๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๏ฟฝ...

Por Nicki_2705

Allie Tisdale recently moved to Salt Lake City because her mom wanted her to have a quiet life while she fini... Mรกs

Cast
Allie Tisdale
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 - Bonus Chapter
Book 2

11

952 19 1
Por Nicki_2705

I was with Ricky and Big Red down in his basement and we were just sat there and we were bored as we didn't have anything to do. Ricky then turned around and said "It's weird, not being at rehearsal. How stupid is that?"

Big Red then asked, "What if we just did the show without her?"

"We cannot even take a picture without her. No offence," I said to Red.

"No, you're right," Red said. Suddenly we heard a knock on the front door and Big Red shouted "Down here Kaden!"

Kaden suddenly walked down the stairs with two other people and said "Hope it's cool. I invited Stef and Rico."

"What's up, guys?" Ricky said.

Big Red then looked back towards us and said "When you two didn't text back. I reached out to some peeps. I wanted some company tonight." There was a knock on the door again. Big Red then warily said, "It's open?"

Ashlyn walked down the stairs and then said "Hey, guys."

I then turned to Big Red and said "Okay, how many people are coming?"

"That should be it," Big Red said.

"Actually, give it a minute," Ashlyn said. I then heard multiple footsteps coming down the stairs.

Around 5 minutes later we were all sat around the edge of Bg Red's basement and then Natalie said "This is a terrible party. There aren't even pretzels. What are we all doing here?"

"We all ended up in the same basement after a really bad day so someone should say something," Ashlyn said.

"Fine. I'll say something. I'm mad at Ms Jenn," Carlos said.

"Why?" I asked. "Because she has got a couple of skeletons in her closet?"

"No, because she is giving up. She was the first teacher to not see me as a punchline and now she is not even a real teacher?" Carlos said.

"Define 'real teacher'," Ashlyn said.

"He has got a point," Kourtney said.

"Does he though?" Natalie asked. "So why are we all here then?"

"Yeah, good question. This is a waste of time," EJ said.

"Honestly? Because she gave me a chance. And it's been a long time since someone gave me a shot," Carlos pointed out.

"She gave me a voice," Nini said.

"Yeah, and no one gets to hear it because Ms Jenn screwed up," Kourtney said.

"Okay. Does anyone here actually care if her past is a little bit sketchy? Anyone?" Ashlyn asked.

"I do," Ricky said.

"Seriously, dude?" Big Red said.

"What, because you live some perfect life?" Kourtney asked.

"Not at all. Because she put our show in jeopardy. And now we're all here, maybe for the last time, together," Ricky said. "And for some of us, this has become... I don't know..."

"Family," I said while trying not to cry. Ricky and I were looking at each other after I said that.

"What team?" Ricky asked.

"Wildcats," We all said together.

"Okay, Wildcats," Ashlyn said. "So what are we doing about it?"

"We're going to save Ms Jenn," I say.

"Yeah, we are," Everyone said at the same time.

---

We spent the rest of last night coming up with a song and dance so that we could prove that Ms Jenn is a good teacher even though she isn't a real teacher.

We were all stood around in the canteen. I knew that my mum was in the crowd of parents and that she would have had to sneak in. I was excited to see that my mum's friend was here as well. I haven't seen her in ages and I knew that I had to catch up with her.

Mr Gutierrez was talking at the moment and I knew that we had to do it sometime soon. "Ms Jenn, it may not surprise you to learn that we have heard earfuls about your unorthodox style ever since you got to East High. Personally, I always chalked ut up to the well-known fact that people in the dramatic arts are insane."

"Thank you," Ms Jenn said into the mic.

"But now we have news that your resumé is exaggerated. Your teaching credential is from some obscure online university and even your official name might be some version of a stage name. What do you say to this charge?" Mr Gutierrez said.

"I have always done my best by these kids," Ms Jenn said.

"Just answer the question," Mr Gutierrez said.

Suddenly someone stood up from the crowd and said "Excuse me. Can I say something?"

"I'm sorry. We're not opening the floor to parents on this," Mr Gutierrez.

"Let him speak," I hear mum say.

Ricky looks at me when she says this and I then mouth 'Don't look at me. I didn't know that she would say anything.'

"Go ahead, Mister Bowen," Mr Gutierrez said.

"I am a little late to this party but I go to say the real crime here would be booting a teacher who is making a positive impact. I have never seen my kid this invested in anything and I don't think that is something we should punish. Your... Honour," Mr Bowen said.

"Mister Bowen, I appreciate your statement but I think we can all agree that theatre is not unique in this regard. It does not have some special fairy dust that cannot be filled by another extracurricular," Mr Gutierrez said. We all then started humming and he continued to say "What's that? Who's humming?"

We all then continue to hum while standing up. Ricky and I were looking at each other when we were humming. Ashlyn suddenly looked at me and I then pointed at Ricky and he then pointed at Kourtney who then held up a boombox with music playing.

Kaden then took the desk away from in front of Ms Jenn with someone's help. Kourtney then started singing "Don't say another word."

"Some of us need to be heard," I sang.

"You want her big confession," I sang with Ashlyn and Nini as they leant their arms on my shoulders.

"She never saw Dear Evan Hansen," Kourtney sang.

"Whatever you think about her," Ricky and Ashlyn sang. "The show can't go on without her."

"Maybe her class could be a little more classy," Kourtney sang.

"Maybe her heads not in the game," We all sang.

"Maybe her past is a little bit sketchy," Carlos sang while we danced.

"We need her all the same," we sang together.

"She's the show that must go on. So what if she's dropping the ball?" Seb sang.

"She stands for truth, justice and songs in our key. She stands for us and we believe," we sang while we danced.

"Before she got here, we were so off track," Ricky sang.

"But Ms Jenn gave us a chance," Gina sang.

"We used to fall asleep in chemistry class," Ashlyn sang.

"Now it makes us want to dance," we sang. "She's the show that must go on. So we're putting in a good word because we heard. She stands for truth, justice and songs in our key. She stands for us and we believe."

"What's my motivation. She provides the inspiration," Nini sang.

"Whatever about her reputation. Seems about time for a modulation," I sang. We then broke into a dance break for a bit before singing again.

Carlos got Ms Jenn up from her seat and we then danced and sang in front of her. "She stands for truth, justice and songs in our key. Jazz squares in the choreography. Sharpay and Ryan, you know they'd agree."

Suddenly I hear a "Yeah, we would," from my mum.

"She stands for us and we believe. She stands for us and we believe!" we sang. We finished the song by doing jazz hands around her.

Suddenly we hear clapping from behind us and we see that all of the parents are clapping because of our performance. Mr Gutierrez then said "Settle, people! Settle down. Settle down. Do we have any further questions?"

"Just one. So how do I snag two tickets for opening night?" Someone asks. I then turn around to see Kaycee Stroh standing up asking the question. I am screaming inside because of what she said.

Everyone was cheering around us and when Carlos was done talking with Ms Jenn he turned to me and said "Do you know who shouted something while we were singing about Sharpay and Ryan?"

I acted obliviously and said "Nope. I don't. I'm sure it was nothing." I then turned to see if Kaycee noticed me and she did. She motioned me to follow her while she was walking out of the cafeteria so I looked around to make sure no one was looking and I then followed her out.

When I got out into the hallway I saw my mum and Kaycee talking and when she noticed me she stopped talking to mum and held out her arms for a hug. I ran into her arms as I really wanted a hug from her. I then said, "I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know. I'm more surprised than when your mum told me that you moved down here. Also, I can't believe that you got the lead in the play. Well done," Kaycee said to me.

"Thanks," I said.

"So tell me everything that has happened since you have been here," Kaycee said.

We then walked out of school while I told her everything that has happened so far.

Ricky's POV:

I watched as Allie left the cafeteria after Martha Cox motioned for her to follow her. I knew that I should be spying but I had to. I walked out of the cafeteria and once I got into earshot of me being able to hear them I was listening to Allie telling Martha about everything that has happened. All of a sudden I hear Allie say "However, only mum knows this so you can't say anything to anyone else but I have a crush on someone."

'I have no chance now. She likes someone else and I won't get to tell her how I feel about her,' I thought. I still decided to listen in because I am curious about who she likes.

"Who is it?" I hear Martha ask.

"Well, this boy called Ricky. He's the person playing Troy in the play," Allie said.

'Oh. My. God. She likes me. She actually likes me. I can't believe it,' I thought.

---

Oh no. Ricky knows that Allie likes him. This isn't going to go down well when she finds out. Also, I can't believe that I am on episode 7 next.

Hope you have a brilliant day. Stay safe. Wash your hands and protect others.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

667 25 20
[COMPLETE] Both Chloe Grey and Ricky Bowen want to try something new. A musical. During the journey Chloe, who has experience with all performing art...
98.1K 4.1K 54
rue bowen was a major musical/theater geek who was just trying to finish high school. she was a girl who had built walls around her heart because of...
40.4K 973 49
Nini is a dancer she has been dancing since she was a little girl what happens when she meets the East High football Quarterback Ricky Bowen ? Will...
13.9K 476 52
Gina Porter loved living in Salt Lake City. Her best friend was right next door and she had two loving parents. When her dad died in a freak accident...