Fantasy Bakugou x Reader

By Belongs_To_Bakugou

◾ Cover Credit: Playboyforkatsuki ♡ ◾Art Credit: Lightning Strikes ◾ I do not own My Hero Academia ◾ or this... More

ᖘrologue
๏ Story Map & World Building ๏
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
🍋Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Important Question
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Side Story - Todoroki
Side Story - Shinsou
Side Story - Midoriya
Side Story - Toga
Side Story - Kirishima
Fantasy Hijinks: Preview
Fantasy Hijinks: Part One
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Two
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Three
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Four
Things to Address
Chapter 63

Chapter 59

10.5K 382 461
By Belongs_To_Bakugou

The infirmary was cold, the aura of the room nerve wrecking and pitiful as Todoroki told everyone what had happened. He started from the beginning, describing the magic and curse he was attacked with in clear detail, trying to offer any extra help to Recovery Girl as she listened. He explained how he had tried to hide it from the others, and how it grew, only to be found later on, helpless in the Northern Forests. He described how you had come across him, and used the Gods Springs to settle the curse, and even how he had visited Tokoyami Fumikage for advice, giving him the ability to control the curse, if even for a moment.

The more he went on, the more of a toll it took on the poor womans heart. She climbed back into her own chair and sank into it, almost in tears as he finally explained what had just happened out on the balcony, and why you and him were both recently injured.

"Shoto...oh Shoto, little prince. All this time...you were...you were hurting alone. You were...you were hiding this from me?! Hah?!"

The elderly woman threw one of her many books from behind her at the prince, slamming her hand on her desk as he braced himself to be hit by the hardcover.

"These aren't things you must keep hidden! They are to be examined immediately! Has living here taught you nothing?!"

"I think he's aware of the consequences of that, Madam."

Hawks intervened, putting his hand on the womans shoulder as he spoke to Todoroki, his words softer and his tone more serious.

"However, we will have to tell your father-"

"Let me tell him. I will. I promise, tonight, at dinner."

The two glanced at each other before Recovery Girl sighed loudly, shaking her head and turning her attention to you.

"I don't like this one bit. Lying, concealing injuries. That's how you die young. That's probably why villains are villains; they didn't have anyone to care for them."

"We aren't...whatever. Just please, help (F/N), and then you can do with my wounds as you wish."

Hearing the willingness to be helped without complaint sent a surge of energy through the elderly woman, making her devotion to cleaning you up all the more stronger. She immediately grabbed the bandages and medicine she needed, concocting a mix in a small mortar and pestle as she grumbled.

"If only you were like that your whole life, little Prince. Complacent and not so headstrong when it came to showing weakness. Just how many injuries have you been hiding?"

She worked diligently, cleaning the blood from your wounds and plastering the mixture onto your gashes, bandaging them up with one quick turn of the wrist. Todoroki rubbed the back of his neck and stared at the ground in concentration, before quietly admitting.

"From when I first left the castle...maybe, 47 injuries?"

The room went silent again, before Recovery Girl shouted and launched another book his way, herding you, Kirishima, and Bakugou out of the infirmary.

"Your wounds will start to feel numb within the next hour, but that's part of the healing process. Stay hydrated and keep your bandages on for the next twenty four hours. Now please, don't get hurt anymore until I've taken care of the Prince. Now, Shoto-"

The elderly woman slammed the door in your face, making you blinked as you sighed with relief. You turned around and went to speak, getting cut off as the door swung open once more.

"And take this annoying pest with you!"

You turned back around and came face to face with Hawks, the blondes own expression one of shock. He turned to Recovery Girl and went to interject, but once again, the door was slammed in his face, the wind brushing his feathers towards you and the others. The four of you stood in silence as the soft rustling of Todoroki trying to get away from Recovery Girl echoed from beyond the door. Hawks slowly lowered his hand in defeat, clapping his hands together once as he turned on his heel to face you again.

"Well, what are your plans, you three?"

"I think we'll be going back to our room...we've had a rough morning and would like to rest."

"Ah, shall I escort you?"

You chuckled nervously and went to decline the man, but he had already taken your hand, turning you towards the empty hallway.

"I would hate for you three to get lost. I'll take time from my duties to help you, do not worry, Princess and friends."

"Friends?"

Kirishima scoffed and translated for Bakugou, the prince scoffing even louder as he took your arm and pulled you away from the man with wings.

"ҰөҴ'ЯЄ tДℓҜЇҋԌ tө ӉЄЯ ҜЇҋԌ, ҰөҴ ҒЄДtӉЄЯҰ ҒҴҪҜ. ѠЄ ДЯЄҋ't ҒЯЇЄҋԀЅ, ѠЄ'ЯЄ-"

"ЄҋԌДԌЄԀ?"

Hawks smirked and whistled as he continued down the hall, stopping and waiting for you to follow him. His eyes were narrowed, and you watched as they just barely glanced around the windows of the castle. Was he...looking for something? What did he say to Bakugou? The princes eyes narrowed even further, furrowing his brows as he scowled under his breath.

"Ї Ԁөҋ't ҜҋөѠ ӉөѠ ӍҴҪӉ ҰөҴ'ЯЄ ѠЇℓℓЇҋԌ tө ЄӝҏℓДЇҋ, БҴt Ї'Ӎ ЅҴЯЄ tӉЄ ҪЇѴЇℓЇДҋЅ өҒ ЄҋЈЄЄЯ ѠөҴℓԀ БЄ ЇҋtЄЯЄЅtЄԀ tө ӉЄДЯ ДБөҴt ҰөҴЯ ЄҋԌДԌЄӍЄҋt tө tӉЄ ЄԌДБЇДҋ." Д ЯДЯЄ tЯЄДЅҴЯЄ ҰөҴ'ѴЄ ДҪѻҴЇЯЄԀ, ҏЯЇҋҪЄ."

"Їt ԀөЄЅҋ't ӍДttЄЯ tӉДt ЅӉЄ'Ѕ-"

"өӉ, Їt ӍөЅt ҪЄЯtДЇҋℓҰ ԀөЄЅ."

Hawks yawned and put his hands behind his head tiredly, glancing over at you as he chuckled.

"I forget you're one of the monolingual ones here. Here, let me speak for you to understand as well."

You felt your throat tighten as Bakugou growled another insult, Kirishima quick at your side as Hawks put one finger up, as if he was a teacher explaining a lesson.

"You three are quite a spectacle right now. The Prince of the closest Mirag tribe, his dragon, and one of the first Egabians in Okamoto in over a century. The ball at the end of the week is your showcase, but I'm sure our Majesty as already explained that."

"...He has, in kinder words."

Hawks laughed and nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets as he turned down another hall, nodding to two guards walking past on patrol.

"The King never really had a way with words, I'm surprised to hear that. Anyways-"

He gestured to a small, wooden door, opening it to show off a rickety and unused staircase. You hesitated, before following behind, whispering praise and words of reassurance to the blonde prince as he reluctantly followed.

"The ball is as he had explained; it's going to show off that even the most barbaric, and most magically involved people can come together and live peacefully. You're our ticket to a further thriving nation."

"Thriving?"

Hawks skipped down the steps with ease, opening another wooden door to show yet another and somehow familiar endless hall with towering windows. He turned and smiled in your face as you glared back at him.

"How is Okamoto thriving? The league is out of control and-"

"-and a ball spotlighting that even the most unimaginable of things, a peaceful Mirag Prince, a harmless Dragon, and an obedient Egabian, are possible, can also be one of the most calming things the country needs right now."

"I'm tired of hearing us described as such..."

You huffed and crossed your arms, the tingling numbness forming along your covered wounds. How bad will it get? Hawks went to continue, rambling on about how important the event will be, and how there will be hundreds of people excited for your presence. The more he spoke about you, Bakugou, and Kirishima, the more you began to feel like an exotic animal being shown off on display, and the idea made your stomach turn. Finally you had reached a hall that looked more familiar than any of the others; the hall that led to the room you were currently staying in.

"Luckily you'll have me near your side the entire night, although I won't be able to protect you from every-"

"That's enough, Hawks."

He kept a smile as he blinked in amusement, slowly turning around to see the three of you tired looking and irritated. Your voice sounded stern, but also pathetic, like how Todoroki sounded whenever he stopped Hawks from taking things too far. His smile lowered into a smirk and he pivoted on his heel, coming up to you and leaning over to meet your eye level, just centimeters from your face.

"Commanding, aren't we, Princess?"

"I...we just want to go back to our room, and rest for the afternoon."

You stood your ground, glaring back as Hawks hummed in intrigue, standing back up straight and gesturing to the large door. He spoke as you stepped past him, your eye twitching as you and Kirishima listened.

"As you wish, (F/N), but don't be mad at me when something happens and you aren't prepared for it."

You turned and thanked Hawks in an annoyed tone, slamming the door in front of him.

"And be aware that servants will be stopping by to give you a new dress!"

You groaned as he shouted from the other side, clearly mocking your irritation as you hit at the door and shouted for him to leave. Bakugou stretched his back and sighed, Kirishima leaning down and checking the door for a lock as he mumbled.

"Doesn't look like we can barricade it either..."

"Why can't we just relax?!"

You groaned and tiredly staggered to the bed, falling onto the fluffy mattress in exhaustion. Your head began to spin, making you groan as Bakugou sat down next to you and leaned closer, kissing your temple as he whispered.

"Are you okay?"

"ҰЄЅ..Ї ДӍ өҜДҰ, ӍҰ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ."

You pleaded for Kirishima to tell the prince you were tired, the redhead sitting down next to you as he leaned his head back tiredly.

"ЅӉЄ'Ѕ ЄӝӉДҴЅtЄԀ, ӍҰ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ."

"Ї ҪДҋ tЄℓℓ...ЅӉЄ ЅӉөҴℓԀ-"

A knock at the door startled everyone, making Bakugou jump to his feet as he growled, storming towards the door. He struggled to unbutton the blue vest he was forced to wear, tearing the dress shirt open as he swung the door open, barking at the servants on the other side.

"ℓЄДѴЄ ҴЅ ДℓөҋЄ ҒөЯ ҋөѠ, ӉДӉ?! Go! Away!"

His threatening command was ignored as the same servants from earlier brushed past the blonde, making Bakugous eye twitch as he realized he truly held no power over these people. Kirishima chuckled quietly and stepped in front of them as they moved towards you, putting his hands up to show he meant no harm.

"Pl-Please give (F/N) a while to rest, she's very tired and-"

"She should be changed out of those clothes, they're dirty and-"

"and she will be. We'll help her, if you could please come back later-"

"But Hawks said-"

"We know what Hawks said, but it's okay. Honestly."

The servants hesitated and glanced at each other, unsure of what to do, before the one that had spoken so casually to you earlier chimed in, bowing to Kirishima.

"We can set the dress over there and leave you for now, but we will be back before dinner with the King. We're sorry for disturbing you."

"It...It's okay. Thank you."

One of the elder maids, clearly the leader, glared at the one who apologized, and they watched as she set the new outfit down on the table you had eaten breakfast at. They all bowed in sync and left the room, glancing at Bakugou before escaping into the hallway. Both boys groaned as the door shut, Kirishima shaking his head as Bakugou muttered under his breath, moving closer to the bed.

"tӉЄҰ ℓЇЅtЄҋЄԀ tө ҰөҴ, ѠӉДt'Ѕ Ҵҏ ѠЇtӉ tӉДt?"

"Ї ҪДҋ ЅҏЄДҜ tӉЄЇЯ ℓДҋԌҴДԌЄ, ДҋԀ ӍөЯЄ ҪДℓӍℓҰ tӉДҋ ҰөҴ."

"Ї ҪДҋ БЄ ҪДℓӍ!"

"tӉЄҋ ЅtДЯt ДҪtЇҋԌ ҪДℓӍ ѠӉЄҋ ԌЇѴЇҋԌ өЯԀЄЯЅ, ӍҰ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ."

Bakugou clicked his tongue and leaned against the bedpost, muttering what he had said to the servants with a little less attitude as Kirishima sighed and moved towards the bed. He leaned down to get a better look at your face, smiling softly when he saw you had passed out, asleep with little tears decorating the corners of your eyes. You really did always cry when you slept. Was it really always nightmares? Kirishima moved closer and pulled you into his arms, readjusting you so you were sleeping in a normal position, laying your head down against the pillows. Bakugou tilted his head and watched as his dragon pulled the blankets over you, fixing your hair from your eyes and watching his smile grow even warmer. The Prince hesitated, sighing quietly as he turned his head back, looking again at the dress laid out on the table.

"Ԁө ҰөҴ ЯЄЅЄҋt ӍЄ, ҒөЯ ҰөҴЯ ҒЄЄℓЇҋԌЅ ҒөЯ ӉЄЯ?"

Kirishima blushed, immediately leaning back up as he realized he had been caught, and chuckled quietly, moving over to the balcony and opening the door to let in the afternoon breeze. The wind immediately cooled the air, and the possible tension that was about to rise between the two boys.

"ҋөt Дt Дℓℓ, ӍҰ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ. Ї ДӍ ДѠДЯЄ өҒ ӍҰ ҏөЅЇtЇөҋ, ҰөҴ ҜҋөѠ tӉДt."

Bakugou thought for a moment, and huffed, nodding in agreement before pointing over to the door, a scowl forming on his face as he spoke.

"ѠЄ ҋЄЄԀ tө ҒЇҋԀ tӉДt ѠЇtҪӉ, ДҋԀ ӉЄЯ ℓЇttℓЄ БЇtҪӉ, ԀЄҜҴ. Ԁө ҰөҴ ѠДҋt tө ѠДtҪӉ ӉЄЯ өЯ ЅӉөҴℓԀ Ї?"

Kirishima hummed and shook his head, shrugging his shoulders slyly as he walked past the Prince, heading to the door.

"Ї'ℓℓ Ԍө ДҋԀ ҒЇҋԀ tӉЄӍ; ҰөҴ ӍЇԌӉt ЯҴҋ Їҋtө ӍөЯЄ ҏЄөҏℓЄ, ДҋԀ ҰөҴ'ѴЄ ДℓЯЄДԀҰ ҏЯөѴЄҋ tӉДt ҰөҴ ҪДҋ't tДℓҜ tө tӉЄ ЅЄЯѴДҋtЅ ӉЄЯЄ."

"Ї ҪөҴℓԀ ЇҒ Ї tЯЇЄԀ tө!"

Kirishima laughed again and bowed the same exaggerated way Hawks had taught you all how to bow, exiting the room and leaving Bakugou behind in an angry, simmering silence. The blonde huffed and let himself drop to the bed, crossing his arms and muttering angrily about how Kirishima was getting too cocky, his eyes slowly trailing over to you. The longer he stared, the faster his petty anger disappeared, leaving only the soft and warm feeling he got around you. Bakugou pressed his hand into the bed and leaned closer, eventually crawling over and hovering near you as tears began to stain the pillow beneath you.

Why were you always crying? Did you really only have nightmares? That couldn't be true, because you and Bakugou had the same dreams sometimes. Bakugou sighed and carefully wiped your eyes, trying to be even more gentle to not wake you up. He leaned down and kissed your temple, pouting his lips and breathing lightly against your skin, eventually laying down next to you, his arm draping over your blanket covered body.

"Ї ѠДҋt tө ӉЄℓҏ ҰөҴ ѠЇtӉ tӉЄЅЄ ԀЯЄДӍЅ, ѠЇtӉ tӉЇЅ ЅtҴҏЇԀ ӍДԌЇҪ ЅӉЇt, БҴt Ї Ԁөҋ't ҜҋөѠ ӉөѠ...Ї'ℓℓ ҒЇԌҴЯЄ ЅөӍЄtӉЇҋԌ өҴt, ҏЯЇҋҪЄЅЅ. Ї ҏЯөӍЇЅЄ."

You shuffled slightly, surprising Bakugou as your body stretched, slowly turning in your sleep to face the Prince. He could feel his cheeks reddening as you smiled softly, whispering his name and weakly reached one hand out from under the blankets to press against his bare chest. Within seconds, Bakugou threw the blankets back and dove underneath them, covering you both once more as you pressed yourself closer to him. He felt proud, the boost of excitement you brought to him and his ego immediately lightening his mood. Of course he'll figure something out, he's the Great Katsuki Bakugou. So great, that even in her sleep, his wife craved his body. He chuckled to himself, tightening his arms around you as your tears had dried, leaving nothing but the warm smile on your lips. Bakugou whispered again, pecking you on the forehead as he looked down at you, realizing even he was suddenly beginning to feel tired, and slowly closed his eyes.

"өҋҪЄ ҜЇЯЇЅӉЇӍД ҒЇҋԀЅ tӉөЅЄ tѠө, ѠЄ'ℓℓ ЅҏЄДҜ ДԌДЇҋ, ҒЯЄЄℓҰ, ДҋԀ Ї'ℓℓ tЄℓℓ ҰөҴ ӉөѠ ӍҴҪӉ Ї ℓөѴЄ ҰөҴ. I love you."

...

"Where would they be..."

Kirishima knocked on the door next to your shared bedroom, waiting patiently for either Midoriya or Uraraka to greet him, but there was nothing. He placed his ear to the door, listening for any sound, but again, nothing. The redhead hummed and turned away, beginning his walk towards the library. Were they still down there reading?! He turned the corner, carefully avoiding the view of two guards patrolling, and continued on his way. As he walked, Kirishima glanced up at one of the tapestries, grimacing at the sight of a foreign Knight stabbing their sword into the neck of a Dragon. He shook his head and continued along the path, once again having to duck around another corner to avoid patrolling guards. As the two guards walked by, another sound echoed in Kirishimas ears. Their footsteps, their bored chatter, but a third thing...a conversation? The redhead moved down the hall he had hidden in, eventually coming to the door that Hawks had shown the three of you the day you first left the castle. The entrance to the catacombs? His eyes narrowed and the red hue of his iris' began to glow, inching closer and closer as the conversation became more clear.

"...w's it going, little birdie?"

"It's annoying, you always sneaking up here."

Was that Hawks? Kirishima let his footsteps grow lighter as he got as close to the door as possible, pressing his ear carefully against the wood. Who was the other voice?

"We're getting bored down here, I'd like to propose a little-"

"You're not doing anything until the end of the week, that's what we agreed upon."

"But that's still six days."

"Your master has waited a lifetime, six more days won't kill him."

"He's not my master, I serve no one."

Kirishima furrowed his brow, listening to the man with wings scoff from afar.

"Hah, really now? And what are you doing? Playing messenger boy for your King, just like me-"

There was a sound of scuffling feet, as if the two men had gotten closer, possibly threatening one another, and the unknown voice grew quieter, the tone more sinister.

"Don't compare me to you, you caged bird. I still don't trust you...if you were truly on our side, then you'd arrange something before the party."

"The fact that you're able to mess with the poor Egabians dreams is enough. If I let you attack now, how the hell could I play that off? I'm on your side...I just know that timing is important."

The two grunted quietly, as if they were backing off of each other, and the sharp hiss of a sword being sheathed hit Kirishimas ears.

"I'm just letting you know how much we're looking forward to this. I've even made a couple changes to the whole event-"

"There's no changes. Nonnegotiable."

The man sighed, clicking his tongue.

"You're still separating the Dragon from the Egabian and that Mirag Prince, right?"

"Right-"

"Then there's no issue. As long as those three are apart, I can go ahead and-"

"And do only what we planned, Dabi. Now get out of here, you're pissing me off."

Dabi? His eyes were wide in shock, the red color almost dripping from the whites of his eyes as he heard their goodbyes, a pair of footsteps growing further as another grew closer. Light on his feet, he immediately darted down the hall and around a pillar, holding his breath as the door opened and closed behind Hawks. The man with wings looked around, his eyes shifting to the pillar as he began to walk the other direction. Kirishima waited until any sound had disappeared, before tripping over himself and making his way back to your rooms. His jog turned into a sprint, ignoring his attempts to be sneaky as he zig-zagged between rooms and around pillars to avoid the guards. When he reached the familiar hall, he banged on Midoriya and Urarakas room, controlling his panting as the brunette witch answered with a smile.

"Oh, Eijirou! We just got back, do you-"

"Yes, I'd like to speak to Midoriya."

Uraraka bit her cheek and stepped aside, shrugging off Kirishimas apology as he cut her off, trying to calm himself down. She could see the glow of his eyes, and he slowly rubbed it away, blinking to bring them back to a normal, human looking appearance. Midoriya was at the table, books and journals and papers strewn about as he furiously wrote across the page. Without even looking up, he spoke to Kirishima, his voice cheerful, but distant, still distracted with his writing.

"Hello, Kirishima. What did you need?"

Kirishima opened his mouth, but stopped himself, grabbing a chair and sitting at the table as he chose his words carefully.

"I, uh, I'm here to talk about that medicinal tea you gave (F/N), last night..."

As he spoke, he tapped one of Midoriyas journals three times, alerting the Knight to stop writing and focus. As if on instinct, Midoriya dropped his pen and looked up, his eyes tired from staring at script for so long. Kirishima carefully grabbed an extra pen, slowly writing on a piece of spare parchment as Uraraka moved closer, tapping her fingers together.

"Oh, that! Well, it was actually a placebo...it was regular tea, but it helped (F/N) sleep, and her connection to Bakugou must just be getting stronger."

"That's good."

The witchs smile slowly faded as the two males were lost in their own conversation on paper, Midoriya looking up and nodding, signalling to Uraraka to keep going. She noticed they were writing in Mirag, something she still couldn't make out, but continued, keeping the conversation light, but natural.

"We don't have to tell (F/N) or Bakugou it wasn't real, if you'd like, I can tell you how to make it yourself?"

"That would be amazing, Uraraka."

"Perfect! I got the recipe from my master when I was training up North, before I met Deku. He's drank it so many times, it took him forever to notice that it wasn't really magic."

"I'm not surprised, Deku is a deku after all."

"Your Kacchan is showing, Eijirou."

"What can I say, connections are strong. Wouldn't you two agree?"

Their vocal conversation kept going, little banter here and there, discussing hiding things from you and Bakugou while also filling Midoriya and Uraraka in on what happened with Todoroki. As they spoke, their conversation on paper grew grim, discussing the conversation Kirishima had just eavesdropped in on, and what it meant for the rest of the week, as well as their group. Midoriya brought his hand to his chin, his eyes scanning over every word multiple times, as if he was muttering in his head while conversing out loud. He really is skilled in being a nerd. Kirishima continued the idle chat with Uraraka as Midoriya slowly left the conversation, grabbing a new paper to write out his plan.

The League is thinking about infiltrating the ball at the end of the week. Should Endeavor be informed? Shoto definitely should, but the King? Maybe Hawks should be confronted? If he's in on the plan, asking him could cause more problems. A counter plan should be formed...but only amongst the group.

Midoriya bit down on his thumb nail, scratching out the plan with his pen as he counted down who should know what is going on.

Him, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Todoroki. Kacchan...and you. Six people. His eyes narrowed, staring down at the words written across the page. Iida is a good friend, but could he handle this? What if he goes straight to Endeavor? What about the other guests? Yaoyorozu will be attending for sure, but...if they can mimic other people..no....just the six names written down. He turned the paper around and showed it to Kirishima, Uraraka looking over his shoulder and barely making out the six written names.

In the entire Castle, only these six can be trusted.

The realization hit the brunette as she felt her shoulders drop. She felt an anxiety she only felt while in Mirag. Her voice was quiet, barely audible as Kirishima stood up, once again thanking them for the information about the tea recipe and how to help you and Bakugou.

"We really can't trust anyone."

"Everything will be okay, Ochako."

The redhead put his hand on her shoulder, smiling to reassure her as he said his goodbyes, reminding them that they'll all see each other tonight at dinner with the King and his family. Uraraka offered him a bag of tea leaves, keeping her voice calm as she mentioned they had more in the small kitchen area of their room, and he thanked her again, before heading back out into the hallway. Uraraka watched the door as it closed, slowly turning to Midoriya, their eyes meeting with the same paranoid look in their eyes.

The next few days were going to be hell on Earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1K 37
(Hi this is my first fanfic so.. bare with me plz thanks) It's (y/n)'s first day at ua! But she finds out that her enemy (bakugou) also goes to ua. S...
32.8K 1.2K 26
Saeki Atsuhi has finally made up her mind! On her birthday, during Training Camp, she plans to confess her newfound feelings to Bakugo Katsuki. As bo...
1K 5 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...
96.5K 2.8K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader