My friend

By wannasuckmydick

"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

28

2.9K 197 286
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"You ok ?" lauren asked coming up to my door. "i'm fine" I mumbled staring at the door.

"mommy comes back today" she said lowly. "kay" I whispered.

She walked away and I stayed laying there. It's been two weeks since we found beyonce body and nothing feels the same.

Everything reminds me of her.. I can't even walk in the kitchen anymore cause I start to think of all the times beyonce sat it there begging for all my snacks.

All I think is her. Every dream I have is about her and every nightmare is about how we found her.

I laid there for a while then the sound of the front door opening let me know my mom was back.

I listened to her and lauren talk then I heard her call out for me making me huff. I rolled out of the bed and went to put some clothes on.

I walked up to the dresser opening one of them to be met with half of beyonce clothes.

I smiled feeling tears come in my eyes remembering when she brought all these clothes.

Flashback:

I heard loud banging on the door making me raise a eyebrow. I paused the game going downstairs.

I went up to the door opening it to see beyonce with two bags. "Um hi ?"

"Hi friend, I got some clothes" she said coming in. "Ok.. You can put them in my room" I said.

"Thank you" she said pecking my lips then she ran off going upstairs "Can you make me some food ?!" I heard her say from up there.

"Ok !" I said walking into the kitchen. I made her some beef noodles then put some hot sauce in them before going upstairs.

When I did I seen all my bras and panties were out on the bed making me gasp.

"Beyonce ! What are you doing" I glared at her. "I need somewhere to put the clothes" she mumbled stuffing her clothes into the dresser.

"Ouu is that food ?" she perked up looking over here "Yea I made you some noodles" I said handing her the bowl.

"Thank you" she smiled taking it. "So what you gone do with that ?" she asked pointing the my stuff on the bed.

"Well I had a spot for them but somebody moved them" I said and beyonce looked at me slurping some noodles in her mouth.

"It's ok we friends" she said with a full mouth. I shook my head starting to pick the clothes up.

"Imma play for you" beyonce said grabbing the game controller. "Alright"

I heard her slurping loudly on noodles making me look over at her "Do you mind ma'am" I mugged her.

She shook her head slurping some more. "This shit good"

"Onika !" my mom voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I grabbed one of her boxers and went over to my closet getting the hoodie she let me have when she came on my shirt.

I smiled at the memory putting it on along with the boxers then I walked out my room.

I went all the way down stairs going into the living room where my mom was smiling brightly.

When she seen me her smile faded "Are you ok ?" she asked. "i'm fine" I mumbled.

"Cookie you look bad, what happened ?" she said and I huffed.

"The cycle of life happen ! And I wasn't fucking ready for it" I said.

"you started your period ?" she asked lowly. I scoffed rolling my eyes then I walked away going back upstairs.

Teyana pov:

"mommy" junie said softly walking in my room. "Yes baby ?" I sniffed wiping my eyes dry.

"wan dada" she pouted climbing into my lap. "Baby I already told you, you can't see dada" I said rubbing her back.

She started to cry stuffing her face into my chest. "Stop crying you're gonna get sick" I said standing up with her in my arms.

"You wanna eat eat ?" I asked her opening the snack cabinet getting hit with an instant memory.

Flashback:

"TEYANAA ! TEYANA BITCH I'M DYING" I heard beyonce yell from in the kitchen making me smack my lips.

I got up off the couch going in there to see her jumping around. "Beyonce what the hell is you doing ?" I crossed my arms.

"My fruit snacks ! Somebody ate them" she said in a high pitched voice. "I ate them" I crossed my arms.

She stopped jumping looking over at me with a straight face. "Stop lying"

"I ain't lying i'm forreal" I said being deadass. "Whyyyyyy" she dragged out falling down to the floor.

"I just wanted to eat so I won't die from starvation and you ate my only food" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Get yo dramatic ass up, I'm about to order some pizza" I said and she perked up.

"You is ?" she asked. "Yes ! Now get up" I said.

She smiled hopping up to her feet "I
want pepperoni and can you get some wings too ? Yes, thank you bae" she said pecking my lips and walking out.

I rolled my eyes pulling out my phone "fat ass"

"Mommy !" junie voice knocked me out of my head. "Yes baby ?" I looked down at her.

"cry" she pointed to my face. I sighed wiping my tears "Where's friend junie ?" I asked her while grabbing her a snack.

I let alyssa stay with me since she didn't wanna go back to foster care and she don't have nowhere else to be.

Plus ever since we seen beyonce she's been stuck on a cycle of crying, throwing up, and sleeping. I don't think she should be alone right now.

"Night night" she said pointing to the behind her. "Ok let's go check on her" I said giving her the snack.

I went into the living room to see alyssa sleep on the couch. I wonder what she's dreaming about.

Alyssa pov:

"Why you pouting pooh ?" I asked walking into the room where she was.

"You out there talking and entertaining everyyybody else. And you ain't talking to me" she said crossing her arms.

"You disappeared baby" I said walking up sitting in her lap. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders smiling at her pouty face.

"stop being a crybaby" I mumbled kissing her lips "You should've told me you wanted attention pooh"

"Nope" she said shaking her head. "I was just gonna get you back" she said putting me down getting up.

"And how was you gonna get me back ?" I asked.

She smirked at me then snatched my wig off "Snatchies bitch !" she said running out.

"BEYONCE !" I yelled running after her. She ran into the living room with everybody else.

"Y'all look I got that hoe weave !" she smiled jumping over the couch.

"Give that girl her shit beyonce !" Jhene said. I ran over jumping over to couch and she dashed away.

"BEYONCEEEE !" I yelled. This girl too damn fast.

I chased her all the way in the kitchen and she fell groaning. I smiled running up sitting on her stomach.

"Give me my damn wig" I said mugging her. She giggle handing me my wig and I rolled my eyes.

"Long neck ass play too much" I said thumping her head.

"Gimme kiss" she puckered her lips. I leaned down pecking her lips.

"i love you" she mumbled "i love you too pooh"

"Frien pway" I heard followed by tiny hands hitting my face. I opened my eyes looking up at junie.

I sat up feeling my head throb making me groan.

"let's play baby" I mumbled. "Tay" she smiled handing me a doll.

We played with the dolls for a while and I felt a little happy playing with her. All I ever wanted was a kid.

I heard nobody's gonna love you as much as your kids do.. And with nobody in this world that loves me a child sounds like what I need.

"Junie it's time to eat !" Teyana called out. "Tay !" junie smiled running off.

I cleaned up the toys then I was about to lay back down but teyana came in. "Come on girl, you need to eat" she said walking up to me.

"i'm good" I mumbled and she sighed. "You haven't ate since-"I don't have a appetite" I said huffing.

"Alyssa.. do you wanna talk about it ?" she asked sitting down. "because i do" she whispered.

I sighed looking over at her "i miss her" I mumbled. "I miss her too.. and junie keeps crying for her, I don't even know how to explain to her they bey is dead"

"don't say it like that" I whispered.

"Sorry.. it's just all different" she said and I sighed. "Have you talked to onika ?" I asked.

"No.. she doesn't answer the phone" she said "you should go check on her.. make sure she's alright" I said.

"If I go you're coming with me" she said and I shook my head "No.. i'll just stay here until you come back" I said.

"Look I know y'all got a bad history but we all just lost somebody important in our life, we should be there for eachother" she said and I huffed.

"ok"

Onika pov:

"You haven't touched your food honey" my mom said and I groaned rolling my eyes.

"I'm not hungry ! I just wanna go to sleep !" I raised my voice. "Watch your tone little girl !"

"man i don't got time for this shit" I mumbled getting up from the table.

"No you come here I need to speak with you" my mom said.

"It's nothing to talk about" I said mugging her "People are dying every second and you wanna waste my time my having a dumbass talk" I said.

"Cookie calm down" lauren said coming in. "I DON'T NEED TO CALM DOWN !" I yelled.

"What has gotten into you ?!" My mom said looking at me like I was crazy. "Well you would know if you were here" I said rolling my eyes.

"I have to work onika we've been over this" she said. "Yea you go out and work to get murderers out of jail WHEN THEM BITCHES DESERVE TO ROT !"

"Onika your language !" she scolded me. "What happened while I was gone ? Why are you acting like this ?" she asked and I scoffed.

"You wanna know what happen ?" I asked with my voice cracking. "I seen the person i'm in love with laying on the floor with her face shot off" I said starting to cry.

I heard my mom gasp and lauren came over hugging me. "it'll be ok" she said lowly.

"NO IT WON'T" I pushed her back. "She's dead ! N-othing will ever be ok" I said crying harder.

It was a knock at the door and I huffed wiping my eyes. "I'll get it" I said walking over there.

A big part of me was hoping it was beyonce saying it was just a prank but it was alyssa and teyana.

"Hey" I said "are you ok ?" alyssa asked me lowly.

I took a deep breath trying not to cry "Yea i'm fine" I said with my voice cracking.

"Are y'all ok ?" i asked "y-ea" alyssa voice cracked while her lip trembled. "i'll be back" she whispered about to walk away.

"No alyssa" teyana said grabbing her. She huffed wiping her eyes then turned back to me.

"are you ok ?" I asked teyana lowly. She shrugged sniffing "my baby not" she mumbled adjusting junie in her arms.

"i asked about you" I said softly "no" she whispered. "Y'all come in" I said moving out the door way.

They walked in going towards the stairs "Oh, hello" my mom said coming in.

They head snapped over there "hey" "hi" they both mumbled at the same time. "We're onika friends" teyana said.

"Nice to meet you guys i'm carol, her mom" she said and they nodded "nice to meet you carol" alyssa mumbled.

"You girls look upset" my mom said and I smacked my lips "Y'all can go upstairs" I said.

They nodded walking up the stairs and I turned to my mom "Didn't I just tell you what happened ?" I said mugging her.

"They are hurting. Of course they're upset" I gritted "Ok you need to watch the way you're talking to me" she warned raising a eyebrow.

"Fuck that rice" I said walking up the stairs. I went to my room opening the door to see them looking in the draw I left open.

"These her clothes ?" alyssa asked "yes" I nodded.

"She a damn bum" teyana said shaking her head.

"was" I said lowly.

Alyssa looked up with her eyes watering. She walked away to a corner starting to cry loudly and me and teyana looked at eachother.

I sighed walking over there hugging her. "we'll get through it.."

Random guard pov:

"We got a new one on the way in" my co worker said coming in. "Damn another one ?" I said.

"Yep and I heard she's a tough one" he said making me roll my eyes.

"I know a perfect way to deal with tough ones" I said.

We waiting by the door then the line of inmates came. Some coming back from court, some that got put back and here, and finally a the end of the line was the new girl.

She had a mug on her face and her cheek was stitched up. Her eyes had dark rings around them and she was looking mean as hell.

"Welcome" I said smiling and she mugged me "What ?" she asked rudley.

"I said welcome inmate !" I raised my voice "I have a name bitch !" she snapped.

"Oh really ? The princess has a name. I don't care continue walking inmate !" I said.

"It's beyonce bitch"

Hello

How is y'all day going ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 15.2K 106
"U, Me and Hennessy look what you did to me. I say my head keep on spinning." #1 beynika hashtag #1 nickiminaj hashtag
16.9K 1.1K 9
Previously named Ribs You're the only friend I need, Sharing beds like little kids, And laughing 'til our ribs get tough, But that will never be enou...
49.3K 2.5K 26
"Why're you so nice to people?" "You treat people how you want to be treated."
179K 7.9K 46
"you're my endorphin, bae. you make me feel good." She told me with all the sincerity and love inside of her heart, I could see it in her eyes. I smi...