Lady Phantomhive

By Smudgy5185

Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the... More

An Unexpected Visitor
You Demon
Everything Has Changed
Your real easy to talk to
The Party pt. 1
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.3
The Party pt.4
It seems someone is awake
The Red Shinigami
Magic
My Kitten
Who Knew a Demon Could Love
Living Life on Edge
The Circus pt. 1
The Circus pt.2
Is this goodbye?
We're going to Hell
What Are Mates?
Ex?
The Demon's Little Monster
It's Time You Know
The Process of Becoming a Demon
The Ritual
One Now to Two
I'll love you forever and always

Your Mine and I'm Yours Forever

259 5 0
By Smudgy5185

[🍋 Lemon warning]

Sebastian smirked and sat down on the bed that he had placed in there for you. "Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked.

"I don't know possibly it depends can Beast thank you the way I can?" You asked Sebastian as you placed your hands on his knees and slowly crawled on top of him as he back up on the bed.

Sebastian blushed redder than his eyes and said, "heh uh no- Ahem!" He cleared his throat composing himself, "no most certainly not." He lifted your chin about to kiss you when your smirked and pressed your fingers to his lips.

You pushed Sebastian's shoulders against the bed to where he was on his back and you where straddling him. He most certainly loved this... but it didn't feel right to him being on the bottom.

You moved your lips down and kissed him passionately. The two of your lips danced. Sebastian licked your lower lip begging for an entrance.

You smirked and kept your lips shut. Sebastian growled and moved his hands towards your ass squeezing it.

You smirked and merely flinched slightly. Sebastian then forced his tongue in your mouth causing you to gasp and gag slightly.

Sebastian pulled you close as his tongue ventured in places you didn't even imagine accessible to a tongue.

"Mmmm~" you moaned against his lips.

Sebastian smirked and undid the zipper to your dress. He then lifted it off of you pulling away from the kiss.

Sebastian saw you practically popping out of your corset and panties. Sebastian felt his pants tighten as his eyes flickered a beautiful fuchsia.

You smirked and lifted his chin towards you. "Is Sebastian submissive to me~" you purred in his ear and had your hands move down to the tent in his pants and stroke it ever so slightly teasing it.

Sebastian growled and flipped the two of you over and pinned you to the bed. He smirked and kissed your neck as you bucked your hips and slowly started to grind against his harden member.

Sebastian let out a shaky breath of pleasure and said, "my someone's eager~" He slowly undid your clothes and you did the same for him.

You blushed as you saw his perfectly carved chest, it wasn't overly ripped but it wasn't skin and bone either. You ran your hands down his smooth chest and began to fiddle with his pants.

Sebastian watched you blushing and speechless. You undid his pants and blushed seeing the large tent in his boxers. Before you could mess with those Sebastian pushed you down and kissed your chest taking off your corset.

"Mmmm your so gorgeous~" Sebastian moaned sucking your right breast and fondling the other.

You blushed and let out a shaky breath in pleasure feeling your body heat up and your core get warm.

A small moan escaped your lips as Sebastian moved down your body leaving marks here and there. He lifted your thigh up and began to kiss the inside of it.

"Mmmm~" you moaned in delight.

Sebastian smirked as his fingers went to your panties. He rubbed his fingers against the fabric and licked his lips saying, "someone is getting excited~"

You blushed and averted your eyes as Sebastian's finger hooked your underwear and completely dragged it off. Sebastian moved his lips to your core and began lapping up your juices.

"Mmm Seb- Sebastian~" you moaned.

Sebastian smirked and took his boxers off. You blushed seeing his large member wondering how in the world that was going to fit in you.

Sebastian smirked and lifted your chin up whispering in your ear, "you didn't realize I was holding weapon now did you my kitten~"

You blushed and bit your lip as Sebastian started kissing your neck. His member hovered over your core making your body even more excited. The demon's hands moved down and inserted themselves into your core.

"1~" Sebastian said seductively in your ear.

He inserted another finger causing you to wince slightly.

"2~" he said as he began to make a scissor motion causing you to moan.

He inserted a 3 finger, which you have no idea as to how he got it to fit.

"3~" he finished as he started to move is fingers in and out of you slowly. His eyes where glowing a vibrant fuchsia. He couldn't take his eyes off of you, not with what you where doing to him, he just loved seeing you like this.

You moaned as you felt his long slender fingers go in and out. Every once and while Sebastian would tease you by having his nail lightly scratch your inside.

"Mmmhmm~" you moaned biting your lip causing it to feel raw.

Sebastian smirked and pulled his fingers out sucking on them clean. "My your so tasty for a human~" he said causing you to blush.

Sebastian then lined his weapon up and said, "are you ready for me to pound you into oblivion~"

You nodded submissively.

"Kitten~"

"Yes! Sebastian!" You yelled gripping the sheets next to you ready.

Sebastian slowly entered causing your eyes to water from how big he was. Sebastian moaned as he entered you smirking and said, "oh (fn) your~ your so tight~"

You blushed and felt him slowly move in and out. Each hit caused a little pain to shoot through your body. But suddenly you weren't satisfied with his slow speed.

"Faster..." you breathed arching your back.

Sebastian dominantly said, "hmmm?"

"Faster! Sebastian! Faster!" You gripped his hair earning a growl as he began to speed it up.

He plowed in and out at such an unhuman speed hitting your G-spot each time. You had gripped Sebastian's hair tugging on it earning growls and moans of pleasure.

You moaned and then curiosity struck you. You felt a knot in your stomach and before you could release you flipped the two of you over you on top.

Sebastian's eyes widened as he watched you start to bounce up and down his member. He moaned a shaky moan and held your hips guiding you up and down you rocked your hips earning the demon biting his lip and letting a small squeak of a moan escape.

You smirked and continued still a moaning and blushing mess. Sebastian bucked his hips upwards quickly making you startled.

"Sebastian- I'm going to-"

"Me too-" he breathed as the two of you released. Your juices ran down Sebastian's member.

Sebastian raised you helping you off his member. The two of collapsed on the bed snuggling into each other.

————time skip————

Morning came and you where left in the attic of Sebastian's room. Alone...

You sighed slightly realizing that he had to go tend to Ciel.

You then heard a loud

"CIEL!!!!!"

You smiled and climbed down from the attic. You peeked out the door and saw Lizzy hugging Ciel.

Sebastian walked into his room making sure no one saw you.

"I have a plan." He said.

"A plan?" You answered stretching your legs since you where still sore from last night.

Sebastian smirked and then said, "we get lady Elizabeth to convince the young master to let you stay."

Your eyes widened, "we do, what?!"

Sebastian nodded and said, "but you have to convince her... she won't listen to me."

You sighed and nodded. Ciel had gone somewhere for a brief moment and Lizzy was left in the hall admiring the paintings.

"Lizzy!" You said.

"(F-" Sebastian covered her mouth before she could finish your name.

You smiled and said, "Lizzy can I ask you for a favor?"

"Of course!" She said smiling brightly.

"Can you convince Ciel to let me stay in the manor." You said.

Lizzy looked at you confused and then you explained the situation and you and Sebastian's love.

Her face blushed and she smiled. "I'm so happy for you two!" Lizzy giggled. "I'll talk to Ciel and see what I can do."

You smiled and said, "thank you Lizzy."

Ciel walked out and saw you.

"Why are you here? I strictly told you to-" before Ciel could finish Lizzy dragged Ciel away into his office.

Sebastian and I stood out there awkwardly for a few moments before Ciel came out and said, "fine you can stay... on one condition!"

You stood there smiling.

"Sebastian I'm still your number one priority due to our-" he glanced at Lizzy who was standing there listening, "due to our butler and master contract."

Sebastian smiled and bowed. "Of course my lord, thank you."

You smiled and ran to Ciel hugging him. "Awww thank you Ciel!!!" You said kissing his face.

"Ugh! Get off me!" Ciel said reaching for Sebastian's help while Sebastian just merely chuckled.

You smiled and walked over to Sebastian and hugged him. He smiled and whispered in your ear, "your mine, and I'm yours... forever."

——next day——

The following day Sebastian had received an interesting phone call to say the least.

"Hello?"

"Luna! What a pleasure to speak with you again."

You listened to Sebastian curious as to who he was speaking to.

"I see, well tell the rest of the family I send my hellos." Sebastian finished and hung up.

'Family?! Sebastian has a family?!' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 945 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
982 18 17
A new letter arrives from the Queen to the Earl Phantomhive. As ordered by the Queen, Ciel Phantomhive along with his demonic butler Sebastian starts...
15.1K 319 20
Wait, WHAT?!!! Ciel Phantomhive has a lost twin sister?!!!!!! That's weird! In this Black Butler fanfiction, Ciel Phantomhive's lost twin sister retu...
107K 2.9K 18
(IN EDITING) ~A job in the Phantomhive Mansion? Sure. Romance with the Young Master? Definitely.~ Completed. Book Cover created by me but pictures th...