Lady Phantomhive

By Smudgy5185

Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the... More

An Unexpected Visitor
You Demon
Everything Has Changed
Your real easy to talk to
The Party pt. 1
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.3
The Party pt.4
It seems someone is awake
Magic
My Kitten
Who Knew a Demon Could Love
Living Life on Edge
The Circus pt. 1
The Circus pt.2
Is this goodbye?
Your Mine and I'm Yours Forever
We're going to Hell
What Are Mates?
Ex?
The Demon's Little Monster
It's Time You Know
The Process of Becoming a Demon
The Ritual
One Now to Two
I'll love you forever and always

The Red Shinigami

323 9 0
By Smudgy5185

YPOV

I look over and see a flash of red.

"What?!" I say as I look at a man who had long red hair and a chain saw flailing around.

The man sighed and said, "I'm sorry Bassy for what I have to do."

Sebastian growled and said, "Grell what are you-"

Sebastian fell to the ground instantly as Grell held a nightshade flower up to his nose.

"He looks beautiful even asleep." The man by the name Grell said.

"Now darling lets cut the chit chat, this is for you William said it was from Cedric Phantomhive. Read or whatever just don't let the demon see, you have 5 minutes till he wakes up so I would hurry" the man said.

I cock my head and take the envelope he handed to me that held a wax seal with the Phantomhive logo on it.

"Who the bloody hell are you?!" I say.

"Grell Sutcliff darling! Die heart reaper!" Grell said doing his signature pose and stuck his tongue out.

I look at the envelope and then see the red head wave me a goodbye.

I look at the reaper and wave baffled at what just happened. I glance at the demon butler and smirk as he laid on the ground his eyes shut and his hair fanned out.

I sigh and sit down and pull his pocket watch out of his chest pocket to see how much time had passed, "2 more minutes." I placed the envelope in my pocket and watched Sebastian lay on the floor of the attic.

I felt his hair and smiled, "so soft..." I murmured and then looked at the time.

"Ok time to wake up butler!" I say.

Nothing...

I sigh and say, "come on wake up~! I'm hungry!"

Nothing....

SPOV

I decided to mess with her for awhile.

I felt her legs on either side of my waist and her but on my pelvis. I smirk on the inside.

"I hate you ok!" She said as she pressed her hands on my chest. She got on her knees and started pumping her hands in my chest performing CPR.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"Now a breath..." she groaned as she pinched my nose and tilted my head back opening my mouth. I felt her heat on her face as she moved closer.

YPOV

'Ok it's just CPR nothing weird...' I think as I breath in and about to breathe out almost touching his lips hear.

"You truly believe demons need air?"

I look at the male and smack him across the face.

I get off him a blushing mess and fold my arms. "I thought I was going to have to rely on that chef to make my food."

Sebastian smirked and stood up smoothing his tailcoat out and said, "now what did that reaper have to do with you?" He had a growl in his voice as he examined me his eyes glowing.

"Woah! Mr Demon man! I just got some letter from Cedric- Uh I mean my Grandfather." I say.

Sebastian sighs and says, "I don't see why that reaper could've- well then again it is Grell." His brow twitched irritated when he said Grell. He then walked to the floor board and said, "shall we?"

I nod and before I knew it Sebastian scooped me up and jumped down causing me to clench on to him squealing.

He lands flawlessly and looks at me as I buried my face in his chest.

"My lady you can let go now." He said with a slight mockery in his voice.

I roll my eyes and jump out of his arms and dust my self off.

"Ok you can go back to Ciel now I don't need you anymore." I said as I walked out with the butler following me and then turning to go his own way.

I walked to the kitchen and reached for a lemon and smirked as I opened the letter finding it blank. I rubbed the lemon on the letter and saw the letters start to appear.

CPOV

"Sebastian the queen is hosting a ball tomorrow, there we will be investigating on the man named James Riling, a man that's known for trafficking women." I say as I sip the tea Sebastian brought me.

"Of course my lord, would you like me to inform your sister?" He asked.

I sighed and said, "yes she will be essential for our plan."

"Of course my lord." He said.

YPOV

———————————————————

Hello (fn) how are you? I don't know when you will receive this but I'm here to warn you about a curse in the Phantomhive family, long ago when your grandmother was pregnant with your father we went to the oracle of Delphi and asked the gods if we would have a son. Your grandmother was obsessed with the Greek gods and a few days later we got a letter that was left at my window in the manor that read, your grandchildren are the next in line for a demons meal. I never knew which it was going to be out of the two of you but I assume it's your brother, he was always easy to persuade under pressure, now the demons plan is not only to get it's meal but to kill all who knew the boy Incase they spread about the demons existence. But my dear! You can stop this, I need you to do your best to make a demon fall in love with you, a demon in love can stop what's going to happen. I have compiled a list of books in the Phantomhive library that all have bits and pieces on how to go about this, if that doesn't work make the demon drink nightshade tea.

I believe in you my dear,

Cedric Phantomhive

———————————————————

I looked at the letter shocked and read the following lists of how to go about this.

The Screwtape Letters

Succubus Blues

Passion

Romeo and Juliet

"Wait?! Romeo and Juliet?" I read and sighed as I scanned the long list and made my way to the library.

I walked down the hall way and sigh as I was about to open the door when I looked down and saw a gloved hand under mine. I pulled away and looked behind me and up and say the butler smirking as he opened the door.

"My lady we meet again." He said.

I roll my eyes and walk in as he held the door for me and say, "sadly yes."

SPOV

My eyebrow twitched annoyed with the girl.

"The young master has asked for you to see him in his study, he has a case that he needs your help with." I said.

"Oh is it the Riling case? Tell Ciel it's not just James it's also his brother Arthur who are suspects." She says as she pulls a ladder and looks at the tall book case and starts to climb it.

YPOV

"Yes my lady, would you care for some help?" Sebastian asked.

"Nope I'm good!" I say as I reach for a book and pull it a bit too roughly and the ladder starts to wobble only to leave me falling.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed as I fell waiting for the impact.

I opened my eyes and saw the familiar chest of a man and sighed a bit relieved.

"Honestly you keep falling into my arms." He said as he set me down and handed me my books.

I roll my eyes and say, "so when's this ball?"

"Tomorrow and I've set out a gown for you to wear for it." Sebastian said smirking.

I roll my eyes and walk away to my room to read in peace.

I walk my hips swaying as I trotted to my room

SPOV

'That girl's going to be the death of me...' I thought as I walked to the garden only to see a familiar spider.

"Faustus..."

"Michaelis!" He said cheerier than normal.

"What joy do I have to be in your presence?" I say.

"Well I'm here for you actually."

"Claude I'm not gay." I say bluntly annoyed.

"Seb- ew no! Uh no it's about the brat and the contract and you."

"What about me?"

"You need a mate soon."

"Why?" I say irritated that he was wasting my time.

"Well soon your going to have to be the next in line for hell." Claude said.

"And I need a demoness...." I say annoyed.

"Hannah actually told me to put a word in with you about h-"

"No! I don't like her, Im listen for once take my spot ok? I'm not into the whole run hell thing. I'm busy here so I'll see you later spider". I say walking away.

"Portal."

I stop and say, "what about it?"

"You are the only one who knows how to travel between worlds, remember your plan?" Claude said with a devious smirk.

"Ahh yes to watch you suffer now leave!" I say as I walk in the manor and slam the door.

In all honesty I was over my plan I was young then and stupid, I only was lucky the first time I traveled between the worlds on my own. Normally you get summoned in and out and are stuck there but I just happened to be able to do it.

YPOV

"So my grandfather highlighted for me to seduce a monster that's known for seducing.... and I thought mom was the stupid one in the family." I say to myself as I close the book and see a blue fluff in my vision.

"Ciel come in." I say as he walks over back in his serious composure.

"I was just curious as to why you where in the attic today." Ciel said.

"Look at what I found." I say holding up a book.

"Yes, it's a book." Ciel says sitting next to me.

"No no no Ciel! Grandfather left me a letter and look." I say as I point to a paragraph.

"To kill a demon and get rid of your contract is to...

Make them

Fall in love with you?!" Ciel read aloud

I nod and say, "Ciel I'm going to save you and me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 260 55
You're Ciel's secret sister. With his health being bad as a child you were stuck helping him feel better most of the time which means not many people...
3K 64 10
The queen has given Ciel a task that he can't refuse for if he does it will ruin his reputation as the queens guard dog, his task is to protect her m...
20.7K 557 27
Black butler Sebastian Michaelis Love story. <3 Not continuing ~ sorry 💔
163K 4.1K 26
This is my first story I have ever made. I don't own black butler, or any of there characters. (Y/N) is a beautiful half cat demon, half human. Wonde...