllDay

A grey version of Veronica had black tears and black eyes and was sitting on the tree stump. Trinity screamed in horror and a few knights came out of the trees while they were on forest patrol. Two of the knights asked her what was wrong and she pointed at the grey version at Veronica. The knights looked confused and asked, "I'm sorry miss but what are you pointing at?" Trinity's face went pale as she said, "Oh never mind, I just got scared" most of the knights scoffed and rolled their eyes at that. One of the knights stayed behind and asked Trinity, "That didn't sound like you got scared of a spider or an insect"

Trinty nodded and looked over to grey Veronica and said, "My friend went missing but there is a grey version of her with black eyes and tears", the knight looked scared and said, "I'm sorry but you NEED to leave, NOW"

Trinity nodded and left running while hearing the scream of the knight telling the other knights of her.

Once Trinity got to her shed she packed all her stuff, which was not much, and left her town.

Utter Chaos End
Chaos/Trinity's backstory is done now so back to DNF

—WORD COUNT: 210–

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 67 17
{Completed} Dream and George had been friends for such a long time now they talked about meeting up but dream was just still not that sure about him...
532 42 19
[[COMPLETED+EDITED]] A dirty blonde haired boy, Clay, is just starting his junior year of college, and it's pretty stressful for him. His mom lost he...
8.9K 382 14
DISCONTINUED !!! when lower-class boy dream runs away from the castle at age 9, leaving prince george to wonder where his best friend went, what happ...
26.8K 1.2K 15
George wanted to live like a living child, be out in the wilderness and explore everything there was in the world. Yet, that was hard for him since h...