The Surgeon of Death

Bởi The3andOnlyBd

Come read this trash ass book for the one time😮‍💨😮‍💨 Xem Thêm

Bio
Harem Pt.2
Harem final
Proulogue

Chapter 1

719 18 3
Bởi The3andOnlyBd

Von POV
It's been 4 years since I left kouh. At that time I had mastered my abilities when I found out the fruit I ate was the ope ope no mi. I also had figured out that the sword sirzechs gave me was a cursed sword named kikoku. I also meet a lot of people on my journey a few came with me and a few didn't come.

???: Von if you don't get your lazy ass up and come on school is about to start.

That is nami, I found her by herself getting beat up by Fishman. So I helped her out and she joined me on my journey. Her dream was to draw a complete map of the world that means heaven and the underworld. Nami had long orange hair and she had brownish eyes and massive boobies and a little waist she also had a wonderful ass.

I had gotten up and put on the trash uniform that they gave us. Like really I don't even know why we have to wear uniforms at least make them good-looking.

As I finally put on the uniform I went downstairs to the kitchen to see if anyone had made anything.

???: Here you go darling.

That is Boa I met her when she was on her island she had her own called Amazon Lily. It was all girls there she also had eaten a devil fruit called Mero Mero no Mi which allows her to transform anyone that loves her, or simply has "dirty thoughts" about her, into stone and manipulate their bodies, as a result, she can turn them into stones. When I first met her she thought she could turn me into stones but she couldn't because didn't know her so I wasn't thinking dirty thoughts.

Boa is very tall and slender with long black hair that extends past her waist with locks of hair that frame her face down to her chin and shows off her high forehead, dark brown eyes with long, voluminous eyelashes, and pale skin. She has a narrow waist and very large breasts.

Me: Thanks, Boa.

???: Good morning Von.

Me: Good Morning Robin.

This is Robin I saved her from some fallen angels that had her as a slave, her dream is to find the Rio Poneglyph which tells the true history of the world. She also has powers that gave her the power to reproduce her body parts on any surface at will. Robin is a tall and slender young woman with shoulder-length black hair and eyes that have dark, wide pupils. She also has a long, thin, and defined nose.

Me: Good Morning Tashigi.

Tashigi: Good Morning Von.

That's Tashigi I also saved her from some fallen angels that were about to rape her. Tashigi is extremely good with a sword not on my level but she was still able to handle an attack from my sword. Tashigi has dark brown eyes and long black hair that's pinned up by a clip. She wears glasses and her figure is like nami's.

As I sat down and started eating I was thinking that something was off. After I was down eating I realized that I didn't see reiju at all.

Me: Robin where is Reiju?

Robin: Oh see went shopping she said that she will meet us at school.

Me: Oh ok also go get everyone and bring them to the living room.

10 minutes later

As I was in the living room I was thinking about how everything will play out. I knew Rias was going there and I knew a girl named Sona was too since I knew her sister.

Boa: So why did you call us?

Me: Well because I need to put down some ground rules.

Me:1 rule is don't ever talk about the supernatural, 2 is never use your powers and I'm talking about you boa, 3 don't get involved with the devil business unless I permit you, you got that.

All: Yes Von

Me: Well since I made myself clear we can go to school now.

At the school gate

As we were walking I could hear all the people talking about us.

Rdm1:Oh no not another pretty boy.

Rdm2:You see them 4 other girls there smoking hot.

Rdm3:I know right I'll love to get a piece of one of them.

Rdg1:Omg his so cute.

Rdg2:I wonder who're the girls he walking with.

Rdg3:I wonder how big he is.

When I heard the last one I kinda had blush because I was caught off guard.

Rdg3:Omg he just blushed.

Then suddenly I sense that someone was going to hit me. So I had to sidestep to the left to see a boy with glasses on the floor. He quickly got up and fixed his glasses I already knew he was a pervert.

???: Why do you have them smoking hot girls with you?

Me: Because I do now back off pervert.

As I said that I kicked him in the dick and started walking again.

Me: Go ahead girls and go to y'all's class I got to go to the student council room.

As I left I realized I didn't know where the student council room was. I was still walking trying to find the room when I saw a dark-haired girl walking around. I could sense devilish energy in her so I decided I would walk up to her.

Me: Uhh sorry to bother you but I just wanted to know where the student council room was.

???: Oh well I was going there now so I can take you there handsome~

Oh so she's trying to flirt with me I'll show her who she's messing with.

Me: oh well I really would appreciate that sexy~

Akeno: Well then follow me my name is akeno~

Me: My name is Von but in bed, you could call me anything~

She laughed and started showing me where the student council room was. As we were walking through the halls we were getting stared at.

We finally reached had reached the student council room I thanked akeno and gave her my number. I knew she was a devil but I thought I could gain some information from her.

As I walked through the student council room I saw a girl with long hair and glasses, and another one with short hair and glasses. I knew the one with short hair and glasses was sona since I saw a picture of her. As I was looking at both of them I could see them blushing a little bit as looking at me.

Me: Umm I'm here for my schedule.

Sona: Oh ok and what is your name?

Me: Trafalgar D. Von.

Sona: Ok I got it right here.

Me: Thanks and I could see you like playing chess I presume?

Sona: Yes I like playing chess how about we play a quick match?

Me: Sure.

As we were playing I was beating her it wasn't that easy she was good. I also knew that when I win I'll become her fiancé since sera told me about her problem.

Me: Checkmate.

As I said that she and the girl behind her were surprised that I had beaten her. I just smiled and got up and started leaving.

Me: I think I should go to class oh and tell sera-Chan that I said hi.

With that, I left and went on with my day like a
normal high school student.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28.2K 668 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
2.3M 71.2K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
769K 35.7K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
118K 24.7K 74
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့