Ziam One Shots

Da indi765

Ziam fluff, maybe smut, also mpreg stories. Altro

Only For You-1
Only For You-2
Please stay
Hey Stranger
Be Mine 1
A piece of my heart
Never letting you go
Back to you
Me for You
Roses-I
Roses-II
Soulmate
Luna-I
Luna-II
Luna-III
Strawberries and Cigarettes

Be Mine 2

921 46 38
Da indi765

Liam sadly smiled, "How can I be yours when you don't even look at me properly, talking is a far off thing. You pretend like I'm a stranger living in your house. You even chat with your staff members but me, am I that bad company?"

Zayn's grip on his elbow loosened, and his shoulders fell, "I'm scared of losing another person in my life, Liam. I'm scared of losing the best thing that ever happened to me. It's you Liam, it's you"

Liam stroked his cheeks and led them to the couch. They sat beside each other, holding hands, "Tell me what happened with you, tell me who hurt you?"

Zayn looked at him, "My mum was battling cancer for the last two years before she died. She was my world, you know. She wanted me to pursue my career in painting. I had applied for college too. On the day I got my acceptance letter, she left me. She didn't just die, she took all my dreams and hopes with her too"

"I decided not to continue my studies and join Baba's company. I changed myself, became this person who wasn't me at all, I broke my friendship with everyone. This world is full of cruel people, if you stay away from them, you won't be harmed. Those doctors, they told me that my mum would live, she'll be with me, she'll see me graduating, she'll watch how I'll sell my first painting, she'll meet my boyfriend and they both would get along and so many things, Liam, but nothing happened!!"

Liam hugged him as Zayn started crying. It was now Liam's turn to console him. He took Zayn's face in his small hands and wiped the tears, "It's alright if you don't wanna continue" It pained him to see those hazel eyes filled with tears.

Zayn shook his head, "All were lies, people always lie and take away precious things from you. They took my mum, now they took my baba, you know, the day he got into the accident, he was talking to me on the phone, telling me about you, he saw you in a party and thought you'd be best for me. But this universe is cruel, and it took him away, now if I get closer to you, they'll take you away from me. I can't let that happen. That's why I send Ryan with you always, but I can't imagine to lose you Liam" He detached himself from Liam.

Liam's heart broke seeing his husband like this. The man who looked so powerful and strong was so vulnerable inside. All he needed was a little love but those walls that he built around were impossible to break.

Liam straddled him and made Zayn look at him, "Listen to me, Zayn. What happened with your mum or your baba wasn't in anyone's hand. The doctors tried their best with her treatment, it was her time to go, accept it, baby. Please don't blame yourself and anyone else. Your baba, do you think he's happy watching you punish yourself everyday, from up there? You don't have to hide your pain, Zayn. Share it with me, talk to me, I'll do anything for your pain to go away. I'm here now, your Liam is with you in every step. Please don't push me away"

Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam's waist, "You won't leave me? They won't take you away like they did with baba and mum?"

Tears circled in Liam's eyes, Zayn had gone through so much alone that he was afraid to let anyone in his life.

"I won't, Zayn. I promise I won't" Liam rested his forehead against Zayn's and shut his eyes.

Zayn pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Liam carded his fingers in Zayn's hair and kissed back more passionately. Their lips moulded into each other like some lost puzzle pieces. Zayn deepened the kiss, making Liam gasp as his tongue was sucked by Zayn. Their tongues glided through each other, eliciting moans from both men.

Both pulled away breathing heavily, but still stayed close.

"This was the best kiss of my life" Liam breathed out, making Zayn chuckle lightly and if Liam's cheesy lines make his husband happy, he wouldn't mind saying more.

---------

"Please tell me you flirted with Jordan just to tease me"

They were laying on their bed after another heavy make out session, with Liam's back against Zayn's chest after changing into comfortable clothes.

Liam giggled, "I kinda wanted a reaction from you and I'm glad it worked" He turned his face and gave him an eskimo kiss.

"I was going to rip his hand away from you"

"No need for that, I'm all yours" He guided Zayn's hands under his t-shirt and gasped as cold fingers caressed his skin.

"I told you I'm straight so that you'll stay away from me. But all the little things you did always attracted me. Like how you'd help Grace in making breakfast, how friendly you are with all my staff, how you smile at the flowers in the backyard and the next second become completely engrossed in the book you're reading, how you wear your hair in that cute bun, how everything you do made me want to just hold you close to me and never let go, I'm sorry for admitting my feelings so late"

"Zayn, all these things are in the past. Let's focus on our future" He turned around and straddled his lap, wrapping his arms around his husband's neck, "So, does this mean, that, umm, this marriage isn't a contract now, like you know a real thing?"

Zayn chuckled, "I want this marriage to work as long as you allow it, I want to know you more, Liam. We'll take things slow, and in case of the contract, we'll nullify it tomorrow only, happy?"

"Very!!!" Liam kissed him and Zayn kissed back smiling into the kiss.

That night, they slept with a smile on their face as they cuddled together.

-----------

The couple had informed their staff and Liam's parents about the contract, that they're now very much truly married.

They got to know about each other more. Liam knows how Zayn likes his coffee, how sometimes when he feels low, he'll go to his parents' room and curl himself on the bed, his love for art, and Zayn knows how lost Liam is once he starts with a book, how much depth the lyrics of his songs are, how he sets aside an hour from the day just to talk to his mum.

Liam was a bit frustrated with Zayn as his husband had still not done anything with him except for their make out sessions, everytime Liam would have a hard on, Zayn would give him a hand job, nothing else. Not even let Liam return the favour.

But things changed, once they went to their honeymoon after a month. Liam once told him that he likes snow, so they went to Switzerland.

"It's damn cold!! I don't like snow now" Liam was shivering like a leaf once they entered their warm hotel room.

Zayn laughed, "You were the one who spent half an hour telling me about snow"

"Uhhh, I didn't know it's this chilly" He went to take a shower while Zayn waited for him, once he got out, he removed the towel around his hips and laid on the bed under the big duvet, knowing very well that his husband is watching him.

Liam was never confident enough to be like this back home, but he was so sexually frustrated that he didn't care now. He just wanted Zayn.

When he glanced at Zayn, the older man's eyes were filled with lust and so much love for him.

Liam decided to test waters, he slowly pulled off the duvet from top of him as his body was revealed again, the expanse of white, milky skin, all for Zayn's pleasure.

"Don't you want me, Zayn? I'm your husband and I fully trust you, please make love to me, I want you so bad" Liam made grabby hands, he knew he was being pathetic with his attempts.

Zayn was quick to get on top of him and claiming those plump lips in his mouth. They kissed hungrily, savouring each other.

Liam broke the kiss, "Please baby, need you" But Zayn was busy marking the beautiful, soft skin on his neck. Liam pulled him by his hair, "Listen Zayn Malik, get into me right this second, I don't need any prep, I'm already-"

He gasped as Zayn's finger entered his hole.

"You already prepared yourself, Jaan?"

Liam nodded and moaned as his prostate was massaged, "Just fuck me, Zayn"

"I'll show you how it's properly done"

The night was filled with so much love between the two. Both of them finally let go, placing their trust fully in each other. Admitting their love for one another. With every thrust, Zayn reminded Liam how beautiful he was, how lucky Zayn is to call him his husband, how much he loves him. Liam only moaned and screamed Zayn's name with every pleasure coursing through his veins. He wanted to say he was the lucky one to have Zayn, but that could wait later.

They spent a week on their honeymoon. Zayn took Liam every night, leaving him all sore, but Liam didn't complain, he liked the after burn. The sheer reminder that only he was the one for Zayn.

-----------

1 month later..

"What's gotten into you?" Zayn hissed as his back was pressed against the door and Liam palmed him through his pants. He was already getting late for his meeting, but his horny husband wasn't allowing him to go.

"Want you" Liam whispered and stood on his toes to give him a long deep kiss.

Zayn groaned as Liam's hand went into his pants and wrapped his fingers around his length. But he couldn't delay more, it was a meeting with Jordan about their new project.

"Jaan, please I'm very late right now, we'll continue this when I return"

Liam pulled away with a pout, "Is this meeting more important or me? You don't love me anymore, Zee"

He went to their balcony and sat on the couch there. Zayn sighed and went to him. For the past one week, Liam is always horny and Zayn has no problem fending his needs but work is important too. Ever since their honeymoon, Zayn noticed how turned on Liam is all the time

"Babe, please don't pout and try to understand it's an important meeting, you're my responsible husband right?"

Liam smiled up at him, "You're right, hubby"

"Now give me a kiss" Zayn made a kissy face.

So Liam got up to kiss him, wrapping his arms around his neck and played with Zayn's hair, "How's the case?"

Zayn sighed, "My lawyers said that the truck driver is finally caught. They'll question him, but he won't talk unless persuaded. And I'll do anything in my power to get my baba, the justice he deserves"

Liam kissed his cheek, "You're my brave husband, I know you can do it. Now, when you return tonight, how about we paint together?"

Zayn had stopped painting after his mum's death, but Liam encouraged him. Zayn agreed only if Liam joined him too.

"Of course, anything for my Jaan"

Liam blushed, "I love you"

"Love you too, babe"

--------

Liam was writing a song on the swing when he felt some pain in his stomach. He shrugged it off and continued thinking about the lyrics. But then he felt dizzy and nausea hit him, he quickly ran inside the house to the nearest washroom.

As soon as he reached the closet, he puked everything out. He was so weak to even stand on his knees. He felt someone picking him up, he didn't protest cause he had no energy. And just like that he passed out.

Liam's head was heavy when he opened his eyes, he saw a worried Zayn biting his lips. He reached out his hand for his husband, Zayn instantly bent down and pulled him in a hug.

"I was so worried babe, you weren't conscious"

"I-I'm fine, Zee, I'm-" Another nausea hit him and he gagged, Zayn picked him up and went to the washroom, helping him throw up. Liam finally stopped and washed his mouth with mouth wash as Zayn helped him. They came back to the room and Liam laid down on the bed with Zayn by his side.

"We'll go to the hospital tomorrow. It's been a week now since you're throwing up everything you eat. Don't argue with me" Zayn repeatedly kissed his temple till Liam was asleep.

They were now sitting in front of the doctor Zayn always sees. Zayn was more nervous than Liam himself. Liam knew it must be a stomach bug.

"We ran a few other tests for you Liam, cause there was no problem with your stomach" Liam always corrected anyone who called him by his husband's name, he felt like his own identity is lost.

"Then why is he always throwing up now!"

"Mr Malik calm down, what I'm going to tell you is a bit shocking"

"My patience is running out, doc. Just spit it!"

"Liam is pregnant"

Silence filled the room as the couple took in the news, many thoughts running through their minds. Liam's hand went to his tummy as he absentmindedly rubbed it.

"I know it's unbelievable but not impossible. Many cases have been brought to light and a friend of mine is a specialist in this area, he'll take your case from now on" The doctor continued.

Liam gripped Zayn's hand tightly, Zayn was sure their knuckles were turning white, "Can you give us a few minutes?" Zayn asked the doctor.

The doctor nodded and gave the couple some privacy.

Zayn turned to Liam and pulled him in a kiss, "Our baby, Jaan" He placed his hand on top of Liam's on his stomach.

Few tears left Liam's eyes and his smile made Zayn's heart flutter, "We're having a baby, Zee"

The couple was beyond happy at the news. They never expected this, they were going to have a baby in their lives.

"Thank you, babe for giving me such an amazing gift"

"I didn't do all the work" Liam giggled as he kissed Zayn again, not getting enough.  His face was getting wet by Zayn's sloppy kisses.

The doctor came in soon and told them to have an appointment with Dr Luke. They agreed to meet him after a week, for now their doctor gave some medicines for nausea.

---------

When the couple first broke the news to their staff, no one believed them. Liam had a shy smile on his lips.

"Really?"

"Yup, I'm going to be a mama soon"

"Oh my god!!" Everyone tackled Liam in a hug, but Zayn being the possessive idiot, shooed them away.

Liam's parents were happy for the couple. For once Liam's dad didn't taunt him or looked down on him, the thought of his grandchild may have changed him.

The months flew by and a lot of things changed. Eventually, Liam stopped taking online classes as his back hurt when he sat for long hours. He had all the help and support from the staff. Grace and John made everything he wished to eat, Anna took special care to keep his room tidy, Jerry and Mark made flower crowns for him.

Zayn was more protective of him now. He didn't allow Liam to go to the garden alone, he'd pick his pregnant husband and carry him wherever he wanted. He'd talk to their baby at night, rubbing Liam's swollen tummy, telling their baby how much their baba loves them. Zayn surprised Liam one day when he told him, he'd be taking paternity leave. Though Liam protested, he was internally glad that his husband would be with him.

Yamina didn't take the news well. She called Liam a freak and that's when Zayn had enough of her attitude. He cut off all ties with the only relative he had. Liam felt bad, because of him, Zayn had no one to call his own, but Zayn reminded him that Liam and their baby was the only family he ever wants and needs.

Regularly they had check ups. Dr Luke was well experienced and he assured them that the baby is completely healthy. They decided to know the gender during the birth itself. They had converted one of the guestrooms as a nursery. They bought all the baby clothes and toys. Liam's parents gifted them a crib during his baby shower. Louis and Niall didn't leave a chance of touching his bump. Zayn had literally took them away by their ears to stay away from his husband.

Yaser's case was still on force. The truck driver had spilled some names but the police wasn't sure whether he's telling the truth. He was sentenced ten years jail time, but for Zayn it wasn't enough, he wanted death sentence for him. Liam was constantly worried about his husband, Zayn would go into some dark zone whenever the case is brought up. He doesn't let Liam know too many details. But Liam could see the fear in Zayn's eyes at the thought of something terrible happening to him and the baby.

Liam was eight months pregnant now. He looked double his small size. He had difficulty in walking without any help. Though he was confined in his room, the staff made sure to provide him with everything and not to spoil his mood.

Speaking of his moods, Liam was 24/7 horny now. He'd call Zayn, when the older man was in his office and cry that Zayn doesn't love him anymore and doesn't fuck him enough and when Zayn would leave everything for his husband and rush home, Liam would be sleeping or reading a book. Other times, he'd straddle Zayn and ride him, Zayn honestly loved this, Liam bouncing on his cock, with his round, swollen belly.

He was reading a book, laying on his bed. Zayn was downstairs looking through some files that were brought by his assistant. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He shut his eyes and screamed, calling for Zayn, who was by his side in a few seconds.

"Jaan!!"

Zayn rushed to him and picked him up bridal style. Tears rolled down his cheeks at the sight of his husband. Liam was crying in pain, urging Zayn to stop this pain.

"Zee! It hurts so much"

Zayn put him in the backseat and slid beside him as his driver sped off the car to the hospital.

"Hold on for me, Liam. Please be strong, for our baby" Zayn kissed his temple trying to comfort him.

They reached the hospital and Liam was taken into the operation theatre. Soon the hallway was filled with their staff members and Liam's parents.

In the span of their marriage, Zayn had grown close to his mother in law. He had his head on her shoulder as she told him to calm down. It's been an hour since Liam was taken into emergency.

Suddenly the door opened and the cries of a baby was heard and Zayn's heart was beating rapidly.

"Congratulations, Mr Malik it's a boy and Liam is completely fine, don't worry about him. Both of them would be under observation for a few hours but you can meet your baby, Liam's still unconscious"

He motioned Zayn to come in. With wobbly steps, he entered the room. Liam was sleeping on the bed and beside him in an incubator was lying their crying baby.

Zayn stepped towards Liam and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, "I love you Jaan"

He then went to the incubator where his son was crying his eyes out, "Hey, baby. I'm your baba" He touched the glass and cooed. His son widened his eyes and looked at him, sniffling. It was like he remembers Zayn's voice.

"Stop crying, mama will be up and take you in his arms"

The baby smiled at him and started giggling. Zayn's heart fluttered with joy.

Soon Liam woke up and everyone crowded the room to see the baby. Everyone loved the adorable one. He was in Liam's arms looking around, taking in everyone's face.

Rihaan Payne Malik was brought home after a few days. Even though he had his own room, Liam insisted on keeping him in their room at night.

"He's beautiful"

"Just like you"

A pair of burly arms wrapped around him from behind and he leaned back on the broad chest. Their son was sleeping

"You flatter me too much" Liam giggled.

"I'm obliged to remind you how amazing and lovely you are" Zayn kissed his temple.

"And I'm glad that I have you in my life" Liam turned his face to look at his husband.

"I love you"

"Love you loads, Zee"

Louis and Niall were busy with their exams so they came to meet their nephew after a few weeks. Liam had officially dropped out because he didn't want to compromise anything for his child.

"He's just like you Liam"

"Niall, he has Zayn's hair, just my face and skin matches with him"

"But he's so adorable, can I hold him?"

Liam picked Rihaan up and gave him to Louis, who had a huge smile on his face. He rocked the baby back and forth but he started crying. Liam was quick to sweep him back to his arms and rubbed his back.

"He officially doesn't like me! There goes my title for best uncle!"

Liam laughed, "Don't be silly Lou. He saw you for the first time, that's why he cried"

Niall was next to hold him, surprisingly, Rihaan didn't cry but played with his blond locks.

"I've secured the title of best uncle!"

Liam laughed at his friends' antics and worriedly glanced at the clock. It had been past nine but still no sign of his husband. Usually Zayn would be home by seven.

"You alright, Li?"

Liam weakly smiled, "Just waiting for Zayn. He should've been home early, I called him but he didn't pick up"

"Liam, should I serve the dinner?" Brian knocked on the door. The staff had already gone back home except him.

"No, I'll wait for him"

More hours passed and still there was no sign of Zayn. Both of his friends decided to stay with him, seeing how worried he was. His stitches were not even healed, Liam was quite weak and needed rest but he couldn't help but feel a bit scared for the safety of Zayn.

"Guys, let's call the police. It's bloody 2am and Zayn hasn't come back!!"

"Relax Liam, your baby will wake up if you shout. I'll go with Brian to the police, you and Niall stay here. Any information we get, we'll tell you"

Louis and Brian went to the police station leaving a nervous and concerned Liam behind. He was so tired after a long day, taking care of a hyper child wasn't an easy task, all he wanted was to cuddle with Zayn when he came back and talk about their hectic day.

Niall was rubbing his back when he got a call, without even looking who called, he picked it up, "Z-zayn"

"Sorry sweetheart, sadly it's not your husband"

"Who's this?" The voice was oddly familiar but he couldn't remember who was the owner of that voice.

"I'm hurt Liam, how could you forget me this soon? I thought you enjoyed our time together"

"Jordan?"

"Finally! You see darling, I have your husband tied up to a pillar in a basement which I don't even know where is, my men do a pretty good job in finding secret hideout places"

"Why are you doing this?! Leave him alone!!"

"Leave him? Oh baby I'm just starting with him. First, I'll ruin his face which had you fall for him"

"I didn't fall for him because of his appearance, he has a heart of gold and none of you is compared to him" Liam sobbed heavily.

"Then I'll break his bones and maybe-"

"Stop!!! You won't touch his body! Release him Jordan, I'll do whatever you want, please leave him"

"I only wanted you from the first sight, but of course like always the Maliks get everything. Yaser and my dad were partners in business but Yaser took over everything leaving my dad as nothing! That's why I killed him"

Liam gasped, Zayn was so devastated after his father's death thinking it was his fault for talking to Yaser when he was driving.

"I thought there would be a vote to decide who'll take over everything, but the stupid lawyers had a bloody will prepared that said Zayn would be the owner. But until that party I didn't resent him this much. When I saw you I wanted to make you mine, I knew your marriage was just a show, but then again Malik had you sweeped in his love, my dreams shattered after your baby was-"

"Don't say a word about my baby! You're such a horrible, jealous person. My family didn't take anything away from you, they deserved it and if you had worked hard, you would've too. I beg you to leave him, please. At least show me how he is"

"I will show you how he is and even if you inform the police, I'm not afraid of getting caught, because by the time they'll reach, your husband would join his parents"

The line cut and Liam screamed, falling down. His sobs were heart wrenching. Niall was by his side trying to comfort him.

"Liam, you have to be strong, I think I know their location, please listen to me"

Liam immediately stopped crying and focussed on Niall with his blurry eyes, "Really, you can save my Zayn? How?"

"While you were on the call, I traced the location of the phone call and I'm positive that he called from where he has held Zayn. Believe me Liam, we'll bring him back. Me, Louis, the police all are searching for him but I need you to calm down and go to Rihaan, he needs you now. The rest of us will save Zayn"

"Please bring him back"

Liam went to the nursery where his son was sleeping. He took him in his arms and cradled him, as tears flowed down his cheeks in endless streams.

"Baba will be home soon, bub" He sniffled.

"Zayn"

"Hmmm"

"Can we paint? It's been so long and you're painting alone now"

They were sitting on the swing in their backyard, Liam was reading his book while Zayn was massaging his feet.

Zayn chuckled, "It's a surprise for you. I've painted this with my whole heart, it's special to me and I want to show you once it's properly done"

Liam pouted and turned so that he laid on Zayn with his back pressed to Zayn's broad chest. Zayn slid his hands inside Liam's shirt and drew smooth circles on the stretched skin.

"You know I've met your baba, he was a good man. I wish I could have met your mum too. I'm sure she loved you lot, I hope I meet her standards"

"Don't. You'll be the greatest mum to our child. Besides I know she would've loved you like her own son and would easily forget me"

Liam sighed and snuggled into Zayn more, "I can't wait for our little bean to come to this world. I know you'll protect us both from any danger"

"I swear Jaan, no harm will come to you two till I'm alive. I love you and our baby"

"I love you too, Zee"

Liam woke up groggily when he felt someone take his son from his arms. He got to his senses quickly and was ready to shove away the person but relaxed when he saw his mum.

"Liam, Zayn is back"

As soon as the words left his mum's mouth, Liam was quick to get up with his baby in his arms and ran downstairs. Rihaan started crying because of the movement.

Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw Zayn sitting on the couch, who had a bandage on his forehead, a cast on his left hand, his face filled with cuts and bruises.

Liam's tears were freely flowing at the sight of his husband. He slowly went to him and sat on his knees with his crying baby in his arms. He lightly stroked Zayn's cheeks which were bruised brutally.

"Zayn"

"I'm here Jaan. No one can harm you now" Zayn pecked his forehead and kissed every part of his son's face who started giggling when he saw his father.

Liam leaned forward and took Zayn's lips between his own and slowly kissed him, trying to tell him how worried he was for Zayn.

Zayn smiled into the kiss but pulled back making the younger man pout, "Your parents" He whispered.

That's when Liam noticed that his parents, their staff, his friends and some police officers were present in the living room too. He shyly stood up and sat beside Zayn, trying his best not to let Rihaan slide into Zayn's arms.

"You all must have too many questions right now"

"Of course Zayn, Liam had been quite concerned for you" His father said.

"How did you escape? And is Jordan-?"

"Dead, killed by an officer who came to rescue me"

Liam sighed in relief, he was scared when Jordan threatened him.

"When Liam was talking to that bastard, I tracked his location" Niall was a computer genius.

"Then I went to Louis who had informed the police officers about Zayn's disappearance and Jordan. We went to the location. It was far from the city, an old warehouse. I remembered that he said that Zayn was in some basement. So we searched and found Zayn fighting Jordan and his men, they had him trapped, so they were caught off guard by us and the officers didn't wait to fire shots at them"

"Then we brought Zayn to the hospital. There he was treated and we came here as soon as possible" Louis finished.

By now Liam's one hand was tightly held around Zayn's while with his other hand he held his son.

After that everyone stayed for a bit then went home. Liam and Zayn went to their room, and placed a sleeping Rihaan in the crib.

Liam laid beside Zayn by his good side and snuggled into him, "I'm glad you're okay"

"I'm more than okay, Jaan. You both kept me going, I didn't feel any pain cause I knew he won't be able to hurt you or our son. I fought back with my whole strength but they were more in numbers... Sorry"

"Hey, you fought enough for us. You are the bravest person I know, baby"

Zayn didn't reply but kept a loving gaze on his love.

"What?" Liam shyly asked.

"You remember the painting I drew alone?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna show you now"

"Zayn, you're still hurt. We can wait till morning"

"No I wanna show you now, you've waited long enough"

They went to the painting room. Liam saw a canvas covered by a white sheet resting on an easel.

Zayn let go of his hand and pulled away the sheet, revealing his work. Liam let out a small gasp on seeing the painting.

Zayn had drawn him when he was pregnant, he is looking down at his baby bump, caressing it and smiling down. He is standing sideways, a beautiful mesh of dark colours filled the background, Liam was painted with the light colours.

"It's b-beautiful"

"You were standing by our window that day. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't even hear me call your name. And you looked so mesmerizing and beautiful that I had to paint you"

Liam went to him, standing on his tip toes he kiss him. Zayn wrapped his right arm around Liam's slim waist.

"You amaze me everyday I spend with you"

"I'm amazed by you every second of every day"

Liam shyly smiled at his husband's words. Zayn didn't leave any chance to tell him how beautiful he is, how Zayn's life is perfect because of him.

"Basically we amaze each other" Liam giggled.

Zayn looked at him seriously, "My life got a meaning when I found you, Jaan. You mean the world to me, and as I promised you, I won't let any harm come your way. You and our son are the only ones for whom I breathe and I love you both"

Liam knew the lump in his throat won't let him say all the things he wanted Zayn to know, so he resided with action. He took the painting in one hand and held Zayn's by his other one and went to their room. He hung the painting on wall and turned to Zayn.

He hugged him, "I love you Zayn, just as much as you love us, nothing is gonna change that"

They turned to their son who was sleeping in his crib, "We both could lay our lives for him and for each other"

"I know, Jaan" Zayn kissed his temple and Liam leaned into him.

For everyone else they may not look like a normal family, but for them, their little world was enough to go on.

Zayn, his Liam, their Rihaan.

............................................................................

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

32.6K 271 27
Basically the title.
335 3 3
one shots, i take requests,some of these arent mine.
64.7K 1.1K 40
You'll find a lot of different stories you'll find a few cross x passive Nightmare maybe some angst and lemon and maybe a bit of fluff Top Cross Bott...
17.9K 306 53
pain.