My Model ☆ Jaeyong & Markhyuc...

Par SaniTheFriendlyBoy

"Only a man would be stupid enough to date you." // Photography AU where Jaehyun meets his ex Taeyong after b... Plus

before you start reading
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33

32

1.1K 41 1
Par SaniTheFriendlyBoy

-

“Can you hear that? That’s the sound of a relaxing vacation!” Donghyuck screamed, jumping out of the car the second they stopped in front of a villa. He adjusted the huge sun hat on his head and turned to his friends who one by one stepped out of the vehicle.

“No one can match your enthusiasm,” Mark laughed while stretching his muscles. “We should wait for Johnny and Seulhyun here so they find us easier.”

Jaehyun, who was the one driving, came out last, being joined by Taeyong who slept the whole ride. He still didn’t fully wake up and his hair was funnily messy.

“You slept like a baby,” Jaehyun spoke as he came up to him and helped his hair look more presentable. “I thought someone said my driving was bad?”

You got better.” Taeyong pouted, then looked around the resort, having to squint as the sun shined intensely right above their heads. “It looks nice here...It’s peaceful and quiet.”

“Johnny paid extra to get us a house with a personal part of the beach! It’s right behind the house. Can’t wait to go skinny-dipping!” Donghyuck exclaimed happily, face forming into a mischievous grin.

“If you do that, I am un-friending you,” Taeyong commented, making all of them laugh.

Just then, an expensive looking car pulled up right next to theirs and the driver who was dressed in a full suit despite it being hellishly hot, came out, opening the doors for the couple.

“Hey besties!” Seulhyun greeted them while waving. She was gorgeous, dressed in neon summer dress that contrasted well with her dark skin. She was holding a bag with one hand and Johnny’s arm with her other.

“Taeil, come get us in three days, the same time,” Johnny ordered and the driver bowed and left.

The late-comers joined and the group was then complete. They greeted each other and talked, before walking to their villa together.

Ah, hello,” a small voice was heard from behind them and they turned around to see a boy dressed in baggy clothes. He wore a beanie through which there were brown curls coming out. “I am...I am supposed to show you the house.”

“Ah, you’re Shotaro!" Johnny reacted the first. “I spoke to your father through the phone.”

“Ah, yes,” the boy laughed shortly. He sounded very shy, speaking with a little bit of an accent, but he walked confidently, leading them to the house.
It seemed to be much bigger than what it looked like from outside, very spacious and with little furniture. When Shotaro continued to speak, his voice had a small echo.

“There are...three bedrooms. There should be hot water and electricity on... There is, uhm, also access to your personal...part of the beach, through the back door. With case-no, in case of emergency, I will be in the next house, or you can call my dad.”

“Thanks,” Mark responded. “Also, can I ask? What are some interesting places we can go in here? What do you recommend?”

“Ah, yes, sure.” Shotaro thought for a while. “The market is much fun! I go there every day. You can buy souvenirs and...food. But, I hope you like fishies!”

“The market?” Donghyuck questioned, seeming like he just started to pay attention. “We’ll be sure to go. Thanks, Taro...I hope I can call you that.”

“Yes, yes,” the boy smiled even bigger after replying and his ears slowly became red from embarrassment. “I have to go now. I have some work to do. Settle in and rest. See you around!”

Once he left, Seulhyun squealed like she’s been holding in for a long time. “He was so cute!” she exclaimed and walked further into the house, being followed by others, into the kitchen and living room. Those two rooms were connected, not separated by any wall.

It was a hall-like room with a high ceiling and long chandeliers with three light bulbs each. They looked like small bouquets of light and everyone in the group looked at them in awe.

“From now on, you’re the one organising all the trips,” Donghyuck commented, bumping into Johnny. “You got us the best house in the whole resort.”

“I just have a lot of contacts,” the man laughed and then turned to the rest of people. “There are two rooms downstairs and one upstairs...So, I don’t know, Taeyong with Jaehyun, are you okay being upstairs alone?”

The mentioned duo shared an eye contact, before Jaehyun answered for them: “It’s fine.”

Holding their bags, they walked up the stairs to a space which was much smaller than the ground floor. There were only two doors, probably for the bedroom and bathroom.

Taeyong jumped inside the first door and screamed in awe. When Jaehyun caught up, he was met with a beautiful sight. He didn't even care about what was inside the room, because the first thing which he noticed was that the room didn't only have normal walls, but two of them were made of glass.

The view was immaculate — the sea was reflecting the light of the sun which was starting to set and create colours like orange and pink. Jaehyun couldn't seem to stop looking at it, it was addicting, like looking at an actual painting.

"I don't even want to unpack, I just want to stare at the view," Taeyong chuckled, while walking up to Jaehyun and then wrapping his arms around his neck.

That's when Jaehyun's eyes finally darted at the other boy and he smiled, quickly leaning in and pecking his lips.

"If you unpack quickly," he said with a mischievous grin. "You'll get a longer kiss."

"Who says I want that?" Taeyong questioned, but his words were the opposite of what he started to do. He let go of Jaehyun and grabbed his bag, throwing it on one of the beds in the room and starting to throw his belongings out of it.

Jaehyun laughed at the sight and too, started to unpack.

-

It was dark outside when they finally finished, sun was replaced by moonlight which now shone at the sea, making it seem like it was melting into the waves.

Jaehyun opened the back door to walk out on what should have been their personal beach. He was shocked. There were huge rocks on each side, coming from behind the house, creating a rectangle that was just for them. They had this piece of beach that for a few days belonged to them and they didn't have anyone to bother them.

He took a deep breath, smelling the sea scent which was like someone sprayed salt into his face, with a hint of fish. It wasn't very unpleasant though, more like something you have to get used to.

There was also a table with few chairs and an umbrella that shielded it from when the sun would shine. Jaehyun passed it as he fully walked out of the house. He was barefooted, immediately getting scared as his feet sunk into the, now cold, sand.

The closer he was to the sea, the wetter and colder it was, but he loved the feeling. It's been quite some time since he was on a holiday, so he enjoyed the relaxation that came with being here.

Suddenly, some lights that were attached to the outside walls of the villa lit up and when Jaehyun turned around to look at them, he spotted Taeyong getting out of the house.

Smile as if out of instinct, appearing on his face, he watched Taeyong as he approached him, also getting scared at the surprising temperature of the sand.

"Why are you alone outside?" the boy asked and pulled his arm around Jaehyun's shoulders. "The others are making dinner inside..."

"Just needed to breathe for a while," Jaehyun answered, looking back at the horizon, seeing some birds fly across his view.

"Is there something wrong?" Taeyong asked worriedly.

The photographer laughed shortly, but genuinely. 'No, no... I'm just happy to be here. With all my friends and...with you."

"So cheesy, you might need some macaroni with that," Taeyong joked to hide the flush creeping up onto his cheeks. "Come inside soon, okay? You didn't eat anything today."

As Taeyong was about to leave, Jaehyun grabbed his skinny wrist and made him turned around again. Their faces were now very close. The white-ish light of the moon made Taeyong's face appear ghostly pale, but his eyes glittered with sparks as the two made eye contact.

Jaehyun didn't hesitate much – closing the gap between them and giving Taeyong a sweet kiss that lingered only for a moment.

"Forgot to give you your kiss," he whispered. "Now we can go inside."

"Y-Yes, we should," Taeyong stuttered. "We don't want to run into Donghyuck going skinny-dipping."

-

The next chapter is the last ✨

- Sani

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.8K 588 21
In which, Mark has a wet dream about his best friend, Donghyuck, and struggles to cope with his newly developed feelings. *Please be warned, there ar...
97.3K 6.3K 34
[COMPLETED] during the joseon dynasty, lives a man named lee donghyuck, the son of the kingdom's state councilor, who is in love with a general and a...
17.5K 661 16
I'll Try to have some faith in you Genre : Second chance? What happens when Ricky decides to change his "young and rich, tall and handsome" persona t...
16.3K 458 30
Excerped by You tube. NCT Mafia ff boy × boy nct ship ff nomin renhyuck yumark