Lady Phantomhive

By Smudgy5185

Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the... More

An Unexpected Visitor
You Demon
Everything Has Changed
Your real easy to talk to
The Party pt. 1
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.3
The Party pt.4
It seems someone is awake
The Red Shinigami
My Kitten
Who Knew a Demon Could Love
Living Life on Edge
The Circus pt. 1
The Circus pt.2
Is this goodbye?
Your Mine and I'm Yours Forever
We're going to Hell
What Are Mates?
Ex?
The Demon's Little Monster
It's Time You Know
The Process of Becoming a Demon
The Ritual
One Now to Two
I'll love you forever and always

Magic

300 7 0
By Smudgy5185

YPOV

I was in a beautiful white wedding gown. It was slim fitting and flared out at the thighs. It was shorter in the front and longer in the back. I looked next to me and saw Ciel linked with my arm walking me down the aisle.

'Why's Mr Walter, Benjamin's father not giving me away?' I thought to myself.

I sighed and looked to my left and saw a beautiful auburn haired girl. Her eyes where a green glazed eyes. There next to her holding her hand was...

Benjamin?

He smiled at me and waved. I smiled and saw his father on his other side and his sister next to the pretty girl.

At the front of the seating area was all of the Phantomhive servants and on the other side was Grell and some other men with glasses.

I looked and saw Undertaker who appeared to be holding a book at the front.

I glanced at my supposed fiancé and saw the familiar crimson eyes.

———

I woke up in a cold sweat, I sighed of relief that Sebastian had yet to wake me up. I slid out of bed and got changed into some pants and a button down top. I walked out of my room making little to no sound so I wouldn't wake up Ciel.

SPOV

I sighed as I walked to (fn)'s room to wake her up only to find, she wasn't there. Odd. I walked to the young masters room and opened the door.

The boy groaned his hair all a frizzy mess and his night shirt wrinkled.

"Why can't I sleep 5 more minutes?" He groaned rolling over covering his face with a blanket.

"My lord I believe today is the day that we were to investigate the crime scene of the Riling case." I say as I draw the curtains back letting the pouring sunlight in.

Ciel sighed and said, "very well then, we shall go later tonight while (fn) is visiting Benjamin. Also Mr Tanaka has asked me to tell you, you shall be tutoring her from now on with the rest of her finishing school classes since she didn't graduate technically."

I nod and say, "of course my lord." I dressed the earl and helped him up to his feet and he walked off to the dining hall where a waft of smell of breakfast hit him.

He smiled slightly and said, "get (fn) for breakfast."

I nodded hearing a gun shot running toward where it came from.

YPOV

"Damn I missed." I said as I placed the gun down and picked the bow up and got in my stance nocking my arrow into place. I drew the arrow back my arm shaking ever so slightly due to the weight being drawn back and you released hitting the human target beautifully in the heart.

You sighed wiping the sweat from your brow and heard clapping in the distance. You turned your gaze in the direction and saw the butler in black applauding your achievement.

You sigh and drew back your bow and shot again barely missing the bullseye.

"Ooo so close." He said.

"Why are you here?" I ask looking at him unamused.

He smiled and said, "well I'm here to get you to come inside and eat."

"Not hungry."

"I wasn't asking."

I growled and drew my arrow back and shot at the butlers head. The arrow flew and Sebastian dodged it catching the arrow with two fingers almost missing it.

"My, your a lot stronger than I thought." He said inquiring the arrow.

I sigh and say, "well I'm not just so sissy girl." You where about to pick up another arrow when you felt a grip on your wrist.

I looked up to meet the gaze of the red eyes and he said, "now you must join us for breakfast and I am your tutor starting today for your finishing classes."

"Ha jokes on you I already graduated." I said as he let go of my wrist.

"I believe you missed some classes due to your parents funeral, and being kidnapped correct?"

"Uh-"

"Precisely so come along then." Sebastian said holding your bow some how magically getting it out of your grip.

I groaned and followed him arms crossed. "I'm so glad I'm going to Benjamin's tonight." I mumbled.

"That boy..."

"What?" I say looking up at the butler.

"Nothing I'm merely not fond of him." The demon said as we walked into the dining hall.

I sat down and are looking at Ciel who was eating ravenously.

I ate smiling as the food was amazing. "Mmm these crepes are amazing Sebastian!" I said.

Sebastian nodded smiling ever so slightly and said, "your compliment humbles me, my lady."

I nod and get up getting dressed for the day. I pulled on a button down shirt with a black and white striped shirt.

—-time skip——

The day when on monotonely and then it came to the afternoon where I left in the carriage to Benjamin's.

I saw the beautiful manor and smiled as I hopped out of the carriage.

I skipped to his house with my bag in hand . I reached up to knock the door but felt a hand on my arm stop me. I was about to punch someone when I saw Ben.

"Ben!" I say smiling hugging him.

He smiled and said, "I'm glad you came." He return the hug and pulled away only to kiss my hand causing me to blush lightly. He opened the door guiding me smiling.

I smiled and looked around in awe. I twirl around and meet the eyes of two green ones. Her hair was a light blonde that was above her shoulders. She giggled and said, "Ms (fn) you look like a princess."

I smile and say, "and what makes you think I'm a princess Taylor?"

She smiled and said, "your so pretty."

Taylor Walter was Benjamin's sister. She was around the age of 5 and was the cutest thing you've seen in a while. The Walter's mom had passed away not to long after Taylor was born so it's just the three of them.

"(Fn) I'm so glad you came, it sure is nice to have another lady in the house." Lucas said.

I smiled and said, "thank you for having me Mr Walter."

He nods and says, "Benjamin why don't you show her the new garden we had planted."

Ben nods and takes my hand his blue eyes intoxicating me. I smile and ruffle his light brown hair smiling.

He blushed and smiled cutely and said, "I want to show you this."

I smile as he takes my hand and shows me the gorgeous garden. There where violets, roses, lilies, and hibiscus.

I look around in awe and he picks a rose smiling. He placed it behind my ear and said, "have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I blush and look at him in the eyes. He caresses my cheek and leans in close to me. I felt my face get bright red and then I heard, 'snap!'

Benjamin whipped his head around and laughed as he saw a small squirrel. "Look its a squirrel." He said as he picked it up.

I smile and pet it's head and he says, "remember when you wanted to be a veterinarian."

I nod and say, "yeah then I had to grow up..."

He set the squirrel down and hugged me. I stood there awkwardly and he said, "(fn), I love you. It's ok if you don't want to say it back, I just feel like you need to hear it more."

I nod returning the hug.

—meanwhile at the Phantomhive Manor—

SPOV

The young master and I where investigating the Riling Case. Several females where taken to this particular house and have gone missing but the men that help with the Riling brothers has multiplied since the last time we counted the number.

"This makes no bloody sense Sebastian, one moment it's James Riling and then Arthur Riling." The young master said reading through his files.

"Well shall we attend the ball and see if the men are there." I say as I show a photo of the men. One with a dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. The other with black hair and blue eyes.

The earl nodded and said, "yes, now with this case could it possibly be the works of the supernatural?"

Sebastian looked at it and said, "I only know what you do My lord."

The earl groaned in annoyance and buried his face in his arms on the desk.

"Go check on (fn)." The boy said mumbling in his arms.

I bowed and ran off to the Walter Manor. I looked around in the trees and narrowed my eyes as I saw (fn) and the boy that went by the name, Ben.

I growled and watched as they danced.

YPOV

"Ben I'm not that good at dan-"

"Oh hush! Your great." He said as you two laughed while you danced in the garden.

You smiled and danced in his arms as we waltzed inside. You giggled and Benjamin smiled and kissed your hand.

"I'll be back princess I'm going to go check on Taylor." He said. I nodded and walked off to the bathroom.

I sighed and looked down and groaned. 'Why now?! Come on!!! Why does shark week have to be now!' I thought in annoyance as I felt a cramp in my stomach and sighed feeling miserable.

I came out of the bathroom and saw a box of pads you looked around and grabbed them and put them on.

'Thank god these guys are doctors and have bandage pads!' I thought.

(Ok fun fact, the first pad was made in 1888 when Black Butler takes place and it was used for battle wounds but in 1895 or something like that they made a commercial one for females, now where just going to pretend to use it for something else since it isn't really 1895 in my story)

I sighed and went to my bedroom and laid down curling up in a ball. "I wish mom where here, she would give me lavender tea, a warm blanket, and tell me about the constellations." I mumbled.

SPOV

Benjamin walked down to her room in the manor and was about to knock when I grabbed his hand and covered his mouth. I turned him to face me and handed him Lavender tea and a warm blanket and a book about the stars.

"who the hell are you-"

I put a finger up to my lips and say, "trust me Mother Nature has hit her." I push him to the door.

BPOV

I turn around and the male was gone. 'Who was that guy?' I thought.

YPOV

I sigh and look at Ben as he walks in. He sets a cup of tea down and says, "here."

I smile and sit up and say, "how'd you know?"

He sighed and said, "some guy told me, dark hair red eyes and looked like a tail coat."

I spat my tea out and wiped my mouth. I smile and say, "uh that's nice." 'Why the hell did Sebastian- how'd he know?!' I think.

—-time skip—-

It was late at night and you couldn't sleep. You checked the clock and smirked as you got changed.

CPOV

'I can't believe we have to wait here!' I think as Sebastian and I wait.

I look around and see the men following them silently with Sebastian trailing behind. There where two females following and when they entered the building two men came out. Then it hit me..

"Menist!" Me and a girl say together.

I look over my shoulder and see (fn) smiling and she said, "I told you Magic was involved."

"How could magic be involved? And why are you here?"

YPOV

"Couldn't sleep." I said as you glanced at Sebastian and tsked

Sebastian smirked and said, "My lady are you referring to Tribulus Terrestris?"

I nod and say, "the works of a witch!"

Ciel sighs and says, "so we all agree that these men are turning females into men?"

Sebastian and I nodded and I added, "but the spell wears off after an hour according to Lau so that means that they must be giving several doses."

"Well then let's go." Ciel said.

We stepped into the building and got a waft if smell. I felt my eyes grow heavy and we all passed out on the floor.

In the morning I woke up and stretched saying, "man my back hurts..." I looked at Sebastian my eyes wide and said, "uh-"

"What is something the matter." His voice sounded more like a mature female and he looked like a female body and all.

"Esh Sebastian you sound weird." Ciel said but his voice was super high and his hair was long.

They both looked at me and we all sighed in annoyance probably screaming internally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 945 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
942 18 17
A new letter arrives from the Queen to the Earl Phantomhive. As ordered by the Queen, Ciel Phantomhive along with his demonic butler Sebastian starts...
144K 5.3K 26
Ciel is a new student at Kuro High. He came from a school where he was bullied intensely and his Aunt abuses him. Not to mention there is always a vo...
113K 2.3K 60
*Even though I don't own certain characters and certain scenes because it's a Black Butler story... Please don't copy it, I hate to go through the lo...