Lady Phantomhive

By Smudgy5185

Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the... More

An Unexpected Visitor
You Demon
Everything Has Changed
Your real easy to talk to
The Party pt. 1
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.3
The Party pt.4
The Red Shinigami
Magic
My Kitten
Who Knew a Demon Could Love
Living Life on Edge
The Circus pt. 1
The Circus pt.2
Is this goodbye?
Your Mine and I'm Yours Forever
We're going to Hell
What Are Mates?
Ex?
The Demon's Little Monster
It's Time You Know
The Process of Becoming a Demon
The Ritual
One Now to Two
I'll love you forever and always

It seems someone is awake

346 8 0
By Smudgy5185

YPOV

Dream flash back

Me and Ciel where sitting in the soft grass. Ciel had his soldiers set up and I had my two dolls, my girl doll was tied up to a small tree and the boy doll was in my hand.

"Surrender! You can't keep her captured!" I yelled waving the boy doll.

"You silly boy! Your going up against angels!" Ciel said as we pretended to fight my dolls.

Then I grabbed my stuffed rabbit and said, "pow! I'm the reaper rabbit and I will kill all bad angels that have miss behaved!" I knocked some of Ciel's soldiers down.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Ciel pretended screaming.

I smiled and took my girl doll and said, "and now the princess is saved!"

Ciel and I smiled at each other. Ciel had on a white shirt with a brownish collar and brown knicker pants. Ciel laughed and said, "you got your dress dirty mummy is going to be mad."

I was wearing a white spring dress with black leggings.

"What's mum going to be mad about?"

We both looked up and saw our father. Ciel was 5 and I was 10 at the time.

Our father always matched Ciel in clothing he wore a brown suit with a medium length tailcoat and he always had the most colorful ties.

"Now what are you two playing?"

"Where playing Angels and Reapers Daddy!" I say as I look up at him.

Dad picked Ciel up and spun him around in the air in his arms and said, "that's pretty dangerous reapers and angels are both very powerful."

Ciel giggles and I saw the best family member in the whole family Cedric Phantomhive our grandfather.

"Grandpa!" I said as I got up and hugged him.

"So when do the demons come in?" Our grandfather asked in his usual cool but raspy voice.

"Demons? Demons are real?" I said a glint in my eye of excitement.

"Yes there real. Who else controls hell?" Cedric said as he looked at me.

"Father you know how I feel about you telling the kids about demons and stuff." Vincent said holding Ciel in one arm.

"Dada when I'm older Imma meet a big demon and make him bow down to me!" Ciel said with a cheeky smile. Ciel still had trouble pronouncing and saying things but he was still adorable when he did.

Our dad laughed nervously and petted Ciel's hair. "Alright my boy, you do that." He said as he smiled and mom came walking down in her white spring dress.

"Now what are my favorite people doing?" She asked.

"Me and Ciel are going to go hunt down a demon! And then where going to kill it!" I say.

"No! We're going to ma-make it w-wa-work for us." Ciel said stumbling on his words as Vincent set him on the ground.

"Cedric have you been telling the kids stories again?" Rachel asked as she knelt down and dusted the dirt off my dress.

He laughed and said, "they might as well know at this age, we need two true heroes."

Me and Ciel shared a smile and Ciel stood proudly and said, "I'm going to safe everyone!"

"Your too small Ciel I will." I say spilling as I pat his head.

He kicked my leg and pouted annoyed. "I'm not small!" He squeaked.

—-time skip—-

I shuffled my feet down the hall to go get some tea. Even when I was little I did it.

"Listen dad I know the whole curse thing is in the family but you can't keep telling them this, I'm worried about (fn)." I looked inside and saw dad talking to grandpa.

"Heh, well it's either her or Ciel and you know good and well the only way to end the contract is-"

"Is to kill the demon, or for it to fall in love with you." Dad finished.

"(Fn) is a beautiful girl I can tell she'll be gorgeous when she's older, if a demon comes, they wouldn't mind falling in love with her." Grandpa said.

"But she has Benjamin and she is so devoted to him as a friend that I'm thinking of asking them to arrange a marriage between them two." Dad said.

"Vincent, my son. (Fn) is much stronger than you think, and Ciel, Ciel is going to be vulnerable under pressure and crumble. But if them two stick together there will be no demon."

"But you remember what we read and about the whole hell portal!" Dad yelled.

———end of dream——

"Hell portal!" I say as I wake up seeing the tall black figure draw the curtains back.

Sebastian chuckled and said, "it seems someone is awake."

I sighed and looked as the demon waltzed over to me and as I slid out of bed. "Now you get to order me around today so what might be the plans of my lady?" He asked as he lit the candle.

I sighed and got up from my bed and scanned the butler and yawned, "Se-Sebastian. Make me some breakfast and then I want you to show me to the attic." I stretched and went to my closet.

Sebastian smirked and bowed and said, "of course my lady, would you like me to help you get dressed?"

I blushed a bit and made a "tsk" noise and said, "I can do by myself you pervert."

Sebastian chuckled a bit and walked out as I started getting changed.

I changed into a black mini skirt that had shorts underneath, with a white button down shirt. The skirt had suspenders and I put on some black flats. My (hc) hair was brushed throughly into a high ponytail with two strands of hair left out in the front framing my face. I walked out meeting Mr Grumpy pants in the morning.

"Damn Butler! Just let me sleep in for one day!" Ciel said as he saw me and cocked his head to the side examining my outfit.

"Since when do you dress like that? You look like a Trancy maid." Ciel spat.

I rolled my eyes and said, "jeez thanks, I merely find it for comfortable than those dresses mother use to make me wear."

Ciel cleared his throat and said, "Ahem family tradition." He smirked and looked at me.

I sighed and said, "this is an exception, plus Benjamin likes it." I mumble mostly the last part.

Ciel rolls his eyes and says, "why do care what he thinks?"

"Cause he's my fiancé." I say as we turn the corner and walk down the stairs. Something me and Ciel shared where dreams weirdly enough sometimes we would have the same dream.

"I had a strange dream last night." Ciel said as he walked down the stairs.

"As did I, mine was when you where 5 and I was 10 and we where playing with our toys, and well I overheard father's conversation with Grandpa." I say.

Ciel nodded and said, "I dreamt the same only I woke up when I saw you at Father's door to his office."

"Ciel did Grandpa leave anything in mom and dads room?" I asked.

Ciel shook his head. "All of Grandpa's and Grandma's belongings are in the attic."

I nod and we walk in the kitchen. Mr Tanaka smiled at us and said, "it seems the siblings have been getting along like when they where young."

I roll my eyes and say, "please he's probably going to take his toy solider and kill me when I'm least looking."

Ciel smirked and said, "and what are you going to get rabbit reaper to safe you?"

"Hey! Rabbit reaper is the best stuffed animal in all of funtom!" I say as me and Ciel smiled and laughed a bit after.

Sebastian walked out amused at us and placed set the pancakes in front of us both.

"Pancakes are the meals of warriors." I mumble.

"Who the hell said that?" Ciel asked.

"Cedric- Ah grandpa." I say.

"Why did you call him by his first name?" Ciel asked as he cut into his pancakes with blueberries and chocolate bits in it.

I ate my (favorite type of pancake) pancake and said, "I don't know, kind of like how you use to call mom Mrs Phantomhive for a while, it just kind of sort of stuck with me."

"That was just a phase." Ciel said scoffing as he ate his pancakes.

"Do you remember Ciel how we where never told what, um happened to Grandpa and Grandma?" I ask sipping the tea Sebastian had poured for us early.

"Uh let me think. No. And I don't care! They died in a carriage crash is what father told me." Ciel said.

"That seems to, to easy." I say.

"Listen we can't spend your time here investigating a death that was never a problem. Look at me, I'm fine". Ciel said.

"You have a demon butler, an earl after your head, and all of hell and heaven after your soul. I think there's a correlation."

SPOV

I listened in the conversation smirking. Once they found out there family tree it would scare them more of what hell has to offer.

YPOV

Ciel and I parted our ways and I called for the butler and said, "Sebastian!"

The butler walked in and said, "yes Lady Phantomhive?" He had his usual smirk on his face and he said, "are you ready to go look in the attic?"

I nod and say, "yes Sebastian where going immediately."

Me and Sebastian walked to the library. The library was the entrance to our attic. Sebastian jumped up and grabbed the latch of the door on the ceiling and pulled it down. He smirked and said, "it seems the ladder is missing my lady, I can carry you up there though."

I sighed hesitantly and said, "fine whatever you perv".

Sebastian held you with one arm as you where sitting in his arms. Sebastian jumped up and went through the door. He landed me still in his arms gripping his shoulders from the speed. He set me down and chuckled, "my lady you can let go of me now."

I rolled my eyes and moved my hands away getting that weird feeling that they belonged on Sebastian. I thought for a second, 'woah maybe these are demon hands?' And then realized I was flat out stupid that it was just that weird feeling where you hold something for a while and then you still feel it, right? But that doesn't cause butterflies in my stomach.

I sighed and looked around in the musty attic.

"My lady if I may ask, why are we up he-"

"Woah! This survived the fire?!" I say amazed as I look at this plank of wood.

Sebastian raised his brow and crouches down next to me.

I sit on the floor and say, "this was what Ciel, father, mother, and I carved into one year."

I looked at all the engravings,

Ciel Phantomhive

Vincent Phantomhive

Rachel Phantomhive

(Fn) Phantomhive

And there where these sentences and short things we carved in

I'm going to be taller than dad! -Ciel

Lots of love. -Mom

Funtom is for fun times- Dad

SebastianX(fn) -Me

I blushed heavily and moved on to reading another one

The world is round- me

There are going to be small boxes for communication. - Ciel

Sebastian smirked and said, "oh what's this one?"

He pointed to the Sebastianx(fn) and smirked.

"When I was little I told myself I would marry a handsome guy named Sebastian." I said.

"So why did your brother name me after your deceased dog?" Sebastian asked.

"Well I named our dog Sebastian cause he looked like a Sebastian, and then I told Ciel if he ever meets a handsome guy to tell them to change there name to Sebastian and to marry me." I said laughing my face bright red.

Sebastian smirked and said, "so are you saying that you find me handsome?"

I turned red and said, "no! I just-" I looked over and saw some old artifacts and said, "hey look that's my grandpa's stuff".

I walk over there only to see red flash in my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.4K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
94.8K 3.1K 39
After escaping from your captors you land yourself a job at the Phantomhive Manor as a maid. You've caught the eye of a certain butler but with your...
113K 2.3K 60
*Even though I don't own certain characters and certain scenes because it's a Black Butler story... Please don't copy it, I hate to go through the lo...
24.3K 945 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...