ARRANGED (On Hold)

By aditi_kumari

He is my husband but never treats me like one. I love him, respect him but he considers me the dirt of his... More

1) WEDDING BELLS
2) THE DATE
3) JOURNEY TO THE WEDDING
thank you thank you thank you
4) MEHENDI AND HALDI
5) THE WEDDING ~[i]
6) THE WEDDING~[ii]
7)THE FIRST NIGHT
8) COLD WATER MORNING
9) WORKING MACHINE
NO MORE NEPOTISM
10) MY SHIKHA
11) THE LETTERS
no update
12) THE CREEPY GUEST
13) DIVYA'S FEAR
14) RETURNING BACK
15) THAT UNLUCKY DAY
16) THE STORE ROOM & ALLERGIES
17) RAJPUT'S MANSION
18) TAKING CARE
19) CAN SHE?...
20) IGNORE
๐Ÿ˜ขHELP!
21)THE TURBULENCE
22)CORONA VIRUS
welcome back!
23) MOMENTS
24) THE UNIQUE JOB
25.) THE PEON
26) CRINGED FROM HER POUT
27.)BLUE DIAMOND
28) NO ENERGY TO FIGHT.
30.) EMBARRASSED RAJPUT
31.A) REVENGE~[i]
31.B) REVENGE~[ii]
32) DISCHARGED
33) THE TALK
34.A) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[i]
34.B) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[ii]
35.) MOMENTS
36.) SITE VISIT
37.) MEMORIES
38.) BIRTHDAY
39.) PARTY. ~[i]
40.) PARTY~[ii]
hello readers
SURPRISE!!!!!!!

29.)SAVE HER.

7.9K 304 25
By aditi_kumari

"Sh...Shradha? ....Shradha?.. SHRADHA!" I Tapped her cheeks trying to woke her up but she isn't responding.

"What did you do? You bastard!"
I roared at the trio, my eyes red with extreme anger. these three idiots will not see the sun tomorrow morning if anything happens to her.

"Leave them to me for now to handle, you take her to the hospital immediately. she doesn't have time"
Laks came and patted my shoulder. He is angry too.

Realising that Shraddha is more important I picked her up and ran to the parking lot, Gently settling her on the passenger seat, I secured her with the seatbelt and sat on the driving seat and looked at her for a second.

She is gonna be fine.I encourage myself and strated off to the nearby hospital.

I surely would have neglected so many traffic rules while driving but I didn't care. I again carried her once we reached the hospital and ran in.

"Doctor! Nurse! please help"
a team of nurse and doctors came running to me and I laid her on the stretcher and hd her hand while they were pushing her towards the operation theatre
"What happened?" A doctor asked
"she has been drugged save her doctor or else you can forget your carrier and this hospital will not see any patients from tomorrow morning you have to save her"
I warned
Afraid for her life.
He stared to sweat but I don't care.

"Y ..yes sir, we will try our best." He said in his trembling voice.

"Don't TRY! Fucking SAVE. Her!"

He involuntarily gasped and ran off to the Operation theatre after instructing others to stroll her in.

I wanted to go inside with her but they didn't allow me....
Earlier I was so determined to be allowed in but later I realised that I won't be able to see her being operated.

So I stayed back.

"Shushant!" I turned back and saw Moksh running towards me

"How is she now?" He was already panting and bent down to lean his hands on his knees while he looked up at me.

"Operation theatre" was the only thng I could manage to say.

"Fuck" he cursed.
"Everything is gonna be fine. Don't worry about those bastards, they will get bonus for their deeds" he gritted.

And my jaws clenched.

Just then the door opened and a nurse came to me with a writting pad.

"Sir?are you the patient's relative?"

"Yes, I'm her husband. How is she ... She is gonna be fine right?"I asked her with concern.

"Ahh about that. The antidote of the drug is very costly around 2 million so are you sure about that?"

She asked tilting her head to a side.
And the nerve on my forehead ticked.
Are they wasting time in this silly stuff.

I galred at her while she was blinking her lashes at me , her head still tilted

I was going to give her a piece of mind when the door opened once again and the doctor, who ran away from me earlier peaked his head out and when he saw the nurse and my expression he gasped and ran towards us and pulled the nurse's elbow.

"What are you doing here?! You are needed inside" he whisper yelled at her

"But sir the consent form. I was just trying to make sure this handsome man doens't spend too much money for nothing." She whispered back to him not I clearly heard it.

"What!"is she in her senses?!

"And the doctor gasped again and looked at me
Don't worry sir sh.. She will be fine" he said and pulled the nurse's back into the theatre.

I pounced the wall.
Fucking hell!

Few hours later I'm still sitting and the light above the theatre door is still  blinking red.

A team of doctors just rushed in without giving any information about her condition.

Moksh is talking to a nurse asking about Shradha but my focus is on my ring finger of my left hand.
Wedding ring to be presice.

I have failed.
Ignoring the good ones I kept demons near me.

I hurt someone who unknowingly saved me numerous time from being drugged just by existing in my life.

I hurt her yet she never conplaiined.

Now that I think of it....how could I do this to her.

We were friends once when everything was fine between our fathers.
We were little kids.
I barely remember my childhood with her but I remember that I was so comfortable with her.

I have a sister ..if someone behaved this way with her , how would I feel, drugged or not....in my senses or not I don't have any right to hurt her.

But what was she doing at the hotel with woodland.
He must have tricked her or else she would never go willingly.
She said she had some work but how did she reached there.

I have lot of things to do find  out and so much messto clean.......and so much respect to give to her if I don't love her  ..the least I can do is to respect her and cherish her presence in my life.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up it was Laksh.

"They are tied up in the headquarters waiting for you"
He said

" those bastards can breathe for an hour extra but right now all you need to know right now is,if Shradha is gonna be okay. She needs you brother"

"I know"I whispered and looked at the door
Waiting vfir her to be okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The light above the door finally switched off and I sprang up from the sit and rushed towards it

"How is she doctor?" I whispered, praying in my mind for her, I won't be able to forgive myself if something happened to her.

"She is out of danger Mr. Rajput. But she is still unconscious and she will have to be under observation for next few days"
The doctor felt relieved when he finally saved her.

"C- can I see her?"

I asked , hoping to see her.

"Yes but we first have to transfer her in her room" he replied and went back in.

Right after 2 minutes the door opened again and the stretcher was rolled out and the sight was enough to break my heart.

She looked so pale.
Her lips are cracked and pale.
Her limbs lied lifelessly by her side.and she looked too thin .
It seemed she lost so much weight and life since today morning when I last saw her.
I slowly walked up to her and held her hand, bending down I kissed her forehead  and gave way to the staff to roll her to her room.

While I turned to the other side and quickly wiped the tear of relief that finally managed to skip through my eyes.

*******************
Happy rakhsa bandhan.

Well wishes to all the brothers and sisters.

Well wishes to all the soldiers that Don't have any relation with us by blood still they are away from their own blood to keep us safe.

______________

Sorry for being late with the updates ..but this month was a little tough for me.
(Corona issues)

And sorry of this update didn't satisfy you.
I was so guilty for not updating and o finally wrote it today during attending my college lecture today.

Yes lecture on rakshabandhan that too on a Sunday ...but that is what it is when they try to complete 6months syllabus in 4 months and you know this is happening?
It's because our batch had late entrance exams rhus our session started late.and thus we have so less time compared to our seniors to complete the syllabus.

We were late by 4 months in admission,
(2020batch-12th standard)
Thus each semester they are trying to make up that time.So that after 5 years, after the completion of our bachelor,we don't lag behind others in getting the degree.

Ufff that's our batch's saf life.
Aaaand my exams are starting from 1st September....yaaay
Exams on even Ganesh chaturthi !!! That too when I'm in Maharashtra...can you believe it!?!?!

Anyways.
Please do vote
and comment
Love
ADITI❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 15.6K 16
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 53.5K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
1.6M 17.8K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning โš ๏ธ This story containin...
638K 16.9K 45
๐”น๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค "What do you think Am I?..A puppet or A doll? Who you will use whenever required and then throw awa...