Not interested..... yet

By miaxdevil

Katsumi is a girl with blond spiky hair and red scarlet eyes she has the biggest curves, she is the biggest p... More

New girl
Deku's Room and Feelings
Hangout and New Member
NOTE
Working on the Project
Party,Shinkami,Momojirou,New Member
Momojirou,Todoiida? Serect Friendship?
Finishing art project,Fight, And End of TokoTsu and Bakudeku Cuddles and Kiss?
Questions and Skipping School and Ruined Date?
THANK YOU FOR 1k READS
Izumi and Her Past
Mommy Daughter time andDropping out of U.A??
Hangout,Sleepover and Decision
Apology, Katsumis feelings and Timeskip

Art Project

1.2K 12 4
By miaxdevil

(After English class)

The bell rang at 10:30 meaning it was the end of English Class, Izumi packs up her pencils,pens, her manga books , her homework and put them in her book bag and was about to leave until she noticed her phone was gone.

She looked all around the classroom and couldn't find it , she cursed at her self for losing her phone but soon as she was about to look again she saw katsumi holding her phone while looking at Izumi's lock screen.
(Her lock screen and phone)

She looks at katsumi with a angry face and walks up to her and snatches her phone back from katsumi. Katsumi looks up and saw her with a angry face.

                                    (Izumi's Pov)
I look at her with a angry face but boring face at the same time , She looks at me and says, you look pretty hot in this outfit deku. I look at her and ask who the hell is deku and why were you on my phone looking at my lock screen. She makes a smirk on her mouth and gets up from her seat and pins me to the wall. I say, what do you want you playgirl, She say, I want you and me to have some fun, is that a lot to ask for you cute ass emo bitch, she says that with a smirk. she speaks up again and say to answer your question your new nickname is deku. I speak up and say well idc and excuse me you playgirl i need to get to science so move out of my way playgirl. I shove her out of the way , pick up my things that were on the ground and walked to the door while the playgirl is looking me up and down. I leave the classroom to go to the vending machine to get some monsters, gum and takis and walk to my next class which is science still listening to music.
                           (End of Izumi's POV)

Katsumi starts to get a little pissed of because , Izumi or what she calls her deku hasn't blushed or stuttered at her yet , Katsumi picks up her stuff aggressively and stomps of the room going to the storage room because she is going to have sex with kirishima and mina.
( a little bit of smut ahead)
Katsumi makes it the storage room to see both kirishima and mina already sitting their naked looking at katsumi who is taking off her clothes. Katsumi starts walking to Mina and sit on minas lap and starts making out with mina while Kirishima is biting katsumi's neck, Katsumi starts licking and biting mina's tits while mina let's out a soft moan with blush all across her face. Kirishima starts fingering katsumi while katsumi starts to moan. Katsumi starts to eat mina out. Mina moans loudly that's it echos in the storage room, Katsumi keeps eating mina out, the one thing she likes about mina is her moans, Mina cums on katsumi's face, Katsumi gets off of mina and mina starts to clean herself off, puts on her outfit , fixes her hair and tells Katsumi that she will see her at science. Kirishima puts of a condom and and puts his dick in katsumi's pussy. Katsumi moans and starts saying go faster shitty hair. Kirishima starts to go faster while Katsumi starts moaning louder and 5 minutes later Katsumi cums and Kirishima takes his dick out and cleans his self up, puts in his clothes, fix his outfit and tells katsumi he will see her in science as well as soon as kirishima walks out and heads to science Katsumi cleans her self up , fix her clothes, fix her hair, she walks out of the room and heads to science with Midnight.
(End of smut)
(Mina and Kirishima's and Katsumi's outfits)

(Also Katsumi's outfit)

Katsumi gets to science at 10:42 and goes to sit next to izumi and try's to get her attention but Izumi starts to ignore her and is working in a sketch and her science work, Katsumi looks at her and say, What's wrong with you deku , Izumi doesn't even look at her , Izumi closes her sketch book and starts working on her science homework that was passed out , Katsumi starts to get frustrated because she hates when people start to ignore her so she walks up to Izumi and picks her up by her collar and yells slightly in Izumi ear, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME YOU DAMN DEKU. Izumi punches her in the face and sits down without talking to her and continue to do her science homework, Katsumi makes a tch sound and sits back down while putting her science homework in her bag and takes out her phone and watches horror movies.

The bell rang at 11:05 and everybody starts to leave so it's only Izumi and Katsumi in the classroom since midnight went to the teachers lounge to go to a meeting.

Katsumi walks up to Izumi but Izumi starts walking away and opens the door and walks and to goes to the door to walk to math class with ectoplasm. As soon as she walked up to the door she walked out without waiting or talking to katsumi. Katsumi was starting to get mad so she punches a desk, picked up her things and stomps out of the door.

( After 2 Weeks)
(Last period : Art class)
(Thursday)
Izumi has been ignoring Katsumi for 2 weeks, not listening to her, not waiting for her, not arguing
with her , not talking to her , not looking at her , and not even caring about her at this point , Katsumi starts to get pissed of and starts to be more aggressive to the people that she is having sex with but that is going to stop today at 1:05 in art class with Cementoss.

Izumi is sitting at her table with todoroki and tokoyami, and shinso . She started being friends with them the week she attended at the school and started ignoring katsumi, They have a lot in common, they love dark colors, doesn't like talking to people, likes to play games or skateboard, they all love monsters and red bulls , all of them are emos even have emo dorm rooms and always sneak out at 3am to go to the store or go skateboarding or just go outside in general , They even have the same style.And also they go to smoke every once in a while.
(Tokoyami,Todoroki ,Shinso and Izumi's outfit)

Tokoyami asks izumi, How Long are you gonna ignore bakugou for ? Todoroki and Shinso agree. Izumi says , Im gonna ignore her until i feel like i don't want to anymore but that probably isn't ever gonna happen , i might talk to her in 6 months or longer idk . Todoroki says, We have to do a art project but the teacher is assigning out groups, Izumi looks a little exicted, I love art and sketches but i hope i get one of you guys all these other people are to joyful and bubbly and to colorful. Shinso speaks ups and says same these people look like they get sleep while we don't get any. Tokoyami,Izumi, Todoroki chuckle a little bit about shinso's joke.

Cementoss comes to the front of the class and says as you students know we have a art project and have to draw a sketch of whatever with your partners,it doesn't have to be colored but you both have to work together on the sketch , one group is gonna have a only 2 people in the group and one group is gonna have 4 people in it , I'll announce the groups now.

Groups for the art project
Todoroki, Tokoyami and Shinso
Kaminari and Mineta and Kirishima
Mina and Tsu and Hagakure
Uraraka and Momo and Jiro
Iida and Sero and Aoyama
Koda and Shouji and Sato and Oijiro
and the final group will be
Katsumi and Izumi

Those are your groups and your project is due next week , work together and don't make anything stupid, make something cool and and something that comes up to your mind also everybody go to your groups.

Todoroki, Shinso and Tokoyami looked shocked at Izumi when the teacher said she was with katsumi. Izumi starts to dig her nails in her palm became she is frustrated , blood starts coming out of her palm because her nails are going to deep into her palm. Todoroki says, well this is just surprising but no really, i had a feeling you guys were gonna get eachother, Tokoyami and Shinso agrees, Izumi says well now i can barely ignore her if she is my work partner and she has to come into my only way to get away from these dumb bubbly nice people and that is my room even though you guys been their. The three boys looks at the time and tokoyami says, well atleast it's the last period and also we don't have to work on our projects until later so hangout in my room? Izumi and Todoroki and Shinso nodded and when the bell rang at 1:35 and everybody starts to leave except Izumi and katsumi, Katsumi goes up to Izumi and says, well now you can't ignore me now you emo bitch, Izumi gets from her seat and packs up her things and goes to their dorm rooms gets into something more comfortable and heads to Tokoyamis room where Tokoyami and Todoroki and Shinso are. Katsumi makes a smirk and says well my plan worked , the plan was to get her and izumi to partner up so she could have fun with Izumi but it wasn't gonna come free so she asked cementoss to put her in a group alone with Izumi because Izumi was suppose to be with todoroki , tokoyami and shinso while katsumi was gonna be with kirishima and kaminari but long story short she had sex with cementoss to get her plan working.

Hey guys this is part 2 and I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, i really haven't seen much emo female deku and playgirl katsumi on wattpad or Ao3 so I just made one but next chapter comes out in two days or three. Hope you guys enjoy part 2 and sorry for spelling errors, have a good day or night <3
(1738 words in total)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 24
Izuku midoriya, a boy who is now 15 years old. He used to have it all when he was younger. A happy family, friends, and an overall amazing life. But...
236K 8.2K 40
"Everyone is going to make fun of us" The two boys stay stunned in the hallway of the school. One with tears, the other with a scowl. "I don't car...
36.8K 649 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
2.4K 70 6
Love is like a flower. It blooms and withers away like a flower. Sometimes even in full bloom the flower starts to wither and dies, but every now and...