Lady Phantomhive

By Smudgy5185

Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the... More

An Unexpected Visitor
You Demon
Everything Has Changed
Your real easy to talk to
The Party pt. 1
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.3
The Party pt.4
It seems someone is awake
The Red Shinigami
Magic
My Kitten
Living Life on Edge
The Circus pt. 1
The Circus pt.2
Is this goodbye?
Your Mine and I'm Yours Forever
We're going to Hell
What Are Mates?
Ex?
The Demon's Little Monster
It's Time You Know
The Process of Becoming a Demon
The Ritual
One Now to Two
I'll love you forever and always

Who Knew a Demon Could Love

296 6 0
By Smudgy5185

(Author's note: sooo this next part is my idea of Sebastian's past. I thought of this cause he shows a lot of emotions in the show and manga even though he is a demon, so I thought maybe he was a human in his past life? Anyways thanks for everyone who's enjoying the story so far!)

Third person POV

Sebastian's dream

Sebastian was 8 years old and playing in the farm. It was huge corn field with a small cottage attached to it. His family worked for a man as gardeners. Sebastian was a very happy child mostly because he knew no other life.

Mew!

"Huh?" The small boy with raven hair and crimson eyes looked over and saw the black cat and timidly touched its head. He giggled at the purr it made and smiled.

"It's a kitty cat!" Sebastian said as he grabbed the cat and smiled. The cat smiled and pawed at his face as Sebastian carried it to his parents.

Sebastian walked up hearing his mother with blonde hair and crimson eyes talking to someone along the lines of running out of food.

"Mama!"

"Oh- hello Sebastian dear, what do you have there?" His mother asked crouching down to Sebastian's level.

"I found a kitty cat!" He said smiling brightly.

"One hell of a kitty cat in fact." His father said using his typical phrase of one hell of blank.

His father was a handsome man with Sebastian's hair and blue eyes. He had a chiseled face and short lashes while Sebastian got his mother's thick hair and long lashes, he also got his fathers high metabolism and toned body.

The father ruffled Sebastian's head as the boy ran off into the garden playing.

—-time skip—-

A small demon was out playing catch with another demon girl and three triplets.

"Ah!" The girl grunted as she threw the ball too hard and it landed in a garden.

"Oops! Sorry Claude! Can you go get?" The lavender haired girl asked.

The boy groaned and fixed his glasses on his nose and nodded. He walked over and heard,

"Pat pat kitty cat!"

He cocked his head to the side and saw the ball fly up in the air over the field of corn and land back down. He walked over and saw the raven haired boy throwing the ball and the cat jumping up and wacking it in the air.

Sebastian looked at the boy with yellow eyes and glasses and said, "hi!"

Claude pointed to the ball and said, "uh that's mine."

Sebastian stood up dusting his knicker pants off and wiping his face leaving a streak of dirt on his face and held his hand out. "Sebastian Michaelis." He said smiling.

"Uh- Claude Faustus." The boy said shaking his hand.

"Claude I think we're gonna be best friends." The raven haired boy said cheerfully.

Throughout the weeks Claude would come over and the boys would play and talk.

"Do you go to school?" Sebastian asked seeing as the boy was wearing rather nice clothes.

Claude nodded. "Sort of you could say." He said laughing nervously.

"Ok last question, do you think demons are real?" Sebastian asked.

Claude looked at the human boy and said, "uh er-"

"I do! Dad always says that there's good demons and bad demons, same with angels and reapers." Sebastian said.

Claude looked at the boy shocked and said, "you wanna see something?"

Sebastian nodded and scooted closer to Claude as Claude revealed the Faustian contract under his glove.

"Woah! That's a pentagram!" Sebastian said, "I always wanted a tattoo, mom says I shouldn't get one though..."

Claud sighs and says, "no it's not a tattoo. Sebastian I'm a demon."

"Woah..." Sebastian said, "that's a pretty big secret you told me."

Claude nodded and said, "so you can't tell anyone, not your mom, dad, anyone."

Sebastian smiled and said, "you got my trust."

Claude smiled and said, "I'm glad."

—-time skip—-

Sebastian was hiding in the bushes eavesdropping on his parents and the boss's conversation.

"What?! Your kicking us out!" His father yelled.

"Get out you dick!" The boss said.

"Stop fighting!!! Sebastian may hear." His mom said sobbing.

The boss loaded his gun and said, "good you two are good for nothing parents, and that kid should know that he was an accident child".

"Accident?" Sebastian mumbled to himself looking in the window as he saw before his eyes the boss shoot his father in the chest and then his mother in the head. Everything happened so fast it seemed to be in slow motion.

Sebastian shook with fear and gripped his hair curled up in a ball.

"Sebastian, that man will kill you."

"I don't care!" Sebastian spat the words.

"You can chose another life."

"Another life?" The boy looked up and saw a black figure that seemed to just be a black outline of a figure. The voice was clearly of a female's but that was all the boy knew.

"Yes but it comes at a cost."

"I don't have any money though." Sebastian said.

"Not that sort of cost, a cost as in work."

"Work? I can do that! Anything I'll do it!" Sebastian said.

The figure grabbed the boy's right hand and flames flew around the two as a purple symbol was embedded on the boy.

"Sebastian Michaelis you are now a full fledged demon, leave your human life and start a new one. You are to help us demons open the hell portal, once done you will be a retired demon, no need to hunt for souls as they will he served to you and you can do as you please whatever it may be." The voice said the boy.

The boy then was brought to what appeared to be a fancy boarding school.

"What's this?" Sebastian asked.

"This the the school for demons in training like you." The voice said as it left him.

Time went on and Sebastian and Claude drifted apart, due to contracts and the fact that Claude did something unforgivable to Sebastian.

"Hey I'm Drake you?"

"Sebastian"

After that encounter the two teenage demons became best friends. But a certain spider wasn't fond of Drake.

"Sebastian move out of the way!" Claude yelled.

"What-"

Sebastian then saw once again the one person he cared for get killed before his eyes by Claude's bloody hands.

"Damn half breed." Claude said spitting.

"What the actual fuck!" Sebastian said as he was about to smack Claude and kill him.

"He's an angel, he kills our kind."

"And a demon!" Sebastian countered.

"Tch. Don't be so naive Michaelis you still have a lot to learn about the world." Claude said as he walked off.

From that day Sebastian turned into his more stoic monotoned self. Revealing little to no emotion. He chose to never do anything with out a purpose, whether it was as simply as a turn on the street to making a contract with a certain person.

SPOV

"Tch. Don't be so naive Michaelis you still have a lot to learn about the world." Claude said as he walked of.

I woke up in a sweat. This is why demons don't dream, in fact we avoid sleep if at all possible.

"Mmm stay, warm pillow." The (hc) girl said as she wrapped her arms around my torso and pulled me close.

"Warm pillow~" she murmured.

I sighed and said, "kitten I have to go to work." I slid out from underneath her swapping it out with a pillow.

YPOV

I jolt up and see Sebastian and turn bright red as I bury my face in the pillow.

Sebastian chuckled and I heard the door close and then open and then close again.

I sighed and got up and walked to my room seeing Ciel and running in my room praying he didn't notice me walk out of Sebastian's room. I sighed and got changed. I looked outside and ran out to go practice shooting.

CPOV

"Sebastian I'll be busy working on paper work today so I want you to tutor my sister." I say as I sip my tea.

"Yes my lord." Sebastian said bowing.

YPOV

"Yes!" I say as I look at my beautiful arrow in the bullseye of the target.

Sebastian walks out and says, "Ms (fn) I'll have to ask you to join me inside for your lessons."

"Nope!" I say as I shoot the arrow and it lands perfectly in the middle once again.

Sebastian sighed and said, "very well then I'll challenge you to a contest, 3 arrows each. Whoever has the most points wins, if you win we don't have to do your lessons, and if I win we do and I get one wish".

"One wish? That's not fair." I say folding my arms.

"Well then I guess you should win then hmm?" He says as he walks over and picks a bow up and pulls it back and shoots it getting ten points straight in the bullseye.

I groan and anchor my arrow and draw back shooting and getting 9 points barely out of the bullseye range.

"Mediocre really." Sebastian teases.

I scoff and say, "let's see you do better."

We went back and forth and it was my last arrow and then Sebastian's. We where tied at 19 points each. I drew back and shot hitting the bullseye.

"Mediocre really." I say mimicking him.

He scoffs and says, "I don't sound like that."

I smirk and say, "to me you do."

Sebastian pulled back and shot it. I watched as the arrow split mine and we earlier discussed that we would add an extra two points if someone split an arrow.

Sebastian smirked and said, "looks like I won."

I sigh and say, "fine... what's your wish?"

He smirked and said, "close your eyes."

"Eh?"

"Just trust me and close your eyes."

I sigh and do it stubbornly. Before I knew it Sebastian's lips crashed against mine. I pulled back and said, "what the-"

Sebastian sighed and said, "I don't know, demons can't love and over time I started likening you and I just thought-" he rambled on and on.

I smirk and interrupt him and say, "has anyone told you, you talk to much?"

Sebastian raised a brow and I tugged his tie as I kissed him back. I knew it was wrong I was engaged for peaks sake, but something about this felt so good so right.

I pulled away and smiled at Sebastian and say, "I guess your ok."

"Ok?!" He says shocked.

I smirk and kiss his nose and say, "now I believe your my teacher for the day professor Michaelis."

Sebastian smirked and followed me and thought, 'who knew a demon could love.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3.1K 39
After escaping from your captors you land yourself a job at the Phantomhive Manor as a maid. You've caught the eye of a certain butler but with your...
147K 3.4K 18
Hey guys! So this story is about black butler and well it's a very twisting story , you are going to love it! Anyways, it's the reader goes to the wo...
144K 5.3K 26
Ciel is a new student at Kuro High. He came from a school where he was bullied intensely and his Aunt abuses him. Not to mention there is always a vo...
12.5K 260 55
You're Ciel's secret sister. With his health being bad as a child you were stuck helping him feel better most of the time which means not many people...