Stiles One Shots

By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Short stories with Stiles Stilinski from Teenwolf The stories will revolve around Stiles being in a relations... More

Klaus Mikaelson
Peter Hale
Christopher Argent
Derek Hale
Damon Salvatore
Kol Mikaelson
Peter Hale & Chris Argent
Roy Harper / Jackson
Klaus Mikaelson
Peter Hale
Deucalion
James 'Bucky' Barnes
Deputy Derek Hale
Derek Hale & Jordan Parrish
Derek Hale / Eli Hale
Peter Hale

Steve Rogers

9.9K 203 49
By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

The night of the lacrosse game when Stiles was kidnapped by Gerard and then crashed through the wall into Jackson, the pack decided that Stiles was a liability, they didn't even ask where he had been or why he was covered in cuts or smelled like blood. He was just getting in there way.

When Stiles made it home that night his father was angry, first for Stiles, but then like usual at Stiles. Stiles was sick and tried of having to lie to his father, he didn't want to but both Scott and Derek told him he wasn't allowed to tell him the truth, as it wasn't his secret to tell. Stiles thought what the hell, so that night he told his father everything that had been happening for the past 2 years. But as he feared, he didn't believe him.

"Really Stiles, after all this time that's the best story you can come up with?" Noah sighed. "I can't do this anymore, it's like you aren't even my son anymore. I think it's time you moved out. You're 19, I've done all I can do as a parent." Said Noah before leaving for the night shift.

Stiles didn't even bother to argue. what was the point. "Just another person that doesn't want me." whispered Stiles. Stiles had felt alone since his mother died, He wondered if that's when he started losing his father too, he was more interested in the bottle than Stiles back then. Then he met Scott and he finally thought he had a friend, a brother even, he should've seen it sooner. Stiles was just a placeholder until someone better came along. Then his uncle died which was a mystery as no one told them how he died. He knew his Uncle Phil worked for some government, but when Stiles tried to hack the servers, he couldn't find his uncle anywhere, it was like he had been completely erased.

Stiles decided not to waste time, he might as well leave as soon as he could, he might not have a home anymore, but his still had the Jeep, the last piece of his mother, he could sleep in there until he figured out what to do. Almost everything in his room was for the pack, his desk filled with notebooks and printed papers with hours of research. Stiles grabbed everything he could that was to do with the supernatural and took it outside to burn. He wasn't going to let the pack come and take it, they can do there own research. The only things he kept were the books he had collected, some were quite rare, he might not be pack, but that doesn't mean he'll never come across something supernatural again and if he did, he'd need to be prepared.

Stiles then began to pack up his clothes, bathroom essentials, his favorite blanket and pillow, and his laptop.

Gerard had done a number on him, he looked In the mirror and saw the bruise on his cheek and his split lip. Stiles was pretty sure he had a few cracked ribs. He also had several knife wounds across his chest, some of them looked deep, but he hoped they wouldn't need stitching. Stiles was pretty sure these would all leave scars. Just another thing about him that would probably put off his soulmate, if he ever found them.

Everyone in the world is meant to have a soulmate, sometimes they never meet, but most of them do. From everything that Stiles had read when he first learnt about Soulmates, was that they usually found each other by touch. Apparently when you touch your soulmate for the first time, you feel sparks. Stiles decided he didn't want one, not after seeing how his dad was after his mother died. But then came the pack and all the couples and Stiles held hope that maybe one day he would find someone too. Now Stiles was sure that he'd never meet his Soulmate and even if he did, they would probably leave him too.

Stiles didn't have a lot of money only what was in his bank account, which he decided he would go the ATM and withdraw everything before leaving. Stiles looked around the house, leaving his phone on the table, before walking out the door. He put the suitcase in the back of the jeep. He drove the jeep to the closest ATM and withdrew $1,000. It was all the money he had. He then started making his way out of the town.

Stiles just drove, not even knowing where he was going. Stopping off when he became too tired and slept in his jeep. Stiles continued driving, he was only a few hours away when he finally realised where he was headed, New York. He felt like there was something telling him to go there.

Stiles made it to New York fairly quickly when he figured out where he was finally headed. He spent the first couple of weeks working out where it was safe to park his Jeep during the day so he could explore and where it was safe at night so he could sleep.

Stiles had been in New York for just over 2 months when something started attacking the people of New York. Stiles had been sitting on a park bench in Central Park enjoying the weather when he heard people scream. At the edge of the park there were these robot looking things, they were chasing after people, and shooting them. Stiles started to run towards then when he realised, he didn't have his bat, he wasn't far from his jeep so he quickly ran to get it before making his way to the fight. Stiles quickly attacked the bots, smashing them down to the ground, he was half way through the bots when someone showed up beside him and started knocking them down too. When Stiles smashes his last bot, he turned to the stranger and realised who he was fighting next to, None other than Steve Rogers, Captain America, his favorite superhero.

"Thanks for the help" Stiles said to Steve

"No, it should be me thanking you, not may civilians stop and help people, when they hear trouble, they usually run away." Stated Steve

"Right, well I have to go..." muttered Stiles

"Wait" Steve said grabbing Stiles arm

Both Steve and Stiles gasped at the contact, Stiles felt his body tingle in excitement. This was his soulmate, his Soulmate is Steve Rogers. Oh my God, his Soulmate is Captain America. Stiles pulled away, he couldn't do this.

At the same time Steve felt his body tingle and all he could think was that finally after so long had found his Soulmate, he couldn't believe it. Steve was filled with excitement, he wanted to take the young man back to the tower and have him meet all his friends. The thought quickly changed when he saw the young mans face. He looked horrified.

"Sorry for grabbing you, I'm Steve, what's your name?"

"I'm sorry, I....I can't .....do this, you won't want .....someone like me... I have.....to go." Stiles runs away before Steve can say anything else, he feels a panic attack coming. Stiles needed to get to the Jeep as fast as he could, he doesn't even know where he's going blind panic filling his body, somehow, he makes it to his Jeep, even more remarkably he manages to open it and get in the back seat. Stiles pulls out the blanket he uses at night tight around his body and tries to breath.

Steve

Steve watches as the man runs away, was it something he did, he knows he shouldn't have grabbed him, would running after him make things worse? Confused and unsure what to do he rings Bucky.

"Hey Bucky, I need some advice."

"What's up?"

Steve tells Bucky about the Robots and the fighting. "The man that helped, he was going to leave, so I grabbed his arm and... I found my soulmate."

"That's great!"

"I don't know about that Bucky, he said he couldn't do this and that I wouldn't want someone like him and ran away. I don't know what to do. I didn't want to run after him what if I make things worse?"

"If that's what he said I'm guessing people haven't been kind to him. You need to go after him, show him that you'll be there for him."

"How am I even meant to find him?"

"When you meet your soulmate, you forge a connection, you should be able to feel it, it should feel like somethings try to pull you. Feel it, listen to it and it will take you to him."

"Thanks Bucky, I'll call you later."

Steve hung up and took a deep breath. He needed to find his soulmate. Steve started walking in the direction Stiles had left. 10 minutes later he was walking towards a baby blue Jeep. That can't be right he thought, there's no one around, but the feeling had stopped pulling all he felt was content. Steve peered into the Jeep and there on the backseat curled into a ball was his soulmate.

Steve tapped on the glass, hoping not to frighten the young man, but he didn't even seem to notice, and that was when Steve final noticed, that the man was barely breathing, he was having a panic attack, Steve had seen Bucky have them before.

Steve opened the door and he climbed in beside the man. Gently he pulled him into his lap, Steve undid the blanket slightly and pressed his hand against the man's chest. "It's okay, you're okay, but you need to breath for me, can you do that?." He took the man's hand and pressed it against his own chest, "Feel my heart okay, try to match your breathing to my heart. Here we go, in and out, in and out, you're doing great, just keep going." It took 10 minutes to get the man to start breathing normally.

Stiles slowly came back to himself, he was wary at first, he was sitting on someone's lap, but they were helping him breath. When he finally felt okay again, he looked up to see who was helping him. "Steve" whispered Stiles

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Steve asked.

"I'm okay, thank you for helping me. It's been a while since I had one that bad." Stiles said

"You've had them before?"

"Yeah, when I was younger I had them a lot."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have grabbed you. I made you have a panic attack. I'm so sorry."

"It wasn't you. It was the fact that we are soulmates, not that it's you that's my soulmate, that is. It's... I never thought I'd meet my soulmate, I don't feel like I deserve one and then I meet you and your amazing, you know. You're Steve Rogers, why the hell would you want someone like me for a soulmate. So, I kind of freaked out, everyone in my life left as soon as they found someone better." Stiles said still shaking.

"I can understand that, back before the super solider serum, I was the gangly nerdy kid with asthma. I wasn't the type of person people wanted to be seen around, Bucky was the only one I had. I was sure I'd never meet my Soulmate. After the serum, I thought my luck would change but I felt like people only wanted Captain American, not Steve Rogers. When I first saw you, you didn't treat me any different, you didn't react to Captain America, you treated me just like I was another person."

"Well yeah, you're not just Captain America, you're Steve Rogers, there wouldn't even be a Captain America without Steve Rogers."

"Yes well, the point is, you didn't judge me for who I was. I'm not going to do that to you either, I may not know you well or even know your name, but I want to get to know you. Not just because you're my soulmate."

"Stiles"

"What?" Asked Steve

"My name is Stiles."

"It's nice to officially meet you Stiles." Smiled Steve

"It's nice to meet you to Steve."

Back in Beacon Hills

Noah was surprised when he got home from work the next morning to find Stiles had already packed his things and left. He felt a bit guilty kicking him out like that especially when he knew his son was injured, but he just couldn't do it anymore, all the lies and showing up at crime scenes. He figured Stiles would go to Scott and stay with him and Melissa for a while, maybe then things will have calmed down enough that they could actually talk without all the excuses.

1 week later

After the showdown at the warehouse Scott and Allison broke up. Scott hadn't heard from Stiles all week, which he only realised when he went to text him after Allison left him.

Scott: Hey buddy, wanna hang?

Scott: Stiles?

Scott: Seriously answer your phone.

Scott: Stiles come on

Scott: I'm coming over if u don't answer

Scott: I'm on my way over

Scott made his way over to Stiles' house, annoyed at Stiles, why couldn't he just answer his phone? Arriving at Stiles' house he noticed the Jeep wasn't in the driveway but the Sherriff's cruiser was, he figured he'd knock on the door and ask the Sherriff if he knew where Stiles was.

"What can I do for you Scott?" The sheriff asked

"Hi Sheriff, I was just wondering if you knew where I could find Stiles, he won't answer his phone" asked Scott

"What do you mean? He's staying with you and Melissa, isn't he?"

"No I don't know why you'd think that."

"Oh God"

"Sheriff, where is Stiles?"

"I don't know, I kicked him out of the house a week ago."

"What, why would you do that?" asked Scott

"He came home injured again and I wanted the truth, he made up some bull-shit story about werewolves, so I told him to pack his stuff and go."

"Stiles wasn't lying about the werewolf stuff. I can show you if you like."

"Scott, I don't need you to try and back up Stiles." Scott cut him off before he could say anything else by shifting into his beta form.

"What the hell?" yelled Noah

"I'm a werewolf sir, Stiles wasn't lying. Whatever else he told you was probably true too." Said Scott

"Oh god, he was telling the truth and I kicked him out. Where the hell did he go?"

"I don't know Sir, but I'll call the others and will help you find him." Said Scott

Scott sent everyone a group text. They couldn't track any scents because it had been too long. Noah found out that Stiles took money out of his account but that's all he could find, he knew Stiles and if his son didn't want to be found then he wouldn't be.

The pack all met back at the Sheriff's house, even Melissa. Derek then tried his best to explain what had been happening the last 2 years. Finally, Derek told him how he decided the pack would be better off without Stiles, effectively kicking him out.

"Let me get this straight" Noah said "After everything my son did for you despite the fact that he fought just as hard, without any powers, that because he's human you decided to kick him out. What about the rest of you, is that what you all wanted?"

"No" yelled Erica and Boyd "He saved mine and Boyd's life. I didn't want him out of the pack but Derek said our opinions weren't relevant and that he's the Alpha so it was his choice." Said Erica

"Erica." Derek started flashing his alpha eyes.

"Hold up all of you" Melissa shouted. "Noah, what did you say to Stiles when he told you all this?"

The pack waited for an answer. "I told him I couldn't do this anymore, that it was like he wasn't my son anymore and now that's he's 19, I'd done all I could do as a parent and told him it was time to move out." Noah said ashamed.

The pack gasped, before anyone else could say anything Isaac said "Wait Stiles is 19? Why is he still in school?"

"Stiles is a genius, he graduated a few years ago, but he wanted to stay with his friends, so he and the school made a deal with a couple of universities that allowed him to complete the work there, he still went to classes like you guys did, he just completed different work." Explained Noah

"I am completely ashamed and disappointed in every one of you. Especially you Noah, just because Stiles is 19 and in University does not mean you stop being his parent, it shouldn't matter if he lies to you and you don't like it, he is YOUR SON! As for you Scott how could you do something like work with Gerard even if you were planning on double crossing him? I am SO angry at you. The rest of you should be ashamed of your selves." Yelled Melissa

"Now you said Stiles was injured after being kidnapped by Gerard, do you know what his injuries were?" Melissa questioned Noah

"No, I didn't ask..." he said quietly and full of guilt.

"We can help with that" Said Erica.

"From what I heard and saw, he had a split lip and bruised cheek. It sounded like a few of his ribs were fractured, if not completely broken and Gerard liked to use his knife, he cut up Stiles torso and back, I wouldn't be surprised if they needed stitching. Either way, they were deep enough that they'll scar."

"Oh god, I should have checked, what kind of father am I?" Noah said head down, tears threatening to spill from his eyes

Melissa made plans to whip everyone into shape. She made Noah go to the station to file a report, even though Stiles was 19. She scolded Derek, for biting teenagers and not taking responsibility for them, and as for Scott, he was grounded, and was told to beg Derek to allow him into the pack before he became an omega. Melissa demanded that they have weekly pack meetings and all be kept in the loop, they were also to keep an eye out for Stiles and his scent, but Melissa knew that unless Stiles wanted to be found, they wouldn't find him. She just hoped he was safe.

New York

"Would you like to come back to the tower for dinner and meet Bucky?" Steve asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'd like you to meet my best friend, if that's okay with you?."

"I'd like that"

They both moved into the front of the Jeep and Stiles began driving. Steve gave directions, as they made their way to the tower. Steve directed Stiles to go around back and park underneath. They made their way towards the elevator.

"We don't have to go up, if you don't want?" he said gently, "No, I want to, I'm just nervous"

Steve took Stiles hand in his, as they got in the elevator. Stiles smiled.

"Good afternoon Captain Rogers, who is your companion?" said the voice

"What the hell is that?" Yelled Stiles startled looking all around the elevator.

"Sorry, I should have warned you. That's JARVIS, Tony's AI. JARVIS this is Stiles."

"Apologies Mr. Stiles, I did not mean to startle you."

"Um, that's okay, thank you JARVIS and it's just Stiles."

"Of course, Stiles. Would you like me to prepare the med bay for you Captain?" Questioned JARVIS

"No, why would we need the med bay?"

"Stiles is injured, would you like me to send Bruce instead?" the AI questioned

"Stiles, you're injured, why didn't you tell me? What happened?"

"No I'm fine, I'm okay, I hurt my ribs a while back, today's thing with the robot just aggravated them. It's okay"

"Stiles..." began Steve

"No, Steve, please just not now. I promise if they still hurt too much later you can take me to the Med bay okay."

"Okay, sorry I just don't like the thought of you being hurt."

Steve nudged Stiles forward out of the elevator towards the kitchen where he knew Bucky would be.

"Hey Buck" Steve said as he entered the kitchen.

"I'd like for you to meet my soulmate, Stiles" he said gesturing to Stiles beside himself

"It's nice to meet you Stiles. Interesting name."

"My actual name is a polish nightmare and no one but my mum and myself could say it, so I started going by Stiles to make it easier on people." said Stiles

"I always wanted a little brother, I think we will get on great." Bucky smiled.

"I heard from JARVIS that we have a guest brought in by none other than Capsicle himself, so I had to come and see who Cap would willing bring into the tower." Stated Tony

Steve sighed, "Tony, I'd like for you to meet Stiles, my soulmate" he said stepping aside so he could see Stiles.

"Stiles, this is Tony Stark he owns this tower"

"Damn kid, Soulmate to Captain America, huh?" Said a surprised Tony

"No, I'm soulmate of Steve Rogers" Stiles said, making Steve smile.

"What kind of name is Stiles anyway." Tony asked.

"Mine. And no, you won't find anything if you go searching and I'd really appreciate if you didn't try to hack into my past."

"I like you kid. I think we'll get along just fine." Stated Tony

They all sat and chatted, ordering pizza for dinner.

Stiles asked to use the bathroom, to which Tony directed him down to the hall bathroom. Whilst Stiles went to the bathroom Tony and Bucky turned to Steve and asked what was going on with Stiles.

"Look I don't know his story, all I know is when he found out we were soulmates he ran off saying I wouldn't want someone like him. I followed the bond and found him in his car having a panic attack. I don't know what's he's been through but I know it's not good, when we got here and JARVIS scanned him, he made me aware that Stiles had previously broken his ribs and they were still healing, so when he fought the robots with me, he re-injured them."

"I get you probably want to look into him, but I'm asking you not too, whatever he's been through obviously wasn't good and I don't want to betray any trust he might have in us. I want him to feel comfortable enough that when he's ready he'll speak to one of us. Okay?"

"Yeah, I get it." Said Tony

"I fully agree, he seems like a nice kid and what I said earlier was true, I'd like to have a little brother." Said Bucky

"Thank you"

The pizza arrived and they watched a movie.

"So, where are you staying Stiles?."

"I'd rather not answer that." Stuttered Stiles

"Oh, that's fine if you don't want us to know, I just wanted to make sure you were safe." Said Steve

Stiles felt guilty, Steve had been nothing but nice and supportive of him, the least Stiles could do was tell him the truth, as embarrassing as it may be.

"No, it's not that I don't want you to know. It's uh, it's embarrassing."

"Come on kid, it can't be that bad" said Tony

All three men were now staring at Stiles.

"Fine, I live in my Jeep." Whispered Stiles, just loud enough for them to hear.

All three men has a look of surprise on their faces, Steve also looked troubled and upset.

"Can I ask why?" Steve asked.

"I didn't have a lot of money when I came here, but I had my Jeep, so I figured I would live in my jeep."

"Stiles, the last month alone has been colder than normal, how have you not frozen to death." Asked Bucky worriedly

"I have blankets." Stiles said.

"Stiles, I get you don't really know us, but I would like to offer you a room here in the tower. And before you say no, I have plenty of room, you could even have a room on the same floor as these two" Tony said pointing to Bucky and Steve

"You don't have to do that Tony."

"Yes I do, I would never forgive myself if you froze to death. We already have one Popsicle here we don't need another." Said Tony

"Please Stiles, I would feel better if I knew you were here warm and safe" pleaded Steve

"Okay"

That night Stiles was shown the room where he would be staying, it was on the same floor as Steve and Bucky's rooms.

Stiles showered and climbed into bed. Tony told him that there was some clothes in the drawers, so to help himself. As usual, dreaming of the pack laughing and having a good time, then the nightmares began as the pack turned to him and started screaming "you're worthless", "nothing but a liability", "a stupid human", then his dad was there yelling "You hyperactive spaz, you killed your mother and now you're killing me too" Stiles tossed and turned in his sleep, his heart rate becoming elevated, JARVIS started talking to Stiles, trying to get him to wake up, nothing was working and Stiles was becoming more and more distressed. JARVIS called Steve and Bucky, to see if they could wake him up. Both men ran into the room just as Stiles started begging "No, stop... Stop... No, No... Please stop" Stiles nightmare had turned back to the night he'd been tortured by Gerard, he could feel as the knife cut into his skin over and over again, the pressure of the his punches as his ribs broke, but what Gerard was saying almost hurt worse "You know Stiles, it must be quite disappointing to you to finally know that you don't mean much to your so called pack, I mean I've had you here for hours and no one has even come looking, worse than that, no one's even realised you're missing." "No, stop... Stop... No, No... Please stop".

Steve and Bucky were heartbroken, what had happened to this poor kid. The tried to wake him up but he wouldn't respond, Steve had no other choice, he got behind Stiles and wrapped him up in a tight hug "It's okay, it's just a dream, wake up Stiles, WAKE UP."

Stiles opened his eyes, he started to struggle when he realised he was being held by someone, but then he remember where he was, Bucky was standing in front of him, with a sad look on his face, Stiles then realised it was Steve who was holding him and still talking to him "It's okay, you're okay"

"Sorry"

"Stiles you have nothing to be sorry about okay." Bucky said as he took a seat right in front of him in order to take hold of one of his hands, "We've all been there okay, you don't have to be sorry."

Steve then maneuvered himself so that he could see Stiles face. "Stiles, Bucky's right we've all have nightmares, you don't have to apologise, we are here for you and if you want to talk about it, we'll be here to listen. Okay?"

"What if you don't believe me? I can't lose anyone else."

"I need you to look at me and hear what I'm saying okay?"

Stiles nods his head and looks at Bucky, "Steve and I have seen a lot during both our time in the war and since. If there was anyone who would believe you it's us. It doesn't matter what you tell us, we won't leave you okay, besides you're my little brother now and I ain't giving you up for no one. Well, no one but Steve."

"Bucky's right Stiles, no matter what, you have us, both of us. I'm your soulmate, but I also want to be your friend. But if you decide, you don't want to tell us, we won't push okay. I'd rather have you be happy and safe."

Tears start to gather in Stiles eyes, amazed with these two men, who want him to be happy, who want him as their friend and family. "I want to tell you."

Bucky goes to get some drinks whilst Stiles and Steve get settled.

"Thank you for helping me wake up, can I hug you?" Stiles asks

Steve pulls Stiles into a massive hug and says "You never have to ask okay. I'd be happy for a hug anytime. I know Bucky would like it too."

Before Stiles can second guess himself, he hugs Bucky and thanks him. Bucky looks at him surprised but with such love, Bucky hugs back just as tightly.

"I grew up in a place called Beacon Hills, it's in California. When I was 6 my mum got sick, it started with her forgetting things, losing focus, but by the time I was 8, she had completely forgotten who I was, my dad finally put her in the hospital when she tried to kill me, because she didn't know who I was. There was no cure for what she had, and died a few months later. My dad basically became a drunk. He use to tell me it was my fault that mum was dead, most of the time he didn't even know I existed. From then I had to learn to grow up fast, how to do the laundry, how to cook, because my dad wasn't doing anything. I even had to do the grocery shopping as all my dad remembered to buy was alcohol. My Uncle tried to help after the funeral, but he was busy with work and had to leave. I understood, he had an important job with the government. I was fortunate that I had my best friend Scott and his mum helped from time to time, checked in on me. By the time I turned 15 I had graduated high school. I made a deal with several universities and the high school to do my work there so I wouldn't have to leave Scott. Over the years things with my dad got a bit better, he stopped drinking so much, but he still worked more often than not. When I was 17 and Scott 15 is when it all went to shit.
I heard on my dads radio that they had found a body in the woods, well half a body. Since not much ever happened in Beacon Hills, I wanted to go looking for it. I forced Scott to come with me. It was a stupid idea really, I mean my dad and the other deputies were out there searching. Anyway, I got caught by my dad and Scott the idiot decided to hide rather than get in trouble. I didn't hear from Scott till the next day but apparently, he was bitten by something with red eyes. During that day at school, Scott noticed himself changing, he said he could hear things, he shouldn't be able too, he could smell that I had an old packet of gum in my pocket. His asthma was gone and he was suddenly good at lacrosse. I did what I do best and researched the hell out of it, everything I found pointed to the same thing; Scott was bitten by a werewolf.

"Wow" Bucky said.

"Wait, you believe me?" Stiles felt he had to ask, there was no way they would believe him, just like that.

"Of course, we do Stiles. Bucky told you, we've seen things over the years, we've fought aliens from other planets, so its no surprise that the supernatural exists."

Stiles explained everything from Derek trying to help Scott, to Peter being the Alpha, Scott dating Allison, the daughter of hunters. He explained about the fire and Kate coming back trying to finish what she started, Peter killing Kate, himself and Jackson setting Peter on fire and derek killing him to become the alpha. He told them about derek biting teenagers Erica, Isaac, and boyd. Also giving Jackson the bite which led to him being a kanima, a lizard creature who could be controlled by his master Matt. Stiles told them about being kidnapped by Gérard along with Erica and boyd. How he was beaten, and marked with a knife to send a message. He told them everything that happened in the warehouse.

"The funny thing is, no one even knew I was missing apart from my dad. Even when I turned up to the warehouse, they didn't even question why I looked like shit, Derek just kicked me out of the pack, I think he thought I was involved in Scott's plans to double cross Gérard. My dad looked relieved when I turned up but was worried about my injuries. I finally told him about werewolves and the supernatural. Do you know what he said. He told me he was sick of my lies, and I wasn't the son he thought I was. He kicked me out.
I left that night, I started driving, I felt something pulling me towards New York. I had been here 2 months when the robots attacked, I didn't even think, I just jumped in to help. Then I met you and I felt like I didn't deserve you, I didn't want to disappoint you. I'm sorry for running off on you. Meeting the two of you has been the best thing I've had in a long time."

At that Steve and Bucky couldn't stay away any longer, they both got up and pulled Stiles into a massive hug. Bucky spoke first "Kid, you're ours now and no matter what we aren't letting you go. If that bastard isn't fully dead, I will hunt him down myself!"

"Bucky's right Stiles, we're here for you, we won't leave you and I know as soon as the other's meet you, they'll feel the same way." Said Steve with a smile.

The next day Steve and Bucky spoke to the rest of the Avengers and showed them the conversation they had with Stiles, they all felt the same, wanting nothing more than to protect him and love him, Stiles kept getting hugs all day.

Stiles spoke to them about wanting to learn how to protect himself more. The whole team thought it was a great idea and each had their own ideas on how to help. Natasha was going to teach him self-defence, but also how to fight. Bruce was going to help him learn more about patching up injuries. Tony was happy to have Stiles in his workshop anytime, happy to keep him busy and his mind occupied. Sometimes Stiles was able to fix a problem that had Tony stumped for ages, Tony was always so impressed.

Clint was happy to teach Stiles how to use a bow and arrow, but also wanted to show him the best hiding and spying spots around the tower, he proceeded to get Stiles to jump out at people to see how much he could scare them, Tony was the usual victim, hyped up on too much coffee he was always easy to scare. Thor was delighted that he has someone who wanted to learn about his world and the creature he knew of, it was very rare people wanted his insight but Stiles would happily sit there for hours listening to Thor and writing down notes.

Bucky was more than happy to teach Stiles how to use guns, despite the fact his father was the Sheriff he never had time for Stiles and that meant never learning to use a gun. Stiles asked Steve if he could help improve his general fitness, so Steve took Stiles whenever he went for a run or if he was going to work out in the gym. Steve was just happy he got to spend time with Stiles, it never mattered to him what they were doing. Peppa acted like a second mum to Stiles, it took a while for him to get use to it, she made sure he ate enough especially with all the training he was doing and she tried to keep him as safe as possible, although sometimes that wasn't possible, he did live the Avengers after all.

One night, Steve said that a friend was coming to the tower. Stiles was sat with his back to the elevator when it pinged and he heard someone walk out. Stiles turned around and dropped the glass of water he had in his hands, smashing all over the floor. Stiles was speechless, he was about to go into another panic attack. "no...no...how.......dead.......how."

Everyone looked at Stiles and then to Phil to try and work out what was going on. Both Steve and Bucky seemed to catch on pretty quick after Stiles telling them that his Uncle worked for the government, and had died. Phil looked shocked to see his nephew in the tower with the Avengers, he had felt so guilty that he wasn't aloud to tell him he was alive. He promised Claudia he would look after him.

Phil immediately ran to Stiles. "Oh my god, Stiles."

Steve let Phil grab hold of Stiles to calm him down, knowing he wasn't a threat.

Phil sat on the floor holding Stiles to his chest, rocking back and forth. "Shhh its okay, I've got you."

"Is ......it.....really you." Stiles sobbed.

"Yes its me Stiles, I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you so much, but you have to understand, my job, I had to keep you safe."

Phil explained to everyone how he knew Stiles, and they in turn told him why Stiles was in the tower, he was shocked that Stiles and Steve were soulmates. But he was happy about it. When Phil heard how Noah and the pack had been treating Stiles, he was ready to go to Beacon Hills and kill the lot of them, including his brother.

Stiles had been living with the Avengers close to a year now, he and Steve were going strong, they made sure they went out on a date at least once a week. Stiles had never been so happy, he felt at home here. Stiles finally lost his virginity, and was shocked to find out that Steve was also a virgin at the time. It made their first time more special. All of the Avengers, looked after him and cared for him and wasn't just because Steve was his soulmate, Bucky had become the big brother he'd never had and was always up for teasing Steve and Stiles, happily telling Stiles of all the silly things Steve did as a kid. Stiles also learned what happened to Phil He always saw Phil more as a father figure, and was devastated when he thought he had died.

"Where is Stiles?. Steve asked as he came back from a mission.

"H is in the lab, working on his little project. "Tony said.

"Again, what is he doing in there. "

"No idea, he won't even let me look, and it's my lab. He wants it to be a surprise, says he doesn't want to tell us incase it doesn't turn out right or we laugh at him." Tony told him.

The next day, Stiles came out the lab, and gathered all the Avengers in the lounge.

Following him was a little robot.

"Guys I would like you to meet Charlie." he said pointing to the robot.

Everyone said hi, looking a bit skepticle.

"Charlie, please can you go and check Steve over for me."

"Yes Stiles, it would be my pleasure." the robot said.

Tony was looking amazed.

The robot went over to Steve and seemed to scan his entire body with some kind of laser.

"Mr Rogers seems to be in good health, he has a few cuts that will heal due to the serum that he has running through his blood." the robot said.

"Stiles, what exactly is this." Tony asked

"When my mum was in hospital sick, I spent a lot of time there, because my dad was always working. I saw a lot of kids shouting and screaming and not letting the doctors or nurses near them to examine them. I thought of this idea back when I was 10, but never thought I would get a chance until now, and when Jarvis was able to tell that I had broken my ribs without touching me, I knew it was possible. This robot, can scan the body from head to toe, and check for breaks, punctures, blood clots, tumours, without having to touch the child. The only thing it can't do is take blood, but I have programmed it so Charlie can calm the child hopefully enough for the doctor or nurse to take blood from them. "

Everyone looked speechless. This was amazing.

"Stiles you do realise this is genius, if you want I will help you get this in hospitals all over the world. You can make millions from this." Tony said.

"Thank you Tony, that would be great. I'm not doing it for the money, I just want to help people."

"I know you do, Pepper will arrange a board meeting at stark industries, and see where to start. "

The week after Stiles presented his robot to Stark industries and they were amazed that an 19 year old came up with this and actually made a fully functioning medical robot. They offered to loan Stiles all the money and help to get this produced, and ready to sell all over the world. All Stark industries wanted was the money back what they put into it, nothing else. They said it was Stiles baby and it was 100 % his. Stiles however told them that if this works and makes money, they will also get a huge bonus from it for helping him.

Turns out the robot was a hit. Hospitals all over the world wanted one.

Stiles decide to work for himself and come up with some more inventions and also make things at peoples requests, which he was getting a lot of. He had Stark industries backing him all the way as his sponsor. They would not own any part of what Stiles invents or produces but they would received a small percentage from what Stiles makes.

It was an average Friday when Steve asked to speak to Stiles privately.

"I Love you Stiles, I have loved spending all this time with you and I can't image being apart from you ever again. I know it hasn't been long, but I don't want to wait any longer, so Stiles... Will you marry me?" Steve said dropping down to one knee.

Stiles was stunned, all he could say was "Yes, oh my god, Yes!"

Steve got up and slid a ring on Stiles figure before pulling him in for a hug, they slowly pulled apart before sharing the most passionate intense kiss of their lives. Stiles couldn't help but smile and laugh "I love you so much Steve, I'm so glad I came here, I couldn't be happier."

"Come on, let's go tell the others" Steve said taking Stiles hand and leading them back to the main lough room.

"Everyone, we have something to tell you" said Steve

"We're engaged" Stiles said happiness leaking out of him

There was a pouring of congratulations and hugs. Steve of course asked Bucky to be his best man, to which he said yes. Stiles on the other hand went to Natasha who had become like his sister to be his best women. With a laugh she also said yes before pulling him into a hug. Phil also agreed to walk him down the isle.

It didn't take long for the media outlets to announce that Captain America was getting married, people knew he had found his soulmate, but they had managed to keep it all under wraps, not wanting Stiles to be in the spot light. Steve spoke to Stiles one night and said, "It's going to become harder to keep you hidden." Steve said.

"I don't want you to have to hide me Steve and I want to go out with you and let everyone know you're mine, it's just I'm worried about the people back in Beacon Hills, what if they come here, once it's broadcasted?" Stiles said.

"Hey" Steve lifted Stiles chin up with a finger. "You don't have to worry okay, even if they do come here the Avengers and I won't let them near you okay. I told you in the beginning I will always be there for you, I won't let you go."

"Thank you, Steve, you're right."

The next day thanks to some impressive moves on Peppa's part everyone knew Steve Rogers AKA Captain America's soulmate and Fiancé was one Stiles Stilinski.

Back in Beacon Hills

It had been a year since Stiles had left and they never found where he'd gone. It was just an average day when the pack including Noah and Melissa were sitting around watching tv when a news report came on.

"In today's news. Captain America's Steve Rogers has officially proposed to his soulmate. His soulmate had been kept under wraps for a while, thanks to the Avengers but today folks, you're hearing it hear first. Steve Rogers is with a lovely young man by the name of Stiles Stilinski."

The whole pack froze hearing the name of their lost pack mate. It wasn't until Stiles was gone did members of the pack began to realise all the things Stiles did for them. Noah was the first to speak "my boy found his soulmate." He was going to say more about how he should've been a better father when an interview with Stiles and Steve came on.

"So how did you two meet?" asked the reported

It was Steve who answered "I was running in Central park when some robots came out of no where and started attacking people, I ran to help fight them off, but I wasn't the only one. This idiot decided to help me stop the robots with his baseball bat, that's how we met."

"That's not true, he was the one helping me." Stiles said laughing.

"Oh wow. How does your family feel about you having an Avenger as a soulmate Stiles?"

"I don't actually have any family left, but since meeting Steve I've gotten a brand-new family. All the Avengers have been super supportive of me. As well as the fact I'm Steve's soulmate, I couldn't ask for a more amazing family."

"We also heard, that you are the one that invented Charlie the robot. Apparantly it's helped hospitals all over the world, how did that happen?."

"When I was younger, I saw kids in the hospital, distressed and not wanting to be touched. This robot can check vitals, can check the body for any illness, and more without having to touch. It makes life a lot easier for the medical staff but also the parents too. I was lucky to meet Tony, he aloud me to use his lab, where I designed and made the prototype using spare parts he had laying around from his suit, and we presented it to Stark industries and they loved it. Agreed to help me get it out there, they don't own any part of the robot, it's all mine, they knew it had potential and wanted to help. Now I have my own business which is sponsored by them."

"Thank you both for sharing with us."

"So you heard it here first folks. Moving on to our next story..."

The pack turned the tv off, all in a state of shock. Melissa said "I should have known it was Stiles. Last week I received a Charlie robot as a gift. We didn't order one because those things cost $250,000 and we just couldn't afford it. But it came addressed to me with a note saying a special gift for a special person. The robot is amazing and the kids love it. It's been a life saver. I'm glad he's doing well for himself and he's got a proper family now."

"How can you say that we're his family." Said Noah

"No, we're not, especially you. You threw your son away. You have no right to be hurt when it's your own fault, that goes for all of you. I don't want any of you to even attempt to contact him or go and find him, you heard what he said, he didn't have a family. He's moved on, if any of you try to destroy his happiness by trying to make yourselves feel better, I will hunt you down myself." Melissa said.

Back in New York

Steve and Stiles were having the time of their lives planning their wedding, thanks to Peppa's help. They were finally at the stage where they could write invites, when Steve asked if there was anyone from Beacon Hills he wanted to invite. There was just one person in Beacon Hills who received an invite, the one and only Melissa McCall, who wouldn't tell a soul.

Steve and Stiles wedding was an amazing day, the media called it the wedding of the century. Stiles couldn't be happier. For the longest time he felt alone and unloved, the night he left changed everything, he now had an amazing husband, and the best of friends within his new family, the Avengers. Steve never thought he'd find his soulmate, but after meeting Stiles he was glad he was made to wait, Stiles was everything he ever wanted.

Together they would look after each other and love each other until their dying breath.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 884 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
93K 2.6K 9
Something, or someone is after Stiles, but why? OR In which Derek and Stiles has a pretty complicated relationship, but in the end, all that matters...
30.1K 530 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...
162K 5.8K 18
After a bad experience freshman year Stiles has been a stranger to love. For years now he's kept a secret crush on fellow student Derek Hale. What ha...