Dismissed (1) - JJ Maybank

By dumbbitchmode

what happens when a girl afraid of hurt and heartbreak finds comfort in her best friend who breaks hearts nea... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND DISCLAIMER
Cast
PILOT PT I.
PILOT PT II.
PILOT PT III.
PILOT PT IV.
PILOT PT V.
PILOT PT VI.
PILOT PT VII.
PILOT PT VIII.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT I.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT II.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT III.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT IV.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT I.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT II.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT III.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT IV.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT V.
SPY GAMES PT I.
SPY GAMES PT II.
SPY GAMES PT III.
SPY GAMES PT IV.
MIDSUMMERS PT I.
MIDSUMMERS PT II.
MIDSUMMERS PT III.
MIDSUMMERS PT IV.
MIDSUMMERS PT V.
PARCEL NINE PT I.
PARCEL NINE PT II.
PARCEL NINE PT III.
PARCEL NINE PT IV.
PARCEL NINE PT V.
PARCEL NINE PT VI.
PARCEL NINE PT VII.
DEAD CALM PT I.
DEAD CALM PT II.
DEAD CALM PT III.
DEAD CALM PT IV.
DEAD CALM PT V.
THE RUNAWAY PT I.
HELP PLEASE READ!!!!
THE RUNAWAY PT II.
THE RUNAWAY PT III.
THE BELL TOWER PT I.
THE BELL TOWER PT II.
THE PHANTOM PT I.
THE PHANTOM PT III.
THE PHANTOM PT IV.

THE PHANTOM PT II.

1K 20 10
By dumbbitchmode

JJ had left the actual front door open but the wire door was still closed. She could hear bits and pieces but she heard Luke talking. Her heart stopped beating for a moment as she heard his deep voice and heard JJ's tense voice.

"Come here, I love you, son," Luke said making Aria's eyes widen, she knows that Luke has never said this to JJ, he told her that enough. She heard a patting sound and assumed that they were hugging.

Aria's face softens slightly knowing what JJ would be feeling. "Love you too, Dad," JJ mumbled sounding upset, almost like he was crying.

"I'm sorry," JJ muttered.

"Ain't got nothin' to be sorry for," Luke sounded drowsy.

All Aria wanted to do was walking in there to him but she knew that this was his time and he needed to be alone, a few seconds later JJ walked back outside to see Aria in the same spot. He wasn't sure if she heard anything.

"Hi," She whispered.

"You stayed," He knew she would but considering that she did make him so much happier.

"Always," Aria mumbled, JJ grabbed her hand and brought her back to Kie's car. JJ got back into the front and Aria sat in the back.

"How'd it go?" Kie asked slightly concerned.

JJ held up the keys and smiled trying to hide the pain he was feeling. Kie started the car while Aria sat up resting her elbows on the console between JJ and Kie.

JJ pushed all her hair to one side and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck. He brought her closer and kissed her on the cheek.

"Did you hear?" He whispered.

Aria turned her head lightly and looked at him, she knew if he wanted to talk about it he would come to her so she nodded her head telling him she did hear.

"I didn't hear anything," She told him, basically telling him that she wasn't going to ask him about it and he knew her true meaning. She didn't want to lie to him but she wasn't going to pressure him.

"Thank you," JJ mumbled letting go of her neck.

JJ, Kie, and Aria stayed quiet as they drove to go get the Phantom, they were all worried about John B, Pope, and Sarah.

"He'll be fine," JJ promised. "It'll be fine with the Phantom. She'll get out of here quick."

"Yeah," Aria agreed a little bit sceptically.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," JJ said as he heard sirens and three cop cars driving past, Aria leaned back in her seat as JJ went further down. Kie sat normally.

JJ and Aria both looked back at the cars driving past them. "They're still looking. It's a good sign," Kie sighed.

Aria turned and looked out the window as she saw two figures standing next to their bikes. "Wait-wait was that?" Aria turned to look back but couldn't see them.

"What?" JJ asked looking back.

"Nothing, I thought I saw- never mind," Aria shook her head. I swear that was Rafe and Barry, whatever, Aria thought. The rest of the car ride was silent.

"Alright, you ready for this?" JJ asked the two girls as he was about to open the shed that held the Phantom.

"No, just give me time to mentally prepare myself," Aria responded.

JJ rolled his eyes.

"Keep doing that and you might find a brain back there," Aria teased.

"Oh, wow real original, at least I will find one," JJ retorted.

"Yeah, a little, apricot sized brian," Aria used her fingers to show the size.

"Okay, well-" Kie cut JJ off.

"Can you two stop bullying each other and we get back to what we need to do? Thank you," Kie clapped her hands together when JJ opened the shed door.

"There she be," JJ said looking at the blue, yellow, and white boat. "Hey, girl,"

"A 1983 Formula 402 SR1. The Phantom," JJ spoke taking off the sheet that was barely covering the boat.

JJ looked at Kie and Aria for approval, Aria shrugged and Kie hummed.

"The first boat to make the run to Bermuda in under 16 hours, guys. Forty years old! Forty." JJ said in awe.

"Should I be jealous of a boat?" Aria asked Kie who laughed under her breath.

"And still the fastest thing that Kildare's ever seen," JJ said not hearing Aria.

"It's kind of a junker," Kie shrugged.

JJ turned to look straight at Kie. "Really? She's right there, Kie. She can hear you."

"Yeah, I don't stand a chance, JJ and boat, new IT couple," Aria joked.

"I don't think you and JJ were the IT couple anyway," Kie teased.

"Ouch, low blow, but you're right, Sarah and John B are pretty popular at the moment," Aria said making Kie laugh.

"Let's just put it this way," JJ said ignoring the girl's comments. "You would not be smokin' weed right now if she never existed, okay?"

"We're not smoking weed right now, though," Aria mumbled.

"Okay, how much weed did you have today?" JJ questioned.

Aria brought up her finger to point at him and denin but she has had a bit today so she couldn't say anything, she shook her hand and sighed. "I-uh, I buy my own weed," Aria disagreed.

"Mhmm," JJ smirked.

"I just hope it runs." Kie shrugged.

"Oh, no, she'll run all right. She's faster than any cutters the boys in blue got," JJ said connecting the boat to the back to Kie's car. The sound of a motorbike coming closer became prominent.

"Pope! Finally!" Kie yelled going over to the bike.

"Am I supposed to help?" Aria questioned looking at JJ whose trying to handle the boat and car.

"Nah, it's good," JJ returned.

"Hey, there. What's goin' on?" A voice that made Aria's blood run cold appeared. She looked up and saw Rafe standing in front of Kie. "JJ?" Rafe said making JJ halt in his actions.

"What are you doing here?" Aria asked as she pulled Kie back to them.

"How you guys doin'?" Rafe ignored the girl. A whistling behind JJ and Aria caught their attention. Aria turned around and saw Barry walking towards them.

"Well, well..." Barry said walking closer to them. Rafe jumped behind locking the three of them in together. Barry cocked a gun and pointed it at JJ making Aria's face pale.

"See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road," Barry told. "Or you princess, you stole my money too," Barry pointed the gun to Aria who was happy it wasn't facing JJ anymore.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Aria shrugged looking straight at Barry not even focusing on the gun.

Barry shook his head, turning the gun to JJ. "I'm here because I want my motherfuckin' money," Barry walked up and punched JJ and pushed him to the ground.

"JJ! JJ!" Aria and Kie yelled. Rafe grabbed Kie but he couldn't grab Aria.

Aria punched Barry right in the nose then uppercut him. He grabbed her throat and threw her across the room, she fell and rolled on the floor near Rafe who kicked her in the stomach.

Barry grabbed JJ's hair and pulled him up, "That's what I'm here for!" Barry yelled.

"Rafe!" Kie screamed.

"It's not you, we want, Kie. Alright, where's John B?" Rafe sighed leaving Aria and letting go of Kie.

"I don't know!" Kie yelled looking at her two friends on the ground then slapped Rafe across the face.

"Stay down, boy," Barry kicked JJ to lay on his back.

"Let him go!"Aria groaned as she slowly stood up. Ready to charge at him.

"Stay there, bitch!" Barry yelled pointing the gun to JJ's head making her halt in her actions.

"I really wish you didn't do that," Rafe spoke getting up in Kie's face.

"I know what you did," Kie fought the urge to cry.

"What? What did I do?" Rafe taunted her.

"You murdered Peterkin!" Kie yelled.

Barry looked up from JJ to Rafe. But JJ tried to move so he kicked him in the stomach, Aria ran up and kicked Barry in the side. Barry groaned and Aria punched him in the face.

Barry grabbed her hair and forced her to the ground punched her jaw then kicking her stomach again.

"Let her go," JJ croaked out.

"Where is my money? Huh?" Barry punched JJ in the face.

Aria saw Rafe grab Kie's throat and tried to run over to him. "Don't you ever say those words again," Rafe warned.

"Rafe!" Kie groaned.

"Understand?" Rafe threatened.

Aria ran up and kicked him in the side, a low groan escaped his mouth as he flicked his head to look at Aria in a second.

"Come on, murder me if you can," Aria teased knowing it would piss him off.

"You bitch!" Rafe yelled as he lunged at Aria. Rafe was tall and strong, he was also quick on his feet. But Aria was smaller, stronger, and faster on her feet.

One thing she could thank her father for was teaching her how to fight, it really came in handy, not against him though. Rafe punched Aria in the gut and she used the opportunity to throw her fist to his jaw.

"Where's John B?!" Rafe yelled.

"I don't know!" Kie shouted trying to push Rafe away from Aria.

Aria pushed Kie away making sure she didn't get hurt and Rafe took this moment to grab her waist and throw her to the ground. Rafe landed on top of her and pinned her hands above her head with one hand while using the other to wrap around her neck and choke her.

"How many times has JJ been in this position, huh?" Rafe said loud enough for JJ to hear.

JJ looked up and saw Aria squirming underneath Rafe and he tried to get to her but Barry grabbed his hair and threw him back to the ground.

"A lot, actually. You know, we're really kinky," Aria smirked before flying her knee in between Rafe's legs. He groaned and pushed his thighs together to try and stop the pain.

Since Rafe was distracted Aria freed one of her hands and punched the side of his face before flipping them over. Rafe was gripping at his jaw and legs in pain.

"Stay down bitch!" Barry screamed. Kie shouted for JJ who was getting beaten to a pulp by Barry.

Aria sighed getting really fatigued, she was always the one running between fights helping her friends because no one wanted to "Fight a girl," they all complained.

Aria ran up to Barry and jumped onto his back, She wrapped her legs around his upper torso and used both hands to grab his hair making his head fly back.

"Would you like a haircut, soldier boy?" Aria questioned and pulled out her pocket knife.

"Oh, you so scary now, huh? Got a small ass pocket knife," Barry groaned. JJ was lying limp on the floor trying to get up. Rafe eventually got back up and started to grab Kie's throat again and question her about John B.

"Nah, I've always been scary, now did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Aria teased knowing it would confuse him. Aria always did this, she would always annoy them then they fought angrily and it was easy to beat someone when they were angry.

"What the hell are you talking about, bitch?!" Barry shouted, Aria smirked knowing she was succeeding.

"Down boy," Aria put the knife over his lips and did an "Shhh" in his ear.

"Anyway, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Aria spoke slowly trying to get him to understand. JJ looked up at her confused as to what she was doing but was still trying to catch his breath.

"Why?!" Barry answered.

"Because, it looks like you fell on your face, that why it all stuffed up?" Aria smirked.

"You lying bitch! What are you gonna do?! Huh?!" Barry shouted. He gripped her hand and tossed her over his head onto the ground.

"Don't you have any other insults, it's kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence," Aria groaned. Barry huffed as he kicked into her side.

Pope ran into the building and started to hit Rafe's back with a metal pole. Rafe eventually hit Pope back but Pope dodged and hit Rafe straight in the jaw.

"Rafe!" Barry took notice of the situation and started to cock his gun to Pope but JJ finally was able to catch his breath. JJ grabbed Barry's foot causing Barry to fall forward on the ground and the gun goes out of his hands.

"Kie! Kick it!" JJ shouted as the gun landed in front of her foot.

JJ jumped up and flung Barry to the ground again as Pope and Rafe were in a punch out.

Aria stood up and grabbed onto her side. Kie ran over to help her up, both girls saw JJ pushed Barry into the side of the boat. Aria thought she saw a look of hurt flash across his face.

Her first thought is was that Barry landed a punch on him but it was emotional hurt, but it was towards the boat. JJ was upset that Barry hit his boat.

JJ kneed Barry in the stomach and pushed him to the ground. Rafe had been backed up against a wall due to Pope, who at the moment, wouldn't stop punching Rafe.

"Pope?" Kie asked watching the situation.

"Go," Aria pushed Kie lightly to go, help Pope, while she caught her breath.

"Okay, Pope." Kie stood warily close to Pope who was punching relentlessly at Rafe, who probably deserved it.

"JJ," Aria said pointing to Pope who was just punching faster and harder. Aria walked over to Pope but still kicked Barry in the stomach on her way.

"Hey, Pope!" JJ tried.

"Pope, that's good! Stop!" Kie yelled.

"Pope, I'm all for this new, stronger you, but I think he's had it," Aria told trying to calm him down.

Pope punched Rafe again who spat blood out and landed against a workers desk.

"He's had enough, dude!" JJ shouted.

Pope breathed heavily as he grabbed a rubber wire around Rafe's neck. "Pope, you don't want to add murder to our list of felonies," Aria informed.

"He's good," Kiara shouted.

"Snap out of it, man," JJ said snapping his fingers in front of Pope whose attention stayed on Rafe, choking him.

"Pope!" Kie yelled.

"Stop it, Pope!" Aria screamed.

"Stop, dude!" JJ shouted.

"Pope, that's too much!" Kie exclaimed as she was starting to get scared.

"Dude!" JJ said as he started to pull Pope back. "Dude, come on! Stop! Stop, dude!"

"Pope! Get off!" Kie gasped.

"Let him go, Pope!" Aria screamed.

"Look at me!" Kie roared. Pope finally let go of the rubber and looked towards Kie shocked at what he had done.

"Shit. Oh, shit," JJ exclaimed looking at Rafe as his head was already turning red due to lack of air. Pope started to hyperventilate.

"Oh, fuck me, man. Goddamn," Aria sighed grasping at her heart like she was having a heart attack.

"It's okay," Kiara whispered.

Rafe started to groan and cough, blood trickled down the sides of his mouth.

"Okay, we gotta go. We gotta go." Kie spoked frantically looking around making sure they had everything and started to walk back to her car.

"Come on, boys. Let's get this show on the road," Aria tried to ease the tension between the group.

JJ walked sceptically looking back at Pope as he followed Aria and Kie.

"Stay off the cut," Pope threatened Rafe in a low tone.

"Pope!" Kie said making him follow after her. 

Author's note. 

Thank you all for the love and support, I can't believe we are actually at 7K, omg I remember thanking you all for the first hundred reads. I can't thank you all for the support. Only two more chapters and I will be writing season two, yay. Do you guys think I should write the next season on this book or write a different book? I don't know which one would be better lmao. XX thank you all so much for the reads, comments, and votes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 73 28
Start Date: 8th March 2023 End Date: 12th April 2023 Ashley, a British 17-year-old has just moved to the Outer Banks. She develops a strange relation...
37.4K 741 33
█ 。:* ──── in which one psycho ex causes two childhood friends-turned-enemies to rekindle something a lot more than just friendship. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄──── t...
536 13 11
Joanna 'Jo' Mills is a Pogue through and through. When her and her friends crash into a wreck they embark on an adventure that changes their lives co...
7.1K 68 32
Y/n was born a kook, so she's expected to hang around with those types of people. She never really got along with the other kooks, and the Pogues wou...