Celebrity Treatment

By astromynight100

"My whole family loves you, my friends love you, even my all servants love you.....what alse do you need Jeon... More

🪴 CHARACTERS 🪴
🪴 1 🪴
🪴 2 🪴
🪴 3 🪴
🪴 4 🪴
🪴 5 🪴
🪴 7 🪴
🪴 8 🪴
🪴 9 🪴
🪴 10 🪴
🪴 11 🪴
🪴 12 🪴
🪴 13 🪴
🪴 14 🪴
🪴 15 🪴
🪴 16 🪴
🪴 17 🪴
🪴 18 🪴
🪴 19 🪴
🪴 20 🪴
🪴 21 🪴
🪴 22🪴
🪴23🪴
🪴24🪴
🪴 25 🪴
🪴 26 🪴
🪴 27 🪴
🪴28🪴
🪴29🪴
🪴30🪴
🎤 31 🩺
🎤 32 🩺
🎤33🩺
🎤34🩺
🎤35🩺
🎤36🩺
🎤37🩺
🎤38🩺
🎤39🩺
🎤40🩺
🎤41🩺
🎤42🩺
🎤43🩺
🎤44🩺
🎤45🩺
🎤46🩺
🎤47🩺
🎤48🩺

🪴 6 🪴

5.3K 261 34
By astromynight100

Beautiful cherry blossoms were hanging over his head, roses, lilies, carnations, orchids, and many more expensive flowers were surrounding the whole place and making it divine. Some scented candles were spreding exotic smell. Sweet melody of violin was soothing ears. Shining chandeliers were glittering each and every corner of the hall...........creating 'fairytale'...... yes..... fairytale'.......which a person can only dream of.............

.........Is he really belongs to this 'fairytale'?he asked himself. The answer was.......hazy. Jungkook's trance broke when a photographer asked him "Mr. Kim can you movelittle right?"

'Mr.Kim'....????...yes!!!! he is Mr. Kim now.......15 minutes ago he left the surname Jeon....and now....he is a Kim.......Kim Jungkook.

"Come on....you two.......come little closer.......we want the picture......" Jin shouted.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a tight grip on his waist. He shivered a little by that certain touch and found his husband's hand on his waist. He unconsciously gulped looking at his husband who was staring the camera with cold face.

"What a beautiful couple!!!" Mrs.Kim commented.
Now if you allow can I take your beautiful husband for a moment Tae.....my friends want to meet him" she teased her son looking at Jungkook's waist.

Taehyung moved his hand and left the scene silently.

The celebration of grand wedding was about to end.....guests has already gone.....just family and close friends were still there.

Jungkook was going to washroom when Jin and Jimin pulled him in a room. They started sharing expensive experiences of their first night. According to both they were trying to help...but their not soo sober talks were making the Virgin doctor more scared.........

Although Jimin was not married but he was living with Suga for two years and ofcourse.....he was not a......you know...

Taehyung was checking his phone when a butler came.

"Sir...everything has arranged.....and here is your car keys" butler gave him keys and left.

"You don't need to drive today son....our driver will take you both home in a brand new car" Dong Hyung said.

".....but I'm not going home...." Taehyung said.

"What???? What do you mean????" Dong Hyung asked his son.

"I'm going to Australia...tonight" Taehyung answered with a calm face.

"Oh... my God!! I understand......Mr. Kim, he's is giving Jungkook surprise and tmwants to take him to honeymoon!!!!!"Mrs. Kim shouted.

"No mom....not going to honeymoon..not going to take anyone with me. I'm going for my short film's shooting....." Taehyung said.

"What?....film shoot....Namjoon, what is he talking about????" Dong Hyung asked with anger.

"Dad.....that company wants to make a film with Tae....but I told them we don't have dates....then how..." Namjoon interrupted by his brother.

"They called yesterday....and I confirmed them....so I'll be in Australia for one month. Excuse me everyone I need to go now" Taehyung said.

"You are not going anywhere Mr.Taehyung....you just get married 3hours ago... "Dong Hyung Hyung shouted.

"Dad you don't want people call your son unprofessional right"

"What about Jungkook......he's your husband...."

"He's your son-in-law...so he is your responsibility.."

"Ok see you all one month later....Taehyung went.

Jungkook was sitting on the backseat with Jin in his brand new car which his father in law gave him...looking at the night city through the glass window......
Well maybe he should felt sad to hear about his husband's news but somehow he was feeling quite relaxed.

"You are insane. I'm soo angry with you..I'll beat you up when you come back....but please take care of yourself" Jin cut the call.

"I can't even stay angry on him.....Kookie" Jungkook gave him a smile.

"Kookie don't be sad....that was essential....he had to go.......he promised them......." Jin patted his hand

"It's ok hyung....I'm not sad''

The car stopped in front of a huge mansion.

"Come Kookie we have reached".

Jungkook got out of the car and looked at the huge mansion in front nervously.

He entered and received a warm welcomed from Kim family.

"I'm soo sorry dear....for my son's stupidity.......please don't feel bad..."Mrs. Kim caressed his hair.

"You don't to say sorry auntie....i know how important his work is....I'm fine..." Jungkook assured politely.

"That's what I'm expecting from you...I'm proud of you son....just don't call us uncle and auntie....call us as Jin does.....and don't worry your husband will be here soon...." Dong Hyung said.

"It's all Joonie's fault!!!!" Jin glared at Namjoon who looked at him confusingly.

"Now Jin, my dear....take him to Tae's room and Jungkook, if you want anything... just ask me or Jin....ok baby".

Jungkook nodded his head and went to upstairs with Jin.

"So from now onward it's your room....and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything...all the best for your new life......Jin hugged his little brother.

"......take some rest" Jin patted his shoulder and left.

Jungkook looked at the room. Coldness and darkness causing him gulped ... fear again captured his mind. He was going to live this room with a person....a person whom he didn't even know properly.......didn't even talk with him once......didn't even see any of his performances........the idol........the superstar...........Kim Taehyung..........
........his husband........

Each and every corner of the room was luxurious and occupied with expensive things of the owner of the room and all were indicating they belonged to a celebrity.... Jungkook didn't even dare touch them......

He went to bathroom....Taehyung's personal staffs and belongings were everywhere alone with his one picture.

Jungkook felt uncomfortable to change his clothes there....somehow managed and came out.

He looked at the huge bed.....he felt awkward.....he decided to lied on a couch.....

He closed his eyes. Events of last hours flashed in his eyes. He was married....
married to a celebrity...entered a new world...a new life.....a celebrity life...
.......thousands of girls must be dreaming to be here.....but did he fit here. Answer didn't come but sleep came to his tired eyes......

Dong Hyung kept his promise....next day of the wedding he and his wife took Jungkook Busan where he completed his pending duties and resigned from his previous hospital. Then brought him back to Seoul after a week.

One month passed......Jungkook was now quite used to with his new life..... Kim family alone with Jin always supported him and took care of him...and for his sweet nature he became everyone's favorite....even the idols were not excluded. They all started loving him. Suga and Hobi treated him like brother and for Jimin...he was his bestfriend.

In one month Jimin helped him to identify the whole city. He went to Jin's restaurant several times and helped him there...even he visited dorm with Namjoon to watch idols practicing.....

Dong Hyung bought Jungkook many plants after knowing his interests on gardening and Jungkook was very happy with that.........

As one month has completed Dong Hyung finaly allowed Jungkook to join Min hospital. Jungkook was happy to get a positive work environment there.....

It was his 6th day in Min hospital....He has just returned from operation theater after a successful surgery when Jin called him.

"Meet me at my restaurant...Actually I want to take you somewhere"

"But my patients?????"

"But it's important Kookie"

"Ok....after lunch break I don't have any patient so I'll come then"

"If I had any idea, by important work you mean to visit saloon....I would have never came" Jungkook said and entered their home.

'You will thank me when you know the reason Jin murmured.

"Kookie you're looking awesome" Mrs. Kim complimented.

"But what is happening here mom Jungkook asked looking at the certain arrangements" Jungkook asked.

"Your husband is coming back tonight" Mrs. Kim said.

Nervousness instantly hit Jungkook's body. One month has passed but he was still stranger for Jungkook. He never talked to him in this one month. He had Taehyung's number...but couldn't gathered courage . For Taehyung....well ofcourse he must be'busy' ther....that's why he didn't call him, Jungkook could understand that.

"Now go and get ready"

"Namjoon where is your brother it's already 10pm...." Dong Hyung got impatient.

"I have sent car at 8 o'clock...don't know why hasn't come yet...." Namjoon replied.

"I think papa you should take your dinner.... it's already late" Jungkook said.

"He's right dad you guys have dinner....I'll wait with Kookie......" Jin said.

Elder Kim couple and Namjoon eat dinner and went to their rooms.

It was 11:30pm. Jin has gone to his room, Jungkook forcefully sent him.
Jungkook sat on the chair.....waiting for his husband all alone.....he was tired...impatient but more than that he was nervous.....he kept his head on elbow on table and sighed.

Dong Hyung wore his jogging outfit, was in a awesome mood...as after one month his son has returned and finally he will spend time with Jungkook. He came downstairs. But the view in front of him, washed away his all happiness.

Jungkook was sleeping on the dining table. Foods were all untouched. That means Taehyung has not returned yesterday night.......

Anger was rising in his body, he called Namjoon who came there hurriedly.

Bring him right now!!!

Thanks for reading.....
Have a great day....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 18.3K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
117K 5.3K 42
Jeon Jungkook was everything to Kim Taehyung, but he had a terrible way of showing it. But according to him, he was doing everything right, given t...
137K 9.2K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." ☆▪︎☆ Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...
157K 13.1K 29
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...