Lady Phantomhive

By Smudgy5185

Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the... More

An Unexpected Visitor
You Demon
Everything Has Changed
Your real easy to talk to
The Party pt. 1
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.3
The Party pt.4
It seems someone is awake
The Red Shinigami
Magic
My Kitten
Who Knew a Demon Could Love
Living Life on Edge
The Circus pt. 1
The Circus pt.2
Is this goodbye?
Your Mine and I'm Yours Forever
We're going to Hell
What Are Mates?
The Demon's Little Monster
It's Time You Know
The Process of Becoming a Demon
The Ritual
One Now to Two
I'll love you forever and always

Ex?

164 5 0
By Smudgy5185

YPOV

The next day came and everyone agreed that we would spend our last day out in town. Ciel was absolutely fascinated with this thing called, video games. He absolutely loved how no physical activity was required and how you could easily strategize with your controls.

Sebastian, Ciel, and I where strolling through town and Ciel met face to face with a beautiful girl.

CPOV

"Hi!"

"H-hi..." Ciel said bright red.

'Wait... where were they? Where did (fn) and Sebastian go?' I thought looking for them.

"You look lost... here come with me!" She said taking my hand and guiding me off somewhere.

YPOV

"Wait wheres Ciel?" You asked looking for him.

Sebastian looked around and sighed in annoyance. "Look over there I'll go this way." He said as he went around calling for Ciel.

You then where met face to face with a male. A gorgeous guy with sapphire eyes and dark hair.

"My my your quite gorgeous aren't you~" he purred clasping your hands.

You blushed and tried to get out of his grip when he said, "you appear lost, let me help you find where you are."

You then noticed. Sebastian was nowhere to be seen.

Black

That's all I see now.

It was black just like that day.

I coughed and woke up seeing Ciel. He ran to me and I held him close the two of us scared. There was no light but the small bit that shined near us.

SPOV

No.

"Shit!" I say as I look at a letter that said,

Hello Sebastian we have your meals~ meet us in Tartarus-

"I hate Tartarus..." I mumble as I start running off to go find the lot.

YPOV

"Oh good your awake!" A girls voice said.

You saw a beautiful blonde haired girl and the dark haired sapphire male from earlier.

"What are you going to do to us?" You said holding Ciel who was having a panic attack.

"Hmmm? Oh nothing we don't care for you. We just want Sebastian. We just needed you two to lure him." The man said.

"Why?" You asked.

"Well it's simple we just want to prank him, give him some pay back for what he did to us." The girl said.

"What'd he do?" You asked.

"It's simple he just killed my brother." The girl said nonchalantly.

"What?!" You said.

"Yeah so where going to teach him a lesson." The man laughed.

"Wh- you can't hurt Sebastian I won't let you!" I said.

They both laughed and the girl said, "don't worry we won't kill him, my brother was an ass but we're just going to cause him some... discomfort."

"(Fn)! Young master!"

You turned and saw Sebastian running towards you when-

Three demons jumped down and trapped Sebastian in a net. Sebastian thrashed about but was restrained. His demon magic and everything was hopeless against this metal.

Sebastian growled and spat, "what do you want?!"

The demons pointed to the chair and Sebastian was tied up. He kicked about but was restrained and had these wires hooked up to his brain.

"Sebastian!!!" You yelled finding the power to get up and run to him.

You then where caught and Ciel was taken. The two of you placed in a chair and had something placed over your head.

"Now!!! Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Let's see what actually goes on in this demon's brain!!!" The female said.

You blinked and walked around. You where free! You and Ciel!

You looked and saw a man, it was Sebastian!

"Sebastian!" You called running to the man dressed in red.

"Oh it's you! Hi! Yeah I'm not Sebastian I'm just one of his emotions kitten." The man said.

"What?" Ciel said confused.

"Lust darling, that's my name. But if your confused your in the demon's mind soooo the only way to get out is to complete the game." Lust said.

"Alright what's this game?" You asked.

"The ultimate trivia!!! About Sebastian Michaelis!!!" Lust said doing a dramatic voice with a mic.

"So how this will work is you have 20 questions each are multiple choice, you both can answer and collectively if one of you gets it right you move on, you only get 5 questions to mess up on.... so be careful~" Lust said.

"What happens if we mess up?" Ciel asked.

"Then you stay here forever." Lust said shrugging.

"Together with my knowledge and your knowledge we know a lot about Sebastian so I think if we pick different answers we have a 50-50 shot of it being right." Ciel said.

You nodded and followed Lust who was walking.

(Feel free to play along Reader!)

"Ok Question 1, what is Sebastian's favorite color? Is it A, Black; B, Purple; C, Red; or D, Blue?"

You and Ciel thought.

"Black." Ciel said.

"Purple." You said.

"And the answer was.... purple correct! Now Question 2, what was Sebastian's father's name? Was it A, Edward; B, Luis; C, Vincent; or D, Atticus?"

"Edward." Ciel guessed.

You thought for a moment and said, "Atticus."

"And it was Edward!!! Edward Michaelis! Ok question 3, what was the first thing Sebastian witnessed die? Was it A, his parents; B, a Cat; C, a Fish; D, a Tree?"

"That's a little dark but I guess Cat?" You said.

"Logically it would be his parents." Ciel said.

"Wrong! It was C! He tried to take a fish out of water to be friends with his cat! Ok next question 4, who is Sebastian's favorite family member? Is it A, Mary; B, Crowley; C, Isaac; D, Carly?"

"Trick question! He hates them all and only likes Luna!" Ciel interjected.

"Hey! Good job you caught the mistake!" Lust said and then moved on to the next question.

The questions went on and on and you and Ciel where at your last two. You had three wrong so far.

"Alright question 19, who was Sebastian's first mate going to be? A, (fn) Phantomhive; B, his Ex; C, he doesn't want to be a mate; D, some random chick?"

"A..." you said blushing.

Ciel sighed and said, "I think it's also A, but I'll pick B."

"B is correct!" Lust said.

"What?! He had an ex?" You said.

"Yup a royal one at that. She was gorgeous and Sebastian could practically die for her, he loved her so much. But If it wasn't for her cheating he wouldn't be with either of you two; instead he'd probably be living in his castle with children but she just had to fuck it up for the rest of us!" Lust said angrily.

You looked confused and almost hurt... why didn't he tell you.

"Alright and last question, what was Sebastian's biggest mistake? A, he became a demon; B, he made a contract with the wrong person; C, he plans on opening the portal to hell; or D, all of the above?"

"A?" You said.

Ciel was thinking and said, "considering how the previous questions where I'll pick D."

"D is correct! Phew! Now I can go take a nap. The exits over there." Lust then pointed and Ciel and you walked over there so confused.

Was he telling the truth did Sebastian really have an ex...?

You and Ciel woke up in a room and saw Sebastian who was rubbing his head.

"Jeez I feel hung over." Sebastian said looking at the snickering demons.

You looked at him and eventually the three of you left. You started walking home when you asked, "Sebastian was there someone before me?"

"What?" Sebastian said slightly startled.

"Did you have an ex?" You asked.

Sebastian stayed silent his mouth slightly agape. 'How'd she know???' He thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 16.3K 69
A new group of soon-to-be reapers entered the headquarters this morning. Each high-ranked reaper was assigned a student to teach about collecting sou...
820K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
2.3K 192 12
Ciel is the Lady of Phantomhive Manor and head of Funtom company, she has duties to her estate and business and helping her fulfill these duties is h...
23.2K 504 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...