𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

By dddddom___

In which prince Wilhelm has a twin sister and they are both sent to Hillershka Boarding School. Isobelle, Pri... More

𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Season Two
Chapter 1

Chapter 6

4.4K 139 19
By dddddom___

"the soccer match"

Isobelle had spent part of the morning arguing with August, who kept telling her that Frederic was no good for her, that he only slept with girls and never spoke to them again, which only annoyed the princess, as she couldn't understand why her cousin was so stubborn that she shouldn't get attached to Frederic.

They were walking towards Wilhelm's room, Isobelle honestly didn't know why she had followed him there, perhaps because she was absorbed in their discussion.

"I'm telling you August, you have no right to decided whether I-" Her coursing bursted into Wilhelm's room, who was laying in bed only in his trousers.

"Oh, shit! Sorry." August said as he covered Isobelle's eyes. "I didn't see anything. I... just wanted to see we're you where, we have morning practice. You can't just lie here jerking off."

The young prince buried his face in his pillow.

"August!" She said hitting his arm, she walked over the boy's desk and sat in the chair, while her coursing took a sit on the bed.

"I was not jerking off." Wilhelm said, clearly annoyed.

"Give it to me." August tried to reach for his phone.

"No." The boy took it anyways.

"Now get up."

"What do you want it for?" Wilhelm asked.

"August your behaving like a child." Isobelle told him, only to be ignored.

"Just don't use the school's wifi for porn surfing. Could be embarrassing."

Wilhelm rolled his eyes and sighed, Isobelle sat next to him, trying to calm him down so he wouldn't punch August in the face.

The phone started ringing and August answered.

'The audacity this boy has.' Isobelle thought.

"Well, hello there!" A voice said on the other line, and Isobelle immediately recognized it.

"Erik!" She said, getting up and trying to take the phone away from August.

"Hey man what's up?" The black haired boy asked.

"August, I want to talk with him too." She complained.

"How are you?" Erik asked August.

"Well, um, I'm fine. I'm just trying to tell you brother..." He sat on the bed. "Wille here, that he might wanna improve his strength to make the rowing team."

"August..."

"And how's that going?" Erik asked.

"To be honest, I don't think he has the same drive that you and I have. He's a bit... lazy."

"Really, August? Come on." Wille said.

"Auggie this is getting annoying." Isobelle told him standing in front of him.

"He was still sleeping when I walked in."

"Was he?" Erik asked amused.

"But we will fix that, right?" He said, messing Wilhelm's hair before standing up. "Well, I should be going. But nice talking to you, as always."

"See you."

"Sure." He threw the phone at the young prince. "And, hey Will, um... make sure you're done jerking off and ready to go at 0600 tomorrow. Okay?" He walked toward Isobelle who was pointing the door signaling him to leave. "And you..." he grabbed her chin. "Stay away from Freddie."

He softened his grip and Isobelle gave him a furious look.

"Hate is a strong word, but I swear to good he's making it very easy to use." Isobelle groaned, laying in her brother's bed.

"Hi Wille, hi Izzy." Erik said.

"Hi Erik." The twins said simultaneously.

"How is it going?"

"Ugh! August is really getting on my nerves! Seriously." The hoy complained.

"Is he always like this?" Isobelle was the one to talk this time.

"Yeah, he's always been like that. A bit... a bit intense. But just try to understand him."

"What do you mean intense? He's fucking hysterical."

"Wille!" Isobelle hit him softly.

"What?" He complained. "Nobody else cares about this things."

"Yeah, but he's had it rough. That school is like his entire life. Don't you remember that his mom sent him there after his dad killed himself?"

Isobelle was stunned by this new information, feeling empathy for the boy.

"What? No." Her brother asked.

There was some noise outside so Wilhelm got up and peeked trough the window.

"I mean, we knew he was dead , but not that he... killed himself."

"Maybe you guys were just too young." Erik suggested.

"What do you mean 'too young'?" Isobelle asked as Wille scoffed.

The young prince passed his phone to his sister as he started changing quickly.

"Maybe somebody forgot to tell us as usual." He struggled with his sweatpants, causing Isobelle to laugh. "Can we talk later? I have to go to practice now."

His sister sent him a confused look.

"Wha-" Wilhelm looked at her begging for comprehension, she nodded understanding.

"Apparently I'm a bit too lazy, but... I'll call you after practice. Okay?"

"Of course, bye."

"Great, bye." He rushed.

"Bye Erik!" Isobelle said.

"Bye Izzy."

Wilhelm hung up in a quick move and kissed his sister's forehead before leaving the room.

"What the..." Isobelle said to herself.

—————————— • ——————————

Isobelle was sitting at a table with Sarah, Felice and a few other girls, she was immersed in her book while Sarah was at her side doing the tasks she had been assigned that day.

She noticed that at the table in front of her, where her brother was sitting with Simon, August joined them, and a few minutes later Simon stood up and headed for the exit.

"I can't really focus here." Sarah said gathering her thing ask following her brother.

"Uh, wait! You have to come to the horror movie night on Friday. At the manor house, well, both of you that is." Felice told them.

The two teenagers nodded before leaving. Wilhelm gave the girl a smile which she responded while playing with her hair.

Isobelle was about to open her book again when someone spoke.

"I think that's nice." August said, and after a couple of awkward seconds he talked again. Taking care of the school freaks like that."

"Oh shut up August." Isobelle told him, tired of his superiority complex.

"Fuck you, August." Madison joined in.

"Just make sure it doesn't rub off." He scoffed.

Isobelle had had enough, so she stood up and stormed over to her cousin, once there she crouched down to his level and spoke.

"What makes you think you're better than them? The fact that you have money doesn't change the fact that you lack values. You can go strutting around feeling superior when the reality is exactly the opposite." She spat, grabbing her book and leaving the establishment.

Everyone stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Just so you know, Sarah is no freak, sure she has her diagnoses and that, but she's... she's the only authentic person around."

August not caring about what the girl aid asked about Sarah's diagnoses, hoping the medicine she took would help him satisfy his urges.

"What kind of diagnoses?"

"Like Asperger's and, um, some kind of ADHD."

August stayed quiet, thinking about how he was going to get the girl to give him the medicine, deciding to take care of one problem at the time, he went out looking for Isobelle.

Because if August knew one thing, it was that Isobelle was the kind of person who believed that there was something good in everyone, which made her easy to manipulate.

Once he had caught up with the girl sitting on one of the benches in the schoolyard, he took a seat next to her, who almost immediately turned around. When she realised who it was, she stood up, unwilling to deal with him.

But he grabbed her hand tightly, making her stop abruptly.

"What do you want, August?" She asked, her voice had a tone of annoyance.

"I just want to talk to you." He said softly.

And even though she hated herself for it, Isobelle decided to give him a chance.

"Fine." She took a sit next to him.

"Look, we are family, we should get along well."

"Yeah but you make it extremely difficult, first you tell me to stay away from Frederic and-"

"But he's-"

"No August, you have no say in this, I'm not a child, I can take care of myself. I'm just asking you to try and understand me, and Simon and Sarah, I don't know why you feel the need to treat them like that, they have don't nothing to you."

"I know, I wanted to apologize for that, it was wrong."

Isobelle smiled, fooled by the lies that left the boy's mouth.

"See, it is that easy."

"Well I'm glad we've patched things up." He said smiling. "I'll see you later." He stood up and left, proud of the way things had turned out, while Isobelle stayed on the bench, thinking the boy was being honest.

—————————— • ——————————

Wilhelm was in his room with his sister, while he sat in the chair that matched the desk, Isobelle was lying on the bed, checking her phone.

The girl noticed that her brother tensed, as if he was nervous.

"Is everything alright?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah just-"

But their conversation was abruptly interrupted by the door opening.

"Are you coming?" August asked standing in front of the doorway.

"Aw fuck." Wilhelm said rubbing his eyes, to which Isobelle furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding the situation. "I don't think I can. I think I don't feel so well."

He looked at his sister asking her to help him with the lie. She understood immediately and just went along with it.

"Yeah, he's been feeling a little off. That's why I'm keeping him company."

"Do you want me to get you something?" August asked.

"God, no. Thanks, but it's alright. I'll just stay in and go to bed early." He explained. "I don't want you guys to get sick. I've got a sore throat." He acted as if it hurt to swallow.

"But you do realize I can't just include you as a primary if you don't, like, come to practice." The black haired boy talked.

"Yeah sure. I get it."

"But get some rest and when you're feeling better, you can get your fighting spirit back, okay?" He said. "I know you've got it in you!"

August then excited the room, leaving the door closed behind him.

"Okay what was that? Because I know you're not feeling sick." Isobelle asked her brother.

"We..." Wilhelm said as he finished sending a message on his phone. "Are going to a soccer match."

"What?"

"Go get a coat, we don't have all night."

"If we get caught m, I'm blaming it on you!" She said leaving the room.

As she was walking down the corridor she ran into Frederic, who had just come out of his room, and something in her mind clicked.

"Hey-" He started.

"No time to talk, get you coat and meet me at the back of the school." She said as she rushed in her room's direction.

Frederic just stood there, confused about what had just happened, but seconds later he went into his room and grabbed his coat and a scarf without thinking. And following the instructions of the girl, he headed towards the back of the school.

There already waiting for him, were Wilhelm and Isobelle, the girl waved at him enthusiastically as he approached them.

"Hey." Isobelle smiled.

"Hey." He said back, staring at her.

"Are you guys going to keep gazing into each other's eyes, or can we go?" Wilhelm asked.

Isobelle rolled her eyes while Frederic just let out a laugh.

"Let's go."

—————————— • ——————————

That night passed in the blink of an eye, Isobelle enjoyed it so much that she didn't even bother to check the time, it was the last of her worries in fact.

When they tried to get on the bus that was to take them to the city, Wilhelm and Isobelle were at a loss, they had never been on one before and didn't know how to pay for it. Luckily for them, Frederic did know how, so he had no problem helping them, but not before making a sarcastic comment about how they didn't know how to pay for public transport.

Then everything went perfectly, they met Simon at the bus stop and walked together until they reached the pitch where the match was taking place, once there they met a friend of Simon's, who greeted them nicely.

They ate hot dogs, celebrated Simon's friend's victory, and rode their motorbikes. Isobelle had never felt so alive as he did that night, he felt completely happy.

Frederic had noticed how much the girl was enjoying herself, and if he was honest, he was having a good time too, so he didn't bother to hide the smile that formed on his lips when Isobelle raised her arms in the air and screamed as she rode the motorbike.

Once they got back to Hillershka, they parted, Wilhelm overtook them, leaving them alone.

"Did you have a great time?" Isobelle finally asked the boy.

"I did. Thanks for the invite."

"Well I was glad you did show up, you had me preoccupied for a moment." She laughed.

"Do you really have that little faith in me?" He teased her.

"Well, rumor has it you're a ladies man, I didn't know if you would have time for me in your very busy schedule." She joked, but Frederic didn't laugh, he only frowned.

"A ladies man? Who told you that?"

"August kept going on about how I should stay away from you and all that, but I didn't take him seriously."

"What exactly did he tell you?" He stopped walking.

Isobelle turned around and looked at the boy's concerned expression.

"It's not that important."

"Then you can tell me."

"He just said you are the type of guy to sleep around and never settle." She explained.

Frederic just stayed silent. He wanted to punch August. He knew what the boy had told her was true, but he didn't want that to drive Isobelle away from him.

"Freddie, are you alright?"

He decided he was going to tell the truth.

"It's true."

"What?" She asked confused.

"What August told you. He was saying the truth."

"Oh." Was the only thing that came out from Isobelle's mouth.

Isobelle was not sure how to feel about this. All she knew was that people did not deserve to be judged for past mistakes. So she decided to approach the boy, put her hand on his cheek and speak.

"I don't care."

"You don't?" He asked.

"Not in the slightest, I'm not exactly the type to judge people." She chuckled.

Frederic smiled at her, putting his hand on hers, he stared into her eyes and he couldn't help but be attracted to her, and the desire to kiss her was greater than he was.

So he finally decided to do it, he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.

Isobelle was shocked for a second, but quickly followed the boy's actions and followed the kiss.

It was then that she finally understood that expression about the butterflies in her stomach, she felt her head spinning and nothing else existed in that moment.

She felt a wave of excitement wash over her, she was having her first kiss, and she couldn't be happier, especially since the boy had kissed her first, which meant that the feelings Isobelle had for him were mutual.

When they finally parted, Isobelle couldn't stop smiling, nor could Frederic.

They were both clearly happy.

As they walked toward the school building, holding hands, Isobelle talked.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." He answered.

"What did the kiss meant?" She asked.

"Well, it meant that I clearly fancy you. And if you're willing to, we can be try and be together." He said.

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah."

Isobelle stood on the tip of her toes and pecked the boy's lips, to which he smiled in response.

"Just don't break my heart please." She said softly as they finally got to the part in which they had to part ways.

"I wouldn't dare." He smirked.

She giggled as the boys leaned in to kiss her passionately as a goodbye.

"You know I can get used to this." She mentioned.

"Good night, princess." He did a reverence and she laughed.

"Good night, Freddie."

Isobelle could hardly sleep that night, still unable to believe what had happened, smiling every time she remembered that pair of blue eyes that drove her crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
153K 5.5K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
539K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
8.9K 100 9
THREE CASINOS • THREE BODIES •THREE DAYS Felicity Elizabeth Briggs isn't normal. Not that being the daughter of two renowned FBI agents was ever "no...