Natasha Romanoff x female rea...

By lynngeraeds

You're around 27 years old, blonde hair and blue eyes You're a new Avenger, you have the power to control 2 e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

435 12 1
By lynngeraeds

"Oh no" you said out loud to yourself

You grabbed the envelope of your bed. And held it in your hands.

Before opening it you decided to lock your door just in case.

You then opened the red envelope, there was a note in there.

The note said:
'Having fun with your new friends? You won't have those friends for much longer if you stay there. We'll meet again soon'

You knew who sent you this, and they were right, you have to leave now before bringing everyone in danger. 

You packed your bags and then when you wanted to leave. The thought of Nat knocking on your door the next morning and you not being there crossed your mind.

A letter. You were gonna write a letter to her before you left, so when she would open your door she would find something looking similar to what you found.

But your envelope was white and there was a heart behind her name.

In the letter you wrote that you're sorry and that you'll come back when it's safe. You said you were gonna miss her and that you were thankful to have met her.

When you finished the letter you put it in the envelope and then put the envelope on your bed.

You grabbed your bags.

Then you realized that tony was probably still awake and would notice you leaving.

So you broke the window and let a huge block of earth fly to the height where you were. You stepped on the block and brought yourself down.

It was dark so you made a fire in your hand so you could find your way.

The next bus going to the airport leaves at 5am and it was now 3am. So you had to entertain yourself for 2 hours.

Money, you needed money.

You searched your bag for the money you had left.

Sh*t all you had left were some euros from the Netherlands.

There was only one way left to get money.

Steal.

There were only a few shops open at this time.

You decided on the gas station a few streets further.

You put on your mask, you always carried it with you because you never new when you were going to need it again.

You walked over to the gas station and hid your bag.

The shop was empty, you checked that. You pulled your gun out of its holster, then you walked trough the doors.

"Hi give me your money or I'll shoot" you said with a pretty friendly tone.

"Damn your friendly for a robber" the cashier said

"Yeah but I'm not kidding" you said while walking closer to the cash register.

You put a bag on the register "fill this up" you said

"Sure" the cashier said

The robbery went pretty well, you hadn't done it in a while so you weren't sure if it would still work.

You got around 200 dollars.

That wasn't enough so you had to go to a few other stores.

It worked and in total you got around 700 dollars.

It was more than you expected, but you couldn't complain.

It was almost 6am now so you missed the first bus so you got on another one.

When you arrived at the airport you were thinking where you were going.

The cheapest flight was to France. So France it is.

You had to go trough security, that was a problem.

You looked for the passport that matched your FBI badge. This way you could take your weapons with you.

Found it.

It was a long flight so you decided to take a nap.

The plane landed at the Paris airport. You knew you couldn't stay in Paris, that city was to big.

Lyon sounded good, it was a big city but not as popular as Paris.

You got a taxi and they drove you to a hotel.

When you were in your room you checked your phone, you hadn't done that all day, you were scared that everyone was mad at you and especially Nats reaction was what scared you the most.

20 missed calls from Nat
30 texts from Nat
5 missed calls from Tony

You decided to check Nats texts

'Y/n where are you, I knocked but you didn't answer'
'Can I come in'
'Y/n I'm getting worried'
'Y/n... where are you?'
'Where are you'
'Please y/n'
And much more texts like this had Nat send you.

You decided to text one thing back before throwing away the phone, if you kept the phone you could be tracked.

'Nat I'm so sorry, I can't tell you where I am, but know I didn't have a choice, I had to leave, take care'
That's what you send her.

You threw the phone away after you broke it.

Then the tears fell, you hated yourself for leaving Nat like that. You knew Nat was hurt. You were hurt too, but it was your fault.

You tried to fall asleep but it was hard.

There weren't any nightmares this night but you did wake up a couple of times and then it would take you at-least half a hour until you fell asleep again.

The next morning you went to visit the city to look for a job so you could stay here longer.

It wasn't hard to find one, there was a supermarket looking for a cashier and a restaurant looking for a waiter.

These were two easy jobs and you were hired pretty fast.

In the red room you had to learn multiple languages: Russian, English, Spanish and French.

After exploring the city you went to a super market and got yourself dinner, a salad and some bread.

You are your dinner in a beautiful park that was in front of your hotel.

It had fountains and a lot of roses, there were blossoms trees. It was around spring time now so all the flowers were blooming.

When you finished your dinner you went inside and went to bed.

This night you got better sleep and you were happy about that so In the morning you were in a good mood.

You went for a run again and got coffee.

Back in the hotel you wanted to open your room with your key card, but something felt wrong.

You decided to go back down and then try to look trough you window from the outside.

Your window was in the back of the building so you could use your earth control to lift up a block of earth again and get to your window.

There was someone in your room as you expected, it was a man and he was sitting in the chair that normally stood at your desk.

And he was clearly waiting for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.2K 191
"Well, he's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fro...
674K 21.7K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
4K 176 49
these are my blogs from my tumblr account and these are only jokes/conversations that i've heard on random stuff and turned them into y/n x nat and o...
147K 3.2K 15
Y/n's mental health isn't really the best. She becomes a new Avenger and meets all of the Avengers. Everyone is really nice to her and she feels ver...