Horror Stories

By nikkistyles1D

Horror stories Urban legends & much more...! Hope you enjoy! :) More

1. The Killing
2. Knock - Knock
3. Dreams
4. Under The Bed
5. Doors
6. I Heard That Too
7. The Intruder
8. Behind Me
9. Laughter
10. 1999
11. Baby!
12. Mary Hatchet
13. The Hotel Suite
14. The Coffin
15. My name is Chris
16. Blanket
17. The boy
18. The ghost
19. Don't drink the water
20. Cats & Dogs
21. The Angel of Death
22. Black Aggie
23. The running water.
24. He got me too...
25. EyeMouth
26. Creak
27. Snoring
28. Bunk Beds
29. He Hung Himself
30. Cries
31. His heart
32. Jeff the killer
34. What's in the basement?
35. Mum?
36. She hates being seen
37. The grinning face

33. Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

193 8 0
By nikkistyles1D

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!She glanced at the clock.Everyone had warned her about Angelo. She didnot care.She knew that everything is going to change from that moment.

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!He glanced at the clock."But I love her. I cannot do this to her,George "Angelo pleaded. "You are telling me I don't know what is good for my own brother?", George growled. "Of course not",Angelo sighed.

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!She glanced at the clock. Is he trying to get me drunk,she thought.Her eyes were becoming very heavy.It must be the pressure of meeting George ,she thought.

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!He glanced at the clock."Are you happy now?",Angelo sighed looking at her body. "I am not unhappy!",George replied nonchalantly.

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!He glanced at the clock. "So you are telling,you killed her at your brother's insistence?", Detective Smith asked. "You can ask him yourself",Angelo replied pointing towards George.

Detective Smith turned back.Confused he asked , "Mr Jones, It's only a mirror".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 157 46
Check out pt.2 it's better, I swear. **Absolutely none of these stories are mine. If any of these are your works and you wish for them to be taken do...
1.4M 41.6K 107
If you want to get scared, this book is definitely for you! Add your library and start reading right now! :) P.S.: Most of them are quotation.
324 53 22
Stories that will send shivers down your spine, and wake you in the middle of the night...
Urban Legends By samantha

Mystery / Thriller

5.2K 117 21
this is about urban legends so....ENJOY!! And I might include some creepypasta as well!