Hetalia Lemons: Kiss Me (I'm...

Av AelaTheSilent

TAKING REQUESTS!! Can be character x reader Character x character The reader (that's you!) decides! Anythin... Mer

Note From Author

980 9 14
Av AelaTheSilent

Caio! And welcome to the beginning! A few reminders before I start:

1.) I do not own any of the characters, names, or artwork. Only the story line which, you the reader, gets to decide on!

2.) This is contains Lemons, which are PG-13 and higher. If you do not like Lemons then do not read any further.

3.) Stories will have yaoi in them, and again for anyone who wouldn't know (god I'd hope you'd know by now) yaoi is boy x boy. If you're not into that kinda stuff, like I said before, do not read any further.

4.) Comments and critiques are more than welcome! I do not tolerate hate speech and homophobia. Those comments will be ignored.

Lastly, feel free to message and/or comment to get your requests in!

Arrivederci!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
867K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...