𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 [�...

By pvrgefully

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘- "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞... More

00.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SEQUEL

Chapter 26

48.4K 973 655
By pvrgefully

No Regrets

TW: MATURE CONTENT

HIS SOFT LIPS CAPTURED MINE and this time I didn't want to let go, as if everything would disappear and crumble like broken glass.

He pulled me closer by my waist and tried to force his tongue into my mouth, I denied it.

A little teasing wouldn't bite.

But a loud smack to my arse made my mouth open and he surged through, I could feel his smirk through the kiss. The warm feeling of our youngest dancing pulled a soft moan from my mouth.

I felt the backseat door against my back as he tackled my neck in kisses, my panties were soaked by the feeling of it pressing against my thigh. I started the grind my thigh against his member and a deep groan exited his throat.

"God, you're such a tease" His hand circled my throat and he opened the backseat door pushing me against the soft cushion.

He looked hungry...but not for food. Lust covered every inch of his eye, his once green eyes now the color of the forest.

He closed the door behind him and made himself comfortable between my legs capturing my swollen lips once again.

"Do you want me to touch you?" I thought it over for a few seconds...He was supposed to be on a celibacy break...oh fudge it.

"Yes," I breathe out as his fingers get closer to my spot, I let out a whimper when he passed his index finger on the clothed heat.

"You want it bad don't you?" I nodded and my mind went blank as he started to rub circles. He's barely touched me and my legs were already shaking. Moans flew out of my mouth when he sped up, but there was a look of mischief in his eyes.

"Are you close, Bambina?" He said in a dark voice. (Baby)

"Y-Yes" I peered down and saw what he was doing, his fingers moved efficiently around my clit causing another moan. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten and he knew.

"Oh my god-" My eyes rolled to the back of my eyes just for the pleasure to disappear, I whined and looked at Roman.

"No! Why'd you do that?"

"I want you to cum around my dick, not on my fingers" A gasp came out of my mouth when he presses his head on my entrance.

His mouth attacks my neck and my nails plunge into his back when his raw member enters me- both of us letting out sounds of pleasure.

The sound of the rain blocked out by the harsh slaps of our bodies connecting, "Fuck- You feel so good, baby"

All of our clothes were scattered around the car, he slips out of me and sat on the car seat pulling me onto his lap.

"Ride me, princess" I raised my hips and he set himself up. I slowly sank on him, letting out a loud moan and he let out another groan slightly louder this time.

"You're so d-deep" I took in a huge breath when I raised my hips again doing down on his dick again "I c-can't"

I shook my head as I shook on his lap, "Yes you can, I got you"

His hands tighten on my waist and he speeds up the pace bringing me down, a rhythm was set.

"Just like that- Fuck" He groaned and took one of my nipples into his mouth flicking it. Making me moan even louder.

His hands went further south to my arse, helping me jump on him even faster.

His groans and my whimpers filled the car, steam was piling on the window making it 10x hotter.

I felt the familiar knot in my stomach and I kept going, "Are you close, darling?"

One of his hands went on my throat and the other remained on my bottom, "Yes- I'm so close"

He smirked and his other hand went straight to my clit rubbing it fast, I immediately yelp and grind against his palm.

"You like that? Hm?"

"I-It's so good" I whimpered into his shoulder keeping my hands on the backseat, the knot tightened further and I could feel it...until he pulled me off.

I looked at him pleading and he just smirked "Not yet, darling"

He pulled me off and bent me over the large console, "The windows are tinted, don't worry" He said and grabbed a handful of my hair slamming into me.

"Roman!" I cry as his hand continues on my clit and his dick pumps into me.

All the edging made me sensitive, so I could feel...everything.

He's 9 inches, that's a lot.

Tears now streamed down my face as I resisted the urge to cum...I couldn't hold it any longer though.

I went completely limp as euphoria raced through me, my moans- or screams- rang through the car as I came and clenched around Roman tightly.

My breathing got harder as he continued and his thrusts got sloppy until they still and a growl-like groan vibrated through the car. The warmth of his release making me let out a sigh.

The tension inside the car raised even though we had both had our release, "Can't follow simple instructions can you?"

I winced, I thought he forgot. I just hoped he'd let it slide.

"I'm sorry-"

"Shh," He smirked and rubbed my arse giving it one large smack, making me pant. He brings me up and sits me on the seat. He grabbed something from the console...it looked like silk.

"This is your punishment, if you want to say your safe word you're welcome to do so" He pressed his lips against mine and took a breast into his mouth. Totally distracting me from the fact he was tieing my legs to the tiny pegs on the bottom of the seat.

I bucked my hips when I felt sudden vibrations on me, "Ohh!"

He grabbed my hands and tied them to the headrest, I was now completely immobile. I wasn't complaining.

"You love this huh? You love being tied up?" I nodded shamelessly and bit my lip when the vibrations got stronger.

"Ahh..." I was so sensitive but I loved the overstimulation.

"Pick a number 1 and 5, El"

"T-Three"

"You're being edged three times," He said and my eyes widened before squeezing shut at the stronger vibrations.

"Now...Pick a number between 1 and 10" He smirked and my hands tightened into fists.

"S-Seven- Oh!" The vibrations were set higher.

"You picked level 7" He raised his phone and the number 7 was picked on some type of app.

I always made awful choices

I thrashed in the seat when pulled the vibrator out of me for the first time, "That's one...two more to go"

I was panting and my clit was throbbing, "Please let me cum! I'm sorry!"

He let out a dark chuckle when he pulled the vibrator out...again and I swore under my breath. My legs wouldn't stop shaking and my body was sweaty, plus Roman looked hot so he didn't make it any better. He sat on the console with only boxers and his pants on, completely shirtless and his EIGHT-pack was panty-dropping.

Then again, he was punishing me in his car, with silk ties and a vibrator that came out of nowhere.

He edged me two more times and I was panting for air by the end of it, he started to untie my arms and then moved onto my ankles.

"You did so well for me" I smiled at the praise and my eyes fell shut.

I felt my arms being raised and the fabric of someone else's clothes being put on me, it felt like one of his hoodies. My panties were put on and some of what I believe are his sweatpants.

I loved the feeling of his clothes, it was definitely a change from the dress I was wearing, it was warm and smelled just like him.

He started rubbing my ankles and my wrists, it was the same vanilla smell that I loved on him.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead before helping me to the front seat where he strapped the seatbelt on me.

He completely drained me.

But it was safe to say I had no regrets.

══════✮.°♛°.✮ ══════

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, and his scent was all over it. I felt sore and my head throbbed.

I tried to wiggle out of the bed but a strong arm brought me back, I panicked until I looked down and saw the familiar tattoo, but his hand was up the sweatshirt he had put on me.

He was squeezing my boob in his sleep, what a gentleman.

It felt pretty nice so I laid for a few seconds before trying to squirm out his grasp again.

I pinched his hand and he let go with a small groan from the pain, I tossed off the blanket making sure to put it back for him, and went to the bathroom.

I even left the bathroom door open so I could watch him, the way his bottom lip pouted when I left and how he grabbed a pillow wrapping his arms around it. The way the cover only reached his waist showcasing his back dimples.

Hot

I toss off the sweatshirt and stay in the black tank top I had under.

"No...Mama..." He started to toss in the covers, I immediately spit out the toothpaste and wiped my mouth. My eyebrows furrowed in concern when I saw his legs thrashing against the bed.

"Please don't take her- NO!" I ran over and started shaking his shoulders.

"Roman! Wake up, It's just a nightmare...please wake up!" I shook his shoulder until he stopped and his eyes fluttered open.

He instantly clutched onto me digging his face into my shoulder shaking slightly, that's when I noticed he was crying.

A part of me was suffering just because he was but another part felt honored, he was comfortable with me. He could've just yelled at me to get out and drink himself to death like he used to.

But he didn't, he held me like a lifeline...and I happily held him back. I ran my fingers through his messy hair until I heard his soft snores again.

I didn't dare leave this time, I watched as he clung onto me tighter when I moved even the tiniest bit.

My eyes were hurting because of the bright sun, but I stayed. He laid against my chest, his cheek squishing against my breast. It was the cutest thing ever.

One thing I was jealous of was his long eyelashes, they rested against his cheek and they just looked so soft.

He started to stir and smiled when he opened his eyes to my breasts in his view, "Hmm...I wouldn't mind waking up to this every day"

My eyes widened at his morning voice- It was perfect and raspy.

If someone said there was one flaw about this man I wouldn't believe it.

"Vous êtes magnifique" (You're gorgeous)

"What does that mean?" I smiled at him and the way he was holding me. Both his arms circled me and pulled me on top of him so now we were face to face.

He was so clingy

"Nothing you need to worry about" I replied.

"What does that mean, Ellowyn?" He said sternly but I could see the cracks between his narrowed eyes. His tiny little smirk was giving him away.

"It means, you're gorgeous" I connected our lips and placed a hand on his cheek feeling it warm up.

"You're blushing! I made you blush again!" I smiled and he just rolled us over and pressed his face into my neck hiding his flushed face.

I tried pushing him off of me as I couldn't breathe but he just wouldn't let go.

"Get off, that tickles!" I grinned and he even let go of a chuckle as he pressed kisses to my neck.

A knock on the door interrupted our little wrestling match, and the champion himself groaned.

"Roman!" Rhyia's voice screamed as she knocked both our eyes widened.

"Roman, she can't see me here" I pushed him off and headed towards the closet closing the door behind me. I could hear his footsteps towards the door after sighing.

The door opened and he spoke, "What do you want, Rhyia?"

I could feel the tension in the room shift, from what was once joy and playfulness to anger and irritation.

"I heard someone else in here, I just wanted to check if you were okay" I heard her boots clicking against the floor.

"Nope, I'm alone. Do you want to get out now?"

Damn it, Roman! Way to make it obvious

"What's the rush? I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out for breakfast with Candace, a friend, and me"

"No, I have plans" I could feel her narrowing her green eyes.

"Plans? What kind of plans?"

"I have an early meeting, why do you even care?" He replied.

"The closet light is on..." She stated "Is someone in there? Is that why you're kicking me out?"

I heard her coming to the closet and I freaked out. I open the lower cabinet of one of the drawers and stuff myself in there.

"Rhyia-" The door opened and I held my breath as she walked around.

"See? No one in here, now I have to get ready for a meeting, Do you mind?" I held my legs tighter to my chest.

She huffed and left the closet a few moments after leaving the room completely...I let go of my breath as soon as she left.

"You can come out now, bambina" (Baby)

I pushed out of the cabinet and stood up dusting off my clothes but he was in a fit of chuckles, "How the hell did you fit in there?"

"I don't know" I shrugged and went up to him pulling him into a kiss.

"Go brush your teeth, vous homme méchant" (you nasty man)

"It didn't seem like you cared" He smiled and I pushed his shoulder playfully.

I sat on the counter admiring the way he styled his messy hair in curls at the top of his head that fell on his forehead.

"You look nothing like your dad- I mean except for the hair" His nose, his lips, his eyes I suppose they were all his mother's genes.

"So I've been told, I look a lot like my mother" He sent a smile my way, caging me between his arms

"Do you have any pictures of her?" I leaned forward and moved a bit of his hair out of his face, he shook his head slowly before letting out a laugh.

"She didn't like taking them, living in the moment was enough for her" The pain in his eyes when he talked about his mother was visible, you could just see how much he loved her.

"I caught her in bed with my uncle...I yelled at her for ruining our family. She tried so hard to make it up to me" He rubbed his nose before continuing, I just listened.

"She was suffering beside my father and I yelled at her for loving someone else. The only reason she stayed with him was because of us, I only realized that after she was gone"

"Do you blame yourself?"

He scoffed and pushed off the counter, "Of course I do, I was the one who told my father of their affair. He sent her away because of me, she would still be here if I never had told him"

A tear ran down his cheek and I stood up wrapping my arms around him, "Roman...This isn't your fault. Your father was a bad husband, you were just a son who was trying to save his family...it just didn't go the way you wanted it to"

He nodded in my shoulder, "Do you think she's still out there?"

"Your mother?" He nodded again and I took a deep breath.

I had no way of knowing that, but something deep down told me she was.

"From what you told me she sounds like a strong woman, maybe she is..." His head lifted and I pressed a kiss to his forehead causing him to smile at me.

"Is it too late to just stay in bed the whole day?"

"What about the twins?" I smiled at the thought of them playing with their dad.

"They're with their grandparents for the weekend- Amelia's parents, they haven't seen them in a long time," He said intertwining our hands.

"Don't you have a meeting to get to?" I switched the topic tossed my arms over his shoulders and his hands stayed on my waist.

"Sadly I can't keep letting Dario go for me" He sighed and placed his chin on my head.

"How am I going to get out of here without being seen though? Rhyia would go insane if she saw me here"

"I may have done something..."

"You mean you threatened her?" He held a guilty look on his face.

"Something like that...It was just a little scare..."

"Why is she so mean to me?" He took a hanging piece from my messy bun twirling it.

"Amelia was her best friend...I guess seeing me be someone other than Amelia made her angry" I nodded, I somewhat understood.

I'd be angry if I saw my best friend's husband move on and be possibly happier with someone else.

We both walked out of the bathroom and I changed back into the orange dress I had on. Roman wrapped his dress jacket on me and I pressed a kiss onto his lips. We both laughed on each others lips when he wouldn't let go.

"Roman, Jack is waiting outside-" Rhyia burst the door open and saw us, we immediately pull apart, and Roman rolls his eyes at his sister. She looks at me with a dirty look.

"I knew someone was in here! It smelled like skank" She scoffed and her green eyes pierced into him and then me.

"Rhyia" Roman began, he looked furious, "I told you if you ever pulled something again you'd be on the first flight to Italy right?"

She nodded with a cold look on her face, "Go pack your bags"

"This is all over just some girl! Are you serious?" She argued and threw up her arms "I'm your sister, Roman!"

"You're not acting like it, I won't tell you again" He growled and she clenched her jaw before leaving.

"What is she going to do in Italy?" I questioned after a few seconds of silence.

"Training camp" Was all he said and I nodded.

"I should get going" He pressed a kiss to my lips before letting me go.

I guess we were friends who kissed once in a while

I went down the stairs before hearing the familiar cheerful voice, "Oh my god! El!"

Lina waddled over to me with her very pregnant belly, We both hugged and I tried my best not to squish her belly.

"Look at you! You're glowing" I exclaimed and she blushed "What could it be? Pregnancy or healthy relationship?"

"Both" She giggled "I'm 29 weeks already! Where did the time go?"

I almost teared up...until Candice came up to us.

"Why are you still here? Aren't you traitor or something?" She crossed her arms.

"Why are you still here? Didn't Marco drop you already?" Lina smiled when Candice narrowed her eyes.

She huffed and gave me a dirty look before leaving.

"She got another boob job and thinks she's the shit" Lina rolled her eyes while my eyes go wide.

"Uhm...I should probably go now. I don't think I want to uh- be here any longer" Everywhere I go in this house people either look at me with sympathy or like they want to kill me.

I don't like either.

I exited the house and men were moving crates and boxes from white trucks.

"Ellowyn!" Roman yelled and pulled me back as one of the trucks was backing up in my direction.

"Whoops" I breathed out, I looked up to see me and Roman pressed against each other only inches away.

Well hello there...

"You're riding with me"

I'd rather ride you

"What was that?" He had a smirk on his face and my face turned red, I had actually said that out loud.

"Nothing..." I smiled innocently and went into the car that was waiting for us. Jillian waiting patiently inside.

"Hello, Sir...Ms. Emmeret" I tightly smiled at him and settled myself into the backseat. I pulled out my phone and saw a bunch of texts from Brendan asking where I was. I didn't respond, because I'd rather tell him in person, and...well I had no idea where to start.

I yawned and laid my head on Roman's shoulder, he tensed slightly before relaxing and placing a hand on my thigh rubbing his thumb over the smooth skin.

The only sound in the car was the texting noises coming from Roman's phone and the sound of the car moving against the road.

Soon enough we stopped in front of Brendan's house and Roman shook me awake gently, "Do you want me to help you go inside?"

I shook my head, "I'll be fine"

I smiled when he pressed a kiss to my forehead and unlocked the door for me, I could feel his gaze as I walked on the short grass hill up to the porch.

But one thing was weird...the door was unlocked already and slightly open. I tightened my hand into a fist in case I needed to break someone's nose and headed inside.

"No one's in here sir" I immediately ran out the door and leaned against the side of the house hoping they didn't see me. Who the hell was in Brendan's house?

"Yes, we searched everywhere- No sir she's most likely with- I understand" I peered into the window and saw about 5 men inside the house. It looked...destroyed as if they were looking for something.

I took my phone out and dialed the only person who could help.

"Miss me already?"

Another day another chapter...

Anyways...I found a tiny face claim for Roman ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 11.6K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
4.6M 140K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
1M 31.8K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
8.7M 248K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...