Scars {Pansy Parkinson}

By cacacacapooppokp

"Maybe, If just say you like me, we'll move on," Pansy says casually. Like her? How narcissistic can she be... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Epilogue

37.

3.1K 76 53
By cacacacapooppokp

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Merry Christmas, my love." I groan as the sun shines in my room. I turn around to face Pansy but she isn't there. My eyebrows furrow once I realize she isn't in my room. I get up from bed and walk downstairs. "Oh, Lu, you're up, Merry Christmas." My aunt smiles cheerfully, serving Blaise pancakes.

"Good morning, have you seen Pansy?" I look around at the table and into the kitchen but she isn't there. "Um, no. Why? Is she not in your room? Maybe she went back over to her house. Sit down, eat some breakfast. You need to eat." She pulls out a chair after placing some eggs on Blaise's plate. "I highly doubt that," Blaise mumbles with food stuffed into his mouth.

"Hmm, maybe she went out for a walk, maybe a run? Don't worry she'll be back. Now, eat." She waves it off and places food onto an empty plate. "Yeah, she does go on runs sometimes. But she would have eaten first or told me." I nod and sit down.

"You can call her after you finish your breakfast." Anna rests her hands on my shoulders. I nod again and start eating. "This is amazing, Anna. I haven't had someone make me breakfast in the longest time." Blaise continues to stuff his face with food. "I'm glad you liked it, Blaise. And remember, you can stay here as long as you want, I make breakfast every day." She chuckles.

I try to eat but it only makes me sick to my stomach. What If something bad happened to her? Or what if she realized her mum was right? There I go again, overthinking every little thing.

"Lu, come on, you barely have eaten. Does this happen a lot? Have you been eating?" She sits next to me. "Yes, I have, Pansy has helped me a lot with that, but I'm worried about her. What If I pushed it too far?" I sigh. "Don't worry, she is just fine and happy with you, okay? The sooner you eat, the sooner you get to call her."

"You're right." I take a deep breath. I continue to eat. Just as I finish up, Pansy walks through the front door. "Good morning, Merry Christmas." She gives us a quick smile and rushes up to my room. "Pansy-" I stand up and follow her. I watch as she stuffs something into her bag and quickly zips it up. "Where were you? I was so worried."

"Nowhere, I was only gone for an hour two, I'm here now." She gives me a small kiss. "No, you tell me where you were." I huff, crossing my arms over my chest. "Since you want to know so bad...well, I can't tell you, it's a surprise. A surprise with four parts. Now, stop worrying." She cups my cheeks. I narrow my eyes at her puppy-dog eyes and pout.

"Fine, just don't do that again. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. And I can't stay mad at you." I look away from the expression still on her face. "Trust me when I tell you, you'll absolutely love it." She presses her lips against mine once again. "Let's go downstairs, you need to eat." I take her hand and bring her back down to the table.

"Oh, this bag is lovely, Anna. Where'd you get it" Blaise grabs a black crocheted shoulder bag with small purple flowers on it. "Actually, I made it." She steps over towards him. "Really? Wow, do you sell them? I'd love to buy one."

"I have an online business. But you can have that one for free, I was just practicing." She smiles at him. "Are you sure? I can pay." He tilts his head. "I insist, I can make them pretty quickly. I used to make Lu loads of stuffed animals. Just ask her to show you."

"I refuse to show anyone my stuffed animals." I scoff, sitting beside Pansy as she begins to eat. "Actually, can you show me her baby pictures?" He winks at me. "Of course, dear, I have so many." She says excitedly and heads upstairs with Blaise. "I'm going to kill him." I groan in embarrassment, pressing my forehead against the table. "I would like to see your baby pictures," Pansy smirks and runs upstairs.

"No, Pansy Parkinson, get back here." I chase after and walk into my Anna's room. "-and this was her first time in the greenhouse." She flips through the pages of an old photo book. "Aww," Blaise and Pansy say in unison. "Look at the butterfly on her head." Pansy coos.

"Oh, this was my sister's maternity shoot. We did this here, actually, just mixed up milk and water, threw in some flowers, and just hired a photographer. I remember I got so jealous because I wanted a baby, but I literally was only ten." She explains. "She's beautiful, I see where Lu gets her good looks from." Pansy looks up at me.

I give up at a certain point and look through more pictures with them. We spend the rest of the day watching movies and just hanging around. Blaise and Pansy really seemed to get along with my aunt. I mean, she is extremely young, especially to be taking care of a teenager, now, temporarily three. But she has always loved kids, people in general.

"Oh, look at the time, I need to get ready. Micheal and I are going out on a date." She sighs and gets up from the couch. "Yeah, Lu and I are also going to get ready." Pansy mentions. "What?"

"Yeah, part one." She signals her at the stairs. "I need to find someone." Blaise shakes his head. "Hey, it's okay, you can guard the house. And you'll find someone." The two of us go up to my room, my aunt to hers.

"My love, I need to know If it's a formal place or not,'' I raise my eyebrows, my hands on my hips. "Formal, that's all I'm saying." She changes into a tight black, long-sleeved dress and a faux, white fur coat on top. "So, it's fur coat formal? I don't think I own anything like that." I watch her slip on some black heels. "It's fine, just make sure to cover yourself, it's fucking cold outside."

I nod and look through my closet. I finally pull out a sage off-the-shoulder dress, a black jacket, and the heels she gave me for Halloween. She applies some red lipstick before heading out. The cool wind blows, making me shiver. "Do you want to borrow Anna's car? My uncle is picking her up." I suggest, rubbing my hands together to keep them warm. "Okay, yeah," She nods.

"Let me grab the keys." I rush inside and grab a pair of car keys from the key dish and meet with Pansy back outside. I toss her the keys and get into the passenger seat. She takes off her heels before turning on the car. The drive to her secret location is quite long. The sun goes down and the stars shine brighter than ever, since it's winter.

"Put this over your eyes." Pansy hands me a blindfold. I give her a suspicious look but put the blindfold over my eyes. She puts her shoes back on and steps out of the car. She soon opens my door and takes my hand. "Pansy, I'm going to trip, especially with the snow and these heels." I slowly put one foot on the ground. "You're not going to fall, I've got you." She wraps her hand around my waist.

I try to listen to my surroundings as we continue to walk, but all I can hear are cars in the distance.

"Reservation for Pansy Parkinson." She suddenly speaks, causing me to slightly jump. "Oh, you're the one-" A woman's voice says. "I see, just choose any table." She chuckles. "Thank you," Pansy and I continue walking. I suddenly feel the cold disappear. We're in a room. After walking for a little more, Pansy finally says, "Okay, are you ready?"

"Yes, yes, just take this off me already." I laugh. She takes a deep breath and removes the blindfold. The bright lights make me look down for a second. I look up and gasp at what I see.

A passageway with vines and purple and pink roses goes on in front of me. Glass walls with more leaves and trees with tons of butterflies stand beside me. A few loose winter butterflies fly around freely. Fairy lights decorated the vines and roses are some of the brightest roses I've seen. "Oh, my gosh, Pansy, this-this is beautiful. I'm speechless." I walk closer to the glass and admire the colorful butterflies.

"Do you like it? It's a butterfly exhibit and a restaurant at the same time. They have a garden out back where you can get really close to them. I reserved the place all to ourselves." She smiles. "Of course, this is spectacular. Oh, my gosh. I can't believe you made this happen just for me." I look around at the bright green vines. It's gorgeous, I've never seen anything like it.

"Anything for you, my pretty girl." She kisses my cheek. Lilacs and other purple flowers hang from the ceiling with more fairy lights. "Come on, let's go to the garden before we eat." She squeezes my hand and leads me down the passageway with more flowers. She opens up a glass door and then another.

The garden is full of tall trees, more vines, glowing flowers, and best of all, more butterflies. Instead of an off-white, the lights had a light purple color to them. We walk around the garden, view all the unique plants and butterflies. "This is gorgeous, my love."

"Let me take a picture. I don't have my camera, but my phone will do." She takes out her cell phone from her coat pocket. I smile as she takes a picture and then another one of the two of us. One of the butterflies randomly lands on my nose. Pansy takes another photo and continues walking around. "I think we should start eating, I have another thing planned for us." Pansy winks at me, as we step out of the garden and into an empty dining room full of tables with white cloths over them and purple candles with fake leaves on them on top. It still has the garden theme but it is way fancier. "You have more planned?" I scoff as she pulls out a chair for me.

"This is only one out of four parts."

"Hi and welcome. My name is Elizabeth, I'll be your waitress today. Here are our menus. Let me know when you are ready to order." A waitress dressed in all white walks up to our table, hands on the laminated menus, and walks away. My eyes widen as I look at all the prices. "Pansy, I love the garden and all but this is way too expensive," I whisper.

"Okay, Lu, let me break this down for you; I have money, and with that money, I like spoiling you. So, don't worry about the prices, I'm paying." She rolls her eyes. "When will you stop spending money on me?" I sigh.

"Never."

Pansy orders our food, we both get some really fancy pasta and some of 'their finest wine'. The food quickly arrives along with some red wine. Our waitress pours the wine into our glasses and leaves. We soon finish our food and end with some vanilla ice cream with fresh fruit and gold leaf. The waitress hands us our check. Before I could grab it, Pansy snatches it from me.

"Come on, let me pay for at least half." I reach for the check but she pulls it even further. "No," She says firmly. "Please, at least let me see it," I beg her. "No, do you want me to say it in french? Non." She shakes her head, placing her card on the receipt and then on her lap. "I invited you here, I pay."

We leave after she pays. "Now, for part two you have to cover your eyes the entire time." She passes me the blindfold again. "The blindfold? Really? Pansy, that stays in the bedroom." I frown, annoyingly taking it from her hands and putting it on. "You'll be wearing it a lot." I can practically hear her smirk.

The drive to the next location wasn't as long as the first one. This time, it's outside. "Unfortunately, I couldn't get this place all to ourselves, it's sort of public." She helps me step out of the car...again. "I think I won't be into blindfolds anymore after this." I huff. "I find that hard to believe."

I feel the snow crunch under my heels. "Since it's Christmas, obviously I have to include something Christmas-related." She removes the cloth around my eyes. "Oh, wow. This is lovely." I smile as I see another passageway. But instead of vines and butterflies, it's Christmas lights. A few other people walk past us and towards a huge, completely lit Christmas tree. Other small figures light up next to us, snowmen, reindeers, and presents.

"It's not as nice as the restaurant." She watches the lights fade into different colors as we follow the other people to the shining tree. Once we get there, she says, "But I wanted to give you this," She stops and hands me a black velvet box with a red bow from her coat. "More? My love, this is officially too much." She softly laughs, taking the box from her hand. "Part two and three."

I open the box and smile and at the silver necklace inside, a heart dangling from it with some clear gem on it. "Look inside the gem." I raise one of my eyebrows and look inside the small gem. Inside was a moving picture of us kissing in a field of daisies at the Black Lake. "It's longer than the necklace with my name on it, so you can wear both."

"Aww, I love it." I press my lips against hers. Her hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer and warming up with her body, and mine around her neck "I love you," She whispers in between kisses. "Thank you so much for bringing me to these places. It's so unnecessary."

"It is very necessary. Now, let's go to your house for part four, the last part that I know for a fact you'll enjoy." She gives me one final kiss, takes a picture, and we walk back over to the car. After another long drive, we arrive. We walk into my house. All the lights are turned off, which means my aunt and uncle weren't home and Blaise's car wasn't in the driveway.

We're alone.

We head up to my room door. Pansy smirks before opening the door. "I should've known. You aren't Pansy Parkinson without your 'horniness'." I jokingly roll my eyes as I step into my room. Rose petals were spread across the floor and my bed, the room only being lit by a few candles. "Merry Christmas." She gives me another smirk before crashing her lips with mine. Her tongue slips into my mouth.

We step over towards my rose-covered, not breaking our kiss and stripping ourselves of our clothes. "Isn't this the best way to end the night, my darling?" She asks, places kisses down my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys and lipstick marks. I nod as she unclasps my bra. Her lips mark all over my chest.

Her mouth moves back up my neck, sucking harshly on my sweet spot. Soft moans escape my lips. She grabs my hands, pinning them above my head. "Now, did you think I was going to be sweet with you all night?" She whispers into my ear. "You're not going to make a single noise or I'll make sure to write my name on her thighs with hot, burning candle wax. And you wouldn't want that, would you?" She sarcastically pouts, grabbing one of the lit candles with her free hand and almost tipping it over, making my breath hitch.

"Do you understand me?" She questions. I nod again. She slightly turns the candle, letting a few drops of hot wax fall on my chest. My back arches at the burning sensation. The wax only gets me more turned on. "Use your words, or have you forgotten?" She goes to turn the candle again. "I understand," I say quickly. "That's right, you do as I tell you to. Why? Because you're my pretty, little slut, isn't that right?"

I go to nod but she raises her eyebrows. "I'm your little slut." I respond. "Good," she sets down the candle on my nightstand. She kisses over the wax, then down my stomach. She slides off my panties and places more kisses along my inner thighs. Her tongue meets my clit, slowly traces circles. My hands grip onto the sheets under me.

Part of me wants to moan even louder just so she'll pour more wax on me. My head tilts back and my lips part. She looks up at me and thrusts two fingers into me, pumping them in and out. My back arches at her now faster pace. I can't help but let out a loud moan and buck my hips forward.

"Seems like someone likes to be burned." She takes the candle, still thrusting her fingers into me, and pours the wax on my thigh. The pain and the pleasure, only make me feel a knot forming in my stomach. "Fuck," My eyes begin to water as the wax burns my skin. "Maybe that'll teach you to shut the fuck up. Hmm?"

Her words send shivers down my spine. I bite my bottom lip to prevent any moans from slipping out as I reach my climax. Pansy connects her lips with mine, picking up her pace even faster. I moan into her mouth, resulting in her squeezing the sides of my throat. My nails dig into her back once I release myself onto her fingers.

"Suck," Pansy brings her fingers up to my mouth. I obey and suck on her fingers. "You're such a good little whore for me aren't you?" She kisses my neck and all the places she poured wax on.

The two of us get under my sheets. I push my body closer to hers. Her hand goes over to my back, drawing circles with her hand, and kisses my forehead until I fall asleep.

A/n: If anyone knows a forest-themed restaurant (because I'm pretty sure the one I mentioned is fictional) I need the location of it, no matter where it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 403 54
"Maybe, If just say you like me, we'll move on," Pansy says casually. Like her? How narcissistic can she be? Maybe there was something her, not anymo...
108K 3.3K 52
A Common Ground The First Instalment Of A Three Book Series Written By Morgan Townsley *UNDER EDITING* Hermione Granger , is becoming Minister of Ma...
331K 12.4K 47
When a party hookup turns into something more than just that. *** "You don't understand, do you Atlas?" She asks as she turns around to look at me. I...
170K 5.2K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...